House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Britt-21
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 am

Hmmm kiss me? Or make out with me? *She says with a small giggle as she walks to his side of the bed and gets on. Throwing one leg over him and straddling his waist, she leans down and kisses him softly.* Ya know, I learned that teasing you is sometimes fun. x3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:37 am

I think all the long posts I've been going have killed my brain wolfie, sorry
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am

*Rests his hands on Alix's thighs and chuckles.* It's not fun for me, trust me. Just you wait until I figure out your sensitive spots, Miss Taken. *Runs his hands up and down her thighs slowly.* As for kissing or making out, I think today I'd prefer making out with you; I'm in one of those moods Wink It's ok ^_*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 am

*She bites on her bottom lip as he trails his fingers up her thighs, a small shudder escapes her body and she giggles.* Good luck with that Jer-Bear, because even I don't know my sensitive spots. *She leans down a little and kisses his chest softly, placing her hands against the smooth skin of his chest before raising her lips back to his and kissing him.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 am

Rachel: Once I finished the drum solo I crossed my arms over my chest, paying mind to the assets I had there, and gripped the drumsticks in my hands tighter. "So what'd you think?" Of course, it only clicked to me that he might not've heard me after I remembered the headphones and I giggled slightly. After I got to my feet I walked around the drumset, setting the sticks down on the desk nearby with music sheets, and removed the headphones from his ears. I set them aside as well before I turned my golden eyes towards him. "What do you think? As good as Chuck himself?" Of course, I knew it had to be. I had spent enough time playing that solo to probably play it better than chuck, if it was possible. 

Henry: Cuba, sixty five years ago? Not the craziest thing I'd heard, but being back in the mansion was a little different than being at the manor so I had to adjust again. She was an immortal obviously, since she didn't look older than sixty five in the least. My best guess? She was probably of the fanged variety. "Cuba is pretty nice I've heard. My parents honeymooned there I believe." I shrugged and looked over towards the baby monitor as she mentioned it, trying to decide whether I should lie or not. If it got around to my brother that I had actually adopted Micah he'd flip out, and I wasn't sure who to trust with the information. For the sake of not sounding insane though by making up an excuse I would simply tell her the truth. "I actually have a baby upstairs. My cousin, Micah. He's one, and taking a nap currently. Why else would I have a baby monitor?" I looked over at her, an eyebrow raised to add to my curious expression, and offered her the remote so she could change the channel. Seeing as how she said she didn't enjoy watching soccer all that much. 

Tyler: I couldn't help the grin that worked it way onto my lips, experiencing a much lighter Tonks than I had last night. I was nervous about her still being angry that I didn't argue with her, but perhaps she was just trying to forget. Maybe that's what I should do, just forget about what happened so we could talk over breakfast. "How about pancakes? Does that sound alright?" I rubbed the back of my neck with one of my large, callused hands as my grin dropped into a nervous smile. If she didn't want pancakes I wasn't sure what else I could make. Possibly eggs, but that wasn't exactly my strongest skill. I was much better with dinner than breakfast. 

Sam: "Alright, I'll shower and then I'll put on some lotion or something to help with the sunburn. I probably should've gone with your advice and just reapplied the sunblock." I grimaced slightly, stretching out my arm towards the door to open it before I followed her in. Moving wasn't painful, just a little tender. Like I had overworked a muscle, if that made any sense. I followed her up the steps and towards our room, placing soft kisses to the back of her neck as we walked down the hall. The beach had brought a difference to Reyna though, and it attacked all my senses. The smell of sea water on her skin mingled with the faint aroma of the sunblock drifted into my nose, convincing me I should move closer and try to figure out just how she had perfect the combination. Not only that, but the taste of sea salt was stuck to my lips from kissing her skin and I wanted more each time I pulled myself away. As we reached the door to our room I twirled her around in my arms, ignoring the slight pain it caused me, and pressed my lips to hers. 

Dilynn: "Fine, but I have to pay at least twenty five. At least, if it's that expensive. Though, I don't really recall ever seeing any dresses for under fifty dollars, so that'll probably be the outcome. " I entered the shop, holding Brody's hand behind my back so that we could shuffle past a few people in a tight space, and walked towards the dress section. "How about I try on a few and you take your pick? That sounds like a much better idea than just trying one or two, so I know the kind of style I might like, it's not like I've exactly spent time figuring it out before."

I suppose your history is quite complicated then? Perhaps youll sit me down another time and tell me how it is you came to be? *pulls into a parking space outside the club and shuts off the engine before turning towards her* I happen to think your fangs are a piece of you, and everything about the way you look is amazing in my eyes. Trust me, I've had my own thoughts about you that haven't been of the most apropriate kind. You'll never have to worry about having to hurt me into not telling anyone though, unless you want to Wink
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 am

*Groans as Alix kisses his chest and then kisses her back roughly at first, but quickly regaining control and making the kisses more gentle. Trailing the kisses up her jaw and to her ear, Jer whispers,* I've already found one.*And moves his hands to the inside of Alix's thighs, rubbing there as his lips return to her's.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:01 am

And now I hate you. *She says playfully against his lips, her fingers lightly rubbing circles on his chest as she kissed him. Her kiss was soft at first before getting a bit rougher now.*
I think that is a good plan, for another time considering it is a long and confusing story. *She said with a small chuckle and turns towards him in the car.* It is nice to know that you are thinking of me like that, allows me to know that I have not been a total fail on tonight's date. And... at least I am not the only one with thoughts that are not so.. appropriate. *She laughs and stretches her arms up a little.*
I am soooo bored. .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:10 am

*skips in* heehee Kyle fell asleep! :3 he's so cute when he sleeps! :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:14 am

*Moans against Alix's mouth, then growls slighly as he flips them over so that he was on top and had a chance of regaining his control again and stopping the torture of Alix doing things to his chest deciding to leave her thighs alone for a moment - kissing them might be taking things to far for Alix, he fears - he insteads lowers the waistband of Alix's underwear ever so slightly to expose her hip bones and kisses there before raising Alix's shirta bit and kissing along her stomach, looking up at her slightly to see her reaction, praying that itwas a good one and that he wasn't doing something stupidly weird in her eyes.* I know he is, now where is he? I wanna sleep next to him. Must... Do... Brody's... Post......... Can't... Fall... Asleep......
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:16 am

In the rec room, and uhh, I kinda tied him to the couch leg with a fire resistant material so he couldn't get away so.. Yeah ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:22 am

*A small moan escapes her lips and she raises her hips up a tiny bit as his lips trail up her stomach. She closes her eyes momentarily before looking down at him, her hands resting on his shoulders as he kissed her stomach. When he looked, she bit down on her lip and locked eyes with him.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:32 am

O.O *Gets up but soon collaspes, too weak to walk some instead she crawls to the rec room. She arrives feeling exhausted even though she's hardly done anythingand she quickly bites through Kyle's restraints, setting him free. Breathing a sigh of relief, she climbs on top of Kyle on the couchand snuggles in, soon falling asleep.* *Smirks slightly as he lockseyes with Alix and gives her a heart-melting wink before bringing his lips up to hers so that they brush together almost teasingly as Jeremy speaks in a husky, seductive voice.* That's three sensitive spots and you're enjoying this just as much as I am. Want my to find more sensitive spots? Wink *Grips the hem of Alix's shirt, hoping that she says yes, but knowinthat she'd probably say no becauseof her virginity... Unless they didn't necessarily go all the way...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:37 am

*Kissing him softly and running her fingers up his arms and locking her arms around her neck, she keeps her eyes on his. Nipping his bottom lip softly before letting go and smirking, she talks to him a low and out of breath sort of voice.* One more sensitive spot, then it's cold shower time Jer. *She winks at him and kisses him once again, her lips trailing over his jaw and down to his neck. Skimming over the skin softly before loosening her arms from around his neck and placing a small kiss on his neck along with a teasing little nip.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:45 am

*Gasps slightly as Alix bites his neck and grips the sheets before controlling himself and sighing.* Yes ma'am. *Thinks 'Damn it, this woman will be the death of me!' and then tries to figure out which possible sensitive spot wouldn't get him into trouble. After a moment's thought, he tugs down the collar of Alix's t-shirttoexpose her collar bone and kisses it, making sure to run the pointy tip of his tongue over it's surface.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:48 am

Its very good to know that I'm not the only one actually, I though I was a little inapropriate. *gets out of the car and walks around to the other side, opening her door for her* I don't think you could possibly fail on a date. I'm having a much better time than I'm used to in the presence of a woman as of lately. Plus, if anyone's failing its me. I'm the newbie to this sort of thing, and I haven't really had a lot of female company.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:50 am

*walks in* Alright linz, wheres my baby? woah mi- Shush you. ...No xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 am

Heehee my daddy knows me so well! He knew I didn't wanna go to the caravan! :3

Anyway before I forget! I actually wrote up a post!

Dayna: I groaned a little, not wanting to wake up, "Can't we get them later?" I complained slightly, pulling the covers over my head in an attempt to block out the sunlight. Then just gave up. "Alright alright." I yawned and got up, pulling on some fresh underwear and clothes, "Yeah, you might wanna put some clothes on honey." I teased with a smirk, I was about to call him sweetie, but that's what I called Kara so it would be a bit weird. "Once you do we can go get our clothes and stuff back." I laughed a little bit.

Told you I'd reply when I was ready Razz

Although... *sigh* my dad knows me so well yet I feel as if he knows so liTtle *sigh* Scampi... Sleep. Thinking is no good. So stop.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:00 am

*She takes in a sharp in take of breath as the point of his tongue curves over her collarbone along with the small kisses he was placing against her sensitive skin. Her fingers come up and lightly twine themselves in his hair and she refrains from tugging on his hair, she raises her hips a little against his body.*
It seems that me and you are in the same boat. *She smirks and rises out of her seat and out of the car.* I have not been on a date in the last 60 years, this is a bit new to me Henry. But... I seem to be having a wonderful time. I have not fake yawned once or wanted to find a excuse to get away from you. Which is good aha *She looks at him and offers her hand towards him.* You better get use to more female company, because I intend to keep up my visits with Micah. *She smiles.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:01 am

I'm working 12 hours tomorrow. -.- Atleast I'm getting paid 60 Very Happy
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:16 am

Evay you forgot about Dante again xDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:43 am

*looks at her hand a moment, hesitant to take it, but decides to allow the touch even though he wasn't used to it. Taking her hand in his own, he intertwined heir fingers and tugged her closer gently, smiling at her* I'd really like for those visits to continue, so I'll do my best to grow used to the company. *walks to the front door of the club, already hearing the music from inside, and holds it open for her to enter first.*

Sleeping, I believe Minx. Your welcome to go and wake him up Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Thanks *heads to rileys room and slips in, walking over to the bed and sliding in* Wake up sleepy head
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:41 pm

*rolls over onto his side and drapes an arm over her waist, pulling her into his chest with a sleepy smile* How about you just come to bed? That sounds better... *nuzzles his head into her shoulder and presses his lips against the skin*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Hmm, I couuulldddd *thinks* but I dont think so. *she giggles as his lips kissed her soft skin* too tired to do anything today?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Mhm...*moves his hand up into the back of her shirt, allowing his fingers to move along the waistband of her jeans* Too tired to do most things. It depends on what you want to do. *slips his hand a bit lower, out of her shirt, and tugs at the top of the pocket on the back of her jeans* I'm a bit hungry, I wouldn't mind having some dinner Mrs. Liner. If you want to accompany me?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next