House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 5:50 am

Nobody's ever useless, Anna, so don't think like that. *smiles then stretches his arms out a little, yawning as he does so* I should really get my own room here* That way I might actually get a good sleeping pattern ^_^

That does sound very tempting. What do you suggest, Mr Parks? *smirks* *raises an eyebrow at Leah then shrugs it off and goes to get something to eat*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 6:02 am

Yeah, you really should get a room :/ There's rooms on my floor free, if you don't mind me possibly bugging you every now and then when I can't be bothered to irritate Elsa instead Razz*Just watches the two silent as she sits on the floor, finishing off her apple and moving on to the cereal bad.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 6:05 am

*shrugs* I'm sure I'll be able to put up with it. I guess I'll have to see which rooms are free *shrugs* I'll find one soon probably.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 6:06 am

((In my mind, Jack took Lyra/Luna up to the first room on the first floor, so he's probably gonna get a room on that floor so he's near her ^_^))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 6:09 am

Mhmm Smile*Looks to Luna, then whispers in Jack's ear,* What're you gonna do with Luna? Are you planning to adopt her or something?

((So he took her to Chloe's old room XD Ok ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 6:18 am

*sighs and whispers back* ... It's complicated... *looks over to Luna as he pulls his legs closer into his chest as he continues* A part of me wants to and I feel as if I should. Another part of me is saying I'm not... Mature enough and not responsible... I honestly don't know what I'm gokng to do.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 6:20 am

((Oh yeah XD What floor is Anna on? Maybe she can still come and bug Jack? XD))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 19, 2014 6:22 am

Elsa: She was obviously the cause of this, the floating teddy convinced me entirely. It really confused me as to how she was already capable of such magic, but she seemed to be ahead of my expectations for children. I entered the room and crossed my arms over my chest, watching Anna deal with the toddler. This was a moment to see just how natural my body looked with a child attached. I hadn't ever thought of children, but maybe that was something to look into. My thoughts concerning my own life were entirely centered around my sister and Justin, not the future family that may be expected of me as queen. I sighed as Sora refused to help, but there was still hope. A warlock here could help, even if he sound of warlock had Yuffie a little hurt. It was worth trying though, of course. "Let's find him then, I want everything back to the way it was, please."

Oh, I don't know... I'm sure you can develop something in that beautiful mind of yours.
Sure, I guess I haven't really tried any of those things yet. Except the counting, I did that often when with Dimitri. Punching a pillow though? *smiles and looks down at her hands* I guess I could see me doing that too.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 6:30 am

You have Alex to help you, right? She could be the mature parent and you could be the fun one. *Follows Jack's gaze.* I'd adopt her myself, but that'd give Elsa a heart attack :/ I will help in any other way though. *Thinks for a moment and realises Luna's wearing the same dirty clothes as she was yesterday.* Does she have any other clothes, Jack?
((Anna's on the first floor too, and I assume Elsa is so even with the switch, Anna's on the same floor as Luna and possibly Jack Very Happy))

Is that a smile I see? Woohoo! I made you smile! Very Happy But yeah, I can totally see you punching a pillow until it bursts and feathers fly everywhere Smile

Just let me get a jumper on and fire up the laptop and I'll reply ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon May 19, 2014 6:38 am

Hey guys
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 7:02 am

Hey Ali!

You know, I might skip the whole 'You must find the red moonstone' part of the plan. I might just make Joe have it and then reverse the spell et voila. Unless you wanna stick to the 'Find the moonstone' plan, Linz. I dunno, it depends on how desperate you are to get Anna and Elsa back into their own bodies, I guess.

"Yeah, same here. I want my life back, and my boyfriend, and my dresses." 'Noooo Annaaa!' Came the protest from within my arms as Sora thumped my chest. "Yes Sora, come on, there's other ways to have fun than to turn me into my sister." She looked up then, giving me the puppy dog pout and I just rolled my eyes, a little smirk on my lips. "Not gonna work; I invented that look. Come on, trouble maker." Leaving the room with Sora, I only got halfway down the hall before I backtracked and peeked into Yuffie's room again. "Uhhh... Where is this guy's room, exactly?" I asked Yuffie with a slight awkward laugh. 'Fifth floor. I'll lead the way for you guys.' She still seemed a little in shock, but Yuffie took the lead anyway, leaving me to shuffle Sora and her teddy into one arm while I took hold of Elsa's wrist with my now-free hand, leading her out of the room with a, "The sooner we get this fixed, the sooner we can spend time with our boyfriends."

I didn't exactly want to lead the way - I'd rather not deal with Vincent's douchebag of a brother at all - but this was probably the only way I was going to be of any help whatsoever, so I did it anyway. It didn't take long to reach the fifth floor and once we did I knocked on Joe's door. He answered quickly, holding his own baby, and narrowed his eyes as soon as he saw me. 'Brother's friend.' His toned was rude, so I couldn't help but retaliate just as rudely, "Friend's brother." I spat out, watching as he rolled his eyes as if scolding me when he fricking started it. 'What do you want?' "Look, I know we've had our differences, but I need your help." Stepping aside to let Anna, Elsa and Sora into view, I gestured to my little girl, who was looking really moody right now. "My daughter's a witch and she did a spell on these two women and made them switch bodies. We need you to fix it." 'And what's in it for me if I help you?' "The satisfaction that you've helped royalty... And I'll punch Vincent the next time I see him, just for you." Vincent was just collateral damage, besides, Vince was so tough, it probably wouldn't even hurt him, he'd just get really mad at me.

She'd punch my brother? Her best friend? That seemed to unbelievable to be true, but when I read her face for any signs that she was bluffing, I couldn't find any and besides, if I were to refuse to help royalty, that would certainly give me a bad name, and that was the last thing I wanted. Glancing down to Arthur, as if looking to my son for advice, I sighed at his wide-eyed expression and stepped aside, letting the girls in. "Very well, I'll help, but just this once, ninja girl." 'The name's Yuffie, you douchebag.' "Like I care about the names of my brother's comrades." I mumbled as I walked over to Arthur's crib. After pressing a kiss to his head, I set him down in it for the time being and walked over to my bookshelf - Ryan had one and I had another -, searching through the copies of my grandmother's journals until I found Volume IV. "So you say it was a body switching spell, hm? Did any of you by any chance hear what the child said when she cast the spell? It would help me determine which spell she used."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 7:38 am

i poofed for too long o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 7:39 am

Mhmm.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 8:06 am

Im sorry DX *tacklehugs*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 8:19 am

Watching this guy review Lucky Star was hilarious. Why? Because he only watched the first episode! He did say that it was a 'First impressions' review but still, even I'll admit that the first episode isn't good for first impressions so... Yeah... He should've watched a couple more episodes.

Meh, Lucky Star isn't for everyone. It's not really even for me - I'm more of an action-lover - but it's my relaxation anime.

But he pronounced Konata wrong -_- There's two ways of pronouncing Konata, depending on whether you watch it subbed or dubbed and he still pronounced it entirely wrong. It's Konata with no emphasis on any syllable in the sub or Konata with emphasis on the 'Ko' in the dub and he pronounced it KoAta! *Takes a deep breath and lets it out in a huff.* Sorry, I just get a little grumpy with name pronunciations. It's a pet peeve of mine. It's the kind of pet peeve that makes me wanna slap the girls who pronounce Anna wrong when referring to Frozen. It's a long A, people! Ahhh-na not A-na.

Ok, I'm ok, I'm good now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 8:25 am

Lol you sound like me when I flip about how people say things and judge too fast
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 8:27 am

I don't mind the judging, it's just the names. Seriously, I'm watching this video right now and the guys pronouncing Anna wrong and I'm just like '>.< You're lucky I'm not there right now!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 8:37 am

*sweatdrops* I honestly though her name was Ann-a not A-nna >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 8:39 am

O.o You haven't watched the movie, though, so you haven't heard it being pronounced, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 8:42 am

my cousins watched it

also, Catching fire was awesome o.o I loved it

and I dont wanna watch it :/ too many people talk about it here and its starting to annoy me :/ its like an overkill in america
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 8:44 am

Fair enough. *Shrugs.* But yes, Catching Fire is awesome and Mockingjay part 1 is 6 months away! Woop woop!

It always comes out around my mum's birthday, though. It's annoying -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 8:53 am

I feel ypu there britt. Honestly, people (especially in music) just will not stop singing the songs. Ugh.

*frowns a little* I don't think so, maybe once she gets used to you or Alex you could take her shopping, I think she'd like that. Come to think of it, I need to find a way of earning money, but it's kinda hard when most adults can't see you :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 9:02 am

I only sing them at college when I'm with my friends who like it, or when it comes on the radio. At home it's only sung properly (ie. Not in a goofy voice to p*** my parents off.) when I'm in my room and... Yeah, that's it since I've stopped singing it in the car.

Yeah, a shopping trip would be a good idea. As for the money thing... *Thinks.* Well... Uhhh... Oh! Caius is opening up that school, right? Maybe you could get a job there? I don't know... You could always babysit, I guess, since you're great with kids. *Shrugs.* Sora might need a babysitter when Yuffie and I go out on a girls night again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 9:06 am

I wanna see mocking jay tho o.o

and hai scmpi!@
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 9:10 am

Wait 6 months or read the books :PHey, Justin, that's a birthday present idea SmileThe Hunger Games? I don't know, I'm not really sure what kind of books Elsa's into. But either way, I should focus on Anna's birthday, since it comes first. Then get her chocolate! *Shakes his head.* I wanna get her something a bit more special than just chocolate, I mean, she is my girlfriend's sister, afterall, so she deserves more than chocolate, right? I dunno, I've never been in this situation before! DX Me neither, hence why I'm stuck :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next