House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:15 am

Oh that sucks, that really really sucks >.< I think the writers should apologize to you for ruining the trilogy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:16 am

XD even the director denounced the last one
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 am

Good, because it was c***. I'm gonna grab some snacks, I'm hungry. *Gets up, heading towards the kitchen.* Can you get me some blood please, Justin? You'll have to do that yourself; I'd rather not go near the blood :/ *Goes into the kitchen.* *Grumbles.* I'll be right back, Ali... *Follows Justin.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:26 am

Have fun ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:42 am

*Comes back in with a bowl of salad.* I'm back! And I'm being healthu ^_^ *Comes back in with a glass of blood.* You do realize there's a kid in the oven, right? O.O Wait, what?! You didn't see her? No! I wasn't paying attention! *Sets his salad down on the coffee table and gets up, running towards the kitchen as he asks,* Why didn't you tell me sooner?! *Murmurs.* I just thought she was playing hide and seek.

"You don't really have to try to be beautiful, Rose, you have lots of natural beauty." I explained with a shrug, falling silent as I allowed Rose to watch the movie in peace. It was nice to chill, just the two of us, and it was nice to hug Rose too; it was as if she perfectly fit the contours of my body like a puzzle piece. Halfway through the movie, though, I disrupted that peace to give my grlfriend a kiss. "Would you like any drinks or snacks?" I asked, smirking as I added, "Perhaps some more kisses?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:44 am

Ummmmm what?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:54 am

I saw a kid hiding in the oven. *Shrugs.* It's a c*** hiding place but oh well, she'll improve. *Drinks some blood.* *Comes back in carrying Luna, who's covered in grease from the oven.* Why oh why were you in the oven?! I-It's cold, a-and the oven's w-warm. The oven is dangerous; don't hide in there again. Ok :S I-I'm sorry... *Sighs.* It's ok, I'm just glad you're not burnt. Or eaten by cannibals. I bet they'd love some cooked human.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:56 am

Luna!!! Oh my god!!!! Alex is going to freak out when she gets home from work DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:58 am

*rushes downstairs* Has anyone seen Luna, she's not in her room! *see Luna being carried by Justin and lets out a sigh of relief* I nearly had a heart attack DX I fall asleep one time and nearly lost you! ... Did I miss something? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:04 am

Your daughter just tried to warm herself up in the oven :/ Abby didn't even bother to get her out when she realised -_- Woah! Don't paint me as the bad guy! I didn't even realise the oven was on, I just thought she was hiding from someone! *Starts getting tearful, not sure what she did wrong but not liking everyone's panic.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:05 am

Rose was surprised by the kiss that came in to play. Her lips grew into a smile "More kisses sounds good." she grinned and pecked his lips gently, wanting to tease him a little bit "You're gonna have to work for these lips." this was entertaining to her. Teasing him and making him work for some things. He's not going to like this one bit. she thought to herself as she reached towards the coffee table for her glass of water.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:09 am

*is speechless for a few moments, not really knowing how to react, almost forgetting to breathe* Jack... Jack! *shakes Jack a bit* *snaps back to reality before going over to Luna, checking for injuries* Are you hurt?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:10 am

Alex is going to freak out ._. walks in, placing her jacket on the chair. "I'm going to what? nothing.... ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:17 am

I grimaced as Rose started teasing me, saying that I had to 'Work for these lips'. "Technically I already have." I explained as I grabbed Rose's water for her - it was closer to me - and handed it over. "I went to work today to make money so that I could spend it on you. Therefore, technically, I worked for your lips." Logic was my strong point so I was kina curious as to how Rose would respond to that. Besides, she might be playing coy, but I knew she really wanted those kisses, and I could probably resist the temptation to kiss longer than her so, really, Rose was only making things harder for herself.

I-I'm fine. She's ok, just dirty. I recommend givig her a bath, it'll clean off the grease and warm her up, y'know, kill two birds with one stone. *Smirks.* Or kill one kid in one oven. Abby, that's not funny -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:18 am

"wait im sorry what?!" Goes into protective mom mode uh oh..
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:20 am

Alex she's fine ^_^ I'm gonna... Uhh, I'll go give her a b-bath ^_^ Just... *picks Luna up* Please don't hurt anyone ^_^ Luna's fine... Just... *heads towards the door* A little dirty... *quickly carries Luna upstairs* Okay then... Jack's scared of an angry Alex O.o Who knew?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:23 am

I might not be a mom, fellow redhead, but you should really keep the kid warm? Unless you want roasted child for dinner, that is. Ignore her, everythings fine, everything's under control.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:26 am

I think it's smart to be afraid of most of the females in the mansion when they're angry. Specifically the vampires. her eyebrow twitches and she glares at Abby. alex don't DX "oh don't worry it's not worth my time getting into a fight with her." Growls and walks upstairs to check on her daughter.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:29 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I grimaced as Rose started teasing me, saying that I had to 'Work for these lips'. "Technically I already have." I explained as I grabbed Rose's water for her - it was closer to me - and handed it over. "I went to work today to make money so that I could spend it on you. Therefore, technically, I worked for your lips." Logic was my strong point so I was kina curious as to how Rose would respond to that. Besides, she might be playing coy, but I knew she really wanted those kisses, and I could probably resist the temptation to kiss longer than her so, really, Rose was only making things harder for herself.

I-I'm fine. She's ok, just dirty. I recommend givig her a bath, it'll clean off the grease and warm her up, y'know, kill two birds with one stone. *Smirks.* Or kill one kid in one oven. Abby, that's not funny -_-

Rose raised an eyebrow as she took a sip of her water and put it back down "Wow, so in depth for something you need to work for." she laughed "Smartass. But you still worked for these lips. And just for working your brain out just to get kisses, you dont have to work for them anymore." she lifted her hand and cupped his cheek, pressing her lips to his. Her eyes slipping shut. Her lips still in a small smile, trying not to have some giggles mixed in.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 am

*hears Alex coming and runs a bit faster, quickly going into Luna's bathroom* Shhh, angry mommy might not find us in here ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 am

Why's she mad at me? I'm not the one who fell asleep while their kid climbed into the oven! Because you're the one enjoying it too much -_- *Shrugs.* Schadenfreude.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:35 am

*Tears up even more, then starts crying.* Why is everyone so angry with me? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:37 am

Come here, you. *frowns and pulls Luna into a hug* We're not angry at you, well, a little, but only because you scared us. You might have gotten hurt, that's all. Just don't do that again, okay?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:40 am

sighs and runs her hand through her hair, calming down a bit. "I should make sure Luna's alright." She walked to the child's room and into the bathroom. Upon seeing jack and Luna she smiled and walked over to her daughter, pushing her hair back from her face. "Are you okay?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:42 am

((I just had a weird vision of Jack pulling Luna away from Alex when she goes to check and he's just like "nu uhhh my baby! I asked first now just let me hug her!" XD))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next