House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
midget
Scampi
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:45 am

You came back for me. You're my best friend. You helped me out a bit before you left. You even saved me in that house of Strigoi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:48 am

*Mumbles.* I just did what anyone else would've done... And I'ce only got you one christmas present, and I might even stay until christmas, I dunno...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:55 am

*Smiles and hugs abby* I hope you stay, really. I miss hanging out with you.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:55 am

I knew that was a bad idea, I wasn't even comfortable with it. *Rubs the back of her neck and sighs.* It wasn't even my idea in the first place.. *She muttered, casting a glance towards Dani.* *Puts her hands up.* Hey! I didn't know what kind of guy Jeremy was.. *Looks at Wolfy.* My original idea was to have a whole game day with Jeremy.. on a Sunday, but Dani spoke to me and yeah. ^.^" I don't have guts for that sort of thing.. it was ridiculous in the first place. *Sighs and twiddles her fingers together.*

Alix Taken |
I bumped my hip back against his as we made it into the kitchen, letting go of his own hand I rubbed mines together, getting ready to get to work. "Alright, so grab the bread out of the cupboards while I get the eggs ready. Do you mind if I put cheese on them?" I ask as I walk towards the fridge and grab a carton of eggs and hold them in my arms as I grab three slices of cheese and placed it in my fingers. Taking them to the counter as I grabbed out a pan and set it on a heated stove top.

Arawn McNamara |
I nodded my head slowly without thinking, "You can Michelle. Just lay down and keep watch during the night.." That was the only thing she was able to do for now, settling in next to her I sent my gaze on the light switch and closed my eyes, the light going out as well. Opening them slightly, I gazed around the dark room. Resisting my inner incubus and letting out a deep breath, when we get back to the mansion. I'm going to add an extra bed in my room.. unless Michelle would much rather have her own. It'd probably be best if she did, it'd be safer for me considering I wouldn't have the need to feed from her constantly.

Lukis McNamara |
I took it in my hand and grimaced, then I cast a look at my girlfriend and sighed. "Alright.. I guess.." Instantly, it was in my mouth and down my throat. My face made an odd look and the grimace was gone as I smirked at her, "You are stubborn you know, getting out of bed like that.. next time, I'll do it. I prefer you rested, I mean our child could be born any time ya know?" I told her as I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her comfortably, trying not to squish her as I kissed her forehead softly. "Now go to bed, I'll come in... in just a moment. I need to take a cold shower, my body feels like it's on fire."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 am

Michelle nodded and once the room was dark, her eyes turned back to the dark blue and she thought her command to herself Emotion Protector on. Loading in progress.....10%......50%.....90%...100% Emotion Protector completed. She then layed there, not sure what to do, now that her master was sleeping.

Lissa giggled and nodded "Alright." she kissed his cheek "I love you Lukis." she said and walked out and to the bed. She turned on her lamp once she was on her side and she got into bed, sitting there and rubbing her stomach softly. She smiled, hoping the baby was still sleeping.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:13 am

Come with me. I mean, there's nothing really here for me. I meant, Trent says I'm his lifemate and all, but we haven't talked since so... Heading home will be best, I have a life in Colorado; I just have people I hate here. A game day would be much better, that's more Jeremy's style Smile *Looks over to the drunk Jeremy and Jason snuggling on fhe couch and sleeping.* Just make sure he doesn't get drunk the night before.

"Sure, I don't mind cheese." I smiled, grabbing the bread out of the cupboard and taking out of a few plates and cutlery from the other cupboards. "So, christmas is almost here, are you excited?" I asked, setting the cutlery at the table. I was kinda excited, and I had even brought everyone's stuff already. It was going to be tough since our family was, well, completely messed up, but at least I wouldn't be recovering from a runaway fiance like last year, putting on fake smiles so that I didn't ruin christmas for the kids. At least this year I had a chance to be truly happy at christmas.

Watching a Tom Daley interview was harder than I thought because mum had come home and she was watching it with me and the interviewer said 'There may be peoples in your position ((Finding it hard to tell people)) right now, what do you want to say to them?' And then Tom was going on about how you should tell people, but it's just... It was just awkward hearing about it when I'm going through it and mum's right there! Ugh! At least I felt like I could connect to him, heck, even Abby would've felt like she could connect to him if she bothered to watch it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:25 am

..I guess I can come with you. I have nothing really to lose here.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:28 am

Mhmm. I doubt there'd be enough room in the flat for three though... Unless you slept in my room, we might be able to squeeze you in there. You'll have to pay rent though.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:29 am

Aww Alix your boyfriends drunk. *Turns his head to look towards Jason and Jeremy and then looks back at Genesis.* Are you done with that homework yet? I want to put my feet somewhere, plus don't you have a damn room? *He asks irritated.*
My room doesn't have a fireplace. *She mutters as she ignores him as sits near the fireplace, doing her homework still. Trying to figure out how to start a powerpoint.* *Nods her head and smiles.* Will do.. *Glances at Jeremy with a worrite expression.* Is there anything I can do for them? Or should I just leave him be?

I'll take a break from Rping for now. ^^" Lol
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:31 am

okies

Dont worry, I'll get a job down there and then rent will be fine Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:32 am

Wake him up and guide him up to his room? Or just let him stay there Razz Try to get Jason up to his room, at least.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:34 am

Good. It'd be cool to live together without the people who we hate.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:36 am

*Rose nods* Yup. So, what do you wanna do?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:37 am

*Nods and goes over towards Jeremy and Jason. She lightly pokes Jeremy on his shoulder and Jason in the face.* Hey guys? *She says softly. Poking both of them a little.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:44 am

I dunno, I just wanna listen to my music, really. *Groans and opens his eyes, squinting in the bright light.* Jason, can you talk to the b**** for me? *Focuses his blurry vision on whoever was waking them up.* Dude, it's not Giselle, it's the other redhead. ... Abby? Nuh uh. *Thinks for a moment, then pulls Alix down into a hug.* My baby wants to snuggle, yay. *Yawns a little and muffles it into Alix's shoulder, trying to ignore the headache that was growing.* Jealous, Jace. *Yawns also.* Nope. *Snuggles into Jeremy and Alix.* Night guys.[/color]
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:47 am

Well, i'll listen with you
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:50 am

K. *Rolls over on her side and shiffles to make room for Rose, oatting the space beside her.* You're still straight, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:51 am

Uhh.. no.. *Tries poking them both again.* You guys both need to go to your bedrooms.. oh gosh.. I wish Isolt or Lukis was here to teleport both of you to your rooms. *Sighs.* Come on, just walk up the stairs with me so you guys can go to sleep.. and Jason you're a little to close to me and Jeremy for comfort buddy. ^.^" Just slap them, they'll wake up. No.. >_< *She says quietly.* That would be rude, plus Jeremy wouldn't like that the idea came from you. And stop talking to me.. *She says looking at Jer and sighing.* Come on Jer and Jason. .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:54 am

*Rose layed becide her and shrugged* I really dont know anymore, Abby.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Shut up you flea bitten mutt! Go and f*** a poodle, you murderer! *Climbs off of the couch and makes his unsteady way to the stairs.* C'mon Jer, you can kill him t'morrow. *Stumbles up the stairs.* *puts his middle finger up to Jason, then redirects it to Bash.* F*** you, motherf***er. I'll beat your *ss up tomorrow you killer. *Pushes Alix off of his lap, then walks toward the stairs, tripling over his own feet halfway there and crawling the rest of the way.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Oh... Well... If you are, I'm sorry about kissing you when we were drunk. I've been thinking about it lately and I feel bad about it so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:04 pm

*Gets pushed off and watches Jeremy, she agreed that Bash wasn't a very kind person.. but to call someone a murderer like that.. she sighed and stood up. Following after them just to make sure they didn't fall down the stairs.* Be careful please guys. *She walked up the stairs, watching their steps.* Quite a boyfriend you have there Alix.. *Rolls his eyes and flips the channel.* Hold your tongue wolf. >_< You have no right to speak. *Shrugs.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Its fine, dont worry about it *she looks at abby*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:14 pm

It still wasn't right, though. I don't care if I was drunk, it was a stupid thing to do. If you got mad about it it could've ruined our friendship and even if you did like it it could've ruined our friendship... *Scratches Rose behind the ear.* If we're gonna live together we'll bother have to cut back on the alcohol. It'll be harder for me 'cause I work at a bar but still-. Don't worry, honeykins, I'm being careful. *Crawls up to his room.* *Kicks Jeremy in the butt, almost stumbling backwards but managing to catch himself.* Hurry up faster, will you? I've got a girl to f***! So do I! Don't have a go at me! DX Pay not attention to him. Grudges+Alcohol=Things Jeremy shouldn't say, I mean, it's not as if you murdered his parents, it's just misplaced blame so... Yeah... Take no notice.

Anyway I should go to bed...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 pm

You can go to bed Wolfsoul.(: I'll get these two to their rooms and make Jeremy go to bed.. *Frowns and reaches out for Jason as he almost stumbles, put pulls away when he catches himself. Let's out a breath of relief.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next