House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+6
hrs289
Britt-21
Meggie
Wolfsoul
midget
LeFeuDeMort
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:26 am

"The fight's almost over anyway." Vincent explained, gesturing toward's Cloud's glow through a nearby broken window. "You might as well stay out of the fight now."

I could hear the fear in Tifa's voice, fear that I was severely injured - which I was but it was unimportant right now - and that made me wince even more than the pain. But I had to act strong right now, I couldn't let emotions get in the way. "Tifa, go join the others." I told her, but I didn't look at her at all, afraid of what I'd see in those chocolate eyes. "I'll be fine." I prepared myself for Omnislash and waited patiently for Tifa to back away from the dragon.

Bahamut Tera continued to thrash wildly, hoping to hit it's attackers.

((She's just sitting back and watching for now.))

My sleeping pattern's messed up too :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:30 am

lilly: she nodded "alright" she told darkess to give the half of her body back,it was now fully lilly,the scythe dissapearing

tifa:she nodded "ok" she went back to where everyone was.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:31 am

I actually can't remember the last time I had a decent nights sleep
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:41 am

Vincent smiled slightly and picked Lilly up bridal style, carrying her out of the old building and over to where Yuffie and Tifa were standing, watching Cloud. He placed Lilly down and then wrapped an arm around her, watching Cloud also.

Now that Tifa was gone, I wasn't worried about using Omnislash and hurting her, My glow intensified and then the blades bursted out of my sword and surrounded the dragon. Then I jumped high in the air, grabbing a blade and attacking the dragon, slicing it several times with each blade at an incredible speed. I delivered the final blow and the blades clattering to the floor below. As I landed, I stumbled forward and collasped onto my knees, clutching at my chest wound in excrutiating pain.

Bahamut Tera was defeated and returned to the materia he came from to heal.

Great, the fact that this dragon was a summon meant that Reeve would be sending people to investigate who summoned it. And by 'people' I mean me! Looks like I'd be spending more days in the office and less days away from Hayden and Toby... Unless they visit! And maybe Hayden could come and visit while Toby was asleeping sometimes so that we could- Wait, something wasn't right with Cloud, he was just kneeling there and not getting up. "What's wrong with Cloud?" I asked, worried that something real bad had happened to the chocobo head.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 am

lilly: she looked at cloud "something happened"

tifa: she jumped of the little patio thing they were on sh landed on her feet and ran over to cloud,she kneeld down next to him,one hand on his back and one hesitating to touch his chest "cloud,are you alright?!" she was about to pull out a potion (right?)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:03 am

((Hmmm... Well a potion wont be enough to heal him this time, but it might sto the bleeding so... Yeah XD I want Tifa to nurse Cloud back to health XD Weird... Wait. Would she have to... bandage up my wounds. *Shrugs.* Probably. *Turns bright red.*))

I knew that saying I was fine would be stupid this time. I was in a bad shape and was losing a lot of blood. "I don't think so." I answered through gritted teeth, trying not to let another pained hiss escape my throat - I didn't want Tifa to worry about me. I looked down at the hand on my chest and realised that it was alreadu soaked with my blood. "Deffinately... not alright."

I started to fumble around in my pouch for my mastered Restore materia, hoping to use Cure3 magic to completely heal Cloud. Not there... Damn! I'd left it back at the mansion. Not good. Deffinately not good. "Is he... going to make it?" I asked, even more worried this time. What if he didn't make it?! Tifa would be so depressed! And we'd all miss his chocobo-ness!

Vincent nodded. "Cloud's strong, he'll pull through." He answered in his gravelly monotone voice. "However, it may take some time until he's completely healed."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 am

lilly: "maybe we can take him to the hosptial in heven,they could take good care of him.like they did with me"

tifa: she gave him potion to stop the blood from running "your going to be ok cloud" she reasured.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:16 am

I nodded, believing Tifa. Then I looked through the cuts in my shirt at my wounds. They seemed pretty deep. Well... At least I took the hit and not Tifa; if this happened to her I... I didn't know what I would do... "I think I need a new shirt." I joked a little, trying to ease Tifa's worries, with a slight smile on my face.

"Cloud doesn't like hospitals." Vincent answered. "He'd rather heal at home than be healed in a hospital."

"I don't blame him." I added, wrinkling my nose slightly as I thought about hospitals. "It's too clean and it smells sterile and the plains are white. It's all too... clinical."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:19 am

lilly:"okay,but im telling you,they make you feel at home,no lie" giggled a bit

tfia: smiled a bit and helped him up "lets get you home." she made sure she had a good grip on him to keep him up
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 am

Hey guys... I'm skippin' guitar today.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 am

I nodded again and wrapped an arm tightly around Tifa, just in case. I glanced at Fenrir and then a frown plastered my face. What if I couldn't ride it back? I couldn't just leave it here. "Do you think I'd be ok to ride back to Edge?" I asked Tifa. She'd know the answer, she always knew the answered to health stuff, as well as kids stuff.

"He'll be fine." Vincent repeated, before turning to look at Lilly's forehead, noticing the blood stain seeping through his headband slightly. "However, you may have to go to the hospital to get your wound checked out."

"Aaannddd I'm going to head back to the mansion before Reeve can drag me away from Hayden again." I laughed slightly and jumped onto my hoverboard, buckling my feet to it and pressing the button to hover. "See ya guys!" I made my way back towards the mansion... though I may have to stop off in town and get the pill :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:33 am

Morty! *Huggles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 am

hey, what's up?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:35 am

Not much really, but I think I'm catching a cold :/ How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:39 am

haiiiiiii

lilly: "ill be fine,darkess got it" smiled

tifa: she shook her head "no,ill drive it back,i dont want you hurting yourself"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 am

Better than this weekend. Maybe. Kinda. I mean, I'm feeling really depressed about homework and life seems long and hopeless.. But maybe I'm just over-reacting. I dunno..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 am

I raised an eyebrow at Tifa questioningly. Drive Fenrir? She's driven the motorcycle before. "Do you know how to drive it?" I asked confusedly, wandering whether she had gotten motorcycling lessons behind my bakc or something. Well, I hoped she did, because I didn't want us to crash.

"Very well." Vincent smiled slightly a gave Lilly a quick kiss. "Let's go." He stood on his hoverbaord and turned it on, waiting for Lilly to begin flying. He wasn't going to say goodbye to Tifa and Cloud, for he never did - it was a habit of his to just leave after a big battle without saying goodbye.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 am

Neither do I, but at least you might be feeling better than the weekend ^_^

Brb, sneaking on.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:50 am

tifa:nodded "yeah.I found some ways to learn" giggled and got on (the finier? Xd idk im cloese though xDD) she helped cloud on

lilly: started flying back home,to heven
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 am

Damnit... I have to do homework later. Then I have to go back to school. And I have to wear long-sleeved t-shirts.. I don't want my friends to see my arms.. Even though 2 or 3 already know. *Sigh* I'm just sick of this cycle of having to do stuff.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 am

Jay- I nodded, glad she was satisfied. "Good. The adoption fees won't be a problem and we'll be fine with going to fill out the papers," I said before walking towards the door and out onto the street. Taylor had Tara and Sapphira was right behind me so it was all good.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:19 am

Sorry poofed hey mort

Hayden: I couldn't sit still, an I kept checking the clock every ten minutes or so. I hoped with every cell in my body that yuffie was alright. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to her. The later it got, the worse I got.

Toby: Hayden was acting really wierd. An I didn't know what was wrong. I thought it had something to do with yuffie not being here. But he said she was out shopping or something. So why would he be worried. "where did yuffie go again?"

Hayden: I gritted my teeth. Toby kept asking a least once an hour. Was I really that bad at hiding my worry? "she's gone dress shopping for Lilly and Vincent's wedding." I lied again. It seemed like the best thing to say since the wedding wasn't too far away. I needed to get Toby it of siht of me for a bit till I could get a grip on myself. "come on Toby, you need a bath." I started running it. Once it was done I told him he was old enough to do it himself. He was so excited about it he all but ran straight into the bath tub. Once he was out of sight I flopped back down on my bed. Letting waves of worry wash over me.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:27 am

Fenrir Smile

I wrapped my arms around Tifa's waist so that I didn't fall off and looked ver her shoulder, making sure she knew what she was doing - not that I didn't trust Tifa, but I was still unsure about this. "So you're 100% sure you know what you're doing." I double checked, my breath hitting Tifa's neck slightly as I spoke. Right now I wasn't caring about my painful, severe injuries, I was worried about my motorbike and our safety.

Vincent hovered back to heaven, doing a barrel roll when he accidentally hit a small cloud before standing vertically once more. They made it swiftly back to the house where Vincent came off of his hoverboard and opened the door for Lilly. "Sit down on the couch." He told her with no further explaination.

Geraldine lead the way to the orphanage.

Shifting Tara into one arm, I squeezed mum's hand with my now-free one, terrified of going back to the orphanage even for just a couple minutes. Those kids would attack physically and verbally me like a pack of hungry wolves and I didn't want to be attacked!

I could tell that Taylor was scared so I squeezed her hand in return, letting her know that Jay and I would be there for her and wouldn't let anything happen to her. No one in their right minds would upset my daughter.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:31 am

lilly: she walked over to the couch and sat down,what happened to vince? did she trigger something?

tifa: "yes.im sure" she started fenrir (yay? XD) and drove off,back to edge.taking the same route they came from (obviously)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 am

After going into town and buying a box of the pills, I took one with a bottle f water then stashed the rest on my yellow pouch. I then returned to the mansion and ran up the stairs, straight to Hayden's room. Swing back the door and leaning against the doorframe, I said "Hey Haydie." With a slight smirk on my face because I knew he prbably missed me a lot.

Vincent went upstairs and grabbed the first aid kit and a wet cloth from the bathroom before coming downstairs again and sitting down next to his fiance. Taking his headband from Lilly, he dabbed her forehead with the washcloth to remove the dried blood and then started bandaging Lilly's wound.

((Yay! Correct spelling Very Happy))

The ride was suprisingly smooth, though I prefered driving the motorbike because it was my prized possession. When we got back, I dismounted the bike, wincing as my wound started hurting again, and held out my hand for Fenrir's key.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next