House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Britt-21
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm

I hate that my pup dont sleep on my stomach but yet he sleeps on my mom's stomach -.- I take care of him and play wiht him, he just doesnt want me anymore. Fine. i'll ignore him all the time and only give him food and water. I wanted him to be attached to ME not my parents!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:08 pm

That's how I felt about my cat Ranger. -.- He always slept with everyone else BUT me... but then he brought me a dead pregnant mouse for my birthday under my computer desk... so I forgave him.. a tiny bit. Even though he still doesn't sleep with me. -.- But he still brings me dead things.

Maybe you're puppy will done that some other time? Maybe it's just with them because they have comfy tummys? lol
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:10 pm

he used to always sleep on my stomach, now all he does is scratch my face amd bites my nose if i dont let him go.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:14 pm

What kind of puppy is he again? .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:20 pm

bulldog and german :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Woah ;o You got your hands full with him, at least he's not german and boxer!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 pm

he isnt bad. I just want him to like me...he just pushes me away ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 pm

*takes a seat across from her and shakes his head* I don't believe they sell pancakes at this hour, but I've heard good things about them. Perhaps I'll bring you some sometime? Since you don't really come out during the day. *shrugs and smiles across the table at her* which is perfectly fine, I'm not really a day person either. Micah sleeps all through the night so that's the only time I get to myself. Though, I have more of a choice in the matter than you do.

Sure Smile shall I type something up or would you like to start?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:30 pm

True, you do have more of a choice whether to get up or not. But how could I say no to pancakes? I would appreciate if one day you could bring me some. If what you say is true and people have spoken fondly of the food here, then I would not mind trying their pancakes. *She tugs on her bottom lip a little with her teeth and sighs.* Speaking of Micah, since he sleeps through out the night, maybe I could watch him? Just during the mornings though.

Can you start? (:

Give him time Britt, he's a pup still, right? He'll bound right back at you one day and stop pushing you away. He's just going to be a little annoying for the time being maybe.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:34 pm

i hope

and omg...YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://instagram.com/weinsteinco

click the pic on the top left that says VA
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Mhmm... Imma go buy that whole book series with all my 120 dollars and lock myself in a room for 2 weeks now. ^_^ OYHBUWRHUFBVWCEUSRJGHDBV Even though it was short! It was sooo cool, I read a few chapters of the first book, but I never read a lot of the series. -.-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:41 pm

omg its worth it, evay, the actual trailer comes out tomrrow, i'll send you a link when it gives us the time they will be showing it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm

I'll be sure to fit grabbing some pancakes into my schedule sometime this week. Between the job interviews and such. *nods and leans back into the seat as he notices her mouth and the movement she was enacting. A deep breath escaped him and he looked away a moment to clear his mind before he looked back again to answer her* Of course. Your welcome to come and see him anytime, and if you ever need somebody to snuggle with he's your guy. Besides, I think he misses his mother and your the closest thing he's come to a woman interacting with him like his mother had. Not that I'm saying that he thinks your his mother, I just... I'm sorry, I just meant that he feels comfortable around you because you remind him of Melinda. I can tell, by the way he acts. Even if Melinda didn really want him he was always such a different baby when she was around him.

Alright, I'll type something up then now.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Hola Smile

Henry: The days seemed to mix together, but perhaps it was just the repeated daily routine that made it seem that way. I'd wake up at Micah's calls for me, feed him, change him, then we'd read for an hour or two. Everday it was the same thing. What else was I supposed to do? I was a father figure now, I could to as I pleased unless Micah was asleep. Which happened to be the only downtime I got all day long. 
I had laid Micah down before nine, read him a few pages of Cat in the Hat and went downstairs with the baby monitor on my hip. Micah hardly had any complaints during the night unless His kangaroo fell out of the crib or if he had gotten too cold. He was a chunky baby, from the well feeding I was giving him probably, and so he never had to eat during the night. I walked into the living room and turned on the television, practically muting out the sounds of the soccer game on as I began thinking over my conversation with Logan. He threatened to come and see Micah, but I declined giving him the location. Finding a mansion full of immortals wasn't exactly easy. It wasn't as if Logan could take Micah away from me though, I had legal custody of the boy and every right to him. A piece of me wanted to allow Logan in, so Micah could know who his real father was and why we didn't look much alike. I just knew I couldn't though, it wasn't possible. 
I combed a hand through my blonde hair and sighed, leaning my head back into the couch as I closed my eyes. It was difficult enough not being able to find a job, but being a father and being completely alone every step of the way just threw it over the top. My brother hates me, my cousins can't stand me or live in San Francisco, and my parents have been long gone almost five years now. It's pretty frustrating but I'll survive. I have Roo after all, and if anyone can cheer you up it's him. With his big toothless smile and silly, breathless laughing. Just the thought brought a smile to my face and I set the baby monitor on the table beside the couch. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:28 pm

Britt! That sounds good to me. :DAnd heyy JVB!

And sorry for being a little late on the reply, tryna lay down on my bed without boxes being there. -__- I hate moving.

Job interviews? *She raises an eyebrow.* What kind of jobs are you applying for? *She asked curiously as she let her gaze wander around the busy little diner, watching as a Waitress came near their table but took an older couples order first. Then her eyes moved back to Henry as he spoke about Micah.* I understand what you mean, somewhat. I do not know what you have to be sorry for, Micah is a delightful child. And just me being there and reminding him of his mother and making him happy is enough to brighten a dark day. (: He really does have the cutest laugh that could light up a room.

Isolt | Keenan was here and he pretty much kicked me out of my own room, taking it over to be his own territory and pushing me out into the hallway. Five minutes ago he insisted on some 'alone time' with the TV, and that me being there was distracting. But I suppose that is all in the past for now. Walking down the stairs, I hear nothing but the sound of the TV on. The volume was lower than 50, thank the earth for that, and my sensitive ears did not seem to ring because of the sound. Deciding that it might be good to sit down and relax considering I could not go outside because it was not exactly sunset, I head towards the living room. My eyes scan around the room at first, looking for anyone I might recognize, but I only find one person there with a baby monitor near him. My eyebrows shot up in surprise and I wondered if he was using it for a baby or to keep tabs on someone, whenever I asked other people, it was the later option. Hopefully this time it would not be, I rather sit on a couch and here a baby mumble in their sleep than a woman singing in her bedroom after a shower. Walking over, I take full inventory of the man on the couch. My eyes scanning from his golden blonde hair down to his bright blue eyes and stopping at his chin. Not really interested in looking lower just yet, I walked over to one of the empty couches. I sit down comfortably in my black shorts and dark blue plain cotton-shirt. Glancing at the TV, my head tilted a little as I watched the soccer game. "So, you are interested in Soccer?" I ask the man without looking at him, my eyes glued to the screen as one of the larger defensive men kicked the ball out of the opposite teams midfielders reach.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:07 pm

hello. ^_^ if anyone is here, that is...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Where's Trent? No, Abby. It's too early. Sleep. I need sleep... Tough, I need kisses -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Imma reply laughter because I'm so tired DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Off to town with Gavin in a min. The weather's c*** but we're going out in it anyway... Save me! DX Anyway, I'll be back later but in the mean time, here's my posties to keep you entertained!

That didn't sound good. If there was anything Shamisen knew about humans it was that 'Right... Can I tell you something?' was not good. Standing once more, he nudged the speaker phone button with his nose and took a deep breath. "Ok, you can tell me what you need to." He told Suzie, watching out through the glass sliding wall at Sapphira as she paced around in distress, lookig for signs that she was to return to the bedroom.

Galian nodded a little and brushed Lucius' hair out of his eyes. "Ok. One second." Leaving the room, Galian went to his own room, entered the bathroom, and grabbed a painkiller, swallowing it with a glass of stagnant water. He then returned to Lucius' bedroom and lay down on the other side of his son. "Night Darrkess, night night Lulu. I love you both." He whispered as he watched his son drift to sleep. "Oh, and Darrkess? Me sorry, me no drink Host red drink ever again."

One of the wonders of not drinking, is that I could go home straight afterwards and not witness Dayna throwing up - she looked kinda green when I left so I assumed she was gonna throw up. A mixture of not fading with Tyler in a long while and then having a few barely-clothed guys give me a lap dance meant that I pretty much pounced on Tyler as soon as I walked in the door. Ha ha! It was all good until I woke up early, not because of Robyn, but because my brain was just that stupid! Gah! Heaving a sigh, I got up and headed into the bathroom to shower, not even bothering taking clothes in with me since I intended to just climb right into bed again afterwards.

"Uhh, now, if that's ok with you." I told Sierra, standing up and stretching out my limbs before retrieving my sword, putting it on my back. "But we'll grab food first of course and then head off. Uh, will it just be me eating, or are you going to attempt to eat some yucky human food?" I asked my girlfriend wit a slight smirk.

"Mhmm. Interesting, funny night." I answered with a slight giggle. Ok, he was up, but he looked kinda tired so I wouldn't ask him to move just yet. Instead I kissed along his jaw and then snuggled into him more. "You know, you're kinda cute when you sleep." I commented, nuzzling Kyle's shoulder.

"Awww! But what if I don't want you to get up? What if I want to keep you in my bed forever." Chuckling slightly, I realised then that my words could be taken the wrong way and my cheeks turned a little pink. "Ok, I'll let you up." I surrendered, kissing Nat's shoulder before getting off of her. "So, how was your night  last night?" I asked my girlfriend, tucking some hair behind her ear as she turned.

((Not sure how to reply to Jamie DX))

Godo watched as Hayden was attacked by young Toby. If how good a father was was judged on how he interacted with the child, then Godo had to admit that Hayden would be a good father, however there was more to it than that, I father had to be supportive, tough but fair, someone who could play with his child and teach her things. Would Hayden be able to do all that. And now that he planned on marrying his daughter, he had to be a good husband too. Was that even possible for Hayden? It had to be, to some extent, since his daughter strangely seemed happy with him, but still... Heaving a sigh, Godo went to sit in the visitor's chair. There was a moment of silence as he tried to think of something nice to say, but he couldn't, so he just settled for something neutral. "You do realise that by marrying Yuffie, you are marrying into the royal family and will therefore be royalty, right?" He asked, glancing at Hayden out of the corner of his almost pitch black eyes. "You have no attatchment to Wutai right now, you can come and go as you please and not care what you say or do, but that will change when you become the husband of the Empress, 'His royal highness, Lord Hayden of Wutai'."

"Chekov! Cheeekov!" I called out to the family friend, motherly figure and my sensei as I caught up with her at the maternity ward's reception, carrying a crying Sora. She turned and her eyes widened slightly at how much Sora was crying but before she could ask what was wrong, I told her. "Sora's hungry. Can you help me track down a bottle of milk please?" She looked at me strangely which made me tilt my head in confusion. 'Don't you mean to breastfeed her, Yuffie?' "What-feeding?!" I didn't like the sound of this one bit, and as Chekov explained to me what you did during breastfeeding, I visibly paled. "Nuh uh, no way! I'm not lettig this kid near my b**b! I don't even let Hayden do anything like that!" Ok, too far. Several heads turned their heads and raised an eyebrow and for a moment I actually blushed before  I controlled it and shook my head. "Not gonna happen, now help me find a bottle of milk." 'But Yuffie, it's beneficial to Sora.' "I don't give a-!" 'Not to mention it's beneficial to you. Not breastfeeding could possibly lead to serious issues.' I wasn't sure whether Chekov was lying or not, which was saying something since I could read even Vincent's emotions, even when he was being all stoic and emo, but was I willing to risk getting serious issues with my b**bs? Grumbling annoyedly, I mumbled a very annoyed, "Fine." Then headed back towards the shower room, because there was no way in hell I was doing it in front of Hayden, Toby and my dad. As I walked, I swore I could here Chekov's laugh coming from behind me.

Haha! I was already getting neck kisses! Brilliant! "I don't know much about wrestling, but I can just imagine this huge, muscular, intimidating guy randomly getting his cheeks pinched by some middle aged lady!" I laughed, but then mentally grimaced at the amount of stairs we had to go down. I could've ran down at vamlire speed which would've taking literally a second, but I was worried that Alix wasn't holding on tight enough and would just fall off so I went at a human pace - incredibly slow, for a vampire like me. "Does your mum have really red hair too? Or is your hair, like, dyed red?" I asked, kinda curious, I mean, naturally red hair was extremely rare, but Giselle managed to somehow pass it down to Abby, so maybe Alix inherited red hair from her mum too.

"Mhmm, though I doubt they'd fight at all, since Hope is there; they wouldn't want to set a bad example." Heading into the mansion, I headed upstairs with Ryan and entered my room sitting down next to Kodi and pressing a kiss to his cheek before huggling my little sister to me once more. "I'm sorry for running off like that, dad, everything's fixed now and it wont be happening again." 'You're sure everything's fixed?' I nodded and allowed myself to smile a little. "Yup, I'm sure. Now you and Ryan need to have a talk; you should go so that you can speak in private." Giving Ryan a 'Tell him about Bentley's father and your fears' look, I kissed Hope's head several times, I sighed and then pushed her off of my lap. "Go with Daddy, princess." 'But-' I need to talk to Kodi privately as well, and it's not about something children your age should no, but I promise to spend time with you later,ok?" Hope sighed, but nodded her head. 'Ok...' Kissing both mine and Kodi's cheeks, Hope got off of the bed and walked out of the room with Dad and Ryan. As soon as the door was closed, I turned to Kodi and rested a hand in his knee. "Now we need to talk, if that's ok. You're not in trouble, but it is kinda serious..." Biting my lip so hard that I drew blood, I tried to think of a way to tell Kodi without being too... Blunt, I suppose.

Waking up to the site of Dayna curled up next to me in absolutely nothing was a rare thing, but it really was great, because it brought back memories of last night from the romanctic dinner to the midnight swim to the... Well, you know. On top the the amazing feeling the memories brought was even more amazing feelings at Dayna's adorable sleeping face. Reaching out, I lightly brushed Dayna's soft cheek with my index finger, then decided to get up and make breakfast in bed for her to say thanks for a great birthday. Reaching down beside the bed, I felt around for my boxers, then a confused look crossed my face and I peered over the edge of the bed. Where were my clothes? Getting up, I walked over to Dayna's side of the bed. Not there either... Where did we- oh c***! We left them outside! What if KJ came downstairs and saw our underwear out there?! Turning to Dayna, I crouched by her side and shook her in an attempt to wake her up. "Dayna, Dayna wake up. We left our clothes outside. We've got to go and collecting them."

As of recently, I had discovered a new favorite morning hobby: waking up Trent by nibbling on his ear - my fangs didn't pierce the skin because I was super careful. Last night we had slept togeth- I mean, slept next to each other (Not the other thing, nuh uh, no way!) so it was easier, because waking him up didn't require walking to him room or anything. Uncurling myself from mine and Trent's sideways position and moving my away from it's spot buried in Trent's chest, I propped myself up on one arm and the began nipping on Trent's ear, tugging at it a little but still being super careful not to hurt him, since he didn't deserve to be hurt right now. "Trenty, wake up." I mumbled against his ear, realising it before shaking him a little. "Come on, lazy butt, it's morning." Once I was sure that Trent was starting to wake up, I smirked and went back to nibbling on his ear. Hehe, I just hoped that Trent wasn't grumpy when he woke up, because if he was grumpy, it'd put me in a foul mood too, then all hell would break loose!

Why did I have the feeling that whatever Lucy wanted to show me was naughty? Oh, right, because of that smile. I chuckled slightly as the hand wrapped around Lucy rested on her side, tapping out a gentle beat as I think of explaining it. "I just think of what I want to say or show you, and then imagine you hearing it or seeing it too, I guess. It's hard to explain but easy to do once you figure out how." I kissed Lucy's forehead and then beamed a huge grin, ecstatic over the fact that we were bonded lifemates now, together foreverand no one could change that fact. I had never been so happy in my life!

"Kissing you when you have a big furry moustache? I don't think so!" I chuckled, pausing for a moment to kiss Dilynn on the lips before continuing to walk again. "Maybe we should just forget about it, making you ugly will be impossible. Maybe if you just wear a dress that isn't too fancy or something." I bumped my girlfriend's hip in return. We walked into town, and once there, I released Dilynn's hand to wrap an arm around her instead. "Now, which store do you wanna go in first, darlin'? Take your pick. And, uh, don't worry about how much the dress costs, as long as you like it, I'll pay whatever for it."

"Sam don't worry! We don't need to worry about the theme being perfect, because as long as we become man and wife it will be perfect!" Pressing a kiss to Sam's lips, I smiled and then ruffled Sam's hair. "Although you are right, we should probably do some research on Greek mythology and such, but that can wait until the weekend. For now, I'm just enjoying quality time with you."
((Can we skip to the massage or something?))

((And Jason's asleep so Sammi will have to go and wake him up. Anywho, bye guys!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Ugh. I really don't wanna go to Callum's! DX but I made a promise D:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:14 am

why am i up at 6. i went to bed at 10. i expected to wake up a lot later than this. tf.
im here Abby. ^_^ a bit later then you wanted me, but still. ^_^

Trent Anderson;
Dreams were nice, but they never came to an end. There was always something to wake you up, whether it was the sunlight seeping through the blinds on your window, or someone talking to you and shaking you. This morning, it was Abby nibbling on his ear - like usual now-a-days - and whispering to him. Even though his brain had woken up, he kept his eyes closed so that he didn't completely blind himself from the light already in the room. Reaching out, he pulled his girlfriend closer to him and buried his face in her shoulder and pressed a random kiss there as a kind of reward. A 'good job. you managed to wake me up.' kiss, you know?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:10 am

If the sun disappeared, we'd become mer-people! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down