House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Ali9910<3
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:36 am

Especially if you imagine those things as being heads. Wait, what? O.o

In other news: I just found a small paragraph on Social Phobia (AKA Social Anxiety Disorder) in one of my Uni books O.o Does that mean that, when we do mental disorders next year, we might briefly look at SAD? O.o

Actually, no, that might be a part of our poster project, where we have to make a poster on a disorder. But oh gosh, if I get to do a poster on SAD! XD If I don't get a high grade for the amount of information on that poster, I'm gonna be like 'What the f***?!' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:54 am

Thankfully, the council eventually believed them.Good... Elsa would not be angry at Matio or Anna for that anytime soon.Not too soon after, the Council agreed to allow the relationship. Matio smiled, playing with Anna's fingers as under the table a bit.

A stroke of fear shot through the male at the admirals words.Ah, he had been expecting this from Elsa, and while it did happen(but with the threat of being frozen) it was more of a joke,then a warning. The admiral seemed as if he truly would do it in the span of a heartbeat. Matio swallowed a lump in his throat."I will keep that in mind,sir." He replied.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:13 am

Well, at least Matio didn't look like he was about to run out of the room. I grinned at that, holding his hand under the table and squeezing it it under the table. "Well then, now that that's over, can we focus on the topic of the Spring Festival? Because, you know, it's only 6 days away so we have to make sure we have everything ready and rearing to go."

~Skippy skippy skip~

The rest of the council meeting ran fairly smoothly, with only a few grumbles here and there, particular from a bitter Andal. It took about 2 hours before we called it a day, and then I was boudning out of the castle gates, dragging both Matio and his brother along with me. "Come on, you two! You guys can help me out with the taste testing and stuff." I don't think I needed to persuade them too much. Tripping over my skirt a little, almost knocking into a woman but thanfully avoiding her at the last minute, I led the boys to one of the bakeries that was going to sell some special Spring-themed goodies at the festival. After there, we had to go to a couple more places that would sell various things at stalls, listen to the school children rehearse their song, go over scheduling and songs with some local musicians and check with a local farmer that it was perfectly ok to borrow his animals for the little petting zoo I was going to put in the courtyard. On top of that, I had to visit the local orhpanage at some point before the festival. It was a lot of work, but this was by far the best work I had had to do while here. There was nothing I enjoyed more than meeting the people of Arendelle and, well, talking to them about things!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:19 am

*flops onto the couch, instantly falling asleep*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:21 am

O.o O...K...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:26 am

Its been a long day.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:28 am

Fair enough ^_^

Watching a lecture called 'The power of seduction in everday lives' because I can. I know a lot about seduction Wink So do I Wink *Rolls eyes.* Yes, yes, I know, you two are experts of seduction. Indeed we are Very Happy I think its fun, especially when I seduce Holland and draw it out in a 'Want it? Can't have it!' kinda way. Sometimes it can make the bedroom experience a little more... Energetic. *Smirks.* *Pats Abby on the back.* I have taught you well, young Skywalker. I'm so proud of you! :3 *Facepalms.* You guys...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:57 am

Me bored
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:03 am

I'm watching fascinating lectures.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:10 am

I'm catching up on some Supernatural
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:14 am

Fair enough Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:24 am

My dad has me negotiating cable companies for him and they need either a credit card or social security number >.< My dad lost my birth certificate so I have no idea what mine is.

After the council meeting, Matio along with Joshua ran around with Anna to prepare for the spring festival. There was so much to do! Matio apologized(followed by Joshua) for Anna's hyperness when she nearly ran a poor woman over.They were heading to one of bakeries.They taste tested the spring themed foods, and they were delicious. Some of the foods Matio had never even tried before! After that, Anna had them help check up on a few stalls. He never realized how much Anna had to take charge of with the fesitval,but she seemed like she was in her element.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:37 am

Why would they be on your birth certificate? I.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:45 am

Fun times, Shadow! XD

((I feel like you did a skippy within a skippy... I'mma go with it, anyway, or try to, at least.))
I had brought a little checklist along with us and, using a pen that I had stolen from the mansion - we didn't exactly have pens what held the ink within them, here - I slowly ticked it off. One of the good points about having the boys along was that, despite the issues with them not being able to say one word of Norwegian, they helped with the taste testing, giving thumbs up and relying on me to translate any comments they had about the food. While I desperately wanted to taste everything, I probably would've overstuffed myself with food, so I was glad they were there to help me eat everything. Well, not everything, of course, because if I ate everything then there wouldn't be any food left and then I'd probably get into trouble and- Rambling. I'm rambling.

Anyway, after eating, checking on other various things that would be sold at stalls and checking in with the musicians, we only had to go to meet Mr Frederiksen, the farmer providing the animals and listen to the school children sing. It was just past 2pm by now and we were to visit the school children at 3pm. Mr Frederiksen lived further out of town, though and we'd require horses in order to visit his farm. Or maybe a horse and cart, since Matio and Joshua didn't know how to ride. Either way, if we chose to visit him now, we wouldn't have enough time, so it was best to visit him after the visit to the school. That gave us just under an hour to ourselves, so I took a leisurely stroll with the Bianchi brothers, my footsteps leading us down to the harbour. "So, what have you guys thought about your trip to Arendelle so far?" I asked, biting my lip a little anxiously. "I mean, I know it hasn't been brilliant because of all the stuff that we've had to do, but have you had fun?" Despite all the stress, I had definitely had fun. It was just nice to be home again and be in a more familiar environment.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:10 am

*is giggling because she got sent a message on tumblr saying 'Guess what? You pretty'*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:11 am

Oh my! Does Scampi have a Tumblr girlfriend/boyfriend? XD

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=533
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin