House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Britt-21
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:29 pm

*minx smiled* I would love to. you know it. *she kisses him lightly and pulls away* want me to cook for you? Dinner in bed? *she grinned* I'm sure you'll love that so you can stay in bed and sleep.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:30 pm

*The blaring noise from the club already attacked her hearing and forced her to widen out her senses a bit, chewing on her bottom lip a little. She looked at the entrance as Henry opened the door, with unease for a split second. Then with a normal face and no more lip biting, she smiled at Henry and decided it would be best to go inside.* It is a bit noisy is it not? *She jokes playfully as she walks in first.*

Last edited by Evαy . on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Hello! I'm working on replies but figured I'd pop in really quick!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Hey JVB! ;D And I'll get on that reply for Klain X Jenna (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Alrighty!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 pm

A bit, but you get used to it. *smiles reassuringly and follows her inside, giving her hand a gentle squeeze to reassure her he was there for her to hold onto* Wanna get a drink before? I mean, you'll be the only one drinking, but someimes it helps calm the nerves enough to relax.

*nods his head and raises up onto his elbow, pressing a kiss to her lips* Dinner in bed sounds wonderful. Fix whatever you want, I'm not too picky.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 pm

It helps calm the nerves eh? I have not drunk anything in a long while that has been related to alcohol.. but if it will help. *She gives a light shrug and trys to hide her nervous smile, her ears were humming with the noise around her.* Then I will try it, I suppose.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 pm

*nods* alrighty *hugs him lightly and looks up at him* Love you
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:10 pm

*moves in towards her and wraps an arm around her waist* Holding hands is really the worst option for crowds. It's easy to lose grip and be swallowed into a group of people, it's best to stay attatched. *begins walking towards the bar, brushing past people but never breaking his grip around her*
*sits up and moves a hand around to the backside of her neck, his lips firmly placed against hers for a moment before he let her go* I love you too chicka
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:15 pm

*smirks* kiss me even more and you wont have dinner. *she winked*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Definitely sounds tempting... *leans in again and kisses her, this time allowing both his hands to rest on her hips* Only if you promise I'll be able to kiss you as much as I want. Then it's really worth not having dinner.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:33 pm

*kisses him back before he pulled away* I promise. *grinning she kissed him gently, wanting to keep the peace*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:35 pm

*She tenses a little from the immediate contact, but then relaxes quickly so he doesn't feel how she tensed up.* I take it you know this from experience? *She asks, her eyes already narrowing out on the bar up ahead and she counts down the seconds until they get to the stools. This was different, she felt like a rat trapped in a cage with other rats. Once she gets use to it she should feel better hopefully.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Dante Ramirez | Sitting up on the couch, I stopped slumping over and rubbed at my eyes. Seeing the book beside me, I tried to remember what I was doing in the last 20 minutes before I doze off. But the only thing in my mind right now was the crazy ass dream I just had, shaking the thought away I got to my feet and made my way to the kitchen. Leaving the book on the couch and grabbing a cup of water. I leaned up against the counter after I retrieved the cup and filled it with water, drinking it and looking out the window.
I remember having this! Did you reply wolf-girl!?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Does someone want to rp? So I know what replies to finish up first?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Oh crap... that's what I forgot Very Happy

I'll rp... I just got occupied with walking to 7/11.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Klain Dubrinsky | Following her out of the bathroom, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my sweater in case the appointment went a little to long and it got chilly later on. Pocketing my phone I opened the door for her and smirked, "So.. what if I were late. Would they reschedule the appointment?" Actually, wait. Why would I even want to be late? I want to see my daughter! And this would be the first time ever, god this was going to be so school. So why in the hell was I complaining for?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Jennaveive: I shake my head and walk out of the door and towards the stairs. "It doesn't matter what they would do, it would be me that you would have to worry about." I look over at Klain and smile widely at him in a way that he knows that I'm serious. "Don't worry though, I don't think we'll be late." I take Klain's hand as I make my way down the stairs and out the door, first stopping in the kitchen for a package of those cheese crackers. Yum! When I get into Klain's car, which wasn't easy considering it was a sporty car, I open the crackers and eat them in a way that the crumbs will fall into my lap and not on his precious car while we drove towards the hospital for my appointment.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Lyla stood up and she tried keeping her balance "how old do I look to you?" she looked at him, crossing her arms, not wanting to move again and fall. She had her eyes squinted from the sun shining down

Lissa was hanging around with Lukis, she had a small baby bump. Not even noticable, but if you really looked, you'd see it. Lukis always had complained about being trained and such but she had made it easier on him by asking the trainer to make it less intense and that she didnt want to see her boyfriend with a broken bone or something
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Klain Dubrinsky | As we drove, I glance at her with a raised eyebrow. Since we were going to have a family soon, maybe I should trade in my car for a impala or something. At least then it won't be two door'd and Jennaveive wouldn't have to squeeze herself into the car.. plus. I could always get some new leather seats, and I was getting sick of the dark red coloring of my car. Maybe a silver or black impala 2013 will do better? Looking back at the road, I realized we we're a few minutes from the hospital. I could always wait till afterwards, then express my idea for getting a new car. Parking close to the hospital doors, I got out quickly and made my way around the car to open the door for Jennaveive. "Soo... we're not late right? And I didn't scare you with my driving this time?" I winked and let out a soft chuckle as I held my hand out for her to grasp.

Aurian McNamara | "I don't know, I mean... I look 25 years old. Yet I'm near 1,000 almost.. you could be as old as me, maybe even older. But you look around 19 years old, maybe 20. Give or take a few years." I give her a small half grin and sigh, "Would you like to get off this sand and onto more even ground? There should be a road up ahead, just beyond these trees."

Lukis McNamara | "I'm about ready to quit, and tell the Trainer that he can go stick a pint of ice cream in his ears." I said, a little irritation sticking in my voice as I plopped down on the bed. "Speaking of ice cream... wanna go to Ihop!?" I was hungry, I was always hungry, but since Lissy has started eating a little with me. It started getting fun, but she won't listen to me still whenever I tell her not to come to my training sessions. I don't like when she see's me getting my butt whooped.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Jennaveive:  I made sure to savor the crackers through the drive so that I would be preoccupied with them the entire drive to the doctor's.  Simply because I still got a little car sick when I looked out the windows, but I wouldn't tell Klain because it might cause him to start to drive really slowly and I didn't want that.  It's not that it would make me throw up, just that I didn't like the queasy feeling I got from it."No we're not late.  You did good with the timing!"  I smile and turn in the seat so that my legs were on the ground outside of the car before I take Klain's hands.  "I wasn't really watching your driving though because I was having my crackers."  I smile up at Klain as I carefully get out of the car.  When I'm firmly on my feet, I dust the crumbs off my dress and take only one of Klain's hands.  "Overall you did good!"  I start to walk towards the hospital and we make our way up to the third floor to check in with the nurse that was outside of the doctor's office.  I grab the clip board she gives me with a couple of forms on it and walk over to an empty set of waiting chairs.  We sit down, and I fill out the forms while leaning against Klain's soft shirt that I picked out earlier.  After I finish the paperwork, I get up and hand it back to the nurse before sitting next to Klain again.  "So, are you all excited?  You'll be able to see her and hear her heart beating too!"

Last edited by lilJVBM4evea on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Lyla nodded "Around 18-19." she shrugged and put one foot foward the best she could and kept trying to walk. obviously, she was putting so much thought into walking, which was kinda un-normal to land people. "How do you land people do it..." she mumbled and looked at Aurian and nodded "Sure..."

Lissa giggled "dont quit. I tried my best toning things down for you so you wouldnt want to quit." when he mentioned ihop she giggled "lukis, we've been there how many times already? Any more and i'll be fat along with a baby with diabetes if I keep having sugar." kinda had to chill out on the sugar
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Lukis McNamara | "True... too much iHop and sugar isn't good for the baby... hmm. I can make a fruit salad for you?" I suggested, of course I'll eat it too. My trainer, or uncle-in-law, actually suggested I should eat more healthier. Looking over at Lissa I raised an eyebrow, wondering if he told her that I needed to eat healthy too. If he did, then well, she's doing a good job of distracting me away from sweets lately. Sitting up, I leaned towards her and kissed her softly. "Anyways... how was your day?"

[Imma change Lukis's color, does OOC Lissa want to help choose it? (: I need to know what color it should look like. -.-]

Klain Dubrinsky | When we walked in, I felt a uncomfortable mess of emotions stir around in my stomach and I watched as she got a clipboard. I choose a nice comfortable place over in the lobby, or waiting room, and sat down, waiting for her to come over. When she finally sat down, I brought one arm up and wrapped it around her shoulders. I was interested in the hospital stuff, but as she wrote and wrote and wrote... I kind of... dozed off. But then I felt her move from beside me and when I heard her voice, I stretched my arms up and contained my yawn. "Erm.. uh yeah! I'm super psyched baby!! I really can't wait to see how much she's erm.. developed." I sat up more, and sort of slouched side ways onto the chair. Rubbing at my eyes a little with my hands, I smiled over at her with a cheeky little look. "So how much more time?"

Aurian McNamara | "In my realm we either, walk/fly/ or swim. But for land people... they can walk as easily as you swim ya know. It's difficult for them learning as it is for you." I shrug my shoulders and walk towards the tree, sighing as I fell the dirt under my bare feet. "Here, you should worry about stepping on sharp things.. like sticks and rocks."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Lissa nodded "I would love that." she returned the kiss and she shrugged "it was good. Becide from you training and almost getting hurt. Your trainer tends to worry me...I really dont want anything happening to you that would severely hurt you." she cupped his cheek in her hand, lightly brushing her thumb on his cheek

(Umm...this one? Lukis the code is 33cc99)

Lyla glared at the floor "if its so dangerous, then lets get off it." she was slowly getting the hang of walking. She seemed to keep her balance and such "So...explain to me the land people...Like..everything."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Jennaveive: I sigh and roll my eyes at his reaction. He just got up, and he fell asleep already. I ignore his question about how much time was left until I was called in for a moment, because how the hell am I supposed to know something like that? He's acting like a little kid on a really long car ride. 'When will we be there? Are we almost there? How much longer?' "When I get called we go in, that's all I can tell you..." I cuddle into Klain's side and take one of his hands in both of mine before I mumble at him. "I can't believe you fell asleep..."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next