House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Wolfsoul
Scampi
6 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 34 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:50 am

Hiccup: This morning had been a disaster. Everything seemed right... Normal. Even breakfast hadn't seemed too bad today! Then all of a sudden, dad just came up to me. He gave me the 'you're the pride of Berk' thing again before telling me he had decided to make me chief! As soon as he turned around I bolted as quickly as I could. I was so glad I had showered and dressed in my flight gear. Toothless and I had been flying for quite a long time now. I was feeling so much better, so much more calm and relaxed. Feeling brave now, I pulled my mask down to protect my eyes before I unhooked my safety rope and slid off the back of my dragon. It was all going really well, Toothless and I were falling but the adrenaline rush felt amazing! I pulled the small rope on my legs and tapped the circular pad on my chest to release my own make-shift wings.This meant I could fly a bit like Toothless. He continuously shot a plasma blast underneath me to keep me up in the air. We were losing altitude though and actually... We were... We were heading straight towards some trees! "Toothless! Now would be a, err, a great time to join back up!" I panted frantically, flailing my arms totry and avoid the tall evergreens. Luckily, Toothless was able to catch me just before I flew right into a huge tree! My breathing was heavy as I stood up. "Thanks, bud." I smiled over at my best friend before I realised that his prosthetic tail had been caught in tree branches as he saved me. It had ripped through the fabric and the branch was so big that it even disfigured the majority of the metal. "Oh, Bud..." I whispered sadly as I stroked the top of his head. "Don't-don't worry... We'll, uhh, we'll fix this some how..." I had no ideas yet, but I was really hoping that one would hit me soon. "Come on, let's go see if we can find someone to help." I encouraged him as we began to travel through the unfamiliar forest.

Finally got round to wriying this ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:29 am

I have no idea what she should look like but here's alchemist Courtney!

Who Are You?

Full Name: Courtney Middlesgate
Called by?: Courtney, just Courtney.
Birthday: June 9th
Mom: Tara Middlesgate
Dad: Tobias Middlesgate
Siblings: Julian Middlesgate, my younger brother.

What Are You Like?

Personality: I guess it depends who I'm with and what I'm doing. If I'm with a human and I'm not working, I guess I'm just a more serious version of a teenager, if that makes any sense. If I'm working, I'm more adult-like, all buisness with a professional attitude. And if I'm dealing with an evil creature of the night, I'm also professional and buisness-like, but I also tend to keep distanced and not get too close. Why would I wnt to get close to something damgerous and unnatural, anyway?
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Alchemist
Talents: I have a few tricks up my sleeves which I pull out whenever I'm dealing with a situation. I'd like to think I'm pretty smart, too. I can speak quite a few languages but that's only because I move around so much.
Flaws: Sarcasm is a flaw, plus I can be quick to anger, though I tend to try and hide my anger as much as possible.
History: There isn't much to say, really. I inherited the burden of being an alchemist from my dad and started doing the job a couple years. Since then I've been to England, Italy, Germany and Romania and now I'm back in the US, dealing with probably the most dangerous towns in the country. Yay.

Love Life?

Married To: Maybe one day.
Children: Not at this age!
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: My 'Work' keeps me travelling too much to really date.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: And besides travelling issues there's also the issue of me being too busy to date.
Your type: Honestly, I have no idea. Another human? Someone nice? How am I meant to know when I haven't dated?
Fiancé(e): None.
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Black. Long, kinda messy black hair
Eye color: Brown, hidden behind black-framed glasses
How Tall are you: 5ft 9in
Tattoos: Just the golden lily mark on the side of my left cheek - a standard alchemist thing.
Alchemist tattoo:
Piercings: I rebelled when I was a younger teen and got my belly button pierced. That's it, really.
Style: When working - which is most of the time - I wear a blazer over a t-shirt, dark skinny jeans and black boots, trying to maintain a professional appearance. When I'm not working I just ditch the blazer for a jacket. I'm not really fussy about style when I'm not working, but I always wear my beaded bracelet with a cross on it, no matter what the occasion.
What you look like:

Tra da! When Britt comes online, I'll ask her what she think ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:49 am

tis good Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:54 am

T'is is a British thing missy Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:00 am

Britt used a British word! Awww! *Huggles Britt.* Join the dark side, we like to complain a lot! XD

Anyway, I'll write something up for Courtney later, since I have a low battery and it's time for Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D! X3

Rose: Who the hell are you?!
Courtney: *Sarcastic.* Your worst nightmare -_-

Anyway, I'll be back in an hour! Peace!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:02 am

Especially me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:08 am

XDD

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:54 am

There had been a lot of things going on lately. The 'Vampire hunters', the humans and some Dhampirs that risked their lives to just track down the evil - well, more evil - vampires, usually went out on specific nights and only killed about 3-5 Strigoi, which made my job a whole lot easier. Lately, however, there had been dead Strigoi left in dumpsters, dead humans in an abandoned warehouse and even dead humans left in alleys; the owner of that mansion for the unnatural monsters might've covered up those tracks but not before the alchemists got there. We were trying to figure what happened and although a lot was unclear, one thing we had figured out was that these incidents all involved one person in particular. Rose Hathaway. We didn't have much information on her, but we knew that she was a Dhampir that often hung out with the Vampire hunters. It seemed that wherever she went, a trail of bodies followed in her wake, just waiting for the police to stumble upon and that had to stop.

The last place I had wanted to go when I was assigned here was the immortal mansion. Heck, I didn't even want to be within a mile of this place, but now I was being forced to enter because we had no other way to contact Rose. I hesitated at the front door, but orders were orders so I pushed in, keeping to myself. As I made my way up the stairs, I clutched the cross on my bracelet, praying to God that I made it out of this house of monsters alive. Apparently he was merciful, because I made it to what we had found out to be Hathaway's room without bumping into anyone. After pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose, I knocked on the door, then leaned back against the opposite wall, keeping my distance from where the human-vampire hybrid would soon appear. As soon as she showed her face I spoke up. "We need to talk. Right now."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:09 am

should rose know her? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:11 am

Nope. Not at all. I'm kinda assuming here that Rose doesn't even know of the alchemists at this point, but even if she does I doubt she would've come across Courtney before.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:14 am

yeah she knows about the alchamists Razz so lemme type a post up
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:17 am

Fair enough.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:19 am

Rose was sorting out her room, trying to take things off her mind of what happened with Her, Holland and Abby. What happened was..Just...Crazy. It finally knocked some sense into her and make her realize what she did to her Best friend and what she was about to do to her Best friends, Girlfriend. "Its f***ing stupid." she said bitterly before hearing someone knock on her door. Walking over, she opened it and raised her eyebrow "Um, hello?" she asked, looking at the girl in front of her before noticing a small shimmer of gold on her cheek as she spoke.

"And why do we need to talk, Alchemist?" she asked, narrowing her eyes What the hell is a alchemist doing here? Oh wait, dont tell me, they know we're leaving the bodies around? Probably. Well hell. Isnt this just a grand-o day? "Look if its about the bodies, maybe you should have your people out to make sure theres no bodies. Making the mess is my job. Not cleaning it up."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:41 am

((Wait wait, is Rose actually feeling bad about trying to kill Holland? She still has a heart? Well, Abby and Rose's friendship might not be ruined afterall! ... Actually, it might be. I just remembered that I was going to make Abby say some super harsh words the next time she saw Rose ^_^" If Rose can just look past it, though - probably not but, hey, she should take it like a man considering all she's put Abby through - then they might just be able to get things back on track again... Maybe... I don't know, Rose really screwed up :/))

Oh, so apparently Rose Hathaway had attitude, too? Great. Just my luck that I got stuck with someone like her; a bratty teen. "First of all, the name's Courtney. You should show me some respect considering me and my people are saving your rear right now, Dhampir." Perhaps retaliation wasn't the way to go, but why should I show respect when she was clearly not going to do the same with me. "Second of all, my job isn't to clean up your mess, it's to make sure your kind doesn't expose themselves to the human world which, by the way, you're doing an excellent job of, what with the way you disposed of a body in a dumpster last month." Sarcasm dripped on every word I spoke in the last part of that sentence. I could tell my short temper was getting the better of me so I took a deep breath, though I refused to close my eyes in case the monster in front of me tried to attack. "Look, the least you could do is hide the body somewhere out of site before we come and deal with it, not somewhere where it could be easily found by someone, say a homeless guy rummaging around for scraps." She was so lucky she intervened before that guy could start running off screaming about the body he had found. Narrowing my eyes at Rose, I added, "Also, it's one thing to kill Strigoi, it is an entirely different thing to kill humans! We might not be able to take you to the police but if we find you've taken another human life we will find another way to punish you, do you understand? Your job as a Dhampir is not to kill our kind!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Morning peoples!

So now there's a f***ing Tinkerbell marathon?! DX *Singing along.* Flyyyy, you can flyyyyy... To your heaaaart! X3 Wait wait wait, so the person who voices Astrid is also Fawn in the first movie?! O.o Daaaamn!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Poor Yuffie XD I've just caught up 2 hours of GoT but I'm sure the 2 episodes I watched are ones I've already seen :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

That sucks :/ it's annoying when you watch something and then realize you've seen it already.

Now, Sora, Secret Of The Wings or The Pirate Fairy? I only have enough time for one more, me thinks. Hmmm... *Strokes her imaginary beard.* Pirate Fairy! Good choice! But we watched that one yesterday! Who cares, Zarina is epic! Pixue dust alchemy for the win! Yay! Pixie dust! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Poor poor Yuffie :/ In other news, I've discovered Panic! At the disco and they're pretty cool ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:23 pm

You've only just discovered them?

Winter fairies! So pretty! You know what else is pretty? A bottle of vodka. I think I'm gonna need it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:34 pm

Yeah, kinda. Like, I've heard of them before but never really listened to their songs before^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Anyway I'm gonna have to go soon. I'm meeting Callum for the first time in ages. Although I have a feeling it's gonna be kinda awkward :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Good luck, Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down