House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
hrs289
Britt-21
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Meggie
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
12 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:47 am

Relax X, shes just a bit... Well, her hormones kick in at wrong times, so does gher hyperness.

Make me!

Blaire- "Dad, you can't be serious!" He was kickin' me out, but I was only 16! "Dad! I wont do any more spells please!" I really didn't want to stay here, but he dumped my bags outside the car, dragged me out and then he was gone. I kicked my suitcase over then sighed. PIcking it up along with my other bag, I trudged towards the giant door, I took a deep breath and knocked. I wondered who lived here.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:50 am

Bye bye!

Carrie: so I drained the yogurt out of that cup and went back to my room.

Aww... I gtg now too bu bye!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 am

WAIT!! Never mind... I can stay... hehe
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 am

((Yup, there's monsters here. Lots and lots of monster Razz Oh, so hormones are to blame? Matt: Y'know, I might make a powerpoint with pictures of my little bro on them, just for Nathalie. You're not helping Matt.))

Kiara nodded.

Matt: "True, I guess." But there was also a lot of not-so-amazing things, like war and plague.
((Gah! Stupid writer's block DX Anyway, bye JVM!))

A knock at my door attracted my attention and, even though I was in my pyjamas, ready for the sleepover, I came out of my room and headed downstairs to answer the door. It was a guy, about my age. "Hi guy." I greeted, giving a small friendly smile.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:53 am

Carrie: *gulps* Uh uh...
Me: GAR!

I gtg now for real

bye!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:53 am

*Creeps up sneakily* Elmo has been abducted by aliens O.o has been abducted by aliens O.o knoooowwss where you liiiiive! >Wink
Screw that post... -_- it hates me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:55 am

Lol XD It hates everyone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:57 am

Well anyways, hi! I feel like bring Zach into the rp finally. He's just so cute!!! ^_^ *Hugs him*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:58 am

Ok Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:59 am

HEY MORT!

Blaire- I return her friendly smile, "Hey," THen I corrected her. "Oh, my names not guy, it's Blaire, and you are?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 am

"I'm Taylor." Blaire? Weird name, but then again, I did date a guy named Rover... "Are you gonna live here too?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:05 am

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Xavier13
Matt: I'm really torturing Nathalie's hormones now >=D And you're also annoying me. I can't even retaliate!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:10 am

Blaire- "NIce to meet you, Taylor." Wasn't Taylor a boys name, no, it could be both. "Nice name," I complimented. "And yeah, I think I'm gonna have to, my dad dropped me off and I have no idea where I am, so I guess I'll have to." I shrug. "LIfe goes on." I say.

OHH! Just read Zachs history, could Dayna have gone in and played guitar in there once!?

Dayna- I nearly screamed in frustration, I pushed past both Max and Tyler and walked downstairs, wow, the kitchen was crowded today! I quickly made myself a coffee and then went outside, to enjoy the sun and peace while I could. I took a deep breath, inhaleing the sweet scent of Autumn. It was my favourite time of the year.

*Mutters* Your torturing mine too. *SMiling*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:14 am

*Raises eyebrow at Scampi but the just shrugs and hugs Nathalie, hoping a hug would calm her down.* Don't worry Xavier, I've found revenge! Muwahahaha!!! Matt: Uh...Oh...

"Oh, ok! Come in!" I stepped out of the way just as Dayna walked past with a coffee, looking pretty annoyed. Well, she wont be annoyed when we have our sleepover! I gestured for Blaire to come inside.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:17 am

Ok, I am bach... My mom came in... Just so you know though... I may poof... I am writing like crazy right now...Razz And then I will type like crazy because My NaNoWriMo thing isi yelling "type me! Type me!" But whatever!

Carrie: I lay on my bed remembering my past. My Guitar playing, my cello, my keyboard. I reached into my backpack's secret compartment to find my $5 Million dollars. I rescued it when T.H.E.Y. burned down the bank. With my brother in it. No one knew about it but me. But I decided. I can't just lie here all day hiding. I am going to go buy some instruments. And a laptop. And an iPhone. I lanched myself off my bed. I grabbed my backpack and exited the mansion into town.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:18 am

Zach- I walked up the road from town, having seen same pretty strange people come and go. It made me curious what the heck was up here because I honestly had no idea. When I come to the end of the road I see this huge mansion! And I'm talking, like, really big! I walked up to the door and decided to knock. I had been looking for a place to stay after all... It wasn't long before someone answered. That someone was the last person I would expect to see at a place like this.. "Tanya?"

Tanya- When I saw who it was I tried slamming the door but he stopped me from being able to by putting out his hand. "Damnit, Zach! Just go away!" I yelled at him, still trying the jam the door shut. He'd gotten strong though! Eventually I gave up and just let the door be open but stood in his way, arms crossed over my chest. "What do you want?"

Zach- I was a bit taken aback be how much she seemed to hate me. I'd forgotten... "I wanted to see what was up here... Can I come in?" I sighed as she responded with a no and I shook my head. "Come on.. Just let me in." She kept in place until Jenna came up behind her.

Jenna- I'd heard voices and arguing so I'd gotten up from the couch, wiping off my tears then going over to the door too. I didn't recognize his voice since it'd gotten deeper. "Who is it?" I asked quietly, hoping whoever it was didn't hear.

Tanya- When Jenna came over I frowned a bit. She still liked Zach as a friend so pretty much she was probably going to make me let him in. "It's no one." She rolled her sightless eyes and just stared right at me which kinda creeped me out. "It's Zach."

Jenna- "Zach? Is that really you?!" I said, smiling really big. He nodded even though I couldn't see it and I ran over, hugging him. I felt his arms wrap around me and pat my back a bit.

Zach- I pulled my arms back a few seconds later and looked to Tanya, who was still frowning a bit. When Jen started pleading for me to be let in though, she nodded with a 'fine' and I walked in. "Thanks for letting me in," I said to Tanya before looking over at Jenna. Why had she needed to ask if it was me? And now she was looking a bit to the left of my head... I glanced over at Tanya and she waved her hands in front of her eyes. Jenna was blind?! "Uh.. You ok, Jen?" She nodded but looked a bit suspicious of me asking. She probably didn't want to explain. So I backed off. "Well, I'm gonna go find a room... I'll be back soon."

Ya, she probably could have
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:22 am

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Matt_c10
Yeehaw! XD Matt: -_-... *Chuckles.* Now you know what it's like to have embarrassing pictures put up!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:23 am

Matt, your brother's hotter than you are XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:23 am

Blaire- I came in, "THanks," I said, "So... Where are the bedrooms?"I asked. "I'm gonna get these outta the way." By 'these' I meant my rather large suitcase and a rucksack.

WOOOOOOOOO!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:27 am

Matt: What?! That can't be true! Seriously?! *Blushes a bit and rubs the back of his neck.* Uhhh... Thanks... I guess...

"Upstairs." Well duh! The rooms weren't going to be downstairs like some weird topsy turvy place! "Most of the free ones are higher up though, so you'll probably probably have to drag those bags up a lot of stairs."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:29 am

Blaire- I groaned slightly, but then I remembered that I could do spells. I smiled to myself and muttered a spell, making the suitcase levitate. "Ok, I'll see you around," I waved and walked up the stairs, the suitcase levitating just ahead of me, I bet it looked really strange.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:30 am

Yup! I mean, you're hot too but Xavier's pretty hot XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:32 am

An Hour later I emerged from the shop with three cases. One with a mahogandy cello, one with a spanish guitar, and one with a yamaha keyboard. I still had a ton of money so I stopped at a Starbucks for some hot chocolate, then at a forever twenty one to pick up a new vest, and finally went back to the mansion. I snuck inside and ran back up to my room, I set up the instruments and seats and then my laptop and iphone. I threw out my old ipod, too many bad memories of me and well him... lying on my bed listening to it. I threw it out the window. then I grabbed it and ran down stairs and out onto the mansion grounds in my new vest. I found a tree and climbed it. Being Up high always made me feel better. I sat up there, wondering if my life was ever going to stop being lonely.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:35 am

I might be going soon. My dad's friend over so I might be gaming soon
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:36 am

Matt: Damn, I've been beaten by my own little brother! *Blushes more and hides it in Nathalie's hair - he's not used to anyone other than Nathalie calling him hot.

My eyes widened a little as Blaire levitated his suitcase. "You're like mum!" I exclaimed excitedly, following after Mr Witch. "My mum can do that too! You're a with, right?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next