House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Britt-21
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 am

Waking up to the site of Dayna curled up next to me in absolutely nothing was a rare thing, but it really was great, because it brought back memories of last night from the romanctic dinner to the midnight swim to the... Well, you know. On top the the amazing feeling the memories brought was even more amazing feelings at Dayna's adorable sleeping face. Reaching out, I lightly brushed Dayna's soft cheek with my index finger, then decided to get up and make breakfast in bed for her to say thanks for a great birthday. Reaching down beside the bed, I felt around for my boxers, then a confused look crossed my face and I peered over the edge of the bed. Where were my clothes? Getting up, I walked over to Dayna's side of the bed. Not there either... Where did we- oh c***! We left them outside! What if KJ came downstairs and saw our underwear out there?! Turning to Dayna, I crouched by her side and shook her in an attempt to wake her up. "Dayna, Dayna wake up. We left our clothes outside. We've got to go and collecting them."

Hi Linz! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 am

Everyones so dead around here all the sudden, geez
Probably means I can get to work on replies...
Mhm, and maybe you should write up a posty for me too?
Don't push it, I've already got a bit of a heavy workload.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:02 am

I'm here, and slowly giving up on solitaire -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 am

Hello! I'm back!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:32 am

Hey LilJVBM!

Muwahahaha! If Alan can make it to the double date on Monday, I'm gonna buy a game called Geek Battle and play couple vs couple >:3 I've played the game before so it's worth it and, on top of that, there's a Final Fantasy question in there, so if I get that question again like I did last time, I'm gonna kick butt XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:35 am

Of course you'll kick butt Rolling Eyes haha good luck!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 am

Thanks. I still need to get Alan to come and confirm that it's ok to have friends over with my mum (It's not as if she'll be there, but I still feel as if I have to double check with parents if it's ok to have friends over when they're not home) but it's gonna be epic >:3 Anyway, wanna rp? ^_^

Oh, and word of warning to all, I wont be on tomorrow afternoon. Heading into town with Gavin at 12, since I haven't seen him in a while Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:41 am

Sure! Where would you want to start off?

Its always god to see an old friend!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:45 am

Three out of five down, but I forgot to add Grayson and vice in there. So, I'm not even half done. DX
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:49 am

Mhmm Smile And I've missed out on our random trips to town. And you can sure if you want, because I'm lazy Razz Maybe Lucy should try sending a thought to Demitri now that she can Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:54 am

Okay! Sounds good to me! Want me to type first? Or should I?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:06 am

You type first Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:07 am

Okay!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:13 am

Dexter: "Of course I can. I haven't played it in a while." I leaned forward and pressed another quick kiss to her lips before I began strumming the guitar, moving my fingers over the chords as I tried to remember the melody. Once it clicked, I began playing the song and started humming along, smiling up at her before the words spilled out of my mouth. "When you try not to look at me
Scared that I'll see you hurting
You're not hiding anything, no
And frankly it's got me worried
Nobody knows you better than I do
I keep my promises, I'm fighting for you" I continued even further on, singing to her in a hushed voice rather than what I was used to at the gigs I had been playing. I didn't want to wake anyone up around us of course. 

Dilynn: "Something light I suppose, in both color and weight. I don't want to be wearing a huge dress or anything and trip over it. That'll be ridiculous. Perhaps just something up to above my knee? That's small enough to keep it classy and light enough for sure. I don't know what color I want just yet, but certainly not pink..." I swung our arms between us, using my other hand to tug on my lower lip as I thought over the idea. A dress was already a step from the normal, and I'd probably have to either wear heels or flats, and that'd be a challenge. They wouldn't exactly like it if I wore converse sneakers to the wedding, I knew that much. "Will you be wearing a tux or just a simple suit?"

Grayson: "I figured that guys would have a bit more of a masculine routine..." I shrugged and took a seat on the floor, stretching out to touch my toes, which only happened to end up with my hands on my ankles. When I looked up as she told me that she had complete the split m jaw must've dropped open, even if just slightly, because I didn't think anyone could do something like that. "That's pretty crazy, no wonder the floor just doesn't cut it anymore." I reached a taped hand up and rubbed the side of my jaw as I looked her over, still in a state of shock a the sight before me. "And you can do that regularly? Without any pain?"

Rachel: "I guess drums are a bit safer than dancing, but it has it's hazards. I actually recall Chuck Comeau hurting his when playing the drums because he was going a bit too rough. There's ways to injure yourself or somebody else doing just about anything. Though, I don't think drums have ever killed anyone." I shrugged and took a seat behind the drums, tossing him a set of large headphones to keep the sound from hurting him. "Your gonna need these, it's a pretty rough drum solo I learned from Chuck himself, over YouTube. Quite a nifty invention that website is." I grabbed the drumsticks and twirled them around in my hands a moment before beginning the small drum solo I had prepared. 
Spoiler:

Ross: After the game finished I set the controller down and laid onto my back, letting out a groan. "I seriously suck at that game. I think I only killed one guy the entire time and bombed on the death/kill ratio because of it." I brought my hands up into my hair and ruffled the blonde mass before I turned my head and studied Candi. "Your really good though, perhaps I should take some lessons?" Pushing myself up onto one hand, I cupped her cheek with the other and placed a kiss upon her lips gently. I suppose you could say I was still a bit nervous about that sort of stuff. Showing affection to her and all I mean. I wasn't sure why, since we had been together a while, but maybe it was just something about getting older and knowing where that sort of stuff led when you weren't careful. I wasn't sure I liked the idea of anything of the sort every happening. 

Sam: "I don't really know, there's a lot of options. I mean, we could have the wedding on the beach, but that seems way overdone. I'm not much on original church weddings, since I don't go to church and all. The forest idea sounds nice, since we practically spend half the time traveling through it or just messing around, though your right about the twilight thing. I don't really know..." I shrugged and ducked my head under the water a moment, just to get my hair wet, before I resurfaced. I shook out my hair with a hand and reached the other one out, pulling Reyna further into the water until she couldn't touch but I could, so I had a perfectly good excuse to hold her closer to me. "I think that maybe something with vines would be nice. Though, perhaps a bit of a Greek thing would be an idea. Since the engagement ring is Celtic knots and we're both really fond of the subject. Not that I really can expand on it." 

Vice: "A nap sounds great. I honestly don't know why I'm still tired though. I slept throughout the night well enough." Though, I'd be really happy once Allegra starts sleeping through the night entirely. That's when I'd be able to walk around without looking like a zombie. I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her lips, savoring the touch a moment before I pulled away and kissed the top of Allegra's head. "I'm sure coffee should do the trick and wake me up a bit though, so I'll just go ahead and make some. Want any?" I walked towards the coffee pot and began the process of making the coffee, glancing over my shoulder as I waited for her to accept the coffee or decline it.

Blah, that's it. That's all I've got. And they are in alphabetical order just because I felt like if the writing wasn't good enough I get style points for alphabetical order.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:29 am

Lucy: I unfade with Demitri and curl up at his side, resting my head on top of his shoulder while lacing my fingers with his. I close my eyes with a smile and let out a satisfied breath. "So now that we're bonded, how do I talk to you with my mind?" I open my eyes and look at Demitri before I tap the side of my forehead gently a few times. "I have something I'd like to share with you." I smirk at Demitri sort of devilishly and then start to giggle.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 am

"I think my cousin wants me in a tux." I answered wirh a grimace. "I mean, he said that him and his brother are wearing tuxedos so I'll have to join in and wear one too." I wasn't much of a fan of dressing up so formal, but if Dilynn had to suffer then I could suffer too. "As for the color of your dress..." I looked at Dilynn, studying her for a moment, then shrugged. "I dunno, but the wedding is rainbow themed so as long as you wear a bright color you'll be fine. Maybe you should wear green or something." Once again I shrugged and brought Dilynn's hand up to my lips, kissing it gently. "No matter what you wear you'll look beautiful. Heck, probably more beautiful than then bride! We'd probably have to attempt to make you ugly somehow so that you don't steal the attention away from her!" I joked with a laugh, knowing that trying to make Dilynn look ugly would be both stupid and impossible.

"Greek is not a bad idea, actually." I told Sam, running my hands through his hair and playing with the strands a little. "Maybe we should just get the ceremony done in one of those fancy hotels with marriage licenses, and... I don't know, out statues of the Greek god, have the buffet as cornucopias, so each person had their own horn-shaped basket stuffed with fruit and cheese and things like that." It sounded interesting to me, although we'd have to do more research in order to come up with more ideas to add to the wedding. "We could always look more things up online or in the library of course, but does that sound like a good idea?"

Why did I have the feeling that whatever Lucy wanted to show me was naughty? Oh, right, because of that smile. I chuckled slightly as the hand wrapped around Lucy rested on her side, tapping out a gentle beat as I think of explaining it. "I just think of what I want to say or show you, and then imagine you hearing it or seeing it too, I guess. It's hard to explain but easy to do once you figure out how." I kissed Lucy's forehead and then beamed a huge grin, ecstatic over the fact that we were bonded lifemates now, together foreverand no one could change that fact. I had never been so happy in my life!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:15 am

Dilynn: "Green seems like a nice enough color. Let's just see what we run into and then I'll decide. Since there isn't exactly a set color I have to wear." I shrugged and led him the rest of the way down the steps and towards the front door. "I think I'll just go ahead and put on a mustache or something, that'll help ugly me up so I don't take anything from Dayna. Do you think you'll still be able to handle kissing me?" I laughed slightly and looked up at him, hip bumping him softly in a playful way. 

Sam: "That actually sounds like a good idea, though it might be a little difficult to accomplish. We'd really have to brush up on our Greek history and such. I think it'll be quite unique to just us though, and something to remember. But we have a little bit to think about the idea and if we come up with something else it won't be too late." I pressed a quick kiss to her lips and tucked some of her auburn hair behind her ear. "I just want to make sure that whatever we do for our wedding will be perfect, because we're only getting married once."

(meh, sorry :/)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

*is asleep on the couch next to Leah*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Heyy!

*Her smile falls to a smirk.* Physical appearance? Hmm... interesting. Even if I did look older you probably would've asked me? Despite our large age gap that is there anyways? *A soft laugh escapes her lips as she slows down to 50 mph once they reach the town.* I think dancing would be wonderful, just what kind of dancing do you have in mind? *She asks, her dark eyes looking over towards him and only looking at his face for a few seconds before placing her eyes back on the road that was only illuminated by the head lights of the car.*

Anyone wanna roleplay? I have Isolt and other's free for use. ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Age is only a number ;)Plus, we're both mature adults. An age difference can't be that big of a deal. *rubs the back of his neck and shrugs* I'm not really picky about it, but I'd like to dance to something a little more upbeat than classical, so perhaps we could just head to the bar or something? I mean, it might be nice actually going and not drinking anything except extra virgin martinis or something. If your not comfortable with that though then we can go someplace else.

I'll rp Smile

Last edited by linz007 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 pm

The only times I have ever gone to a bar was to be anywhere but the mansion. Going to the bar to dance might be alright I suppose. Wink *Spots a sign that says Diner and slows to 45 mph and pulls into the parking lot.* Small, not to many people. And looks old fashioned. *Looks at him with a small smile.* Ready to go eat?

Alright cool. (: Continue with Rachel & Jonathan or start one two new people?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:23 pm

I don't really mind, I'm not too picky. Whichever you'd prefer *shrug*

Of course, I'm quite hungry actually. *unbuckles once they enter the parking lot, only opening his door once the car was parked and shut off. Once he was out he adjusted his shirt back around his torso properly and then walked around to her side, opening her door for her* I promise to be on my best behavior while dancing, I'm not the type of man who takes women dancing just to cup a feel, if that's the proper slang.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Hmm I wanted to roleplay Isolt a bit, but I don't know if you have anyone. If you don't, then I can continue Rachel & Johnny.

Cop a feel? Why Henry, I never even thought of you doing that. *She gets out of the car and fixed her shirts a little and looks towards the Diner. Her stomach aching for some fries at that moment.* Oh and thank you for opening the door for me. *She said with a smile as she gestured towards the Diner.* Ready to go in?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:41 pm

*laughs under his breath, his eyes moving to the ground and away fom her* Most definitely, I can almost taste a burger right now. *follows her to the door, opening it for her with a smirk* And I happen to make a habit out of opening doors for people. My father requested it when I was a kid and I guess it just never went away. *shrugs and enters behind her* What are you going to order? I was thinking about a cheeseburger and a basket of fries.

I have Freddie, Henry, and Ryker inactive right now honestly. So it'll just be a 'take your pick' kind of situation.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 pm

*She laughs and nods her head.* That is a good habit I presume? Wink *She inhales the scent of the food and stops her stomach from rumbling.* I believe a hamburger and a basket of fries would be perfect right now. I wonder if they would sell pancakes at this time of night? *She leads him over to a booth that was close to the door and had a window.*

Hmmm... well we could try roleplaying out Isolt and Henry? So they could've at least met once in the roleplay.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next