House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 27 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:15 am

*Walks into Elsa's room (As Anna watches from the doorway of her own bedroom, just across the hall, with a slight smirk.) and approaches the woman in question.* Elsa, I have a question and Anna said to ask you because you're the smartest person in the world!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:22 am

How Valerie will develop? Like, outside he womb because I'm ready for her to just pop out.
Smartest person, hmm? I think she's exaggerating my gifts, but okay. *squats in front of the girl and raises an eyebrow* What would you like to ask?

Chem homework again, so I feel you.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:33 am

Oh gosh, you really want me to explain it? You're asking me to explain an entire powerpoint of work! DX She'll develop mentally through four stages. From 0-2years she'll learn through senses, then 2-7years she'll learn to talk and play but she'll struggle to understand that people think differently. And then from 7-11 she'll be able to think logically about things and then 11+ she'll become more concerned with the future and hypothetical things... You should really talk to me tomorrow when my teacher explains it all DX

How did Valerie get into Kenny's tummy? *Bites her lip, struggling to hold back her laughter.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 am

Done! It's a miracle! Now I only have to write some targets for Friday et voila! I'll do that tomorrow, though, after college ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:12 am

If its that much trouble forget I asked, I'll wait and see when she gets here. It's nothing I'm concerned about.
Uh... Well, you see... *rubs the back of her neck and sighs* Kenny wished on it a long time, a baby I mean, and one day she was visited by this... Warlock of sorts. He told her that he'd make a spell, seeing as how she was sad in her life and deserved a happy baby. So, he did and that's how it happened. *stands upright again and shoves her hands in her back pockets* Thats what I heard, anyway. I wasn't there to confirm it, your mother may know a little more about it than I do. She had you after all, and I don't have any children of my own to really know how it goes. Seems we're in the same ship here, princess.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:19 am

I'll explain things when I understand it better. Things don't make sense when I just right it down - I need someone to say it in order to understand it - so in theroy I should be able to go through the basics with you tomorrow Smile

Ohhhh! My daddy's a warlock so then he must've done the spell on mommy! Do you think I'll be able to do the spell on sad girls one day too? Smile *The laughter escapes with a snort.* I don't think it works that way, Sora! XD Why not? *Looks between the two older women confusedly.* I have magic so why can't I make sad girls happy with the baby spell?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:52 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Today had been a long day and, to be honest, I didn't want to stay here any longer either, so I agreed instantly to her request. "Ok, I'll take you home now." Kissing her cheek, I turned back to Rose for a moment just to quickly say, "Try not to get into any trouble, Hathaway." Then made my way out of the basement with Holland, leaving Rose to go about her own buisness, which would probably mean she ended up going on a Strigoi hunt.

As we passed the guys we had taken down, I bit my lip. One was dead - Rose's fault - and the others were dying from blood loss. I felt guilt twist painfully in my stomach. They were just following orders, it wasn't anything personal, and they probably had families or something and this was the only way support them... Damn my angelness. With a sigh, I pulled out my phone, calling Justin and explaining things to him. He was bust, apparently, but he said he'd send people over ASAP. Feeling a little better now, I hung up, picking up my leather jacket as we walked out and draping it over my girlfriend's shoulders.

The walk home was silent; I didn't know what to say and Holland didn't seem talkative, which was understandable after what had just happened. Our first stop had been my room, to grab my PJs for an overnight stay in Holland's room because there was no way I was leaving her side tonight. We then went to Holland's room, where I took my jacket from her, throwing it into the corner of the room, and kissed her shoulder. "We should probably go straight to bed." I murmured, doubt Holland would be up for fading tonight. "If you have to some sort of cream you can put on your wrists, though, you should do that first." There'd probably be questions asked at work tomorrow, but I'd help her try to dodge the questions. I didn't even think Holland should go to work tomorrow, to be honest, but I guess she just wanted to have some normality after the completely screwed up day she had had today.

Just gonna leave this here...

By the way, Rose didn't kill TJ, she just left him handcuffed to a post or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Ever had the feeling you're not liked? I have that feeling right now. Whenever I wave or say hi to a couple girls in my class, they just completely ignore me! I don't really mind that much - I'm not keen on one and pity the other because she's like a sheep following the shepherd - but it's just weird for me to not be liked for once O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:14 am

I CANT SEE THE PICTURWS
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:06 am

What pictures? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:49 am

I know that I'm not liked *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:00 am

the icons
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:28 am

We like you, Scampi! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:51 am

Holland-Abby-Rose plan:

Sound good?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:54 am

sounds good xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:02 am

Good good ^_^ I think it'd be funnier if Abby confessed in the hospital though because then when Holland asks why Abby tried protecting her, Abby could just give her this 'Isn't it obvious?!' look. Plus she'd probably be on some sort of drugs for the dislocated shoulder XD

Oh! I just remembered, the force Rose used wasn't going to cause the dislocation, Abby collapsing in a heap was gonna push the stake in more and thus dislocate the shoulder. Abby's just gonna assume it was Rose's fault since she passed out before she collasped and hen blame her when really it's her own fault for falling and landing on the stake! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:08 am

now you just lost me xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:15 am

Gah, damn it! The only pain killers she'll be on are ibuprofen and paracetemol! It says possibly codeine if the other two don't work (And I know that that could have interesting effects) but Abby's a vampire and I have a feeling that vampires would have a higher pain tolerance and therefore not need codeine >.<

*Sighs.* Basically Abby passes out, collapses and lands on the stake which is currently wedged into her shoulder. This causes the stake to be pushed in further and cause her arm to pop out of the socket. She wont remember falling when she wakes up, so when they tell her that her arm's dislocated, Abby will instantly think 'Rose must've dislocated it when she stabbed me!' and therefore Rose would get into trouble for something she technically didn't do.

You following now?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:15 am

yus
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:22 am

Good good. Anyway, I just looked up info about a dislocated shoulder and it also mentions tissue damage which would mean needing surgery... Rose does attack Abby with a very dagerous weapon which could cause tissue damage... Gee, I wonder how much trouble we can get Rose into! XD Nah, the sling Abby's gonna have to wear is bad enough, lets not get Rose into trouble for making Abby need surgery too XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:23 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:28 am

Abby will be super moody with Rose, I can see it now...

Abby: *As soon as Rose walks into the hospital room.* You b****! You dislocated my shoulder and now I have to wear this stupid sling!
Rose: A) I didn't dislocate your shoulder, you did that yourself. B) Holland narrowly missed your kidneys! Why aren't you shouting her too?!
Abby: A) You did dislocate it, you liar! I couldn't have done it because I was passed out! And B) At least she narrowly missed instead of f***ing hitting it like you did!
Rose: -_-...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:38 am

XD yep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:40 am

Hehe :3 Now I'mma watch The Great Gatsby. Probably not all of it, though, because it goes on for a long time :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:47 am

I ended up getting to watch it all. It's not that bad Smile And now we get Tinkerbell And The Great Fairy Rescue until Yuffie gets home. Yay! Tinkerbell is the best! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next