House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+6
hrs289
Britt-21
Meggie
Wolfsoul
midget
LeFeuDeMort
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:46 pm

Jay- "Of course we don't." I took a seat by the fireplace - though it wasn't lit - and glanced around the room. Clean of course. As would all the other room be. "You're free to look around more but you know what you'll see don't you. We're a fine family for her and you know it. So just give us the papers so we can fill them out then be on your way."

Tara- Everything was all bouncy now! Whoa! But then I started to get too bounced and stuff so I made a xS face and patted Taylor on the face - or tried to - to get her to stop. Hmm.. I was starting to get hungry... But not really.. Just kinda.

I've gtg too. Well, I don't have to but I really should be. I have to find a long-sleeved t-shirt and that might take a while...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Bye mort
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:20 am

Renn: I rolled my eyes. "your a big help, y'know that?" I quickly glanced at some of the types. You would no believe how complicated some of then were. What was the point? "let's just get a simple one."

celia: i laughed a little amd leaned across the table to give him a kiss. i pulled back a little bit. "yeah"

Josh: "well it tastes jus like that." I got two out and put them in the oven. 

Sam: "err something happened to the blood circle thing. What exactly was supposed to happen?"

Tonks: I rested my hand on his chest. Snuggled in closer, and bit my lip. "Ryan... I..."

Matty: I follow her and sit down across from her. There wasn't really much to do now. An I was crap at conversation starters, so I just sat in silence.

Ayla: I sat up a little straighter, only to cringe away again. Why did she have to know I was here? "um...I'm not...sure." I wanted to live here. But I was afraid of being kicked out of another place. Ark hopped off my knee and flew up into a branch above the strangers head. He leaned down and inspected her closely. "ark?" I never understood why he did that. It was just weird. I turned my attention back to the girl. Would she be the one to kick me out or would it be some other random stranger I didn't know?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:21 am

Geraldine thought about it for a moment and pursed her lips. "Very well, you may be the parents of the mutt. However, as I said earlier, the papers are back at the orphanage. You'll have to go there, with Taylor, to sign things. Plus there's still the matter of adoption fees."

"We'll pay them right away if we have to." I told the orphanage woman, a bit of venom in my tone - I honestly despised her, and I wasn't afraid to admit it. "Just as long as you promise that once we pay and sign the papers, you leave Taylor alone for good."

Tara didn't want to be bounced anymore - at least I thought that was what she was trying to tell me - so I stopped, a slightly bigger smile spreading across my face as mum mentioned that the orphanage had to leave me alone. Finally I'd be free from my nightmares and would never have to return to them ever again. I'd be able to have a normal family life without anything going wrong!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:24 am

Hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 am

Yo Very Happy -_- Hey. Yuffie's mad at me again XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:28 am

What ya done now?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:30 am

Well yesterday I mentioned how she was about to die in the FF7 RP, we made her get tortured in one off the other parts of the roleplay completely dedicated to battles XD Why wwas I the one who gets tortured?! Because you picked a fight with Weiss. I didn't! He picked a fight with me!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:34 am

XD. Your evil y'know that *goes to Yuffie an puts an arm round her*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 am

I know ^_^ It was funny. B****. *Wraps her arms around Hayden.* Why am I always the one who gets hurt in ropleplays and fanfictions?! Hmmm... Do you want to read it midget? It's kind of long, but really good, especially if you're sadistic! I'm in a sadistic mood today >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 am

I don't know. *kisses her head* yeah sure I've had a long boring day. Not you too
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 am

*Glares at midget.* Ok! Give me a min to copy and paste it all!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:49 am

*ignores yuffie and Hayden* *rubs yuffies back* just ignore them they're evil
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:52 am

Nero: Hello brother, so glad you could join us. Would you care to help me murder this brat?

Weiss: *tilts head in nero's direction'
"sure why not I like to deal out some pain" *grins*

Yuffie: O.O *Tries reaching put for her shuriken and is only just able to grab it.* She flings it at Nero again and uses a Fire3 on Weiss, hoping that the distraction would cause the darkness to go away and the fire would make Weiss think twice about attacking someone with such powerful materia.*

Weiss: *laughs at the fire streaking towards him and unsheathes Ame from his right side and deflects the flame phasing closer to her, a grin clearly on his face as he takes aims his strike towards her left shoulder

"you have to do better than that little girl"

Yuffie:*Tries to dodge the attack but her left shoulder gets cut. She winces slightly, trying not to show any pain. And assesses her wound. It's not too deep, she could cure it with materia later. As her shuriken, Conformer, returns to her, she catches it with ease before throwng it at a certain angle where it would fly past Weiss, but hit him when it began to return to her.* I'm not a little girl! And it's gonna take a lot more than a cut to the shoulder to take me down!

Weiss: " hahaha that is the spirit" Weiss stepped to the side, the shuriken slicing off a few strands of his hair. he pulled Tsuchi from his left paralleling them in front of him, placing his right foot forward, he grinned again raising a brow.
" what else do you have in store for me hmm?"

Yuffie: *Yuffie looks down at the darkness, wincing as the little tadpole-like things started eating through her boots. She can't move her feet, which meant that Weiss has a huge advantage. She catches Conformer as it returns to her, pondering over her two options whilst keeping a wary eye on Weiss. She can either use her materia, or attack with Conformer again... She chooses to use summon materia, thinking that whatever created she summoned will cause major damage to the Tsviet. Yuffie summons Bahamut and watches in fangirl-ish amusement as the dragon uses megaflare against Weiss, sending a beam of... Well Yuffie isn't really sure what it was but still thinks it is epic, at him.*

Weiss: "nice move girly" he crosed both blades across each other to shield himself from the blast, though he didn't escape unscathed, he hissed at the burns he got from it the smell of his own burning flesh causing him to frown slightly, though he was soon grinning again as he activated quake, if all went well it would cause the big dragon to lose it's footing so he could destroy it

Yuffie: Bahamut stumbles back... And Yuffie has to surpress a chuckle. Weiss has fallen right into her little trap! Yuffie Kisaragi is a genius! While Weiss is preoccupied with Bahamut, Yuffie throws Conformer again, aiming for the back of Weiss' neck which can cause damage to his nerve system and paralyse him from the shoulders down. This sneaky move is what makes her The Great Ninja Yuffie and not just The Ninja Yuffie... Well, that's her opinion anyway.*

Weiss: quake worked and he smirked as the dragon stumbled getting Tsuchi at the ready, he prepared to attack, but a strange whistling sound made his eyes widen and he ducked just in time to get a hair cut, the cursed girls weapon chopped off the top of his hair! he turned to glare at her.
" curse you girl how dare you target my hair, you are going to die prepared to be slashed, Beaten, stabbed, and crushed. Garroted and impaled. Shot and executed without mercy. that is the penalty for touching my hair witch!" Weiss tilted his head back and pointed Ame at Yuffie so both arms were outstretched Tsuchi pointed at the summon, he simultaneously pulled the trigger on both weapons in quick succession, easily taking out the summon. he looked to Yuffie watching as she tried to dodge the bullets.

Yuffie: *Yuffie tries to dodge the bullets, but some embed themselves in her arms and chest, though luckily misses her heart. This time she can't help but scream in pain as the 'darkness tadpoles' begin to bite her toes and the bullets severely wound her and gives Weiss a deathglare. When her shuriken returns, she starts deflecting the bullets with her weaapon whilst digging into her pockets and searching fore her cure materia. Blood, Yuffie's blood, starts to drip onto the floor but is lost in the darkness.*

Weiss: he grins at her pain and sheathes both weapons slowly walking towards her, he took her by the throat forcing her down onto her knees before she could get a hold of the materia
"pain suffering, music to me and my dear brother, let me hear your pain, let his darkness give you even more,cry little girl let me hear your fear" Weiss grinned hands moving from her neck to her arms digging his fingers into her gunshot wounds.
give me...a tortured melody, scream for me..."

Yuffie: *Yuffies clamps her mouth shut, gritting her teeth so that no cries of pain can escape. Now that she knows that hearing her suffering is exactly what Weiss wants, she refuses to give it to him. She will suffer in silence and will not allow her honour and pride as a ninja, a person who, not only should be skilled in combat and spying, but should also be able to tolerate pain with no problems whatsoever, be wrecked by her enemy.*

And then we let Zack come in and save her. Some notes:

1. I only play Yuffie
2. Ame and Tsuchi are Weiss' weapons, they are a cross between guns and swords.
3. Weiss is a psychopath! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:53 am

I know -_- Dinner time! I may/maynot be back because I've got to do homework after dinner. Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:59 am

Bye wow that's long *hugs yuffie tighter*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:06 am

Yeah, it is XD *Buries her head into Hayden's chest, running her hand up and down his back.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:24 am

yoo
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 am

Yo!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:38 am

errrhhhh im sooo annoyed at my german teacher !!!!!!!!!
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:43 am

How come?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:48 am

we had a test and i had to write 200 words about my house and then apparently i got it wrong so i didnt get a level and also she went to me ,wht wasent there to understand it was simple and then she went to me can i speak to you out side so i went out and she thinks im now dyslectic but i hope im not cos im in top for maths didnt she just think that i dont like German
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:54 am

That's stupid! Not being able to understand German does not make you dyslexic. Loads of people don't understand German and aren't dyslexic!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:55 am

i know !
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:59 am

I should do homework now... but I just can't be bothered, and I have a half day tomorrow so I can do it then.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next