House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Creaturee
Shadowhunter
6 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:24 am

hmm...Im thinking weather a moody roje work or a sad michelle... hmm.. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:32 am

Righty-oh.

Luna didn't usually wake up early in the mornings, but she had gotten too cold in her room and didn't want to stay there any longer. Unfortunately, logic wasn't really her greatest strength, so her solution to the problem - besides sneaking into the oven, which had gotten her into trouble before - was to snuggle up with the winter-maker that was her daddy. At 7:33am, she braved the cold, grabbing Smarty and wrapping her bed covers around her like a cocoon as she made the short trip into daddy's room next door. At first the little girl attempted to clamber under daddy's covers while still wrapped in her own, but that seemed easier said than done. Luna reluctantly had to ditch her covers and clambered underneath daddy's with Smarty, burying her face into her father's chest. "Daddy, I'm cold." She whimpered, burying her face further. Maybe it was a bad idea to wake him up, since he usually worked a lot during the night, but Luna wanted Jack to fix the cold issue. And maybe, if she couldn't fall back to sleep, they'd be able to play together once it was warm.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:40 am

Jack; I wasn't sure what time it was, but I was fairly sure I had only just got into my bed and drifted off to sleep when I felt someone climbing into it as well. Alex and I had decided it was better for her to stay in her own room, since I worked through the nights I didn't want to come home and wake her up, so while it was winter she'd be staying in her own room. I did miss her warmth though. "Come here," I mumbled, still half asleep, I wrapped my arms around my daughter and was thankful I had long sleeved pyjamas on. Yep, even though I got home at a ridiculous time, I still made time to put pyjamas on. "Is Smarty cold too?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:49 am

Even if Jack wasn't particularly warm himself, the pyjamas managed to block out most of the coldness so Luna was pretty darn happy when her daddy gave her a cuddle in bed. When he asked about Smarty, she looked up and nodded, holding the toy dog up to his face. "Smarty's not of cold, though because he's fluffy." She explained before hugging her best friend to her chest again. For a moment she was silent, but then in a quiet, sad voice, she added, "I'm the Princess of Winter, I shouldn't not like the cold..." She felt bad that the cold bothered her. Unless is was daddy's coldness, she didn't like it. Whenever she went outside in the Winter, she always had to wrap up nice and warm, but shouldn't a Winter Princess enjoy being cold? It was just a sad reminder that she was different. She was different from her Winter-loving daddy, she was different from her pointy-teethed mommy, she was different from everyone she knew and she hated it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:51 am

Michelle was sitting in her room going trough fliers for black friday, she had recently learned about all the shopping and she wanted to try it out, maybe get a gift for Abby and Dean....She frowned "Dean.." she said softly, lowering her eyes. Ever since he vanished she felt..lonely, maybe a bit confused. Michelle was so happy to have someone to crush on and now he was just gone. Like he never exsisted. "I wonder where he went.." looking at the flier in her hands, she looked at clothes and mens shoes/jewlery. She had no idea if she should get him something or not
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:12 am

Jack: "Aw, sweetheart." I frowned a little, "Just because you're the princess of winter doesn't mean you have to like the cold." I ran my hand through her hair, hoping they weren't too cold to do that. I was lucky; I didn't feel it. I was glad that I couldn't feel it, but it made hot weather very hard to bare. "It just means that you have a lot to do with the winter, besides, it's better to be warm, in my opinion." It meant that she was less likely to get ill from the cold temperatures, because that was something I definitely didn't want. "You know, even I get sick of the cold from time to time." I whispered, as if it was a secret that only she was allowed to hear.

Not really sure how to reply to Michelle's :/ And I'm just gonna go get a shower real quick ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:22 am

knock on her door...?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:39 am

Daddy had said that she didn't need to like the cold to be a Winter Princess, but she wasn't convinced, because Winter people like Jack and Queen Elsa loved the cold. Or, at least, that's what she thought, until Jack whispered his little secret. "Really?" Luna looked up at him confusedly. "But you make it snow, and snow is cold, and you're cold." He was the King of Winter, and yet he didn't like the cold sometimes? It made Luna feel a little better, but it was still a difficult concept to grasp. "So... I can be the Princess of Winter and not like the cold?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:51 am

Jack: I nodded, "Of course you can, and even if you don't want to be the Princess of Winter, you can still be my own little Princess. Of whatever you want." I smiled down at her, and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "And I know I'm cold, and I make it snow, but that gets boring after a while you know? I mean, I hate having to leave you and mommy, which is why I prefer the spring, when I can spend time with you again." I rubbed her arms again. "Feeling any warmer yet?"

Yeah but if they haven't spoken in a while why would he have any need to knock on her door? I mean I'll type something up anyway, but ok.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:54 am

you think too far into things xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:56 am

I always overthink things... But I've had an idea. Can it be like super late at night for them? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 am

Dean: So I had been really busy lately, and had hardly had time for anything. I'd sold a load of artwork out and about on the streets, been spending time with my sister and tried quite a few places to get a job to get some extra money for Christmas, but it wasn't really working. I hadn't been feeling great lately, so I decided to take my spray paints to the streets. While I was creating some art in a tunnel cops found me, and clearly they don't see it as art; it's all graffiti to them. Obviously I made a run for it, I wasn't expecting anyone out this late on a Sunday night! Unfortunately for me, I wasn't so lucky and ran into another officer at the end of the tunnel. Resisting to go into custody would only get me into more trouble so I just went with it. After all, this wasn't new to me. At the station I didn't even need to be told what to do, since I had been in this position many times before. 'Vandalizing public property' as usual. I had my phone call though, so I was going to make the most of it. My sister would kill me if she found out I was in again, so I hesitated before calling Michelle, praying that she'd pick up, despite it being around 1 AM.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 am

Luna was feeling a little warmer, so she nodded her head as she thought about whether or not she wanted to keep being the Princess of Winter. It wasn't a very hard question to answer. "I like being the Princess of Winter." She spoke up with a smile. "Sora's a Princess, Princess Anna's a Princess, Queen Elsa's a Queen, so I wanna be royalty too. I'll just have to be a warm Winter Princess." Leaning up, she kissed her daddy's cheek, then tried spiking up his white hair. "What're we going to do today?" She asked Jack, sitting up in bed and pulling the covers up to her chin. "If I dress up really warm, can we go outside and play tag and stuff? Please? Or maybe we can take Sunny for a walk since Aunty Tay-Tay's too sick to do it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:43 am

Michelle looked over at her phone as it started to ring, when she picked up her cell and looked at the ID, it didnt seem like a number she knew "Well that was unexpected..." she picked up the phone and spoke "Hello?" who would even call her at one in the morning? It didnt seem like a normal thing to do.

Mother flipper...x D
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Hey, sorry I fell asleep last night I'll probably try and get replies done on the bus home to kill time, but I have practice right now and a full day off lesson so I'll you all later Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:49 am

Spent the day at my friend's house, now I'm just waiting to head home Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:49 am

Hiya ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:51 am

Hey! How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:54 am

I'm currently an Ali popsicle. It's extremely cold and windy outside and I just had to walk home :s
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:55 am

I'm cold, too. My friend has no heating in her room DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:58 am

Ooo that's no fun at all :/ although I know what that's like my heater in my room is constantly broken
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:44 am

And now my friend is trying to set me up... *Groans.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down