House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:09 am

Kyle: Normally, my morning grogginess lasted about an hour, and I'd usually just drag myself around until I woke up completely. Today was different. Very different. I tried opening my mouth to speak, however no words came out. I closed it again to try avoiding looking like a complete idiot. I tried taking it all in, I know young people were capable of starting families, and we were one of those, or at least I hope we'd be capable. I took a shaky breath when I remembered how to breathe again. Slowly and carefully a sat up in bed, afraid I'd pass out from all the sudden information. "Uhm..." Was that really all I could say?! "Just give that a minute to sink in." I muttered my words out, apparently still not capable of coherent speech.

Me? Someone's dad? I was still trying to get that thought into my head, and marriage as well? Oh gosh. I felt nerves creep over me. At first I almost felt like I was going to be sick. You can't just bring all this on a guy just as he wakes up, that wasn't fair! Then the nausea left and I wanted to do the same. I just wanted to take a long run and clear my head, but I couldn't do that. I couldn't do that because one; it wouldn't be fair to leave Taylor without an answer, two; I probably wouldn't be able to find the energy to start running and Taylor could easily catch me up and 3; I wasn't even dressed!

"Okay." I spoke out loud at last, although more to myself, before addressing my girlfriend, "Would you rather adopt a child first or do you want to, we, you know... Have your own?" If Taylor wanted to have a child then marriage could wait, just one step at a time though. The band I was a part of would be put on hold, I won't be able to make it to all the practices and they won't just let me leave. They don't give up without a fight. This was important to Taylor though, which meant it was important to me. Sure, I was nervous, but being nervous means you care.

This should keep your brain busy then Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:29 am

Ooh! That was such a good question! And, to be honest, I'd been battling this question ever since I started wanting children so... For 3-ish years now? Maybe 2? I hadn't really thought of an answer until recently when I thought about jobs and stuff, but pursed my lips in thought just to make doubley sure that, well, I was sure. "I think I want to adopt first." I told the slightly panicky boyfriend I was sat on top of. "Specifically I wanna adopt from the same orphanage Luna and I come from. I mean, that place terrifies me, but if I could help a child escape... It'd be for the best." I'd be careful in choosing which hild, because I knew that Luna had a lot of enemies in there. There were some kids who stayed out of the bullying so I'd pick from those children. "And besides," I added with a smile, hoping that my smiley-ness would rub off on Kyle and calm him. "If we adopt someone who's old enough to go to school, you can keep working and I can probably find a job for during the weekday while the kid's at school." So maybe not babysitting, then. Maybe on the weekends, or maybe I'll work two jobs, I mean, how hard could it be to look after both your own child and someone else's child in the afternoon? Especially if I had Kyle with me... Emphasis on the if because it looked like Kyle was ready to run away. "Come on, Kylie Kyle, it's gonna be ok. We can be a happy little family and Lulu will have a cousin in her daddy's side and there'll be playdates andgames and allsorts! It'll be like being a kid again except, you know, haing to actually look care of our child at the same time." I shrugged it off like it was nothing. If I could handle Lulu, I was pretty confident that I could handle my own kid, I just needed Kyle to have that confidence too.

Boom! No paragraphs because I can't be bothered! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Thinking up blog posts is difficult sometimes lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:09 pm

That was so funny! God im so glad I went XD im not sure if hypnotism is real but even so those acts were so funny. I also got kisses though so that was slightly awkward ^////^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Say what what lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:33 pm

I went to see a hypnotist and he was tricking people into thinking that they were seeing celebraties and this senior guy came over to me and kissed me straight in the mouth ^/////^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:35 pm

Was he hot lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Extremely, he's one of the most popular guys in our school
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Hell your lucky lol were the other girls jelous lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Yeaaaa I got some nasty looks XD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Get with it! lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 pm

He doesn't remember it soo
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 pm

That's no fun Sad
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:40 pm

Yea but I'm sure the whole school will be talking about it
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:42 pm

Probably lol you up to rp?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Yea sure sounds good :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:44 pm

Wanna just skip when their at the vacation house thing lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Yea ^_^ not much to rp on the plane. Wanna me to start or do you wanna?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:45 pm

You can since I have to wan something up real quick
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Macey::
Well after what had proven to be a pretty long flight due to a delay at our change over flight, we were finally in the Bahamas. Luckily though, besides the delay and a bit of turbulence in the second flight, nothing Thad really gone wrong. No baggage was lost, Lucas had slept for most of the trip, I hadn't bitten anyone and there was no sight of any vampire hunters in the area. But I was really looking forward to a long nap in bed when we got tot the resort, I hadn't gotten much sleep on the plane and there would be no way I could get a nap in on this bumpy taxi drive. The two boys however, seemed to have no problem doing so. They had passed back out within a few minutes of being on the road. But they'd soon be in for a rude awakening because we had just turned onto the street of the hotel.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Afer the two flights is was so great to finally get off that plane that was crampted. Sure a vampire can sit in an area still as hell but it starts to get boring and if your use to running you legs and all start to get stiff and wanna move around. Once we got in the taxi I knew it was that long of a drive but I passed out anyways. My head was bent back on the head rest and my hat was covering my face. But sadly once we pulled into the resort I was smacked in the stomach julti g me awake and placeinb my hat back on my head and looked over at Macey raising an eyebrow "Well ow!" I say laughing alittle and got out of the taxi and walked to the trunk pulling out the bags and closing it again. "Sincs lucas slept so much I'm afraid he will be up for some time once he finally wakes up" I say and headed into the main building to sign in and get the room keys.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:10 pm

I took lucaout of of the taxi once he parked in front of the hotel and paid for the drive here. Afterwards, I followed ace into the hotel with lucas's baby carrier in one hand to check in and find out exactly where in the hotel we were. It was more of separate housing than a hotel though, which was actually a pretty cool concept on the beach. From the pictures that I saw, we could literally walk out from the living room onto the beach. It'd definitely be a relaxing way to spend the evening. If we all didn't have serious jet lag atleast. At the mention of lucas being fussy when he woke up I sighed. "He might be, or he could just be jet lagged. It was a big day for him too." I giggled and looked down to the sleeping child. Hopefully everything would be fine and he wouldn't be too much of a handful but after a quick power nap to fix my internal clock, Id probably be fine to take care of him.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:19 pm

"He slept more then we did at home so he probably will be up for awhile tonight." I say as I set the bags down at the counter and talked to the women behind the desk as she asked what my name was and all. I told her what was needed and she handed me the keys and I noded. I picked up the bags and looked back over at Macey. "Alright. To the room we go" I say with a laugh as I walked a trail to the area they gave us and I unlocked the door opening the door and walking in. I looked around and saw a crib perfectly clean and I smiled and went and set the bags down on the floor infront of the bed. "It looks bigger then what the pictures showed which is a very good thing." I say with a laugh and looked back at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:25 pm

I walked in after him and looked around at the area, smiling. It was true, the place looked even nicer and even bigger than it had in the pictures. Ace had certainly picked out a fantastic place to vacation, even if it wasn't for vacation purposes. "This place is amazing ace." I made my way towards one of the windows and looked out only to see our white sand and ocean waves crashing into the shore. God this place was beautiful. I turned back to him. "This place is so awesome seriously. Come look at this, the sun is setting and the sand is like white! I can't wait to go out there!" I smiled. "After we unpack of course."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:41 pm

*Yawns.* Morning. College today DX

Oh gosh, poor Linz! Jordan Hall (Writer of the Carmilla webseries) almost killed off Danny in the episode where they fight the dean! O.O She really is sadistic. I kinda like the sadism... But she's just so cruel! DX "I'm gonna kill Danny! I think she's gonna take a run at the dean and then just *Makes a snapping noise.* snap her neck. That'll be awful for people!" Yup, sadistic!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next