House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Britt-21
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 am

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 am

It was Tangled XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:58 am

xD

Blade sighed and placed the flowers on the dresser "I am." he said and walked over to the bed, sitting next to her and handing her the black box with the necklace "I was thinking through things..even I had a bit of help.." he looked at his folded hands before looking back at his wife "I'm really sorry, Christina. I over reacted over you just having fun..I shouldnt tie you down like that..I want you to be happy, see places and go to places you havent been to. You're a person. My wife. Not some animal.." he kissed her temple "I hope you can forgive me..."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:02 am

Sam: Even if it hurt for her to touch my shoulders and back, I didn't care. The cool feeling it brought across the heated skin caused me to tilt my head back in pleasure, but once she finished I returned my attention back to her rather than her hands. "Lying down on the bed would be ideal actually." I walked to the dressed and took a pair of boxer briefs out, slipping them on under the towel before I discarded it into the laundry basket. After I tugged on some basketball shorts I copied her actions and walked into the bathroom, taking the clothing from earlier and placing it in the laundry basket. Once I finished I took the lotion she had been using and looked over the label a moment before offering to use it. "Do you want me to use the lotion? I mean, it's your massage and you won it fair and square, I'll do whatever you want." 

Dilynn: I couldn't help it, just the seductive undertone of his voice and what he had said made me giddy. For what? I didn't quite know, but I was sure that he had to behave. "Lunch sounds great, since I definitely don't need make-up. I'm a little confused on what shoes to wear though. I can't wear sneakers, I'll trip and fall in heels, and I'm not fond of the flats pinching my feet. Though, I could probably borrow some flats easy." I shrugged and took one of his hands, leaning up on my tippy toes to speak into his ear like he had done to me. "I think I might've enjoyed you not being able to control yourself."

Spoiler:
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:02 am

awh :3

also linz, did you post for riley last night? ._.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:04 am

Nuh uh, I love you more Wink *Leans down and brushes his lips against Alix's neck, knowing that it tickled her. After a moment or two, he pulls away and smiles.* I'll be right back. *Gets up, grabs his boxers and heads into the bathroom to deal with the proctection. Once done, he pulls on his boxers and heads into the bedroom, snuggling in bed next to Alix again.* So... How do you feel about not being a virgin anymore? Just out of curiosity, you don't have to answer if it's too in personal or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:05 am

..tifa isnt human, Wolfy... >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:05 am

Christina: I sighed happily, "That's the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me!" Okay, now I was being a bit girly, I put the kebab wrap down into the box and looked back up at him, "Of course I forgive you, Blade. I love you for crying out loud." I said with a small huff. I opened the box and I gasped, my heart had melted a little. "Blade it's beautiful," I said, closing the box and putting it on the side, then took another bite of my kebab. "Want a bit?" I asked, nmy mouth full, okay, very un-lady like but I didn't care!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:06 am

She is. What makes you think otherwise?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:06 am

Ah, I was forgetting something this morning. Mind reposting?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:09 am

she isnt actually xD

and sure linz

and hold on a sec scampi, kk?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:10 am

Britt-21 wrote:Lissa nodded, now she knew why he was so addicted to sweets. His father always gave it to him "Well, why dont we have mac and cheese? Its good in a way since its a pasta with cheese." she yawned slightly and layed back down onto her pillow, sinking into the bed and looking at lukis

Minx grinned. It was good that he knew what he would be getting into with being her husband. "you dont have to make us breakfast. I could do it. You're tired, and I respect your relaxsation. Maybe I'll give you a massage later? You really deserve one for all that you have done for me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:12 am

Scampi wrote:Christina: I sighed happily, "That's the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me!" Okay, now I was being a bit girly, I put the kebab wrap down into the box and looked back up at him, "Of course I forgive you, Blade. I love you for crying out loud." I said with a small huff. I opened the box and I gasped, my heart had melted a little. "Blade it's beautiful," I said, closing the box and putting it on the side, then took another bite of my kebab. "Want a bit?" I asked, nmy mouth full, okay, very un-lady like but I didn't care!
Blade smiled, glad to have made up with her. He felt more better inside actually. "I'm glad you love your necklace." you seen how happy he was by his expression. Which was funny. "Oh, No thanks." he chuckled "you can eat it. I kinda ate before I got here. So you can hog all the food you want." he seen alittle bit of food on her face and he got a napkin, wiping the sides of her lips gently "got some food around your lips." he grinned
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:15 am

Why don't you think she's human?! She is, I swear! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:16 am

Q: So Tifa and Sephiroth aren't human/real?
A. No. "You can take it that Tifa isn't really human," said Nomura in an interview.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:21 am

I've already replied to that one....

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=409
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down