House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Scampi
midget
Meggie
Wolfsoul
rae
hrs289
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 am

Gtg
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:52 am

I don't care if it isn't my tomato to eat, I'm going to eat it and I'm going to like it! *Walks into the room as Bex says that and raises a eyebrown, but then just shrugs it off, knowing that she actually used to act like that.* Bye Mort! Oh! Bye Mort ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:00 am

"Washing a couple plates will not affect our lazy day, Lilly." Though Vincent couldn't help but smile at Lilly's enthusiasm for their lazy day. Once the dishes were cleaned, dried and put away, Vincent took Lilly's hand and led her into the living room, grabbing the tv remote and lying down on the couch, pulling Lilly with him. Vince handed Lilly the remote so that she could put on whatever she wanted to watch and kissed her cheek softly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:43 am

=\ I'm sorry Jer...
Good job Giselle. *claps* you made the Happy vampire go sad. ):

Okay, so I really feel like Mandie and Giselle are the only ones that I can RP for anymore, because all of my other Charries have like lost contact with mr. I'll still RP the others but a for OOC, it's just Giselle Mandie and me here.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:47 am

Ok Very Happy So I still get to be with Suzie in the roleplay, right? Hang on hang on hang on! What's this about making Jeremy sad? *Raises an eyebrow at Giselle.* What did you do?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:58 am

hii
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:05 am

Hi! *Sighs and goes back into his room.* Grrr! Damn it Giselle! *Whacks her head on the wall.* Careful Bex! You don't want to be inconscious whilst you give birth. That's a couple months away. Actually... *Turns to face real Bex with a wide eyed look.* O_O What?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:06 am

u ok???
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:14 am

Yeah, I'm fine thanks Very Happy I'm f***ing not though!!! Ignore her. Anyway, how're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:21 am

good, whats the matter with bex ??? yeah im fine thankss
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:26 am

I'm making her give birth at the weekend XD O_O Hang on, that soon?! I'm not ready! Gah! *Hits head on the wall several times again.* Fricking fracking frecking fr-fl fleh!!! Oh relax for crying out loud!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:33 am

Hey

Renn: I snuggled in closer to him. Only half watching the tv.

celia: i laughed a little amd leaned across the table to give him a kiss. i pulled back a little bit. "yeah"

Josh: "well it tastes jus like that." I put two in the oven to cook. Then went and sat across from Lyndsey.

Sam: "well the blood defiantly boiled." I smiled and went over to her. Then gently pressed the back of my hand against her forehead. "do you feel better?"

Tonks: I smiled and sat up briefly to grab the blanket then laid back down covering both of us. Well up to Ryans chest otherwise it would be over my head. I snuggled in closer and closed my eyes.

Hayden: I wrapped my arms round her waist and kissed her. After a bit I pulled away and lent my forehead against hers. "I never get anytime with you. I don't want you to go now." Later was fine by me. And she only needed to be gone long enough for us to get her presents and hide them. Then she could come back. The only reason I wanted her to go to work is so she's doing something, rather then sat around waiting for us to come back.

Toby: (sleeping) 

Matty: I watched her leave and sighed. Then sat down and pushed it from my mind. I wasn't going to think about it now. In fact I probably wouldn't ever. What's done was done. I laid back and closed my eyes. Where do I go from here?

Ayla: I sat up a little straighter, only to cringe away again. Why did she have to know I was here? "um...I'm not...sure." I wanted to live here. But I was afraid of being kicked out of another place. Ark hopped off my knee and flew up into a branch above the strangers head. He leaned down and inspected her closely. "ark?" I never understood why he did that. It was just weird. I turned my attention back to the girl. Would she be the one to kick me out or would it be some other random stranger I didn't know? Ark flew back to my shoulder and I jumped to my feet. "I... Should be going." I turned my back on her and ran into the woods.

Isadora: I really wanted to say no. But the look on his face just then. "Sure I'll play something." I didn't know what though. Maybe something a little upbeat to cheer him up. Or something slow but not depressing. I could mix them together, I wasn't sure how that would turn out though. Maybe I should give it a go.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:34 am

oh haha ,

hii midget
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:36 am

Hi
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:44 am

rp?? your going to rp? well yeah thats why i asked!!!,
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:44 am

((It's not funny! You try being a single woman who's gonna give birth soon! It's not fun! -_- Hey midget!))

I thought about it for a moment and then grinned. "You're right, I don't have to go straight away." I kissed Hayden back, lockig my arms around Hayden's neck. When I pulled away kind of reluctantly, I added "Let's pack up the camping stuff, take it bacl to the mansion and then go out and have fun and cause trouble."

"Thanks." I didn't even attempt a smile now, I just closed my eyes and leaned my head on the back of my chair, waiting for the soft music that would wipe my brain of all thoughts, of all sorrow.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:01 am

Yeah sure I have no idea what's happening though

Hayden: I chuckled a little. "Yeah, sure." after giving her another quick kiss I pulled away and went over to the tent starting to pack it away. ((writer block DX))

Isadora: I got up and headed for the door. Then paused. He looked really upset. I sighed. It would be so much easier to get him to stay here so he wasn't in the room with me but to get the full effect he needed to be there. I went back over to him and put a hand under his elbow pulling him up. "Come on. You'll hear it better from there."

Sorry had to go do something.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:25 am

I smiled and helped Hayden pack the stuff away, finishing off the bottle of wine all by myself, practically downing the alcohol in one go, before helping tidy the stuff up. And then my slow 'morning brain' picked up on something. "Hey Haydie, where did Nanaki go?" Please don't tell me Hayden abracadabra'ed my lion friend into another dimesion or something!

I sighed and nodded, allowing Isadora to tow me around. "Sorry if I don't seem happy now." I apologised, thinking that it wasn't nice tp be sad in front of new friends. "I just... It's getting late and my brother should be here soon and... I haven't seen my girlfriend all day."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:35 am

Hayden: I paused for a moment while I thought back. "Err... I think he said something about a problem here so he was going to leave." Something along those lines anyway. To be honest I wasn't paying that much attention. I went back to tidying up. "How do you know him anyway?" she'd said he didn't work with her so they must of met some other way.

Isadora: I frowned a little. Surely she'd want to say goodbye to him. "I'm sure she'll turn up soon." I couldn't even imagine how he felt. I'd never had a boyfriend. But if I did and he was leaving I'd want to spend as much time as I could with him. I guided Xavier into the music room and sat him down in a chair before going over to the piano and sitting on the stool.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:44 am

"Now that is a very long story!" I chuckled, reliving everything that had happened in the 3 or 4 years I had know that strange but awesome giant kitty cat. "But, ling story short, he helped me save the world. A couple times." I smirked a little, betting that Hayden wouldn't believe me, even though it was true. "Actually, that's how I meant all my friends! I was a little loner kid before I saved the world and almost stole everyone's materia."

"I hoped so." I sighed, closing my eyes once again and trying to relax. "Anyway, play maestro!"
((Writers block DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:56 am

Hayden: "Ah the perks of saving the world, everyone wants to be your friend." I wasn't entirely sure whether I believed her. I think the worlds a bit of an overstatement. But she might of saved some part of it. But even a little part of it was still awesome.

Isadora: I turned round and faced the piano taking several deep breaths. I'd never played for an audience before. Well except my mum and dad, but that's different. I started playing the first thing that came into my head. But I kept making mistakes. The timing was off, I kept hitting the wrong notes, or missing them out all together. I stopped. "Damnit." it was only one person for cring out loud. I closed my eyes and tried to forget that Xavier was there. It was just me and a piano. I opened my eyes slowly and started playing again. this time letting my mind wonder instead of focusing on certain keys. I ended up playin something completely different hen I originally planned. My fingers found there own rhythm, I wasn't even telling them which notes to press.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=Zx1dq1IIPDs
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:18 am

"Actually, it wasn't that easy." I corrected Hayden, smiling slightly as I remembered all the crazy times me and the rest of AVALANCHE had. "All my friends found me annoying, even Red, Aeris and Tifa - though they did a great job at hiding it, so yeah, they didn't really want to be my friend, we just... meshed together into one huge, weird family."

It seemed that Izzy was having problems getting the piece right at first, but eventually she found her stride and started playing another tune. I just listened to it quietly, trying to relax and take my mind off of things.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:26 am

Hayden: "Yeah you have a knack for annoying people." She annoyed me sometimes, but she made up for that. So I didn't mind that much. No one was perfect. I finished packing the last of the stuff and slung the bag over my shoulder. "Right let's go."

Isadora: I smiled a little as I played. Okay so this wasn't too bad. It was just Xavier. I hoped this helped take his mind off things. It was for me anyway. The song was nearly finished. Part of me was relieved, but the other part wanting to play another piece. Somehow I didn't think I could play another one though. The last chord hung in the air and I let my hands fall to my lap.

I g2g bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:33 am

"Gee, thanks for that." I muttered sarcastically, skipping over to Hayden and taking his free hand. "Well, you have a knack for... For..." C***! Think think think! "For being serious and boring." Tra da! All hail retaliation! And I was speaking the truth too, but it didn't really bother me much.

I smiled a little and opened my eyes, feeling a little more relaxed now that my mind had been cleared the the power of piano music. Giving Isadora a round of applause, I said "That was really good. Well done."

((And now I'm just failing.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:53 am

*Bursts into laughter.* Reading a fanfic where Tifa goes back into time to change a couple things in her past, and she's having an arguement with young Tifa XD Normal-Tifa: "Jeez, you're a real b****." Young-Tifa: "You would know." Lol XD That so backfired!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next