House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
hrs289
Britt-21
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Meggie
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
12 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:11 am

Annabel:
ya thats my theory too. and humans dont die if they have a half vampire baby. they do get weak though, but when they're born they need their mothers just like any other infant, just stronger and more thirsty i smirk

Lucy:
sorry, we i smile and sit down, looking at Kiara of course we think your cute! your our daughter and we love you!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:14 am

Zach- "I'm Zach. Your name sounds familiar.. If I'd gone to school with her I would remember her so maybe she came to the club once. "Have you ever played at this one club a few towns away?" That was the only place I ever met people other than school so.. Ya, she'd probably played there. "I DJed and sometimes played guitar there."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:20 am

Matt: "Ah, I see." So that's another thing Stephenie Meyer got wrong, but I think the people of the world, including the vampires, would let her off for that mistake. "How about werewolves. Do Vampires really hate them?"

"I love you too, Mommy." Kiara then spotted the frown on her Daddy's face as he sat down and added. "And I love you too Daddy." Giggling a little, Kiara blew Daddy a kiss to reassure him that she loved him too.

My smile returned and I levitated Kiara onto my lap and hugged her gently. "I love you more, princess Kiara." More than I loved her mother, although it was only my 2nd day of being back with Lucy as a couple, so I was sure the incredible amount of love I had held for her would soon return and possibly overpower my loved for Kiara, though not by much.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:21 am

Dayna- My mind flew back to a few years ago and I closed my eyes and I rememebred, I met him in the club, it was raining that day so I walked in the nearest place which was the club we started talking, then we talked about music, I knew how to play a guitar but didn't own one. SO I played that thursday night for the first time, he had let me borrow his. My eyes flew open and the vision faded immidiately. "Yes! I did, on thursday and I borrowed your guitar to play, you know that thursday when it was absolutely pouring down with rain!" I smiled.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:24 am

Zach- "It's rained a lot..." I said as I tried to remember. Ya, I might have leant someone my guitar if she didn't have one. Then I smiled as I remembered. "Oh ya! Right! People said you were really good! You got yourself a guitar, right? Cause it would be a shame if you dropped it."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:25 am

Lucy:
i smile as i see Joe hugging Kiara and lean back in my chair, thinking about how my family was back together

Annabel:
no, not unless they attack us. and they arent as fast as us anyways i smile slightly and i'm sure that i'm not the only one thats happy that the public doesnt know everything, only some stuff

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:26 am

((Matt: *Glares at Zach.* Dude! Jealousy! Matt: I'm not jealous, I just don't like this guy.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:27 am

And why don't you like me?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:28 am

Nope, just jealous xD

Dayna- I smiled. "Don't worry, I didn't drop it." I smiled as I remembered when I was on the beach and Bob Mason offered me the job. "I took it alot further, singin' and playin' proffesionally now." I smile again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:32 am

((Matt: I just don't. And I'm not jealous Scampi! I don't get jealous. Yes you do Razz))

"Can we go and get a puppy now Daddy?" Kiara asked suddenly. "Please! Pretty pretty please!"

I grimaced a little, for I had been hoping that breakfast had caused Kiara to forgot about the fact that we had promised to get her a puppy after breakfast. I glanced to my side at Lucy with a look that said 'Must we?'. "Well?"

Matt: "Yeah, otherwise they'd know where to find you: In Forks." I chuckled a little but was kind of being serious.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:32 am

Really? Do you llike Jeremy?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:35 am

((Matt: Not really. He broke Dayna's heart. I had to! I had found true love! Sheesh, let it go people!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 am

Zach- "Oh, wow! Really? That's great! Don't think I've heard anything by you but that's awesome! I'm probably not goin' pro. Don't think I would ever be able to do that kinda thing. Get up on a huge stage and perform in front of tons of people? Nah. I would suck at that." Ya, I was super shy sometimes. Well, a lot of the time really.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:39 am

Lucy:
why not? but you can pick Joe i smirk at him slightly

Annabel:
i laugh slightly along with him hilarious i take my last sip of blood and just leave the cup on the table, not feeling like getting up any more questions about our species?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 am

What about Drew? And Senri? Do you like them?

Dayna- I nodded. "I was terryfied at my first concert, but I loved it, I really did, it was amazing." I smiled again, remembering it. THe lights, the fans, the dresses, the songs, everything! I loved every moment of that first concert, I really did. And it was amazing, how the crowd just started singing along to my songs.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:45 am

((Matt: Nope and nope. They also broke Dayna's heart -_- Dayna deserves someone who wouldn't break her heart, she's a great girl.))

I glared a little at Lucy for making me decide, then looked down at Kiara, who was giving me puppy dog eyes. Sighing a little, I stood up and carried Kiara towards the front door, knowing Lucy would follow. "Come on then, before I change my mind."

"Yay!" Kiara squealed exictedly, bouncing up and down in her Daddy's arms. "Come on Mommy! Lets go! Lets go!"

Matt: "Just one. If you'd rather not let humans know everything, how come you're answering all my questions?" I raised an eyebrow at the girl/woman whose name I didn't even know yet. Surely if she'd rather humans didn't know much about vampires, she wouldn't be telling me everything I wanted to know.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:47 am

OMG! You don't get it! She looking for someone who wont leave her, and you would suit that PERFECTLY!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:49 am

Zach- I shrug a bit. "I probably wouldn't be able to even sing. I'd just, like, be too shy." I shrugged again and lean back, propping myself up on my arms. "DJ-ing I could do in a big club or something but not guitar or singing or anythin'."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:50 am

((Matt: Ok, so if I'm the kind of guy who doesn't leave the girl he's in a relationship with, then you realise why I can't leave Sydney, no matter what I feel. Ok? So just... Just back off. ... I think that's a confession, but I'm not sure...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:54 am

Brb sneaking on.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:55 am

Dayna- "I know how you feel,kinda anyway. I used to hate singing in public, then I kinda, just got used to it." I say with little smile. "I've changed alot since I last saw you, when I last saw you I wasn't ginger, I was a brunette." I laughed a little and completely layed back, ataring up at the sky.

Hurry Matt, you may lose you chance! xD *Slaps scampi again* I don't like either of them like that!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 am

Dayna- "I know how you feel,kinda anyway. I used to hate singing in public, then I kinda, just got used to it." I say with little smile. "I've changed alot since I last saw you, when I last saw you I wasn't ginger, I was a brunette." I laughed a little and completely layed back, ataring up at the sky.

Hurry Matt, you may lose you chance! xD *Slaps scampi again* I don't like either of them like that!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:00 am

Lucy:
i smile at Joe innocently when he glares at me. then i follow after them and smile at Kiara over Joe's shoulder what kind of dog do you want?

Annabel:
its no big deal if you dont know how to kill us i smirk at him and lean back the rest is just useless pretty much

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:01 am

Zach- "True! Probably why I didn't remember you straight away." I considered laying back too but decided against it. Sitting was more comfortable for me. "Kinda funny running into so many old friends today.." I mused allowed. I mean really, Tanya and Jen and now Dayna! Pretty cool really
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 am

Dyna- I smiled. "I see, so, how've you been since lst time I saw you?" I asked him, if he asked meI knew what I was gonna say, well, I hadn't really been great, had I? O h well.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next