House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 15 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:16 am

Bleh DX SO full DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:18 am

I have yet to eat. I probably should eat soon...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:03 am

I think Nathalie will like Xie's halloween costume; he's going as a lifeguard Wink

Still struggling for costume ideas for Kiara, Hope and Denzel.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:05 am

Oh, are they going? Maybe a zombie bride and groom?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:07 am

I just assumed they were going. Do you think Ierra would want to go or would she prefer a movie night, just the two of them?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:09 am

Movie night Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:13 am

Ah right, ok ^_^ And if Sierra gets scared, she can hide behind me! You'll be hiding behind her!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:26 am

I spots a Shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:31 am

so cold... too cold to tidy...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 am

It's cold here, too :/ *Pushes a Denzel towards Scampi.* Make use of him while he's here! Denzel will keep you warm! O.O O...k...? *Rubs the back of his neck, then hesitantly holds out his arms for a hug.* Want a hug, Scampi? ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:43 am

Not particularly, no.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:02 am

Ok then, I'll just... Go and get some food... *Heads into the kitchen.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:16 am

Briiiiitt?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:21 am

hm?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:22 am

Rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:23 am

Practice is over, my birthday is tomorrow, my game is tomorrow... I'm settled in with a bowl of popcorn and another bowl of candy corn. Thinking about icing my entire body because I'm in so much physical pain, but hola anyway to those here Smile

Oh, and I was scrolling down my tumblr wall and saw some colton, thought I'd post it for scampi
Cause I'm beautiful, I know
Full of yourself Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:25 am

Hi Linz...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:35 am

Hola Wolfie Smile how are you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:40 am

Headachey, tired, and I feel like I've let you down because I said Abby and Rose would be with Holland and TJ by the time you came on and now you're just left waiting around Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:42 am

she's not left waiting around o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:45 am

If feel like she is, because she's had nothing to type up yesterday or today :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:46 am

Wolfsoul wrote:As soon as Rose moved, I took that as my cue to move too, using my speed to narrowly miss bullets as I slid behind a pillar. I could here the guys from the corridor, who had been guarding, come rushing to join in too and I shot sat them as best as I could, realizing we were quickly getting outnumbered. It took a couple shots but I managed to get one of them in the knee, causing them to collapse in agonizing pain. Even on the floor he tried shooting, so I aimed again, this time hitting his hand. I was actually aiming for his elbow but eh, it did the same job; he was able to use the gun and dropped it. It was still too dangerous to knock the guy out and steal the gun, but I was pretty sure that Rose would end up killing off some of the 5 guys soon - didn't she always end up killing someone? - so then it'd be a lot safer.

Hehe, I bet she will, especially if he wears a tight t-shirt Wink

Rose hid behind a different pillar. She looked at Abby before focusing on her targets. She popped out again and shot one of the guys. Hearing him scream before his body dropped to the ground with a thud. Apparently She got a shot in the neck. She hid behind the pillar again "Another one out."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:11 am

So one guy dead, one guy down, and the guy who Rose had shot in the shoulder was trying and failing to shoot with his other arm. I quickly shot him in the other arm to stop that, then aimed at the 4th guy's knee. With most injured and only one still standing and able to shoot, I left Rose to finish them off - they wouldn't cause too much trouble for her. As I ran towards the door the guys had been guarding, I kept shooting behind me, trying to give Rose and much helped as possible, then I burst into the room.

I didn't have time to take in the bodies on the floor, the overwheming scent of blood, my girlfriend bound up - if I had hesitated even a second I would been shot at. Instead I just lunged towards the only guy in the room, ripping the gun from his hands and throwing it out of his way before tackling the guy to the ground with a feral snarl. My hand curled around his throat, fingers digging into his skin as I held my own gun to his head to scare him. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you for stealing my girlfriend." I said, baring my fangs. My voice was dark and dangerous, beyond caring for this guy's life. Sure, I couldn't kill him myself, but I would happily beat the s*** out of it, then watch Rose give him a slow, painful death.

((TJ's hands are free. Maybe he pulls out a knife and stabs Abby's arm to get her off of him. He'll probably eventually lose the fight, but then Holland will get the knife that she'll use against Abby and Rose later.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Tj: What the hell had she said? What was I going to do about Holland without Deruco? I couldn't let her run off and tell her probation officer that I was around, and that I had kidnapped her. Could I really muster the courage to kill her? No, there had to be a way to keep her on my side. With only Holland and I left in the room, I found it quite curious nobody came to check after the gunfire. Then again, they knew serious things were happening behind those doors. "Why are you so insistent on staying here? There's nothing here for you, and I'm offering you the freedom you can't get here. Freedom to escape your past, instead of sticking around and trying to fit in with others. You don't belong here, you fit in with me and you know it..."

She showed no signs of breaking, just held her head low and eyes away from me. Damn her stubbornness and her emotional attachment to whoever this other woman was. I had known Holland was interested in women, but my hopes were always high she'd figure out we had enough in common to work it out. At least, that would make us to be the most successful duo in the ring. Dealer and producer together couldn't get better. My attention turned as somebody bursted through the door, but how hadn't I noticed them before? I should've heard them by now, not just now. I didn't have any time to react before she was on me, forcing me to the ground and her hand tightly on my throat. "What the...?" Holland seemed surprised, but didn't speak up. Was this the... There's a gun pressed to my head, what the hell? I didn't really know what to do, but I needed a plan of action quickly. Thinking, now that my gun had been stripped from me and I had no men, I needed to hit the emergency here. Sliding my hand down to my belt, I unsheathed my knife and stuck her arm, taking her surprise to shove her off of me and prepare for another advance. Looking towards Holland, I questioned her knowledge of them.

Holland: The death of Bruno knocked me rather frozen, shock washing over every nerve within me. How could he just kill him? How could Bruno betray Tj and try to save me? He was just a frontman I had the liberty of going on runs with, I guess he took more of a friendly liking to me than I thought. We had discussed lots of things, and it saddened me to think of one conversation in particular. His daughter had to be thirteen now, right? Five years past eight, we talked about her birthday party last I saw Bruno. He was discouraged, his ex-wife claiming he shouldn't be involved but his daughter needed her father. Now she wouldn't have the luxury. Knowing what it was like to miss out on a parent, I felt a deep sorrow. Even as Tj tried to make eye contact I refused, uninterested. I was ashamed I had followed him so blindly for so long and gone to prison for him.

The crash through the door caught my attention, of course, and I perked up to find Abby atop Tj with a deadly aim at his head. I knew she wouldn't kill him, and a part of me was relieved. The loyalty I still held for him was begging every bone within my body to compel Abby away, let me take his offer and follow through with my favorite hobby. I couldn't though, and I shouldn't. Every ounce of pity I felt for Tj at the mercy of my girlfriend, who I was very happy to see, was decimated by the bomb he took part in triggering. He stabbed her, and I was tearing at my restraints to get at him. Something was changing though, I could feel a sickness start to overwhelm my entire torso, like a heavy weight had been pressed on me. Tj questioned and I answered, painfully. "Hopefully, they're here to kick your ass..." So much tugging at my restraints knocked my chair over entirely, which caused me to come face to face with a voodoo master riddled with bullet holes from Bruno. Deruco was trying to curse me, but did she finish? I don't feel any more loyal to Tj than before...

I'm super tired, sorry if it's awful
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Happy birthday, linz Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content