House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Scampi
midget
Meggie
Wolfsoul
rae
hrs289
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:39 am

lilly: she smiled and put on a random movie,.childish or not,she didnt care,she kissed vince softly then pulled away

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 am

Howdy! I have to go soon, just to let you know, but I'll be returning once my homework's done. And after reading that fanfic, I feel like rping Cloud and Tifa. What are they doing right now?

Vincent smiled slightly,though the full grin, along with all the adoration and affection he felt for Lilly, showed in his blood red eyes. He kissed Lilly back, but kept it short, knowing that it was far too early in the morning to get carried away - and on a lazy day, 11:30am was considered 'far too early'.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:46 am

Tifa was making Cloud lunch! But he didn't know what it was because it was a surprise Very Happy I remember! Me smart! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:51 am

lilly:she smiled and layed her head on his chest

lol yeahhhh..

tifa:she went bak to the food and then put it on the plate for cloud "here you go" smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:01 am

Vincent's smile grew a little and he reached down to holding Lilly's hand bringing it up to his lips and kissing it gently. Then he decided to pay attention to the tv and raised an eyebrow when he realised it was Alvin and the chipmunks. "No offense if you happen to like this film, Lilly, but why on earth are we watching such a childish film?"

Looking down at the plate, I smiled a tiny bit when I recognised the food. Tifa's homemade mac and cheese, my favourite. "Thanks Teef." I thanked my girlfriend, beginning to eat the mac and cheese without caring about the fact that it was burning my throat and the inside of my mouth. "Which shops would you like to go in?" If we were going to town, then there must be shops Tifa would like to look in. I had already been shopping in town once today, but I didn't mind going again if it meant spending time with Tifa. Heck, I might even take her on a date whilst we were out.

((Aaaand brb!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:05 am

lilly: "i dunno..i just dont feel like watching anything.." she closed her eyes

tifa: she nodded "no problem" she thought about the shops. "well..maybe we can get some new gear.and maybe some clothes."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:22 am

Homework that requires the internet... Interesting Twisted Evil

Vincent studied Lilly for a second before asking "Are you still tired?" He rang his clawed hand through Lilly's hair, playing with the strands absent mindedly, trying not to break them.

Clothes shopping. "Yeah... That sounds... Fun." I rubbed the back of my neck, realising how bad I was at lying. "But if you want to go shopping for clothes, I'll join you." At least then I'd be able to see Tifa in something other than that leather outfit she wore nowadays. But there was no way I was going to try on clothes, Tifa might laugh if I looked stupid in something!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:27 am

lilly:bshe nodded a bit

tifa: "you can get some clothes too.and i heard from lilly that she has jobs up where she is and they require teams.they pay good money" she pulled out a paper from the drawer and slid it in front of him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 am

Vincent stopped playing with Lilly's hair and then placed a kiss on her head. "You can go back to sleep, if you wish. I wouldn't mind." He took the remote from Lilly and turned down the volume of the tv before changing it to some random comedy show that Vincent didn't find the tiniest bit humorous at all.

I looked at the sheet of paper, informing us about the jobs that needed doing... But it never mentioned whether it was a temporary job or a permanent job... "Do you think we should help out?" I asked Tifa, a little confused on what to do. For a start, how would we even get up to Heaven? And what about the bar? And the delivery service? And Marlene who was still at home with chicken pox?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:42 am

Hey guys

Hayden: Well I couldn't be that boring or yuffie would never be interested in me. "Yeah, well being serious and boring has saved my life." Which was the truth. Without them I'd be dead or paralysed. But that was a memory I was keeping locked away. No point in re-opening old wounds.

Isadora: I blushed and looked down at my hands. "Thanks." It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I probably wouldn't do it again. I glanced over my shoulder at him and gave him a small smile. He looked more relaxed. But I knew only one thing would make him feel better.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:48 am

"True, but now you'll be safe - and trust me, I'll make sure of it - so you're allowed to let go and live a little." I told Hayden, giving him a small smile and swung our hands between us a little as we walked back to the mansion. "And besides, the fun people never grow old, and I don't want you to grow old."

I chuckled a little as I spotted Izzy's blush, though it didn't last very long. "You're welcome."

Matt, Xavier's brother, walked into the mansion and headed upstairs, searching for his little brother since it was time to go.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:52 am

tifa: "sure,why not? and we can take turns since marlene is here along with someone.but its not permanet.which is fine."

lily:went to sleep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 am

"Oh. Ok." It sounded like a good idea now that I knew that it wasn't permanent and we could still keep an eye on Marlene. "But what about the bar and delivery service?" As I waited for Tifa's answer, I continued eating my mac and cheese, eating it a bit faster now that it wasn't too hot.

Vincent smiled and hugged the sleeping Lilly. He was unable to move from the couch since Lilly was lying on top of him, but Vince didn't mind. Flicking through the tv channels, the gunslinger began searching for something he could watch whilst Lilly was sleeping.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 am

Hayden: I chuckled. "I'd rather not grow old either." If I was boring at 20 imagine what I'd be like at 40. Wow maybe I should let go a bit. But I was living, and I didn't mean that as I'm alive and breathing kind of living. "But I am living. I fell in love. If that isn't living then I don't know what is." I feel better now then I ever have. I'm happier for a start. There was nothing better then being in love. An I know that sounded corny but I meant it.

Isadora: Okay embarrassing bit over and done with. What next? Hopefully something that didn't involve me playing another song. "So... What now?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:07 am

skippy for lil and vince?

tifa: "if you want to stay in that delivery service its fine,but they lack on money...as i can see,and the bar we can keep and upgrade it with all the money we get from the jobs"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 am

((Uhhh... Sure, if you want, but I don't what to put for Vincent until Lilly wakes up since he's only watching TV, so you can post first Very Happy))

"Hmmm... Ok then, you are officially living!" I laughed and walked through the back door of the mansion when we got there. "Can I go and wake up Toby or is this still classed as Yuffie-Haydie time?" I asked, kinda hoping that I could wake up the mini-Haydie so that I could start a tickle fight with him... Although, I guess I could start a tickle fight with Hayden now!

Matt checked in Xavier's room but didn't find his brother. Just his brother's suitcase and a weird, unfamiliar backpack. "X, where are you?" He called, probably being heard by the entire mansion.

I heard Matt's voice and frowned a little, tears welling up in my eyes. "Time to go." My voice was a mere whisper, rough and breaking in places. "And I haven't seen Nathalie all day..." Blinking back the tears, I stood up and headed towards the door of the music room, not sure whether Izzy would follow or not.

The delivery service wasn't helping us earn much money? Well, Tifa was mainly in charge of the money side of the buisness so I wouldn't disagree with her but... I thought it was going so well... Letting out a sigh and standing up, taking my now empty bowl over to the sink, I said "Ok, I'll quit the delivery service and start doing the jobs." So I was becoming a mercenary again, kind of. Doing any job, big or small, safe or dangerous. I was what Zack had always wanted to do. I guess he'd be proud if I became a mercenary again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 am

tifa: "im not forceing you to quit...its just a suggestion" she smiled a bit

lilly:woke up slowly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am

Hayden: I checked the time. "Yeah you can wake him up if ya want. Just let me get these away first." If Toby woke up and I was carrying a tent, it would just bring a round of questions. Then he'd feel left out because he didn't come camping with us. An there were better ways to start the day.

Isadora: Aww. Time for my new friend to leave. I got up and walked to the music room door with him. I hesitated then gave him a quick hug. Lasting about 2 seconds before I pulled back. "Goodbye my fellow spy." I didn't want him to leave, and by the look on his face he didn't. Well at least without saying goodbye to his girlfriend first. "Ya never know. She might catch ya as your walking out the door." It was a long shot. But it could happen.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:29 am

"But if it's not really making any money, then there's no point." I countered, washing my bowl in the sink, drying it and putting it away before walking over to Tifa and wrapping my arms around her waist. "Besides, it costs a lot of money to keep Fenrir running, and the delivery service meant more stops at gas stations and more break downs, which meant more money was being lost." Feeling like my point had been made, I gave Tifa a quick kiss, hoping that it would distract her from debating the subject further.

Vincent's eyes snapped away from the tv screen as he felt Lilly move slightly. He focused his crimson gaze on his soon-to-be wife and smiled a little when he realised that she was awake. "Good afternoon, Lilly." Vince greeted her. "Did you sleep well?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:34 am

tifa: "alright.." smiled at him a bit and kissed him quickly,pulling away

lilly: "ahuh...does your bac hurt? since i was sleeping on youb and youve been like that for a while"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:44 am

"Okey dokey!" I could imagining it in my head now, a huge tickle fight involving me, Hayden, Toby amd even Goldie! All cramped up in Hayden and Toby's room, all laughing like maniacs. It would be epic. I led Hayden upstairs and towards his room.

"Yeah, maybe." I didn't really believe it, but Izzy could be right. "Bye Izzy, and thanks for being here today. At least someone was able to say goodbye to me." And then I felt a tear make it's way down my cheek and I headed towards my room - well, now it was Isadora's room - knowing that Matt would be there.

My smile grew a little when Tifa kissed me, and I felt like kissing her again, but we needed to get to town before the shops closed. Marlene would be fine for any hour or two, we weren't going to be too long. Lacing my fingers with Tifa's I started walking towards the back door, pulling her along with me.

Vincent raised an eyebrow at Lilly but then just rolled his eyes at her. "I may be 61, but I'm not having back problems yet, Lilly. No, it doesn't hurt, my backs fine." Seriously, Vincent was physically only 31, his body was too young to start having a painful back yet.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:45 am

Brb, sneaking on!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:47 am

lilly: "ok,just asking!" giggled

tifa: she followed happy to be going out and shop with him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:50 am

Actually, I don't think I'll sneak on tonight. My energy levels are really low :/ I might go to sleep for the entire night so... Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:51 am

Hayden: When we got to Tobys room I snuck in quietly. Dropping yuffie hand so I could put the camping stuff away. Then I sat on the edge of my old bed now Goldies and gestured towards Toby. "He's all yours."

Isadora: I stood there for a moment then ran after him. "Xavier. Wait!" I wasn't sure what I was going to say, but it didn't feel right leaving it like that.

Night
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next