House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 9 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:47 am

((Lol XD))

So, Rose didn't last long at all. And, to be honest, I didn't work that hard to come up with my counter arguement, despite what she thought. It just proved that you could make the most simple things sound intelligent if you really put some effort into it. Either that or Rose was dumb, but I didn't think she was (And because saying she was dumb would probably earn me a kick in the balls). As Rose rewarded me for my 'Hard work' with a kiss, I returned it eagerly, one hand pulling her closer while the other moved into her hair, then slipped down to caress her neck.

*Lifts her head from Jack's shirt to nod at Alex, tears still streaming down her face.* I-I'm 'k, I-I didn't me-ean to sc-scare people a-and make them mad. So-Sorry. *Wipes her eyes but only managed to smear more grease on her face.*

*Looks down at his dirty shirt and frowns.* I'm gonna change quickly. Make sure no one touches my salad, Abby. *Heads upstairs.* Whatever. *Goes back to drinking blood.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:00 am

"we just want you to be safe." Pats her head "we should probably get you cleaned up."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:01 am

Well I'm just gonna hug her a little longer and you can start the bath Razz *keeps his arms around Luna*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:02 am

"well fine then :p" with protective mother mode turned off she went to go start the bath
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:05 am

*smiles and just keeps hugging Luna* It's alright, you didn't know. You don't have to say sorry for not knowing something.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 am

Gosh. Laura Prepon looks amazing in a red dress O.O Why can't OITNB come back so that I can admire her further?! DX Because life is so cruel and wants to keep Alex Vause from us as torture. Not that I have to worry much, I have my own Vause :3

*Tries wiping her face off in Jack's hoodie.* I-I'm still cold, though...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:29 am

Rose smiled a bit more under his lips, being pulled close to Zack as he kissed her eagerly. His hand sliding from her hair to her neck. Her hands sliding up his chest and her arms wrapped around his neck. This new start is much more better then I had thought it would be. she thought to herself, clearly relaxed and refreshed from everything
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:34 am

Dont worry, the bath will warm you up and then we can dress you up in some nice warm pyjamas, how's that sound? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:42 am

Just found an AMV the compiled loads of funny clips from OUAT Season 4 XD

Oh wow, she was really enjoying this! I tried not to grin, otherwise I'd ruin the entire kiss, and slid my hand down so that before hands were now on Rose's hips. Slowly, I slipped my hands under her shirt, massaging the soft skin of her waist with my thumbs. Eventually, though, I had to pull away, before we took things too far. Grinning at my girlfriend, I began hugging her again, burying my face into her hair. "You're a really special girl, Rose, I hope you realise that." I murmured, before adding with an amused smile, "And not just because you're bold enough to date a ginger." Because, yeah, most women seemed to avoid ginger guys, but Rose clearly didn't!
((Is it bad that I think of Zack as Mason? Y'know, ginger, blue eyes. No freckles but eh, oh well!))

*Nods, finally starting to calm down.* Ok... Can I have some more blankets on my bed, too, please?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:48 am

*shidders* I dunno if I wanna feed these crickets to Toothless O.o

*nods* Of course, I can get you some while you have a bath Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:52 am

Well you can't starve the poor thing! S***! Jupiter! *Rushes upstairs.* *Comes back down just as Abby runs upstairs.* O.o Ok... *Sits down on the couch and finally starts eating his salad.*

Thank you daddy ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:52 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Just found an AMV the compiled loads of funny clips from OUAT Season 4 XD

Oh wow, she was really enjoying this! I tried not to grin, otherwise I'd ruin the entire kiss, and slid my hand down so that before hands were now on Rose's hips. Slowly, I slipped my hands under her shirt, massaging the soft skin of her waist with my thumbs. Eventually, though, I had to pull away, before we took things too far. Grinning at my girlfriend, I began hugging her again, burying my face into her hair. "You're a really special girl, Rose, I hope you realise that." I murmured, before adding with an amused smile, "And not just because you're bold enough to date a ginger." Because, yeah, most women seemed to avoid ginger guys, but Rose clearly didn't!
((Is it bad that I think of Zack as Mason? Y'know, ginger, blue eyes. No freckles but eh, oh well!))

*Nods, finally starting to calm down.* Ok... Can I have some more blankets on my bed, too, please?

((I WAS THINKING THAT TOO!!! O.o)
Rose had chills running up her spine as his hands slipped under her shirt, his thumbs rubbing her waist. He pulled away before the kiss could get any more intense and possibly go farther. She grinned in return before he pulled her into a hug. Rose hugged him back, resting her head on his shoulder "I'm Rose Hathaway. I'm one of a kind." she joked "But whats wrong with dating a ginger? I see nothing wrong in it. Honestly, its just a hair color."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:56 am

It's funny how happy I get when I get something new that's CAMO lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:58 am

I just checked, he still has two in his tank, he's fine Smile I think there's two anyway. I dido items saw one and there seemed to be one that fell off the but of wood I picked up to check. *shudder* Never have I dropped something so quick >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:03 am

Hey scampi. You in the mood to Rp or should we do it later
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:04 am

We can't do it later cause later I will sleeping since it's already 10pm here and I have school in the morning Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:06 am

((Hehe, but in this rp, Mason gets the girl! XD))
"You know, all this 'Gingers have no souls' nonsense. Society has always looked down on ginger-haired people, and women don't seem to find ginger men as attractive as other men." I explained with a shrug. Obviously I didn't believe in all that stuff and, actually, I found it annoying that the prejudice even existed but oh well, I had Rose to prove to me that not everyone disliked ginger hair. Pulling back a little to look down at her, I gave the Dhampir a soft smile. "You certainly are one of a kind, Rose Hathaway. I hope that, even when you get old and grey, nothing changes about you. Not mentally, anyway." I glanced back to the TV screen for a moment. The movie was getting to it's climax now. It was probably good that I stopped the kissing beforehand but, I had to admit, a part of me was a little disappointed in myself for stopping the kissing, and wondering how far I could push things before a make-out session turned into... Something else.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:06 am

lol alright do you wanna rp now
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:10 am

Can do I guess Smile you start though please ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:15 am

Want a repost? We can go with the drama of her finding out his secret
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:20 am

Wolfsoul wrote:((Hehe, but in this rp, Mason gets the girl! XD))
"You know, all this 'Gingers have no souls' nonsense. Society has always looked down on ginger-haired people, and women don't seem to find ginger men as attractive as other men." I explained with a shrug. Obviously I didn't believe in all that stuff and, actually, I found it annoying that the prejudice even existed but oh well, I had Rose to prove to me that not everyone disliked ginger hair. Pulling back a little to look down at her, I gave the Dhampir a soft smile. "You certainly are one of a kind, Rose Hathaway. I hope that, even when you get old and grey, nothing changes about you. Not mentally, anyway." I glanced back to the TV screen for a moment. The movie was getting to it's climax now. It was probably good that I stopped the kissing beforehand but, I had to admit, a part of me was a little disappointed in myself for stopping the kissing, and wondering how far I could push things before a make-out session turned into... Something else.

((XDD Yep!))

Rose rolled her eyes "Thats because they're asshats who think that all gingers are like that. Its just a hair color. Its like saying that blondes are stupid when most arent but some are. People just dont give two sh*** about other people. Thats how the world works." she told him, looking at him as he pulled away and she smiled seeing his smile "When i'm old and grey, i'd probably be knitting ugly christmas sweaters for you." a small laugh escaped her lips, actually liking talking to him like this. He was so laid back and was just as a joker as she was. As well as a smartass.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:22 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Hey it's a question that will start off a Conversation" I say with a small laugh as I leaned back on the couch putting my arms back on top of the couch as I listened. It was nice she did a job that she truly cared about. It would be mean she cared for the animals more then someone that was just looking for money. "Well you do have a point about the temperature in the winter but you must have many windows open in the summer so you don't melt just checking bedding and all that out for customers" I say with a chuckle "But maybe sometime in the summer I can come save you from the burning hot in the store with some ice cream. Well if that doesn't sound cheesy of anything." I say laughing and ran a hand through my hair playing it off and try not sounding like a retard.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 am

"Ugh, please don't." I grimaced at the though of ugly Christmas sweaters. Nuh uh, I'd never let Rose make any for me and, besides, she was too feisty to do something as mundane as to knit Christmas sweaters. "No, to be honest, I think you'll still be out there kicking butt at 60." I explained, chuckling a little as I imagined an old lady beating bad guys up. "And then when you come home I'll ask 'So, how was your night' and then you'd start complaining about your back." It actually kinda sucked that I didn't age. I wish I did, so that I'd be able to grow old with Rose. I guess, since I had no idea how to lose immortality, I'd just have to make every moment count so, with that in mind, I kissed my girlfriend yet again, not really caring too much about how far we went, although I'd definitely stop before Rose had any ideas of making me lose my virginity.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 am

Chloe: I had to try and hold back my chuckle, "You have no idea how hot it gets in the summer. Gosh it feels like we're in a desert most of the time, and it doesn't help that I'm literally the first pesos there and I'm almost always the last to leave." If I was being honest I would rather stay at work than go home, I'm much more productive over there no matter how crap I feel when I wake up. "Ice cream would be a relief, if you do, make sure it's mint choc chip, or chocolate, or cookie dough, or brownie flavoured...l I didn't even know if that was a thing but it should be! "So... Do you do anything else for a living? I mean, it must have cost you a lot of money to get this place set up..."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:39 am

((Never in my life have I seen a man value his virginity so much xD))

Rose laughed "I probably will be kicking butt at 60. As long as i'm in shape and I keep up with my training, I think i'll be good. But a bit fragile." she shrugged it off "I'll complain about everything. Not just my back. But how my arms and my legs hurt. I'll just be a big whiny baby." Just as his lips met hers, she kissed him back and relaxed in his arms. His lips felt perfect against hers. As if they were a perfect fit for her lips.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next