House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
midget
Scampi
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:51 am

Tifa nodded "of course." she said, heading upstairs and into her's and Cloud's room, going into her closet and pulling out a box that held materia. It was pretty secure so it took a while for her to open it. Looking for a restore materia, she finally found it and pulled out. locking up the box and putting it away once more. She then went back downstairs and grabbed the first aid kit. She soon returned to Cloud and handed him the items "Got them."

Darkess smiled a bit "Bottles, bibs, clothes, A crib.." she tried thinking of more "I think thats about it, really. There isnt much to get since she is still inside my stomach. Most likely she'll be a spring baby if anything." Darkess laughed softly as she looked around for the shops she needed to go into.

Lilly looked up at Vincent "I rather go home. This christmas mess is really starting to stress me out because of the family and the presents that need to be given out." she rested her head on his shoulder as they started to walk back "Becides, we'll be alone for a while till Darkess and Galian come back home. Galian is just a mess sometimes." she looked up at him "we need to get both of them back inside so they wont wonder and cause trouble."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:12 am

"Thanks." I used the materia to heal Denzel's arm a bit more, though it wouldn't do it fully so I used the bandage to wrap it up. "I wouldn't be surprised if Sierra's mad at you, Denzel, none of us want you to die on a mission."

"I know, I know." I sighed, beginning to feel a little bad about putting myself in danger like that, but I didn't know the guy had a gun hidden so it couldn't be helped... Right? Whatever. "I'll talk to her later when she comes back but for now I'm kinda hungry. The food while you're on missions aren't really good so..." I looked to Tifa with a small smile on my face, kinda feeling childish about the question I was about to ask, but still, "Can you make me some brownies please, Tifa?"

The Beast's smile softened as he heard his wife laugh. She had been rather irritable lately, so it was nice to hear her laughing for once; it almost made him feel giddy with joy! "Me thinks I get her a teddy that says 'Daddy's little girl' on it." Galian chuckled, but then he remembered that it could be a boy... No. No no no! It'd be a baby girl! It'd be a little girl with Darkess' pretty face! ... But just in case... "Maybe me just get cuddly toy me made instead." Now that would be a great Christmas present! No other kid would ever get a toy daddy, but Galian would track someone down and get it custom made! Anything for his little baby girl.

Vincent smiled slightly at the mention of alone time, but as soon as Lilly mentioned putting them back inside their bodies, his face returned to it's serious, emotionless mask. "The Galian Beast will be hard to convince." He pointed out, though he was sure it was obvious. "He's enjoying the freedom far too much and he'll never want to leave neither Lucius' nor the baby's side." Galian meant well, the 'Host' knew that, but it was too dangerous for a clumsy, overprotective monster with very little understanding of what is social acceptable to be allowed to roam around Heaven...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Clyde10
This will be Clyde. The only differences between him and Joe are A) Clyde has no scars and B) Clyde's eyes are lime green with dark green around the edges whereas Joe's eyes are forest green.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:34 am

Tifa laughed softly "Just brownies, Denzel?" sure enough he would want something other then brownies. Sure, he just came home but he needed some real food too. Not just a sweet. "If I make them you're going to have to eat them before Claire does. You know how she is when it comes to things like brownies and cookies." she giggled and went into the kitchen, getting everything she needed "I'm gonna have to head to the store later."

Darkess shrugged "you get her what you want. Your limit is 3 items. Seeing as I dont want you buying out the whole store." she said, finally spotting the baby store and she grabbed his arm, dragging him over to it ((If he isnt in his human form, she said 'Also, change into your human form so you dont bump into anything.')). Darkess was bossy when she was pregnant. Galian had to deal with it weather he liked it or not.

Lilly nodded "You're right." she kissed his cheek before looking ahead again "It just worries me on what he might do..." she bit her lip "I just wished they could go on their own..settle in another place. Do you think earth would teach galian to be more civilized, Vincent?" she asked, wondering if that was a good idea.

well this is gonna be interesting >:-)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:34 am

wait, can I have the link of that pic? The original one? I'll make the pic better for ya Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:47 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Joe10

.-. yes no? fix the color?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:19 am

Wolfie's picture is fine, sge wanted LIME green eyes. Sorry. Not exactly in the best moods. We've had 2 powercuts, Jack keeps trying to force me to eat even though I'm not hungry and writing up my fanfic notes is taking up more time than I thought (and I've lost my fave writing pen).
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:19 am

Nah that's too forest-y green, not enough lime.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:20 am

lime as in...bright green?

and scampi im only trying to help ;-; sorry about all the stuff you're going though too..

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:21 am

Nuh-uh, lime like the inside of a lime, one sec...

Poor Scampi, that sucks :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:22 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Lime_g10
Actually, now I think about it, his eyes are lime. Dark green on the outside, lime green on the inside XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:24 am

lol on mine?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:25 am

Kinda, but on mine too, it's just not as noticeable because there's a smaller amount of dark green. Now let me reply!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:27 am

XD ok, im gonna continue to experiment with joe's eyes LOL

imma try blue Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:33 am

Make them red like his brother's.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:33 am

OOOO I should try that, hold on xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:40 am

Have fun. I'm almost done with replies.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:44 am

ok, he looks good with red eyes but I messed up on the right eye (the one thats smaller)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am

"Uhhh, well if you're offering to cook more, I'll have some pasta too please." I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling bad for being such a pig and asking Tifa to make all the food for me. "I'll help out if you want, and I'll go to the store for you later if you make a shopping list." 'No I'll go shopping for you later. You can spend the time with Claire, she missed you.' "Oh, ok Cloud, I'll do that. Thanks." I smiled at him, then walked over to the sink, washing my hands even though I had only just come out of the shower. "Ok, so, what do you need me to do?" I asked Tifa with a smile.

I smiled a little, watching Denzel try and help Tifa out, but then I heard Zidane crying upstairs. "You guys keep cooking, I'll be right back." I hurried upstairs and to mine and Tifa's room, picking our son up and bouncing him gently to try and slow down the tears. Now to figure out what was wrong...

Darkess could be forceful at times, but Galian actually liked that sometimes, unless she tried making him to do something he hated, like taking a bath. This time, however, the Beast was willing to do whatever the bossy Darkess did and with a "Yes ma'am." And a slight chuckle, he transformed into his human self. Three Christmas presents seemed like not enough, but Galian could cope. One awesome, specially made Galian daddy toy and two not as awesome but still important baby items. After being dragged over to the store, the Beast walked in with his wife, and was rather overwhelmed at the amount of stuff in it. "Ummm, where should we start?" He asked, giving Darkess a look of unease. This could be harder than he thought...

"Perhaps, but once again it will be hard to convince your sister to move so far away from you." It seemed like they were stuck. Vincent sighed and tried thinking of some other plan, but struggled to do so... Unless... "What if they became our neighbours?" The ex-Turk thought a-loud, not liking the slightly horrified look on Lilly's face. "Let me explain: We have a lot of, enough to build another house nearby, definitely one big enough for four people. The Galian Beast is learning to be civilised in Heaven - he used to be like a wild animal and he's come a long way from there -, it's just taking a while. He will be able to become more civilised, Darkess wont be too far away from you to act stubborn about moving, and we wont have to worry about the Galian Beast's clumsiness breaking our things. In fact, I'm pretty sure that they don't even need to be our neighbours; if they move into the centre of Heaven's town it should still be close enough to Darkess and should, in theory, make the Beast civilised quicker, because he would have to deal with others on a daily basis, not just whenever he takes a trip to town." It was probably the longest Vincent had ever spoken - EVER - but he was just trying to put his point across, hoping that Lilly would understand his ideas.

((Hehe, good luck trying to make Galian more civilised!))

Lets have a look.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Joe210

Tifa smiled and shook her head. Denzel really couldnt relax could he? "you're lucky I'm letting you help." she giggled and looked for something easy for him to do since his arm was injured. "how about pouring the milk in the mesuring cup and putting butter in the pan?" just so it didnt stick.

-----

"We start with the small stuff. Clothes, bottles, bibs." she shrugged and walked towards the clothes. She had to get newborns of course. And hopefully, this girl would be a slow grower. Seeing as she wanted to have mother daughter time with her. And not have her age go out the window and see shes 14 already. Maybe Lilly would slow the growth process for her.

-----

Lilly sighed "I guess thats fine. The house would be calm and not crazy.." she bit her lip "And Darkess would kick his butt if he were to be un-civilized.." she looked up at him "Hey, you're thinking outside the box again." she pouted "You're too good at that, Vincent." she started to smile, getting over the subject they were on. Lilly was also a subject changer sometimes.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:42 am

I prefer green eyes. I think bright eyes suit Joe Smile

"Ok, cool, I can do that." Tifa had already taking the milk out of the fridge so I just had to pour the right amount. I did so like a pro, getting down to eye-level to make sure I was pouring accurately, then I put the butter in the pan, spreading it around a bit. "Do you think if we made a batch with blood in it Sierra would like it?" I asked Tifa, glancing down at my wound. Then I remembered the last time I kinda made Sierra drink some of my blood and shook my head. "Nah, she'd probably kill me if I did that... Oh, what if I killed an animal and collected it's blood? That would work, right?" I must've sounded crazy but, you know, it was christmas so we'd make loads of cookies and brownies and cakes and... I just didn't want Sierra to miss out on it all...

Start with clothes? That didn't sound right... Galian didn't want to get into trouble for correcting Darkess, but if he didn't they might end up wasting money! "Wait wait wait wait wait!" He said, blocking Darkess' view of the baby girls' clothes by standig in frot of her, towering over her as always. "We don't know whether the baby's a boy or girl yet, do shouldn't we wait to buy clothes whe we know? We don't want to be buying girly clothes if there's a chance it will be a boy!" The Beast had a point and he knew it, even if he didn't like the fact that, for all they know, their baby girl could turn out to be a boy.

Vincent chuckled slightly when Lilly said that he was too good at thinking outside the box. "Like I said, it's a Turk thing." He murmured, kissing his wife's cheek as they headed down he barrow path that lead to the Valentine mansion. "They'll still have to come over for christmas though, since your parents are going to be there and they'll expect to see both of their daughters."

((Thorn's still at the front door, by the way...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:45 am

Scampi's on, does that mean I get to see Sammi now? I dunno :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:56 am

Tifa looked at Denzel "If you're planning to kill a animal and draining the blood out of it you better not do it in my kitchen. Cause I am not dealing with bloodstains on the floor or counter." That was a bit harsh but it was true. There was no way she was going to be messing with blood.

Darkess narrowed her eyes "Thats why there's white newborn clothes. So it doesnt matter what gender the baby it is, it wont look girly or boyish." sure, he had a point, but darkess wasnt an idiot. She was the one who had the kids here. And also gave birth to her first one, Lucius. "I think I know how to shop, Galian. I know you had a point."

Lilly nodded "That is really true." she looked ahead to see a girl at the door. Black-red hair? Lilly couldnt really tell. She looked at Vincent then back at the girl as they got closer "Hey there Miss. Is there anything you need?" there was sometimes when some of the people in the town needed something, and lilly was so kind and generous to help out.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:21 am

*Making pancakes with Jack, in a onesie, listening to Christmas songs* You're a bum you're punk! Razz You're an old slut on junk! Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed! XD Yah scumbag yah maggot! Yah cheap lousy faggot! Happy Christmas your arse I pray God it's our last! XD *Sings chorus, putting pancake mix into the pan* *Joins in singing, getting plates, cutlery and toppings*

*Clears throat* Ignore the crazy people in the kitchen. Now, I do believe Sammi is in her room, if you want to see her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:28 am

"Don't worry, Tifa, I'm not stupid, I'll do all the blood draining out in the forest!" It was going to be pretty tricky to figure out the best technique anyway, so it'd be better to test it outside, just in case blood splattered everywhere. "Just make a seperate batch up for Sierra or something. Uhhh... Do you have some sort of container I can borrow?" Once I was done getting the 'Special ingredient' for Sierra's brownies, I'd start making the pasta, just so that Tifa wasn't doing too much at once. Haha! Sierra was gonna love me for this! And she'll forget all about the fact that I was injured!

Oh gosh! The mood was back! 'Just act stupid!' Galian thought, trying to stop him being glared at. Sure Darkess looked cute when she was angry, but if looks could kill-! 'If you act stupid she'll take pity!' "There's white baby clothes?" He asked, even though he saw them over Darkess' shoulder. "Oh yeah! I see them! I guess I'm just stupid. Sorry Darkess!" Galian chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck and hoping it worked, because he didn't want to get into an arguement with a grumpy pregnant lady.

Vincent stared wide-eyed at the person at the door but it wasn't just any person, it was his little sister whom he hadn't seen since his day as a Turk. Despite the fact that she had been a child back then it was hard to mistake this older woman for someone else, especially when she looked rather like his mother. 'Vincent? Is that really you? Wow, what happened? You've become cool! And I love the outfit!' Yup that was her. "Sally, what are you doing here?" He asked confusedly. 'Actually, it's Thorn now, and I was tracking down you! Things about our supposed death didn't add up so I started looking for you and you're here! I found Joe too but, well, he looked occupied.' His sister's laughter was cut off and a look of worry washed over her face. 'Wait, you're not really dead, are you?' Vincent shook his head slightly, hiding a smile behind his cape. "Just living here. Lilly, I would like you to meet my sister, Sa- Thorn." Seriously? Thorn? What was wrong with the name their mother gave her? "Thorn, I would like you to meet my wife, Lilly."

Oh gosh, a wife too? Well it had been years since I last saw him, so I guess I had a lot to catch up on. Trying to calm my excitement about actually finding both of my brothers after so long, I extended an arm out to the blonde woman by Vincent's side. "Hi there, it's nice to meet you." I smiled, glad to have more members to add to my family. Oh gosh, what if they had kids? What if I had been an aunty for years and I didn't even realise it? Ugh, I'd feel so bad for not being in their lives, and they'd probaby hate me too!

O.o I didn't know the lyrics to that song, but now I do! XD I'm listen to Michael Buble christmas songs X3 Thanks Smile *Grabs some vodka and a bottle of coke from the mitchen and heads up to his and Sammi's room.* Hey baby :3 *Closes the door behind him.* Since Scampi's not gonna be here tomorrow, we're gonna celebrate my birthday tonight, so out down the books and lets party Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next