House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:39 am

XD Im surprised maria didnt laugh

and oh... i didnt know Razz

James grinned as he heard Arkand. He wanted to laugh because the reaction was so funny. Looking down at Maria, he noticed her struggling to force a smile back. Then she began to talk to Arkand if he wasnt there and he spoke "I'm still here, Folks." he pointed out, watching as Arkand made his way out. Once he was out of View, he looked at Maria once again and lifted his hand, cupping her cheek "Sorry." he said, his look softening "If I knew I probably still would have came just to get him off your case. See how quick he ran when I arrived?" he smirked and kissed her head "Its okay though. You're only human and need sleep. If you want, I can let you sleep in, but then I wouldnt be able to take you out on a field trip." he teased
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:52 am

Trust me, Maria was trying very hard to keep a straight face XD

I wished I could thank James for getting Arkand off my case, as he put it, but that meeting had been rather important, considering we were trying to determine whether or not I really need to follow James on his drinking trips anymore. Still, since the meeting was being continued through email, I supposed that not much harm was being done. At his comment about letting me sleep a little longer, I chuckled, pointing out, "I just had an entire cup of black coffee, there's no way I'm going to sleep now." For a moment, I wrapped my arms around James, letting my face bury into his chest now that the coast was clear and letting myself relax. Any serenity was short-lived, however, as James mentioned a field trip. I groaned in annoyance. "Please don't tell me you're actually taking me to a bar. It's only-" I glanced at my watch. "10:37am!" In all honestly, I thought the whole bar thing had been a ploy just so that James could get rid of Arkand and we could snuggle in the apartment. Hearing that there really was some form of outing involved made me incredible concerned that maybe he hadn't been lying about his activity choice of the day.

Brb, din dins!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:05 am

James held her as she hugged him "A whole cup of Black coffee? You're definately staying up tonight." he laughed and gently pushed her into the Apartment, closing the door behind him. He then wrapped his arms around her once again, "As if I'd go to a bar in the morning, Holt. Its waaay too early for me to go out clubbing. I rather go at night where theres music and flashing lights." he rested his head on hers "I have a fieldtrip that is actually for you. Not for something you babysit me on. Honestly, i'd think you like it." He found it funny that she actually thought he would take her to a bar in the morning. She didnt even drink, why would he ever take her out if she didnt drink? The only places he'd take her is traveling or dates.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:38 am

((Maria does drink, she just doesn't get drunk Razz))
Ok, so apparently we weren't going to a bar - thank goodness - but James was still being incredibly secretive about whether he planned to take me, and it made me suspicious that he was up to something. "Oookkk... Well as long as it's not a bar, then I guess it's ok." Taking advantage of the fact that James had lowered his head, I initiated a gentle kiss, one hand moving up into the soft strands of brown hair. After the kiss, I got a little lost in those hypnotic hazel eyes, but then snapped out of it. "I'll just... I need to wash the dishes. And grab my bag." I explained, reluctantly releasing the handsome Moroi from my grasp before grabbing the mug and heading into a kitchen. Geez, how had I fallen for a Moroi this badly? i wasn't supposed to - it went against everything I was brought up to believe - and yet... Gosh, how could something so wrong feel so right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 am

James smiled and kissed his girlfriend back as her lips pressed against his. His hands resting on her hips and pulling her close. Soon, the kiss ended, leaving him looking into her beautiful (Were they brown...? *Goes to look*) eyes. His smiling soft and caring. "Alright I can wait." he answered, watching her pull from him and go into the kitchen. He took off his coat and put it down, walking into the kitchen and drying dishes as she placed them out to dry "I dont mind drying them." he looked at her "And dont you dare say "you're my guest.'. No, I am not your guest, i'm your boyfriend." James teased, chuckling softly "Besides, drying dishes is the least I can do."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:01 am

I had actually been about to open my mouth to protest against James drying the dishes, but he beat me to the punch, causing me to pout. "Ok, I wont say 'You're my guest' but I will say it was pointless helping me when I only had 2 mugs to clean and dry. It wasn't as if it was going to take forever if I did it by myself. And speaking of not taking forever, you should've left your coat on; it'll take me 10 seconds to get my bag." Perhaps that was an exaggeration, but it did only take me 2 minutes to set the second cleaned mug down, head into the bedroom, check and rearrange the items in my bag and then return to the living. James was just putting the mugs away - thankfully in the right cupboard - so I quickly pulled on my coat and buttoned it up. "Do I get a clue as to where you're taking me?" I asked, sitting down on the srm of the couch as I waited for my rather helpful boyfriend dry my dishes.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:07 am

James rolled his eyes "Hey, its best to have the mugs out of the way right now then have to do them later, you know." he pointed out "I took off my coat because it was outside. You dont want me drying your mugs with a dirty jacket on." putting the towl down, he looked through the cabinets for the right cabinet for the mugs and he found it, sliding the mugs inside and closing them. Grabbing the towl, he folded it neatly before going into the livingroom where his girlfriend sat on the arm of the couch. James reached out and grabbed his coat, sliding it on "I can tell you this: You'll like it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:31 am

His logic regarding the dishes and coat seemed feasible, but his next words aggrivated me. Giving me the clue 'You'll like it' was about as vague as saying 'It'll require leaving the apartment'! I liked many things, from food to history, culture to movies and from crime shows to friends, so saying 'You'll like it' hardly narrowed it down. I pouted at this, though, considering that my job involved dealing with secrets, I knew not to push for information like most would and gave in to the surprise. "Alright, fine, but one minor ground rule please: We can't leave this place holding hands, or even smiling." Not holding hands while leaving the building was normal, but not smiling was off. I could see the confusion in James' vibrant hazel eyes, so I gave him an apologetic smile as I explained, "Arkand saw the locket. He dropped the subject, but I still think he's suspicious. For all I know he could be outside making sure we don't walk out hand in hand."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:37 am

James looked over at Maria with a confused look, his eyebrow raised before she said why they couldnt smile and hold hands. "Ah I see. To think he'd notice something so small.. He has sharp eyes. Those eyes can get him in trouble." he stated "But its fine. I can look miserable standing next to you because you have to babysit me." he teased, chuckling and walking over, taking her hands and helping her stand before he pecked her lips one more time before letting her hands go and walking to the door, his one hand in his pocket, his face looking calm and chilled out, hint of annoyance-Fake annoyance.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:52 am

I just lost my post -_-

Summary:

Maria grabs her keys and leaves the apartment with a blank expression on her face. She keeps a reasonable distance from James as she walks. Once outside, she doesn't see Arkand around but keeps up the act as she gets into her car just in case. As soon as she leaves the parking lot, she loosens up, smiling and putting on some background music. She instructs James to give her directions and she'll drive to the mystery place. She also tells him not to get them lost otherwise she'll - and I quote -, "... Do something. I have yet to decide what that is but, trust me, it'll be unpleasant." She mentally kicks herself for such a failed threat and continues driving.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:02 am

Oh nu ;-;

James headed out with Maria, not saying much as they made their way to her car. As soon as the door was opened, he slipped in, closing the door and putting his seatbelt on. He watched as she got in and started the car after she got herself settled and drived. Sadly he had to tell her the way but his smile was back "Alright alright, no need to threaten me." he chuckled and continued, telling her where to go but he was making sure they werent followed ""Do something I have yet to decide what that is" good threat. You could have threatened to take away my alcohol." he teased.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:15 am

There is a fanfic dedicated to Sydney's deal with Abe O.O I did not realize how much I need this until now...

"I was trying to think of something with more immediate effects." I explained as I made a turn where directed, tapping my fingers against the wheel to one of Ellie Goulding's newer song. "If we were to get lost, you'd already be away from your alcohol so that wouldn't count. I was thinking about kicking you out of the car and driving off, but I'd still be lost so that wouldn't do much good..." I thought about it for a moment, then promptly added, "I could probably take your cigarettes - assuming you have them on your person - and smas them into the dirt. That would probably be just as effective as taking away your alcohol." I smirked slightly at my cunning plan, following another direction given by James.
((And yes, Maria is tapping her fingers to Ellie Goulding's 50 shades song, only she doesn't know it's from 50 shades XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:22 am

Oh gosh this fanfic! "Sydney Sage, you are more dangerous than you look." Dun dun duuuuun X3

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11051697/1/Deal-with-the-Devil
For Britty-Boo. Unless you don't know what deal Sydney made with Abe (And I think you do by now, if I remember correctly) there should be no Bloodlines spoilers because it's pre-VA, let alone pre-Bloodlines! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:00 am

... Meep?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:04 am

James gasped "Oh now thats cold." he stated, laughing "Stomping on my cigarettes? Thats too far now, Holt." he looked at her "What if I threatened to take away your coffee? You wouldnt like that now would you?" he put his arm against the window and rested his head on his fist "You will never win against me, Holt. Admit it." he teased

>.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:06 am

I'd just like to point out that Maria isn't as addicted to coffee as Sydney is, so James actually loses Razz

Anyway, I'll work on a post later. I kinda wanna work on my all charrie post.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:11 am

XD okie im dying
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:12 am

Sad No Dan live show tonight. Sad face Sad On to homework instead Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:32 am

Woohoo! One post down! Several more to go!

Hey, Scampi, when's Jack coming back from bringing winter to the world?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:40 am

This Sunday I think, why?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:46 am

No reason, Lulu just misses him. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:57 am

He'll be back soon Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:03 am

Cool cool Very Happy

Why are my Abby posts always so long? >.< I just get lost in writing for her and... I think I'm on my 4th or 5th paragraph! >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:34 am

Well I just wrote a pretty long post for Taylor, but she is rambling a little bit XD

Anyway, I've got to go to college tomorrow (No more half term DX) so I'm gonna go to bed now! Goodnight!

P.S. What I have so far:

"You could try, I guess, but I don't know whether or not he knows what's going on." Now that I thought about it, I should've asked him if he knew anything, because his... Angel-ness, meant that he couldn't lie to me about it. I had just been too mad at him - jealous, even - for being the one Elsa chose to spend time with, over her own sister. I blinked back more tears at that thought, taking a deep, shaky breath as I stroked Bjartr's cropped mane before stepping back. "I just.... I don't know what to do." I explained, crossing my arms over my chest as I gazed down at the straw on the ground. "She says that she's just busy, that it's just things happening back in Arendelle, but she wont tell me what's up. If something really is happening in Arendelle, then I have the right to know, and if something isn't happening and she's making it up..." I sighed. "I'll find out once I go back there, but Elsa should be able to tell me; she promised no more secrets and, quite frankly, I just can't let things go back to the way they were - I can't- I can't live through that again." Those pesky tears just wouldn't go away, some spilling over my eyelids. Briskly wiping them away, I left Bjartr's stable and closed the gate behind me, setting the brush down by the tack again as I tried not to think of possibly dealing with not having my sister in my life again.

Being led out to the car, she thought things over. She didn't have to go through with it, her mommy said they could always try another day... But would she disappoint her parents if she didn't go through with it? Would she make them mad? Luna didn't want to make anyone mad, so when Alex opened the door for Luna to get in the back o the car, she turned around to face her instead. "I-I'll try it. I just... I don't know... If I- If I don't like it, I wanna leave, please." Taking a quick look around to doubley check that there were no people in black clothing anymore, little Luna Collins (Luna Frost, to her daddy) clambered into the back seat of the car and allowed herself to be buckled in.

It was less than two weeks until Elsa and I went on holiday to Slain. Having prior knowledge to this, I had already packed everything besides the stuff I used everyday like my toothbrush and deodrant. Did I pack a little too far in advance? Maybe, but I just liked having everything sorted as soon as possible. Maybe that sort of mentality would come in handy when I was King of Arendelle, I don't know, I've never really known much about how Kings and Queens act in everday life until I met Elsa (My visits to my father were very few and far between).

Anyway, I digress. Since all of my stuff was done, I was helping Elsa pack. She pulled out everything she wanted to take and, apart from the underwear that I was forbidden to touch, I packed everything else in a neat and orderly manner. Elsa placed her bikini in the bag next - I guess I wasn't allowed to touch that, either - and I pursed my lips as I looked down at it. "Y'know, we - you - might need to buy another bikini before we go. You can't exactly wear the same bikini for 7 days." I shrugged slightly, continuing to pack things for my girlfriend. After a moment of comfortable silence, I spoke up once again. "Did you learn Spanish when you were younger?" I asked. "You know, as part of your 'How to be a Queen' lessons?" I had tried to learn Spanish for the past couple months, but I had also been learning Norwegian, and learning two languages at the same time, when I already struggled with languages, was pretty tough. Hopefully Elsa knew some pretty fluent Spanish, because we'd probably need to rely on that.

It was still weird waking up, looking in a mirror and seeing an older version of me. I liked the change, don't get me wrong, it was just going to take some getting used to, not just physically but, well, being 23 - an adult - opened a lot of new doors, like drinking, possibly working in a bar (it'd be nice to do that again, and this time legally!), moving out, marriage, kids... It was a lot to take in, but there were also some setbacks.

Holland had been freaking out about the possibility of getting Schizophrenia lately. She told me that her mom had been roughly this age when she started showing symptoms and this had put Holland on the edge, making her jumpy whenever she thought I had said something when I didn't or something along those lines. I told her that everyone has days like that but... Yeah... She wasn't buying it. I was still sticking to my guns, insisting that Holland wasn't going to become like her mom, but I figured I should look up schizophrenia just in case.

I didn't need as much sleep as humans - I could survive on 5 hours - so, once Holland had fallen asleep late in the night, I had snuck out and gone hunting briefly, then returned and started looking up schizophrenia on the laptop in the darkness. Apparently it started in the late 20's... F***... I bit my lip and kept reading, not enjoying what I read at all. There were two types of schizophrenia, one which Holland's mom had, and another that could make her lose her emotions. What if she got that kind? What if she stopped being able to love me anymore? No, I couldn't think like that. Holland wasn't going to get schizophrenia, she was going to be perfectly fine. Shutting the laptop, I put it away and then fell back to sleep.

As soon as I woke, though, the thoughts plagued my mind. Maybe Holland's worrying was getting to me, too, I mean, I loved her and was concerned about her, and this whole schizophrenia thing?... Maybe we just needed to take a break from it and find a good distraction for the day? My first distraction, I decided, was going to be a shower. Sneaking into Holland's bathroom, I stripped off my clothes, looking at myself in the mirror like I seemed to do every morning now, as if to remind myself of the changes, then jumped into the shower. As the hot water rained down against my skin, I tried to think of where I could take Holland on our day off. Anywhere that required very little thinking - or maybe even thinking hard about something else - would be perfect for us right now.

That was it!!! That was it! I was done trying to play the subtlety game because Kyle was an oblivious idiot! Ok, maybe he wasn't an idiot, but he was still oblivious! No matter how many times I dropped hint about wanting to start a family now, he didn't pick up on them! It was like when I first started wanting to fade! Like that time, it seemed as if I was going to have to confront Kyle directly about the topic and that exactly what I did at 10am, once my medication had fully kicked in, starting with waking the sleepyhead up.

"Kyle!" I had straddled him in my attempt to wake him, first shouting in his ear before I started chewing on it. "Kyyyyyyylllleee!" I whined as I tugged on his ear with my teeth, the sound coming out slightly muffled but still understandable. Pulling back to see if he was waking, I patted his cheek a couple times to bring him back to planet Earth from dreamland. Once I was sure he was both awake and alert, I came out and said the 4 words he'd probably be shocked to hear. "I want babies. Now." Yup. Shock. But I probably should've explained myself more. "Ok, maybe not now now, but maybe within, like, the next 3 or 4 months? We can adopted or you can get me pregnant, I'm not fussy, I just... I know we're young, but I'm ready. I've been spending a lot of time with Luna and even with her my motherly instincts are kicking in and I'm ready to be a mom to my own child. I'll even go to work if I have to. That might be a little awkward if you get me pregnant but we could work something out! Heck, maybe I'll even become a babysitter so that I can practice looking after kids more!"

Finishing my ramble and glancing down at Kyle, who I was still sat on top of, I bit my lip. He was still in shcoked mode, and it only just occurred to me then that, for all I knew, Kyle was nowhere ready to be a dad! "Or we could get married?" I tried fixing the 'Not ready to be a dad' problem, but I felt like I had just made it worse! "Kyle! Speak, boy, speak!" Oh gosh! Maybe I shouldn't have done this, like, first thing in the morning! Would he have heen less prine to shock if I had done this in the afternoon?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 am

I can't sleep. I'm tired, but my brain is wide awake! Tea usually makes me sleepy! And I only had a little bit of cheese! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next