House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:40 am

I have an idea of how they could meet (Maria and Moroi guy):

So lately the Moroi guy has been going out and getting drunk and, duting his drunk stupor, he's been talking about the Moroi to some pretty ladies and talking to them about, well, all the Moroi secrets. Since Moroi guy lives in Maria's assigned area, she'd have to do damage control and stop him. She could even be told to keep a close eye on him, which would force Maria to be around him! And thus the forbidden love slowly blossoms :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:46 am

That is a good idea XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 am

And Maria would have to figure out how to get drunk Moroi guy out of the bar with minimum conact, if any, because she'd afraid of touching a vampire XD

Are you done yet? My battery's starting to die :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:01 pm

Im still working on him I got most info on there, still working, go to sleep wolfy Smile I should have it done by tomorrow Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Ok then, I'll go to bed and look in the morning. Goodnighty!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:02 pm

The site has been really dead latly :/
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Yea sorry about that I don't get a chance to get on til late now cause of set stuff for a play at my school. I get home at like 5 eat and then do homework. Plus finals are next week so... :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Tomorrow is my last day for exams
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:53 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Father10
Oh gosh XD They should've done this in OUAT! xd
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:27 am

((Sorry, I just had to type up my ideas and I got a little carried away...))
My job varied in nature, but there was always one golden rule behind every assignment: Keep the Vampire world hidden from humans. Whether that was by disposing of Strigoi bodies before any human could stumble upon it, or preventing some loudmouth from telling some unsuspecting humans all of the secrets of the Moroi, Dhampirs and Strigoi. Tonight my work involved the latter. I was not impressed.

According to my superiors, some CCTV footage they were tapping into picked up the images of a Moroi in a bar getting drunk with a couple of girls. Usually that wouldn't bother us, but someone overlooking the footage could lip-read what that Moroi was telling the girls; that he was a Vampire, that there were lots and lots of Vampires all over the world, that the Vampires had several royal families, the list went on. As the Moroi - James Redheart, according to the files - was in the area I overlooked, he was my problem and I had to fix things.

Pulling up to the bar in my small, silver car, I stepped out with my handbag full of Alchemist compounds and peered through the window, searching for James and soon finding the tall, pale and lanky traits of a Moroi. He had short, messy brown hair, piercing hazel eyes and a handsome face, made even more ruggedly handsome by a beard a moustache that suit him well. No wonder the girls he was entertaining were all over him, but that had to stop right now. But how? Narrowing my eyes in thought, I came up with a quick plan, then entered the bar with all the calm and composure that came with being a professional.

To be honest, I shocked myself when I squeezed in between James and the women. Although I didn't dare to touch him, it was all too clear in my mind that I was inches away from a vampire. My body tensed, my heart rate increasing rapidly, but I tried to push through the fear in order to give a perfect performance. "James, you know you shouldn't be here! The alcohol messes with your medication!" I scolded firmly, trying to pass off as a younger, concerned sibling. "Mom will kill you if she finds out, you're lucky I'm here to save you from her wrath." 'You're his sister?' One of the girls asked. I turned my attention towards them, hoping James was too drunk to question who this 'Sister' really was. "Yeah, I'm Amelia," I sent the girls an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, has he been bothering you?" 'Actually, he's been quite interesting to talk to,' Another girl, a redhead, piped up, 'He's been telling us all about Vampires. It's pretty cool.' "Oh, the Vampire thing again," I grimaced, jerking a thumb behind my towards my 'Brother' "He has Multiple Personality Disorder. One minute he's a typical mid-twenties guy, the next he's some Vampire from this made up Vampire society." As casually as I could, I slipped a hand into my handbag. I knew the feel of the small container I was after and grasped it firmly once I had found it. Before I left, I just had to drop some Alchemist concoction into the girls' drinks which would help make this night a little more fuzzy. I didn't really approve of essentially drugging the girls, but it was better to be safe than sorry. I just needed a distraction. The distraction came when a guy dropped his glass and it smashed. In the moment everyone looked towards it, I put a couple drops of the compound in the girls' drinks, then returned the container to my bag. Stage 1 complete. Stage 2, get the blabbermouth out of here! "Well, anyway, I should take my brother home now." I spoke up, regaining the attention of the girls. "Thanks for putting up with him." 'It was no problem at all.' The third girl spoke up, giving James a flirtatious wink. Oh brother. 'I guess we'll see you around, James.' Not if I could help it. At least, not under these circumstances.

I guess a real sister would've let her drunken brother lean on her while they staggered out of the bar, but my act only went so far. It was hard enough just trying him to go outside without protest, but eventually he did so, even going so far as to fall ungracefully into the passenger seat of my car when I opened it for him. As soon as I was in and we started driving, the act was gone, I was back to being an Alchemist, stuck inside a car with a drunken Moroi. And I was mad. "What were you think, Mr Redheart?" I asked, before taking it back. "Actually, no, you weren't thinking at all because you were drunk! Look, sir, it is all well and dandy for you to spend your weekend getting wasted, but when you start revealing the Moroi world to humans, it becomes a problem - it becomes my problem. The humans shouldn't know about Vampires, it's- it's dangerous and wrong and would only lead to chaos and people throwing away their souls for immortality, so the next time you feel like impressing girls with your 'Edward-Cullen'-ness... Don't, ok? Do you understand?" Rant over, I took a deep breath, focusing on driving. The sooner I got this guy home, the better. And the sooner I could try to wash the Vampire taint out of the passenger seat, if that was even possible.

((Well, clearly they're off to a good start XD Feel free to backtrack with your post a little! Start off with James getting drunk with the girls and spilling his secrets, then type his drunken reaction to Maria, then his reaction to Maria's rant.
Witty, drunken, comment ideas:
"Y'know, for a kidnapper, you sure are cute when you're angry."
"Hey, don't compare to that Cullen guy, I'm 100 times more awesomer than him!"))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:50 am

James was sitting in a bar with some ladies, drinking some vodka that had been mixed with some coke. As he drank and talked, he then began to spill the beans about the vampire world "Alright, theres 3 races." he said "We have Moroi-which I am one of them- then we have the Dhampir, which kill the next vampires called Strigoi." he said, grinning at the girls interest and reaction to his explination "Moroi are vampires who have their own power. Also, they cant eat human food like Dhampirs can. Dhampirs can eat all the human food they want but have no craving of blood. They're half vampire half human. This race is made from either Humans and Moroi, or Moroi and Dhampir. Possibly Human and female dhampir." his mind was only starting to wonder and starting to get confused.

The women seemed interested, wanting to hear more of the race. So he continued and explained the Royals and Strigoi. Only reeling in the 3(or was it 2?) girls in. But as he continued to have his talk, a girl had squeezed her way between him and the other girl and seemed to have started scolding him 'James, you know you shouldn't be here! The alcohol messes with your medication!' He blinked, clearly confused "Wait what?" medication? What medication? 'Mom will kill you if she finds out, you're lucky I'm here to save you from her wrath.' Mom would kill me if she found out? I'm lucky to have her here to save me? "What do you mean mom would kill me? She's not even here..Unless she made an unexpected visit.."

Then the so called 'sister' had turned to the girl he was talking to and started talking to her. He was just there in confusion, not sure what to think at this moment. Apparently he had a sister named Amelia. Huh..Weird. He didnt remember having a sibling. 'He has Multiple Personality Disorder. One minute he's a typical mid-twenties guy, the next he's some Vampire from this made up Vampire society.' This totally caught him off guard "Multiple personality disorder?" the hell? He was so confused he had no idea what to even think. Turning his head from his 'sister' he took another sip of his drink. Well, a few more till it was empty, he paid the bartender and he looked at Amelia.

Only to be walking off with her. He winked at the girls he was leaving behind "See ya" he said before following after his 'sister'. She opened the door to her car and he slipped in. Once she closed the door, he leaned on it and waited for her to sit in the drivers seat. Instantly she started asking questions but then said to not answer "Y'know, you're pretty sexy when you're pissed off."(Little switch-a-roo xD) a few moments later, she started ranting on "'Edward-Cullen'-ness? Dont compare someone like me to a sparkly vampire like him. He's not even attractive." then there was silence.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:32 am

Long posts ._. Meep.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:19 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:30 am

It's the longest post Britt's ever done!

We have to do a report+experiment on memory in Psychology, and while the others learnt the basics of memory (Which I already know), I rushed ahead and started planning my experiment! XD

Also the experiment requires some word-related distraction. My first thought was for them to read some Shakespeare aloud, then I thought 'Ooh! They should read a paragraph from the Bloodlines series!' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:31 am

xD thanks?

and o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:41 am

You're welcome ^_^

And yeah, my other idea was the Twilight Saga, but I felt like I'd lose participants and anger a lot of people if I made them recite that ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:43 am

Oh gosh xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:45 am

I just thought 'What about Carmilla's backstory monologue?!' but then I remembered that since it talks about lesbianism... Yeeeaaah, some participants might react badly to that ^_^" So, yeah, I think I'll go with Bloodlines Very Happy

Now one moment while I write up a reply!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:51 am

okie
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:18 am

A Vampire just called me sexy. I shivered at the thought, knowing that he either said it because A) In his drunken stupor, he wanted a one night stand, which was wrong on so many levels and made me sick to my stomach, or B) He wanted to seduce me and drink my blood. I believe the term was 'Blood whore' and, honestly, no matter what it was called it was just as wrong as the first option. My blood was mine, no Vampire - Moroi or Strigoi - were ever going to get any of it. Still, while on the job it'd probably be seen as rude to show a look of pure disgust and jump out of the car to escape from Mr Redheart and whatever planning he may or may not have, so instead I subtly made the Alchemist mark against evil, took deep breaths to calm my pounding heart, and retaliated to his comments.

"Really? The whole 'You're sexy when you're angry' line? A) The oldest and most tacky line in the book and B) Wow, I thought I could smell alcohol and cigarettes coming from you, but really I was smelling desperation, considering we only met a couple minutes ago and you're hitting on me, which, by the way, wont ever work." Perhaps it seemed harsh but, well, it was true. You had to admit that hitting on someone when you've only just met them was a little desperate, and when he was hitting on a human? No. No! It wasn't just taboo in my world, but also in his! It was wrong x2 and was unheard of for a reason! Why would any human even think about getting together with an unholy, evil creature? Actually, the Twilight Saga had clearly given girls reasons, which was why that book shouldn't even be on the shelves! And actually, speaking of the Twilight Saga...

"His attractiveness or lack thereof wasn't the point of that comparison, the point is that, ever since those books and the movies came out, young, naïve girls have been attracted to Vampires and you were taking advantage of that fact." I pointed out, almost groaning in annoyance. "Do you know what happens when humans find out about Vampires, Mr Redheart? They think 'Immortality? I'd love that!' and then become slaves to Strigoi in the hopes that they'll be turned. Sure, there's a high chance that most of the humans would just be killed, but in the case of the ones who get turned, you're basically helping to create more Strigoi. You don't just make my job 10x harder, you also make the Dhampir Guardians' jobs 10x harder and put your kind in more danger." I suppose I glazed over the whole Strigoi slaves thing, which was the basis of why the Alchemists worked to hide Vampires from the human world, but I was trying to get James to see this from a point of view more closer to home. which reminded me. "You still have your own apartment, right? Or do you live elsewhere?" My files said that James Redheart had his own place, but they also said that he had ran into money problems due to his partying nature and would probably be moving soon."

((So maybe he had to move to the immortal mansion recently because he couldn't pay the rent for his apartment?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:26 am

welp, gotta make my brain do somethingXD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:35 am

Ay! Weekend finally
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:41 am

James only rolled his eyes "Chill out kitten. I was only playing around." he said, pulling out a pack of his ciggarettes and pulling a stick out along with his lighter, he went to light it but stopped, looking at her "Do you mind?" he asked, waiting before she actually continued on. Only to end to where he lived "I live in a mansion for all types of people. I'm pretty sure you've heard of it." he said, the ciggarette still in his mouth. He knew she was an Alchemist. Even though he didnt see the left side of her face. "You went through all that trouble to grab little ol' me from that club." he really didnt have anything more to say.

....Yeeeaaahhhh my brain is currently dying xD

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:51 am

You keep spelling Alchemist wrong! You should now these things! DX

Anywho, woop woop, Vamp!

And I'll reply now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul