House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
midget
Scampi
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:53 pm

I said shut up, Trenton! She doesn't just care about you, she looooves you XD *Recieves an 'I'm gonna kill you' glare but ignores it.* Anyway, little miss moody here has decided on a way for you to make it up to her: Get her into prom even though she's no longer a student and then be her date to it. -///- *Clenches her hands into fists.* What doesn't anyone understand about SHUT. UP?! Hehe ^_^" Anyway, I should probably start walking to college now that it's bright outside. Ugh, me no wanna. I don't wanna walk up a steep hill this time of the morning! DX

Rae reply while I'm gone.

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:15 am

Here!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:21 am

hai xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:22 am

What would you say if I brought the old Joe back? >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:24 am

Then lilly is gonna be tied up again xDD

unless I use a free character .-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:24 am

Tied up? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 am

nothing XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:43 am

Ok, well, yeah, the old Joe's coming back but he'll be a seperate person. He'll look a lot like joe though.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:51 am

uh oh, lilly is in troublllee XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:53 am

Lily will be dead. This is killer Joe, not 'I love Lilly' Joe.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:54 am

well then..shes gonna fight with joe >:-D
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:55 am

His name's not Joe, his name is Clydesdale, Clyde for short.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 am

.-. well then Lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:04 am

Yup, I missed the old Joe! And now Ryan gets to meet him too! XD I'll finish the form of later though :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:12 am

okie .o.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:14 am

I'm watching 101 Dalmatians :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:16 am

love that movie XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:21 am

Sames :3 I'll rp after. It finishes in 10-20 mins
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:28 am

kk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:30 am

Mum and dad just came home Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 am

lets hope that your dad dont kick you off the tv
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 am

He wont Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:33 am

Ok! Rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 am

lol sure!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:38 am

The hug felt gentle, warm, comforting, and I had to admit that I was disappointed when it finished, but I nodded my head. "Yes, I suppose it has made me feel a tad better." I still had the worries, of course, but to know that Daniel was there to comfort me like that helped. "Perhaps we should both focus on clearing our minds for today. You are rather new here, so there must be lots of places you have yet to visit, is that not correct?" I was supposed to be working on the school, but I was sure that the builders could cope without me for a couple of hours at least.

Even though it was a week ago, I felt as if I was still recovering from the sugar rush from Dayna's party! I had been so tired all week, going to bed early and waking up late, letting Tyler deal of Robyn at nightimes. That meant that it didn't surprise me much when I woke up to see the sun peeking in through the curtains, and my husband still asleep. Poor guy, he must've been exhausted from all the late night baby care. I was starting to feel better now, though, so I'd take some nightime shifts for him. Tyler must've rolled over in his sleep, because he was lying on his stomach, not his back. I trailed my fingers across the heated skin - literally heated, Tyler was using his powers to keep us warm at night - and then I pressed a kiss to the nape of his neck, snuggling into the warmth knowing that the world outside this bed would be freezing.

I think I was awake earlier than anyone else today, because TJ was still asleep and no one was downstairs except for me. I had the music the only song I sing in playing quietly as I used the dining room - which was pretty big once I moved all the tables and chairs to the back of the room - as a dancefloor, kinda. The dining room chair acted as the chair I was gonna use in the dance, though I had to use it sideways because the backs were too high! So yeah, I was singing and dancing in the dining room at stupid-o-clock in the morning. It probably loomed really weird but I just... I wanted a boost of confidence, but more importantly I wanted to impress KJ so that when she's old enough to date, she'll at least keep me in mind. I felt like she'd be able to get all the jocks when she was older, so this performance was really the only thing I could do to compete with all those guys. I couldn't afford to mess up, this song and dance number had to be perfect!

Once we had gotten home, Chloe and I said goodbye and went out seperate ways. I went up to my room and set up the spell, making a pentegram and placing the candles on each point. Into a bowl of water went the rosemary and a few drops of lavender incense. That went in the center of the pentegram, along with the amethyst. Lighting the canes, I began chanting the spell and images appeared in the bowl. Clouds, golden gates, people with win- Oh gosh. This had to be a joke, right? Was Vincent dead?! As an image of another mansion - not this one - appeared in the bowl, I decided that I needed to see what the heck was going on. I pretty much jumped out of the window, still in the same clothes as earlier, then levitated to Heaven's golden gates. It took a moment to get in, because I wasn't an angel and I hadn't recently died, but when I mentioned that I was looking for Vincent Valentine and that I was his sister, they let me through. Rather than wandering around aimlessly for my brother, I decided to track down the mansion to see if that gave me some answers. Eventually I managed to track it down and I hesitantly knocked on the door, hoping that an alive and well Vincent would open the door.

"Bye!" Dayna hung up then and I sighed. Nutella, dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter aaaand apples. Red apples. Oh boy, what had I gotten myself into? Still, it'd be worth it when Dayna gave birth to my son or daughter in about seven months. My own mini me with my blood in it's veins and Dayna's hair. Smiling a little, I continued my shopping, keeping an image of my future child in my head.

Well... That could've gone better... I sighed a little and banged my head gently against the tiles for a moment. Yup, needed to think before I spoke, but even if I thought about it Sierra would've heard it... Damn... Doing what Sierra said, I finished up my shower by washing my hair with nice smelling shampoo - What? When you had a girlfriend who could smell something from a mile away, you had to make sure you hair smelled nice too, even if that meant it smelt like flowers... Aaanyway, I finished off my shower and got out, drying off before throwing my clothes into the laundry basket. Putting the replica Buster Sword in the corner of the bedroom, I dressed in some clean, casual clothes and headed back down into the kitchen to be ambushed by even more hugs.

I wasn't much of a 'bro hug' kind of person, but this one time I did give Denzel a hug and a, "Welcome back." When I pulled away, I realised Sierra wasn't with him, but didn't she just go upstairs to see him? "Where's Sierra?" I asked my adoptive son. 'She's gone out hunting I think, she might or might be mad at me...' Mad? Why would she be mad about Denzel coming home? That was just we- 'Tifa, do you have any bandages for this?' Denzel hesistantly held out his arm, and my Mako blue eyes widened at the sight of the gunshot wound. Damn, that looked like it went really deep into his skin. "I think it needs materia too, Denzel. Tifa, can you grab the bandages and restore materia for me please?" I asked, worried for my adopted son.

Oh gosh. With Sammi bent over like that, I saw everything and I couldn't even tear my eyes away until she stood up! Damn her! I tried continuing to eat my pancakes but as I finished them off, I heard the clinking of metal... Wait what? I could've sworn I left the handcuffs upstairs! Oh boy, Sammi must've picked them up! She was planning something! C***! PANIC! No, don't panic. If I panicked, she'd know that I was weakening. Instead, I finished off the pancakes, set the plate down and took the controller, nodding towards the handcuffs. "What'cha doing with those, babe? You can't cheat at the game with those, y'know." Oh gosh, I was so glad I hadn't bought the whip that went with the ringleader costume! That would've been 10 times worse than handcuffs!

And now he was getting snappy at me! While I had a headache! You jerk! "Maybe I could very well be your lifemate, Trent, and I could very well not be your lifemate too, and if I'm not then we're both just wasting our time! You were supposed to figure it out, something should've clicked and clearly it hasn't so I'm not your lifemate!" Ow, my head! I winced again and stood up, trying to ignore the dizziness as I stumbled towards the door. I was done with this coversation, it was just going to go around in circles because neither Trent nor I knew if I was his lifemate and, to be honest, right now I'd rather just not bother than waste my life go around in circles. I was just tired of all this drama. If I wasn't Trent's lifemate then there wasn't any point in sticking around and suffering through the drama.

'What? It's natural!' I was blushing a little bit too, but I had already accidentally walked in on them once so the wasn't as if he was giving away some big secret about their relationship. I, on the other hand, "Xavier, can I please steal Nathalie away for a girly talk?" I wanted to talk to Nathalie about... You know, because I was too nervous to confront Kyle about it yet, but Nathalie might be able to give me tips on how to approach him about it, I mean, she must've approached Xie about it before she faded with him... Right?...

"Awww! Aren't I girly enough for a girly talk?" I joked a little but, in all seriousness, I just didn't want to have to get out of bed just yet, especially when I was so comfy with Nathalie beside me. 'Nope!' Damn it. Heaving a sigh, I gave Nathalie a long drawn out kiss on the lips, then started pushing her gently. "Go and have fun, Nat, I'll be waiting here for you when you get back." Compromise! Instead of me having to leave the room, Nathalie and Taylor did, and then when Nathalie came back I'd shower her with kisses and stuff to make up for stealing her bed. Yup, that sounded like a great plan!

Usually I would've made a noise of disgust at the name 'Lady Yuffie', but I was in too good of a mood to care about stupid names right now. Shifting a little on Hayden's back to get comfier, I leaned my head forward a little to nibble on his ear. I could just make out the black ink on Hayden's tattoo as I looked down the collar of his shirt and, diracted by the permanent reminder of his proposal promise, I dipped my hand in and tried tracing it with a finger, even though I had made it even hadder to see it. "So, how long have you actually been planning this?" I asked curiously. I mean, it had been 11 fricking months since he made the promise to propose to me, and he had basically said he'd propose sometime before christmas 2013 which was only a couple of weeks away! He had cut it pretty damn close to breaking his promise. What had been the hold up? Why didn't he propose sooner? I mean, I was completely drop dead gorgeous and super awesome in every single way, so why wouldn't he want to propose to this sexy piece of *ss sooner? Gah! So many questions! My brain was going into overload with all this proposal stuff!

'I came to save the day! I'm supergirl!' I thought, though she decided that now wasn't the time to be funny, now was the time to be adulty-serious... Semi-adulty-serious. "I came because you were mad at Kiara, and she was mad at you, and you shouldn't be mad at each other." She stated, sliding onto the floor next to Kodi so that he could sit up properly. "You shouldn't be mad at Kiara, Kodi. She was angry, but only because she loves you, like daddy loves Ryan." Hope's smile faded as she remembered how her sister acted when Kodi disappeared. "She was really mad when you leave, but she was really sad too... You're not gonna leave her again, right? You're gonna be together forever? Because I don't like seeing my sissy sad, or my big brother Kodi..."

"I suppose you're right..." Perhaps that was meant to make me feel better, that Arthur would forget that I wasn't even there at his birth but still... To be honest, a part of me was rather frustrated with Ryan for denying me the chance to see my son's birth, when I had promised her that I would be there for her, but I suppose that denying me the chance to see Arthur's birth was better than denying me the chance to see him at all, and I was just so glad that she was back. "Well then, at least he will know who his daddy is then." Lifting Bently up a little, I smiled at my emerald-eyed son and kissed his head, before turning kisses in the direction of Ryan's lips. It did not last long, due to the fact that we were in Bentley's presence, but it was better than not having any kisses at all! "Now, I propose that we celebrate your return. Any suggestions on how we can do that, my dear?"

"Of course they'll be perfect with us as parents! I am a perfectionist, afterall." I laughed, tilting my head up to kiss Sam's jaw. "I still think that they should have your eyes. And your smile is kinda goofy, you just can't see it because you're you!" Laughing slightly, I moved Sam's head off of my lap and stretched out my arms above my head, arching my back slightly as I did so. "Anyway, I'm gonna brave a cold and have a shower. Are you gonna stay in bed or do something productive." I smirked a little, ruffling Samuel's hair playfully.

Ok, Alix was really weird, but really cute as well and I couldn't help but chuckle. "A) All the rooms here are free, so no one's gonna pay him to share a room. B) I keep thinking of Shrek now, like princess Fiona only Jonathan becomes an ogre to be with her. Awww, that's sweet!" I chuckled, nuzzling Alix's neck. "But yeah, I'll help you move into the room next to me, and maybe you'll invite Jonathan over to see it once everything's set up." And then I could play my trick! Muwahahaha! Smirking a little, I captured Alix's lips in a tender kiss, then pulled away, tucking some of her bright red hair behind her ear. "so, Miss Taken, are we gonna get up and do things or are we just gonna stay in bed and be naked until tomorrow morning. To be honest, I'm cool with either option, Jonathan can sleep in my room tonight if he wants."

It was probably best if Dilynn didn't meet her parents. That's what she said, but I don't know... I guess I'd have to just listen to her and think of something else for Christmas. The moment she decided that she wanted to track them down and meet them, though, I was gonna do everything in my power to help out. "I hate it when you overthink, though." i murmured, bending slightly to nestle my head into her neck. "Whenever you overthink you get pretty, I dunno, down, and I don't want you to feel down, I want to see you happy." I hated seeing Dilynn so distant and sad and stuff like that, I just wanted to see her enjoying life every day, no matter what was thrown at her, I just... Sometimes I struggled to know how to cheer her up, and today seemed to be one of those days. "If there's anythig I can do to cheer you up, let me know, Darlin'," I said as I pulled away from her neck, looking my girlfriend in her beautiful hazel eyes. "I'd do anything to out a smile back on that face of your's."

Vincent had just bought Jessie a iPad with a purple cover that could act as a stand for the iPad. He also managed to buy an iPhone with a red cover for Lucius, he just hoped that the boy wouldn't break it... Actually, no, if anyone were to break the phone it'd be the Galian Beast. The Behemoth demon did not do well with technology. "Now to get Theodore a walker, yes?" He asked his wife, wrapping a clawed arm around her waist while his free hand carried the bag of Apple products. "Unless you would rather save it for tomorrow; we could go home if you need to take a break from shopping."

The Galian Beast was walking next to his beautiful demon wife through town, a spring in his step as he ignored the angels staring at them, or rather, Darkess' stomach; some angels were on edge about a new demon child arriving in Heaven. Galian had already thoughts of ideas as to what to get the already-born children in the Valentine mansion, but now his focus was turned towards his little - hopefully - girl. "What we gonna get baby girl for kistmas?" He asked Darkess, looking down at her slightly rounded stomach with a grin. Even if she wasn't born yet, Galian knew that she was still there and didn't want her to miss out on christmas just because she hadn't been born yet; that wouldn't be fair in her.

Perhaps I had taken things too far by comparing Kodi to my mother, but running away without so much as a note saying when or if he'd be coming back was exactly what mom did, and it left me feeling unloved and I... I almost broke down this time, something I'd promise myself I'd never do for Hope's sake and I was just mad that he did that, but still, comparing him to my mom was low. Mom had no real reason for leaving us, she just did, yet Kodi was helping out the only form of family he had... Oh gosh, what had I done? I was such an idiot! Realising how stupid I'd been to yell at Kodi like I did, I started crying more as I sat in the corner of my room. Snowball started whimpering and walked over to comfort me, so I hugged my dog and buried my face into her fur. Sure she was a dumb dog, but she knew that me crying was a rare thing, so she understood how badly I needed a hug right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next