House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 28 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:33 am

Technically, Abby will have to go through PT too. Physical therapy, I mean. So... Dislocated shoulder=not so happy Abby

Hola though Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:37 am

Oh yeah, it mentioned physical therapy, I just forgot! So physical therapy on top of her mental therapy on top of her weekly check ups regarding her medication. Plus, Abby tends to be grumpy whenever she's in pain so... Yeah XD

Hi Linz! Rp? ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:13 am

Sure, I'll go back a few pages and type up a reply.

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:15 am

Or I could just skip until when they're in the library...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:30 am

I spots a Shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:20 am

Holland: How I could be so angry with a woman I had not shown aggression to before surprised me, but Rose and Abby were a thing I couldn't really handle well anyway. She was still great friends with her, so much so that she felt comfortable feeding from her rather than from me. How was I the one she didn't come to? I wasn't really sure why it bothered me, I wasn't easy to anger, but something about Rose just... I couldn't explain the suddenness of my intolerance for her.

In a flash it seemed we were in my bedroom, Abby throwing off my thoughts with a kiss to my shoulder. Bed, of course. Even if my chest hurts I have to sleep, work was tomorrow and I couldn't skip out with only a week under my belt. Zoning out entirely, I looked down at my wrists in question, remembering the face of Madame as Bruno shot her. The pain, the anger, so quickly pulled together and so easily pushed off with her last breath. What she had said, I didn't know the language nor the meaning, but I could tell something went wrong near the end. Something dropped in the atmosphere and something hit me like a brick wall. Whatever it was, I hope it had faded away just as her life had.

"Cream, right. I'll go ahead and... Grab some of that." Heading towards the bathroom I kept my eyes on the raw, red marks on my wrists. Abby seemed so protective of me, but even when I was in trouble she sent for Rose, calling upon her help. If it were Rose kidnapped I'd be instructed to sit here in my room like a good little human pet... Wait, I shouldn't be thinking so horribly about Abby. None of this was her fault and yet I was practically attacking her within my own thoughts for no real reason. I opened the cabinet and searched for any cream that would help but didn't find any, shrugging it off. "I'll have to pick some up tomorrow after work..." It was more to myself than anyone, I wasn't really feeling talkative anyway. I returned to the bedroom and removed my shirt, tossing it down in front of my dresser without much care. I'd have to clean up later, I was mentally and physically exhausted. Plus, if this pain didn't cease, I was probably going to catch very little sleep anyway. Once I maneuvered out of my jeans, without the expert skill I usually displayed, I climbed into bed beneath the covers and undid my hair, looking at Abby only a moment before groaning. "Open a window, won't you please? I feel like I'm baking in here." I could swear sweat was formed on my face, the beads threatening to bring a much stickier sleep than I was prepared for. Abby wouldn't want to cuddle either, and perhaps I deserved it. This feverish feeling was absolutely annoying, but I knew my past had finally caught up to me and Abby had to save me. She had to put herself in harms way because of me and I wasn't comfortable with that. Jeremy would most definitely criticize me for this one too. I knew if I had a fever the only way to really work through it was to cover up and sweat it out, but I didn't want to. I was restless. Tired and restless. Hopefully Abby would understand... Even if I didn't.

It took me longer than I had planned, but dinner and forgotten hw caught my attention
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Henry: "You can borrow my notes, if you'd like..." It was my nature to be kind to another person, nowadays anyway, and I didn't discriminate who my help was available to. If that included a small, beautiful brunette then so be it. Tara was sweet, quiet even. Human, I could smell it on her. I know it was wrong to entertain my interest, but my girlfriend had vanished again and I was nearly finished with hoping for her return. After suffering the guilt of my previous choice, choosing wrong admittedly, I wasn't going to put myself in the backseat of things. I wanted to choose things based off of what I wanted, what was good for me. Not the other way around. Tara, she was good and real, not some dream that I made up like Isolt seems to be. Not that I was taking my interest in this cute, bashful brunette to any level other than support. People need support when they're in school, it's intensely tough and the professors aren't very friendly most often.

Tara sits in the row in front of me, which gives me a good excuse to look at her without getting caught. Well, almost never getting caught if the kid next to me would stop giving me judging glances. Her hair is long, most often worn up in some creative bun or braided over her shoulder. I've noticed the small tattooed dragon that snakes up the back of her ear, it's meaning yet unknown to me. The way she tucks her hair behind her ear when I talk to her, usually just asking silly questions to hear her voice, brings a smile to my face even remembering it. Those gray eyes, full of so much unknown I just want to sit down and explore her, but not in the physical way one would expect. I want to know her. Who is Tara Adams, where does she come from?

"Thanks... I promise I'll return them Henry." She flashes a smile to seal her promise and takes the notes from my hands, leaving me quiet and nervous. Nervous? Yes, she scares the hell out of me. How do I explain this sudden pull a completely normal girl has on me? How do I tell myself she can't be important, my relationship with Isolt is important. I am not the type of man who betrays his partner with another. This was nothing, just notes and a silly thought about one girl. "Don't worry about it, I have them pretty much memorized." The words felt like heavy weights I had dropped from my mouth, each one taking maximum effort just to muster. I watched her stand, following the slender curves of her body with my eyes until she turned towards me again. "I'll see you tomorrow then, right? Literature...?" A reminder that Ryker was my professor was the wake up call I needed, I suppose. He'd definitely push me towards her, probably even requiring I participate in anything with her to keep us close. He was like... A matchmaker, except he didn't want us to match. He wanted me to jump back on the bachelor bandwagon and take a ride.

"Yeah, Mr. Parks' class. I'll be there, for sure." She smiled again, tucked her hair behind her ear, and looked away from me. "Maybe we can sit together or something, who knows..." With that little comment she was off, heading towards the door. I needed to pull myself together, because Isolt would be back. She comes back, even if I know I don't deserve the in and out again relationship we have. I'm lonely, but still dealing with the guilt I brought in myself after Yuffie and dealing with the regret now that Isolt is nowhere to be seen again, I can't afford to add another person in the mix. Besides, she could find it odd I have a child, and I'm not willing to throw away his importance in my life for a girl. Not that we're a thing, like I said.

I thought I'd throw a little Newlin in here...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:25 pm

I can't get back to sleep, I have a tickling cough that wont go away! DX

*Takes a deep and sighs.* *Places a hand on Yuffie's shoulder, giving her a sympathetic look.* Are you gonna be ok? Maybe, it's just... I know I said I wouldn't taken him back, but implying that I was the right decision - actually realizing he should've stuck with me... *Groans, running her hand through her hair.* I need a drink. This week's already been tough enough without having any guy drama >.< Are you joining me, Anna? I'm not old enough to drink yet but I'll at least keep you company Smile *Walks into the kitchen with Yuffie.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Holland looked kinda sick as she climbed into bed, sweat forming on her brow and seeming to be in a bad mood. I didn't blame her for the bad mood, but the sweat? Something was going here. Muttering a quick, "Yeah, sure." I moved to open the windows as requested. It was only then when I raised my arm that I saw all the dried blood from TJ's attacks, then remembered that I had been scratched by a bullet too. Heaving a sigh, I grabbed my PJs and went to deal with that straight away.

It was kinda tough to scrub off all the dried blood, but I eventually managed to do so and exited the bathroom in my pyjamas. After setting my clothes down in a pile in the corner of the room, I clambered into bed beside Holland, pressing a palm to her forehead. A fever. Damn it. Not only did this mean that my girlfriend was going to be super sticky when snuggling tonight, but I was also at a lost of what to do to make her feel better, because I had never gotten a fever before. In a feeble attempt to be helpful, I asked, "Do you need anything? A drink, maybe?" Geez, first the flu and now I fever. I seriously hoped for Holland's sake that this was just a one-off thing, not the start of another illness...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Holland: The open windows didn't quite help, but who really gives a damn. Maybe I'm still coming off of the prior illness, or maybe being in that completely unsanitary place did this to me, I just know I don't like it. I was practically prepared to jump into the bath, run some ice cold water, and sit for a few hours. I felt like I was on fire, just burning up everywhere. I expected Abby to come to bed rather quickly but I suppose my expectations were wrong. I was wrong, and it seemed I was wrong about a lot of things. Like the relationship between Rose and Abby. What was Rose intending to do with Abby? People don't just stick around after a break up like theirs. Rose wanted something Abby couldn't give her and that should create tension. Was Rose hoping to take her back? Would Abby go back to the girl she had loved? May possibly still love... I had to shake this feeling, all the assumptions and jealousy. What the hell was wrong with me? It just snapped on when Abby and Rose had shown up.

Abby returned to the room and climbed into bed, showing her own signs of caring, touching my head. I had already told her I was hot, there wasn't any real need to double check. I shrugged away from her, shaking my head. "I'm just fine. I don't need anything..." My harshness wash intended, I didn't mean to... Laying down, I pulled the covers up and buried my face in Abby's shoulder, holding myself back. My frustration with myself only made things worse. Perhaps I was just irritable. Being kidnapped does that. Perhaps I was still in shock. That was a good enough excuse. Deciding she probably didn't want me sweating on her, I turned over into my other side and hugged one of my pillows to my chest.

And I'm probably out now, definitely tired
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:07 pm

The part of me that was quick to anger was incredibly p***ed off at the way Holland had spoken to me; I had just rescued her and she treated me like this?! The part of me that hated myself - a part of me that hadn't reared it's ugly head in over a month - wondered what stupid thing I had done to anger her, then started listing off all the answers. Those guys with the guns, TJ, I had gone overboard with my violence and she probably hated me for it. To be honest, I didn't blame her considering that tonight she had seen a monster. The rest of me, though, knew that being kidnapped had probably stressed her out, that it wasn't my fault and she'd probably sleep it off. That theory was strengthened when she buried her head into my shoulder. 'See, Abby?' I thought to myself, trying to fight off my own negativity. 'You haven't done anything wrong, otherwise she wouldn't be doing this.' For a moment I chanted this in my mind, trying to let the happiness return.

And then she turned away from me completely. Any happiness I had regained instantly vanished. I had done something! I had done something to upset the woman I loved and now she hated me, and I hated myself for making her hate me. Gosh, I was such an idiot, I had screwed things up with the best thing - best person - to happen to me in a long long time! I had to fix this tomorrow, I had to take her on a date after work to mad up for things and to try and show her that I was still worth loving, because I didn't want to lose Holland from my life.

The date would have to wait until tomorrow, though. For now, all i could do was replace my shocked look with a frown. I wasn't sure what to do now, hesitant to snuggle in closer when it was obvious that she didn't want me anywhere near her. Eventually I worked up the courage to kiss the top of her head and whisper a simple, "Goodnight, beautiful." Nefore I retreated to my side of the bed. I struggled to sleep for a while - to many worrying thoughts travelling around my head - but eventually the physical exhaustion from all the fighting I had done today took over, forcing me into a deep sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Just realized something.

So basically Holland's curse is getting super angry over little, so angry that she ends up hurting people, right? That exactly what Abby's mental disorder is all about. So maybe the curse made Holland take Abby's mental disorder away from her? Obviously the woman who cursed her (I can't remember her name >.<) wouldn't know about Abby's IED so it wouldn't be that specific, it'd more like the curse just took the rage from the next person to cross paths with Holland and store it within her and, well, the next person to cross Holland's path was super-rageful Abby. Without the medication or the calming techniques Abby learnt in therapy, Holland would have no idea how to control it and it'll get out of hand. She probably wouldn't realize it until after the curse has worn off, but she'd be experiencing what Abby has to fight against in a daily basis.

Just a thought ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:52 am

http://www.homestyler.com/designer
these are from my teacher
http://planner.roomsketcher.com/#/?pid=493174
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:12 am

Spirit Bound is now in my possession (Temporarily - Library book). I have to do homework first, though >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:15 am

o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:17 am

And I just had a thought: Thorn would totally suit Lulu from FFX's dress! That would be an awesome halloween costume for her! Unfortunatey, though, Thorn doesn't know about FFX, so it wouldn't work :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:49 am

Rose's dad is a ladies man! XD Good gosh, I pity Rose for having to deal with that! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:56 am

xDDD ikr?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:01 am

Flirting with 3 women within 1 chapter XD He's worse than Jason! XD

But I think I'm more of a Radrian(???) fan than a Romitri fan, especially since, now that Adrian has stopped smoking and drinking, he's someone that I probably would consider dating if he was real :3

Oh! And I discovered a Holland Street in town. I forgot to take a picture but I thought it was funny Razz

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:02 am

Ugh, I'm stuffed >.< O.o You're not gonna throw up, are you? I don't know, maybe :S Hmm... One sec. *Gets up and leaves the room, returning once he had collected a bucket, a damp washcloth and a glass of water.* Jere you go. Just in case. *Sets the stuff down.* Thank you...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:55 am

I think I'll type something up before I get distracted. Hola though Smile

Perhaps you've seen my panther cub around, I can seem to find him. *chcks behind the couch and groans* I think we better schedule some time with his father, this is his area of expertise. Werepanther shifting, I mean.
I could try and help, I shift into a panther too. Not that a young boy shiftin is bad, of course.
Well, if we find him, sure.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:58 am

You could always ask Sora and Yuffie to help you find him :3

Hi Linz and co.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:13 am

*is sat in the corner punching a pillow* Is Ryker around at all? I need a hug and to rant at him about how fucking annoying my brother is and hoW I can't wait to move in with my sister >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:18 am

I don't wanna be a bother to Yuffie and Sora. He'll turn up when he feels like it. I just wish he'd tell me before he goes off like this. *slumps down onto the couch and sighs* How're you, Wolfie?

We can hug first then perhaps you can rant to me while I drink some coffee? I need to gain some energy before tackling the papers my class turned in. *frowns slightly and sets his coffee down on the endtable.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:23 am

You wouldn't be bothering them, you'd be entertaining them. you complain of loneliness and then don't make the effort to be with people. *Rolls her eyes, choosing to sit on Justin's lap as he sits reading in the armchair. I feel good, though. I'll but mentally good. *Looks up from his book and grimaces.* Wolfie, I need to go and see Elsa... Tough toughies, I'm sitting here now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next