House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Creaturee
Shadowhunter
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 18 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:02 am

Didn't get to hang out with my Creampuff friend, but we did walk past each other while I was being shown all the Psychology labs and we nodded to each other Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:41 am

Nice! Shane that you didn't get to meet her though Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:03 am

Nah, no proper introductions, unfortunately, but we'll be able to hang out next year ^_^

Thoughts on OUAT S5 ep6:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:07 am

Wolfy that was my reactions with her bros
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:12 am

I know, right? They were wee lambs, but now... Why?! DX

Also::
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:24 am

same, wolfy xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:16 am

Oh my, The 100! This looks pretty darn interesting indeed :3

Also, new pictures of Elise and she looks incredible X3

The House Of Immortality - Page 18 Elise_10
Like, seriously, asdfghjkl X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:08 am

Ugh long day at school DX comes in with a mug of hot Apple cider "here you go." thank you Alex. "yea well I was making one for myself anyway." Disappears upstairs with her mug sigh... She's still mad at me for being gone so long...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:15 am

Oooh, moody Alex!

Anywho, hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:30 am

Very very moody Alex. She'll be fun to deal with later. But hi ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:33 am

Should I call Justin and tell him to stop babysitting Luna and lecture Alex instead? >:3

How is an Ali? Besides exhausted from school?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:47 am

She might hurt him or throw something at him ._. So good luck she's probably almost as bad as Abby upset. But I'm good, tired but I have a field trip tomorrow I'm happy Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:51 am

As bad as Abby? Lets throw Abby and Alex in a room together! Twisted Evil

Woohoo! For field trips! It's been a while since I had a field trip (Today not included)! I hope you have fun Very Happy

Also, are you up for rping?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:58 am

Um sure I'll rp. Who and who? But yea that would be bad lets not do that
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:00 am

Uhhh... Alex and Luna? Mother-daughter time?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:03 am

Sure can you start though?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:16 am

Luna had been slowly but surely regaining her confidence, mostly because mommy had been busy at work and daddy had been preparing to go away, so she sometimes had to get things herself. It was scary, but she never really stayed downstairs long unless someone she trusted was with her, anyway. That was usually Justin or Sora, but neither of them were there today. Luna really wanted to bake cookies, though... An idea popped into her head and she quickly grabbed some crayons and a book, running out of her room and making her way to mommy's room. Mommy wasn't home from work yet, but Luna could wait for her to get home and then make cookies with her. In the meantime, though, it was time for some drawing to pass the time, so she clambered onto her mommy's bed and started creating art.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:26 am

Awww Luna is so cute I love her XD

Alexandra::
After what seemed like a shift that would never end, with a constant flow o people coming in all day, it was finally time for me to clock out and go home. Today had been exhausting to say the least, we had been short handed all day because one of the cashiers had called in sick, so I had to ring people out as well as work in the blazing hot kitchen, filling all of the specialty orders. After eight birthday cakes, two wedding cakes and what seemed like hundreds of cookies I could finally escape. I was looking forward to going home and relaxing with my daughter, hopefully spending time with jack before he left as well.

Upon arriving home, I threw my jacket on one of that chairs, not making it to the closet before I slowly made my way up to my room, starting to regret getting a room on the top floor the longer I climbed. Sure it was quiet and out of the way but after days like this it was almost impossible to do. When I reached my room I opened my door to find a small girl draped over my bed, crayons everywhere and papers scattered all over. "Hey sweetheart. Looks like someone has been having a good time up here. How was you day?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:38 am

Me too X3

"My day was good." Her day had been mostly to herself, because Luna's anxiety was too great to return to school yet. It was sad because she actually really liked school. Plus she was already the dumbest in her class because everyone else had learnt stuff when they were little, and now she was going to be even dumber. Maybe after Christmas she'd try again but for now it was all up to Smarty and drawings to make her days fun. And speaking of drawing, Luna raised up a picture of her and Alex in the kitchen, making cookies. It was somewhat messy, but not bad considering she only started learning to draw when she came here. "I drew pictures." She explained, pointing to the characters on the paper. "That's you, and that's me. We're making cookies. Can we make cookies in real life too, please?" Luna had to admit that, besides the fact that Alex was actually nice to her, her favourite thing about her adoptive mommy was that she baked cakes and cookies as a job. It meant that she could always count on whatever sweet food they made to be super duper yummy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:48 am

I laughed lightly as Luna showed me the picture. It really was cute, she was getting quite good at drawing wasn't she? I sat down on the bed for a moment and picked up a few of the other drawings that were scattered around. It seemed that she had been drawing quite a bit, there was a drawing of the little mermaid, one of smarty and of course one of her daddy jack frost who she loved so much. I picked up the pictures, organizing them into a pile and handing them back to her. "Sure Luna we can bake some cookies. What do you want to make this time? Chocolate chip, snicker doodle, sugar or peanut butter?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:56 am

Luna hugged the pictures as they were handed back to her, squinting as she thought hard about the difficult decision Alex was trying to get her to make. "Ummmmm... Can we make cookies with peanut butter and chocolate chips on them? Please?" She asked, unable to decide between the two choices so she instead decided to mix them together. Settling down the drawings, the 8 year old scooted over to her mommy and cuddled her side. "Can we make daddy some super special ones, too? With sprinkles on the top?" Maybe Jack would like to take some cookies with him while he went off to bring Winter to everywhere. Maybe it would make up for all the family fun he'd miss out on when he was away.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:09 am

I laughed and nodded, ruffling her hair a little bit. "Sure we can make daddy some special cookies along with the peanut butter chocolate chips ones." She was probably going to really miss jack while he was gone, he was her favorite person in the entire world and I knew it would be hard for her. So, the only thing I could do was make the time he was here fun for her, and hopefully keep her from missing him too much. "I actually bought Some cute little snowflake sprinkles just for your daddy. But more importantly." I smirked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Did you eat dinner yet? We can't bake any cookies before you eat something good for dinner." I tickled her stomach and laughed a little
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:20 am

There was a squeal before the uncontrollable laughter errupted from Luna. "Mo-Mommy! Sto-op!" She exclaimed, clambering away from her mother and almost falling off of the bed in the process. Luckily she managed to catch herself before she did so, quickly sitting upright again and shaking her head. "I haven't had dinner, but I can have dinner when the cookies are baking and cooling." She was beginning to learn that just because you had to wait for something doesn't mean you can't be doing anything else, and Luna knew that she could probably get away with eating dinner while waiting for cookies. Crawling back over to Alex, albeit cautiously, she wrapped her arms and legs around her mommy's torso, carefully poking her cheek with an, "Uppy, please." As Alex stood up, another that came to Luna's mind. Maybe, while waiting for the cookies, she could also ask mommy some questions!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:37 am

I smirked, knowing exactly what she was doing. I had done the exact same thing as a kid, but she did have a point she could eat while we baked I would just have to make sure that she didn't eat all the cookie dough and spoil her dinner. "Alright you can have dinner while we wait for the cookies. What would you like for dinner tonight? It has to be something healthy. No candy for dinner." When she turned red I laughed. "Thought I didn't know about you eating all your Halloween candy didn't you? You could've made yourself sick. And you probably almost gave Justin a heart attack." However, at her age I probably would've done the same thing. As shy as Luna was she still managed to get herself into a lot of mischief. She was growing up to be a lot more like.me than I realized, although she probably got it as much from Jack as myself.

I lifted Luna up with a grunt and kissed her cheek. "Looks like I know where all the candy went." It was true, she was getting heavy, but that wasn't a bad thing. When she had first came here she was skjn and bones. She was still lanky and had an extremely thin frame but at least I could now see some meat on her bones and the slightly definition of her muscles. Making my way downstairs, completely forgetting how tired I had been when I had first come home, we made our way to the kitchen to begin the messy process of baking cookies. Of course I didn't mind the mess much, I was used to much worse at work, plus Luna was a bigger help than she realized in the kitchen.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Luna had laughed as Alex implied that she was heavy, replying with a, "I'm not heavy! I'm light because you're super strong!" and she spent the rest of the trip downstairs thinking about what healthy food she could have for dinner. That proved to be difficult since, as her family clearly knew, Luna had a sweet tooth. All thought about dinner went out of the window, though, as she started making the cookies, her personal duty being to stir the chocolate chips and peanut butter into the mixture. It was mommy's job to put them in the oven; it was an 'Adults only' job, apparently, even though Luna thought she should be allowed to use the oven, since she's been inside it before. As Alex started doing that, the questions started up. "Daddy called me a Princess the other day," Her question started with a story, of course. "And I thought that, because daddy makes Winter, he's the King of Winter and I'm the Princess of Winter because he's my daddy, right?" Before Alex eve had the chance to answer that question, Luna decided to ask another. "Does that make you the Queen of Winter, mommy?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next