House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Wolfsoul
Scampi
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Fair enough. I need to... Do something, in a minute. I can't just watch Tinkerbell all day, I need to be productive!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Why not? Start being productive tomorrow Razz You've got a whole week off to be productive, right?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Right, gott go. Ee ya.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:01 am

Nah, I need to get off of my *ss and do stuff soon. Bye Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:47 am

So my dad has disappeared without leaving a note or taking his phone and he's supposed to be driving me to meet mum right now -_- I am sooo p***ed off with him!

He arrived with 8 minutes to spare and luckily we didn't miss mum. Soone and mum are gonna head out again to get the halloween stuff since the Tesco mum works at didn't have any good decorations!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:25 am

That sucks :/ Things with Callum were awkward for about an hour but then it was just like old times.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:27 am

morning..well..afternoon xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:39 am

That's good, Scampi! Hello ladies ^_^ Hey guys! Who wants to rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:50 am

Eh, I can try but idk if I can be bothered.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:52 am

You don't have to but if you want to try, who and who?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:30 am

Britt wanna rp? Shadow want to bring in a Matio so that I can have a word with him?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:34 am

Sorry I poofed and idk who I wanna rp :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:36 am

Lets not bother, then. There's always tomorrow ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:38 am

*Runs in, sits on the couch, quickly turning on to Strictly* You nearly forgot! Maybe in a couple of hours actuall, wolfie ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:41 am

sure
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:42 am

O.o Ok...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:43 am

Wolfsoul wrote:((Wait wait, is Rose actually feeling bad about trying to kill Holland? She still has a heart? Well, Abby and Rose's friendship might not be ruined afterall! ... Actually, it might be. I just remembered that I was going to make Abby say some super harsh words the next time she saw Rose ^_^" If Rose can just look past it, though - probably not but, hey, she should take it like a man considering all she's put Abby through - then they might just be able to get things back on track again... Maybe... I don't know, Rose really screwed up :/))

Oh, so apparently Rose Hathaway had attitude, too? Great. Just my luck that I got stuck with someone like her; a bratty teen. "First of all, the name's Courtney. You should show me some respect considering me and my people are saving your rear right now, Dhampir." Perhaps retaliation wasn't the way to go, but why should I show respect when she was clearly not going to do the same with me. "Second of all, my job isn't to clean up your mess, it's to make sure your kind doesn't expose themselves to the human world which, by the way, you're doing an excellent job of, what with the way you disposed of a body in a dumpster last month." Sarcasm dripped on every word I spoke in the last part of that sentence. I could tell my short temper was getting the better of me so I took a deep breath, though I refused to close my eyes in case the monster in front of me tried to attack. "Look, the least you could do is hide the body somewhere out of site before we come and deal with it, not somewhere where it could be easily found by someone, say a homeless guy rummaging around for scraps." She was so lucky she intervened before that guy could start running off screaming about the body he had found. Narrowing my eyes at Rose, I added, "Also, it's one thing to kill Strigoi, it is an entirely different thing to kill humans! We might not be able to take you to the police but if we find you've taken another human life we will find another way to punish you, do you understand? Your job as a Dhampir is not to kill our kind!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:18 am

Ohhh I looooove Frankie's dress :O So beautiful and red and sparkly Surprised Gosh Craig just sounds so bored it just annoys me DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:31 am

Mmm. Aljaz is a beautiful human being. There are quite a few beautiful human beings this year X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:31 am

Male or female human beings? Or both?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:33 am

Wolfsoul wrote:
Wolfsoul wrote:((Wait wait, is Rose actually feeling bad about trying to kill Holland? She still has a heart? Well, Abby and Rose's friendship might not be ruined afterall! ... Actually, it might be. I just remembered that I was going to make Abby say some super harsh words the next time she saw Rose ^_^" If Rose can just look past it, though - probably not but, hey, she should take it like a man considering all she's put Abby through - then they might just be able to get things back on track again... Maybe... I don't know, Rose really screwed up :/))

Oh, so apparently Rose Hathaway had attitude, too? Great. Just my luck that I got stuck with someone like her; a bratty teen. "First of all, the name's Courtney. You should show me some respect considering me and my people are saving your rear right now, Dhampir." Perhaps retaliation wasn't the way to go, but why should I show respect when she was clearly not going to do the same with me. "Second of all, my job isn't to clean up your mess, it's to make sure your kind doesn't expose themselves to the human world which, by the way, you're doing an excellent job of, what with the way you disposed of a body in a dumpster last month." Sarcasm dripped on every word I spoke in the last part of that sentence. I could tell my short temper was getting the better of me so I took a deep breath, though I refused to close my eyes in case the monster in front of me tried to attack. "Look, the least you could do is hide the body somewhere out of site before we come and deal with it, not somewhere where it could be easily found by someone, say a homeless guy rummaging around for scraps." She was so lucky she intervened before that guy could start running off screaming about the body he had found. Narrowing my eyes at Rose, I added, "Also, it's one thing to kill Strigoi, it is an entirely different thing to kill humans! We might not be able to take you to the police but if we find you've taken another human life we will find another way to punish you, do you understand? Your job as a Dhampir is not to kill our kind!"

Rose rolled her eyes "Look, I wasnt the only one who killed those humans. And if I didnt kill them, then I wouldnt be here right now. It was me or them. I decided it would be them." she shrugged it off. "If our kind tried killing you, then you'd kill them and not let them kill you." she walked out of her room and closed the door behind her "Its not my fault that the bodies are lying around anyway."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:39 am

Mostly males- But a lot of the females are drop dead sexy too X3 Especially that one who did the samba and the one who did the chacha. Damn, them could shake! God I need a- DON'T go there, please. *groans* You're right, you're right. When did you get here? I came in just as Frankie started her dance, you two were in awe at that point Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:49 am

Chloe, if you need a woman, Thorn is at your disposal. She's rather curvy for a Valentine, so I'm sure she'd be good at shaking her hips for you Wink Lol XD

She had a point, which I hated. If Dhampirs tired to attack us then, yeah, some crazy people would try and fight back. They'd stand no chance but it was just part of our instincts; the fight of flight reaction. That didn't mean that Rose could get away with this, though and me scowl said as much. When she said that the bodies lying around wasn't her fault, however, I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Oh really? And who's fault was it? The tooth fairy's?" I rolled my eyes, glancing either side of us to make sure we were still alone, then spoke again before Rose had a chance to answer that snarky comment with one of her own. "Don't try to play innocent with me, Hathaway. Our files on the recent incidents all show that you have something to do with it, therefore hiding the bodies so that no one could see them before we got there was your responsibility. If you weren't the only one who killed those humans then you should've instructed your 'colleague' on how to hide the bodies. All of this falls back to you and your lack of thinking which is why we're now stuck in this mess." My voice never raised, but the anger was still seething there. According to my bosses, they wanted me to stick close to Rose Hathaway the next time she went out hunting, to make sure the bodies were disposed of before other humans could see, which meant I now had to spend a night with one of the most infuriating creatures of the night I had ever had the misfortunate of meeting! Ugh, why could I had not been born into a normal family, not a family of Alchemists?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:50 am

*groans* Ugh, don't tempt me DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:50 am

Scampi, I don't think you should be posting those kind of things around Britt >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next