House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Britt-21
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Lukis McNamara | "Well, training should be over soon. To them, I'm still pretty young. Just a little over 600 years, so it means I'm almost done with the 1st part of my training." I said excitedly, happy to tell her the good news and that I only have about 3 weeks left of training before my uncle-in-law has to go back to the Fae Realm for a while.

Aurian McNamara | "If you wanna get off of it, I could always carry you." I suggest and raise and eyebrow as she asks about people and the earth, "Well, everything is a lot of things. But hmm.. the people, there are a mix variety of them. But you have to also take in consideration that mortals don't know about us, and us being immortals. I suppose they teach you about that? There are more species then mermaids. Also the earth is a mixture of the earth, land, air, and fire mixed together. Like, I dunno how to explain all of this to you. Give me easier questions." I chuckle a little.

Klain Dubrinsky | "I'm sorry baby... I'm excited! I really am... but when you're over here filling out paper work and I'm just sitting here... the obvious option was to sleep. And ya know, ugh... I'm sorry. I won't ever fall asleep again. If I do, please just hit me upside the head with the clipboard or something." I said, giving her a small half frown as I look at her. "But... ya know. I really can't wait to see the ultrasound! I'm serious. I'm just as excited as you are, even if I don't show it very well.."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Lissa smiled "Thats great! I'm excited already!'she giggled and kissed him softly before pulling away "Then we can sleep all we want. Right? no more waking up at random times in the morning with your training"

oirjefdbgfjfd im going ot bed....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Same... here... after my bingo blitz game though. >:3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Jennaveive:  I sigh again, feeling slightly bad about making Klain feel bad about falling asleep.  This can't be too exciting for him yet, but if he falls asleep during the ultrasound, I might just take him up on the whole beating him upside the head with a clipboard idea.  I mean paperwork is paperwork, but seeing our daughter shouldn't make him drowsy at all!  "It's okay, I just don't think I could fall asleep right now because it makes me really excited just thinking about seeing her."  I look up at Klain while smiling because I could almost feel his frowning from him.  It was weird.  At that point, a nurse calls my name so I stand up and wait for Klain to do the same.  When we're both standing I walk after the nurse and into one of the examination rooms.  I step up onto the raised-back-bed and lean against the back of the bed.  "Now, we just have to wait for the doctor to come in... He can be a few minutes late sometimes though."

Night!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:26 pm

MY ANKLES ARE SO ITCHY WHERE DID ALL OF THESE BUGBITES COME FROM SLFNKSMFKSNV
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:28 pm

... well hello to you too... lol jk! put anti itch on it!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 pm

hiii. ill do it after i take a shower. because i need a shower. meh.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Evαy . wrote:*She takes in a sharp in take of breath as the point of his tongue curves over her collarbone along with the small kisses he was placing against her sensitive skin. Her fingers come up and lightly twine themselves in his hair and she refrains from tugging on his hair, she raises her hips a little against his body.*
It seems that me and you are in the same boat. *She smirks and rises out of her seat and out of the car.* I have not been on a date in the last 60 years, this is a bit new to me Henry. But... I seem to be having a wonderful time. I have not fake yawned once or wanted to find a excuse to get away from you. Which is good aha *She looks at him and offers her hand towards him.* You better get use to more female company, because I intend to keep up my visits with Micah. *She smiles.*
((*Grips the sheets again so tightly that his knuckles turn white as he tries to control himself, but the little things Alix does makes it very hard. Once calm enough, he pushes Alix's hips back down onto the bed so that they aren't pressed against his - that was the main thing driving him crazy - and then reluctantly pulls away.* Damn it, why do you have to be so sensitive everywhere?! *Runs a hand through his hair and ruffles it before getting off of Alix.* You have no idea how much I want you right now, but I'll be good and wait, I guess. *Bites his lip and crossed his legs, resting his hands in his lap to cover any evidence that he was enjoy things too much.* Y'know, I got my info wrong the other day. Apparently I wasn't paying attention to Jason at the time but he didn't say there will be blood, he said there might be blood, and even then it's a very slim chance... It'll still hurt a little though, and feel pretty uncomfortable at first... *Bites his lip again.*))

"Yeah yeah, I know. Give me a chance to move, honey." I teased Dayna about her little nickname thing, because I swore that it was the first time she had ever called me anything besides Matt, and then I rose to my full height and pulled on some boxers and a pair of jogging bottoms, being lazy about dressing, but at least I was in suitable clothing, I mean, being shirtless in my own house was allowed. I decided that I'd brush my teeth and shower once we had gotten our clothes, since they had to be collected before KJ got a chance to see it, so after a quick kiss to Dayna's cheek, I headed downstairs, only to pause at the glass back doors, wide eyed as I saw a mother bear and her two cubs. The mother was currently trying to eat Dayna's bra, one cub was wearing a few items of clothing, and the other cub was rolling around in the other clothes. Only one word came to mind right now, and it was a word I rarely said, "F***!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:22 pm

none of my charries like one direction and this makes me sad because i can't fangirl with any of thm. -_-
what she meant was hello. >.>
whatevs. Razz Hi guys!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:26 pm

hmmm... who hasn't spoken in a while... MAX!
-_- what if i don't want to speak.
HAH! Come on Maxxy, you gotta be social some time. Razz
yeah yeah yeah whatever. Razz
ok... now ask wolfie how she is...
I'm not your slave. -_-
do it or I'll make you do something stupid so Cassidy doesnt like you anymore.
fine. -_- how are you wolfie?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 pm

I'm good, but I'm about to have a quick bath so for now entertain yourself with these!:

That didn't sound good. If there was anything Shamisen knew about humans it was that 'Right... Can I tell you something?' was not good. Standing once more, he nudged the speaker phone button with his nose and took a deep breath. "Ok, you can tell me what you need to." He told Suzie, watching out through the glass sliding wall at Sapphira as she paced around in distress, lookig for signs that she was to return to the bedroom.

Galian nodded a little and brushed Lucius' hair out of his eyes. "Ok. One second." Leaving the room, Galian went to his own room, entered the bathroom, and grabbed a painkiller, swallowing it with a glass of stagnant water. He then returned to Lucius' bedroom and lay down on the other side of his son. "Night Darrkess, night night Lulu. I love you both." He whispered as he watched his son drift to sleep. "Oh, and Darrkess? Me sorry, me no drink Host red drink ever again."

One of the wonders of not drinking, is that I could go home straight afterwards and not witness Dayna throwing up - she looked kinda green when I left so I assumed she was gonna throw up. A mixture of not fading with Tyler in a long while and then having a few barely-clothed guys give me a lap dance meant that I pretty much pounced on Tyler as soon as I walked in the door. Ha ha! It was all good until I woke up early, not because of Robyn, but because my brain was just that stupid! Gah! Heaving a sigh, I got up and headed into the bathroom to shower, not even bothering taking clothes in with me since I intended to just climb right into bed again afterwards.

"Uhh, now, if that's ok with you." I told Sierra, standing up and stretching out my limbs before retrieving my sword, putting it on my back. "But we'll grab food first of course and then head off. Uh, will it just be me eating, or are you going to attempt to eat some yucky human food?" I asked my girlfriend wit a slight smirk.

"Awww! But what if I don't want you to get up? What if I want to keep you in my bed forever." Chuckling slightly, I realised then that my words could be taken the wrong way and my cheeks turned a little pink. "Ok, I'll let you up." I surrendered, kissing Nat's shoulder before getting off of her. "So, how was your night  last night?" I asked my girlfriend, tucking some hair behind her ear as she turned.

((Not sure how to reply to Jamie DX))

My hands moved up into Trent's hair as he kissed me and I smiled, returning the kiss with the same intensity as he was kissing me with. After a moment or two I pulled away from the kiss, lowering my hands to wrap around Trent's neck. "Yeah, I'd very much like to do something with you, Trenton." Wait a sec... That could've been taken the wrong way. I blushed as I thought about the 'Wrong' version but continued talking in an attempt to push the thought out of my mind. "I-I mean, uhhh... W-We can go for a walk in the woods, if you want. Maybe, uhh, track some animals and drink their blood if we get hungry?" I wasn't keen on drinking animal blood, but I doubted Trent would be comfortable with going into town and biting humans, so I'd have to deal with the bland taste of animal blood. "Maybe we can just hang out in the trees or something, I mean, I know you are scared of climbing trees now, but I wont let you fall or anything! I just, I dunno, I wanna do stuff in the woods."

"Because red-red hair like your's and my daughter Abby's is considered rare, and most girls just dye their hair red." I answered Alix, reaching the room of the stairs with a smile as I looked back at Alix. "But I like the fact that you're a natural redhead, it's really hot." Giving Alix, my new girlfriend, a little flirtatious wink, I took her on a tour of the mansion, showing her the music room, rec room, kitchen, living room mini library and all the outdoor stuff before ending up at the lake, where I set Alix down. "And this is the lake, a popular stop with couples which is why we came to it last." Taking her smaller hand in my bigger one, I pressed the kiss to the back of it - I never really did that, I just felt like doing it then - before tangling our fingers together. "It's beautiful, don't you think?"

Ok, ok, I was up damn sunlight. Groaning I sat up in bed, rubbing the side of my jaw and wincing as I felt the scratchiness. Damn, I needed a shave! Getting up, I went into the bathroom and put shaving gel on my face, waiting for it to turn to white foam before picking up my razor and- There was a knock on the door then, and I smirked, knowing who it would be. Walking to the door, I opened it and winked at Sammi. "Hey babe, wanna kiss?" Chuckling a little, I pulled her into a hug and then kissed her, bursting into fits of laughter when I pulled awah and saw the whole bottom half of her face covered in foam just like mine. Haha! She looked so funny!

When Kyle returned, I shook my head. "I can get up by myself." Or, at least, I could try. Using the wall to help me, I stood up, a little bit of strength returning to my legs, and I returned the kiss Kyle had given me before he had called his dad. "So, do you know where your family lives? Maybe we could google it and find out what it's like." And then we'll go and Kyle could create new memories with his family, to make up for the ones he lost... Hey! Maybe we should take a video recorder or a camera so that Kyle could keep the memories! I had a camera - it was the only gift from 'The ex' that I didn't throw away, just because I really needed a camera and it looked kinda expensive - but I don't think it recorded videos, so Kyle would have to try a find one.

"Very well..." Ryan seemed as if what she had to tell me was going to be hard to say, and that worried me. Nevertheless, I walked back to her room with her and sat down on the edge of the bed - I felt like I would need to take a seat - looking up at my girlfriend with a concerned look on my face, completely focused on her as opposed to Hope who had grabbed one of Bentley's toys and was playing with it. "What is wrong, dear?" I asked, taking a deep breath as I readied myself for what Ryan had to say.

"I... Well..." I bit my lip, trying to think about what to say. "Y'know we talked about fading a while back? Well, uhhh..." Come on, Kiara! What did you have to hide? It wasn't as if I didn't have a fairly nice body, so why should I be afraid if Kodi saw it? It wasn't as if he'd judge me... "I think I'm ready now, if you still want to, that is..." Tucking some hair behind my ear, I looked down at my lap, not sure how Kodi would react to what I had just said. Out of nervousness, I added, "I-I'm already on the pill so it's ok, but we could use protection as well if you have any. I-I mean, better to be doubley safe than be doubley sorry, right?"

"Very well, tomorrow we shall spend time with Hope. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see 'Mommy and Demi-Tree' and  even more thrilled to see 'Demi-Kitty'." I chuckled slightly, then decided to just turn the lights off, snuggling into Lucy as another yawn escaped my mouth. "Now, however, I believe it's time that we go to sleep, my lovely lifemate, so goodnight and sweet dreams." Closing my eyes, I soon fell asleep next to Lucy, smiling as I did so due to the fact that I was so hapy about finally being bonded with Lucy, my one true love.

"They wont know what we're on about so it's fine." I chuckled, swivelling around in Hayden's lap and kissing him passionately, one hand on the side of his neck and the other gripping his shoulder. Just as I was about to get in to something simular to making out for the first time in several months, I heard the movement of plastic, looked over Hayden's shoulder, and groan. S***. Toby. "One sec." I whispered in Hayden's ear, getting off of him and walking over to Toby, crouching beside him and messing up his hair." Hey buddy, are you sleepy yet? It's been a long day, so maybe you should call it a night."

Woah! As soon as Sam and I got in our room, Sam's lips attacked mine! Atfirst I made a noise of surprise, but it soon turned into a noise of pleasure as I wrapped my arms around my fiance's neck, tryig to be careful of his sunburn as I kissed him back. All down the hall he had been kissing my neck, too! Did he really like the dry, wavy hair that much? Why was I thinking this right now when I should've been focusing on kissing?! Trying to relax and clear my mind of all questioning thoughts, I increased the passion ever so slightly, but after a moment or two, I pulled away with a grin. "I have no idea what brought that on, but come on, loverboy, showertime!" Chuckling slightly as my heart pounded in my chest, I turned Sam around and started guiding him towards the bathroom.

"$25 deal, butyou're not paying any more than that, ok?" As Dynn explained her idea I nodded my head. "Ok, try on a few dresses and I'll choose the one that looks prettiest on you, and which is your style, too." After pressing a kiss to Dilynn's foehead, I looked around at all the racks with dresses on them and raised an eyebrow. "Well, you're certainly spoilt for choice in here, so take you pick, Dilynn and take your time to loom around."

"Yeah yeah, I know. Give me a chance to move, honey." I teased Dayna about her little nickname thing, because I swore that it was the first time she had ever called me anything besides Matt, and then I rose to my full height and pulled on some boxers and a pair of jogging bottoms, being lazy about dressing, but at least I was in suitable clothing, I mean, being shirtless in my own house was allowed. I decided that I'd brush my teeth and shower once we had gotten our clothes, since they had to be collected before KJ got a chance to see it, so after a quick kiss to Dayna's cheek, I headed downstairs, only to pause at the glass back doors, wide eyed as I saw a mother bear and her two cubs. The mother was currently trying to eat Dayna's bra, one cub was wearing a few items of clothing, and the other cub was rolling around in the other clothes. Only one word came to mind right now, and it was a word I rarely said, "F***!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Trent Anderson; Smiling, he ran his hands up and down her sides, looking up into her eyes. Surely, waking up to this face had to be one of the best things. This had to be his lifemate. He wasn't sure what he would do if she wasn't the one he was supposed to be with forever. Who would be his lifemate if she wasn't? She had to be... She just had to... As he floated off into his own thoughts, he almost totally forgot that she had suggested something for them to do. "Oh, uh. yeah. A walk sounds nice... Or maybe swimming, or a movie, or something..." All of his suggestions sucked, sure, but it did beat going up in a tree and risking falling out again. That wasn't exactly fun when he was younger.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:48 pm

when you hit tweet limit on your main twitter bc voting for one direction so u go on your second twitter and start to vote but u hit tweet limit on there too lol oops.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Obsessed!!!

A shudder ran through my spine at the way Trent ran his hands up and down my sides. It tickled me, but it felt really nice still. Leaning forward, I nuzzled my boyfriend's neck and then smiled as he listed ideas. "Ok, how about this? We go walking in the forest, and then we can go swimming in the lake. Does that sound good?" I asked Trent, kissing his neck before pulling away and raising an eyebrow at him. One day I'll get Trent to climb trees again, but for now, we'll remain on land. Hehe, and then maybe one day, I'll carry Trent while I was flying so that he can fly too! That'd be so cool!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Ugh that was a weird dream. In fact I had several dreams o.O in one, I was Jack Frost and I basically just went through the film from his point of view which was really weird... Then I was that girl from the weeping angels, and they were surrounding me and Jack saved me o.O Then I was at my nan's caravan and she had a yorkie and I found an open wifi near our caravan I was literally like 'wow wtf?!' Lmao. Strange dreams!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:18 am

*Once he gets off of her, she immediately crossed her legs and bunched them up towards her. Watching him as he spoke, she was actually considering not going off and finding more info on fading. Because the more she hung out with Jeremy like this, the more she actually wanted to do it. Biting on her bottom lip, she nods.* If you say I might not bleed... then I trust you when you say it won't hurt that bad either. Soo... I want to try this, but the codeword for if it hurts will be black. Got it? *She says, with a small smile as she runs her fingers through her soft red hair.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:22 am

Omg! Wolfie, can we make ooc kyle be Jack Frost? Pleaaaase? Cause Taylor will wake up next to him and be like 'Gah! Who is he?!' XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:12 am

ebviofsnioehefngiohawsiufbrsiu *Dies.* O.o Uhhhh... I'll try to be Wolfie. *Clears throat and tries to put on a girly voice.* Doesn't Taylor know what Jack Frost looks like? I mean, she- I mean, I - showed Taylor a picture... But OMG we should, like, totally do that because he's sooo, uhhh *Grimaces.* Hot. *Bites his lower lip at Alix's words.* But it'll hurt once we actually, you now, get down to the main part, but it'll only hurt for, like, 10 seconds so... How about we say that, if it hurts after that then you can say black and I'll stop and go take a cold shower instead, ok? *Reaches out and takes one of Alix's hands in his own, rubbing the back of it with his thumb.* I promise I'll be as gentle as I can.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:21 am

*fits of laughter* good impression! XD anyway, maybe she doesn't believe in Jack Frost yet so it's like he's invisible to Taylor! o.O Yes, let's do that Twisted Evil This should be funny...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 am

*Goes back to normal voice.* But someone mentioned Jack Frost when she was in the orphanage, or at least that's what Wolfie said, I think ... I don't think she actually expected you guys to go through with the Jack Frost thing, so the shock of you guys actually doing it should be enough, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 am

Yeah yeah! XD okay, so Kyle is now Jack Frost, only in ooc at the moment though ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:29 am

Cool! Want me to go and wake the two love birds up? I'll do it in exchange for a Sammi X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 am

Nah, I'll wake them up nyself Razz *skips to the rec room* TAAAYLOOORR!!!!! *skips back out and giggles* he's so cute when he sleeps :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:33 am

I did reply to that one, Evay Razz I shall go find it Razz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content