House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:24 am

*nods and forces self up before going to hug Ryker* I'm actually too tired to rant but I'm pretty sure you get the main idea of it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:39 am

Oh! Scampi! What's the chances of Chloe hooking up with Thorn this halloween if she dressed up like this:
The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Luluposter
((The woman standing up)) Bear in mind that this dress shows a whole lot of cleavage. *Facepalms.* Oh boy >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:41 am

I just... I know she doesn't really feel comfortable around me. Or she didn't, anyway. I don know how she feels now, but entertained by my presence doesn't seem to be something I see happening. *shrugs and leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees*

Alrighty then. *smiles and hugs her against his chest, rubbing her back* So, when do you expect to move in with your sister.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:54 am

If you want to know how Yuffie feels about you now, she's still a little mad, but she understands that you're a part of Sora's life so she doesn't mind you hnging around. *Taps his head with his index finger twice to indicate that he had read that information in Yuffie's thoughts, then looks to Wolfie.* Can I go now? I still need to give her the 6 montj anniversary gift. Ugh, fine >.< *Gets off of Justin's lap.* *Gets up and puts his book away before heading upstairs, knocking on Elsa's door.* *Sits back down in the armchair, returning her attention to Henry.* So, yeah, if you need help tracking Micah down, don't be afraid to ask them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:21 am

I see. Angry still but perhaps I could slip back into being at least semi-friends with her. She had promised not to let things get in the way of our friendship after all, hopefully that means my stupidity was included. Where do you suppose they are?

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:25 am

Either chilling in Anna's room or making sure Kennedy doesn't end up exploding XD

*Is in Kennedy's room with Sora, trying to give tips on how to raise a baby and be a single mum even though she had no idea what she was doing half of the time.* *Is entertaining herself with some of Kennedy's clothes, playing dress-up.*

Are you typing up that reply, Linz?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:28 am

Hello :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:35 am

Hi Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:16 am

Holland: It was not my intent to harm Abby, nor was it my intent to act as if I was disinterested in her. I was... What was I? This feeling I was dealing with is weighing me down, turning down any hope I have to sleep. Soon enough I heard Abby find her sleep, and I envied my girlfriend for this. Why was I always in some sort of mess? Why was I the one who constantly got the horrible things life had to offer. The childhood, the bad relationships and finally the entire prison ordeal. Not to mention my father practically disowned me when I told him I was into girls. Everything in my life was one shitstorm after another and finally I get Abby, but our relationship has been my worry she'll get bored with someone so much older and that she'll run off with Rose at the first sign of her coming around. Everything was negative, but I somehow had to find sleep. I had to carry on and hope I was hit with some sort of luck streak soon.

Sleep hadn't come, as I knew it wouldn't. I laid awake, fever and all, sweating against my will. For a moment I thought I was drifting off but Tj's face was glued to the inside of my eyelids, a constant reminder each time I closed my eyes. Abby had nearly killed him, and he didn't fight back much. Perhaps I owed it to him to follow in his footsteps like I used to, he had lifted me up from nothing to living in the lap of luxury. It would be a better life, being able to afford nice things and giving Abby what she deserved from a partner. The sun was warming my skin as I realized my error. Tj just wanted me as a pawn in his game, nothing more. I didn't need him to be something important. For now though, I have work. I slid out of bed and walked to the closet, grabbing a pair of jeans and a red plaid shirt, something to keep me warm so I could sweat this out. Hopefully, anyway. Sometimes fevers make you feel cold, so this would help. I placed them on the bed and approached my dresser, pulling out a black bra from the top drawer as another wave of pressure hit my chest. I gripped the dresser in desperation, holding myself up enough not to make any sounds to wake Abby by hitting the floor. Composing myself, I grabbed a pair of matching underwear, for the sake of uniformity, and laid them atop the outfit I had planned.

The shower wasn't much help for my aching chest and my set fever, but it helped to wake me a bit, preparing me for the outside world that much more. I looked at Abby as I buttoned my shirt, already having dressed and not eager to leave the bedroom. Was I to wake her? Perhaps she could figure out when to wake up on her own, or Rose could try and wake her if she comes up here like the little... I had to stop his fixation I had with her. I couldn't even really determine where it all started from. I fixed the collar of my shirt and adjusted my name tag before reaching out, shaking Abby's foot. "Time to wake up, Abigail..." I cleared my throat and pulled my hair up into a messy bun, which seemed fitting because I hate wet hair against my shirt.

Well, I'll go and see if she wants to talk then. *stands and heads upstairs, knocking on Kennedy's door*
*listens to Yuffie distractedly, focussed on Sora dressing up in her clothes before a knock is at the door* Wanna answer it, Sora? It takes me a while just to get up like this.
*answers the door, drying her hair with a towel* Hey there, Handsome. Come on in... *steps back and smiles*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:38 am

Ok ^_^ *Runs over to the door, almost tripping over the long sleeves of one of Kennedy's sweaters in the process, and opens it, beaming a huge grin at the unexpected guest.* Hen-Hen! Hi! Very Happy *Her eyes widened for a moment but then her usual teasing facade returns, a smirk almost reflexively lighting up her face.* What'cha doing here, Henry? Come to join in on the baby talk? I always thought you were too manly for that but I guess I was wrong Razz

Good evening, m'lady Wink *Steps inside, closing the door behind him.* Just had a shower, huh? I'm sorry if it's bad timing :/ *Reaches into his pocket and pulls out his gift to Elsa.* Happy late half-iversary ^_^ Sorry it's, uh, not very flashy, I kinda saved up the majority of my money for the dinner date, not the actual present : And it doesn't come with a chain because I figured you could just slide it on to the heart-shaped necksce Anna got you a while back. Is that cool?
Elsa's gift:

Replying now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:55 am

Ok, so I wasn't much of a morning person; I think that everyone who knew me realized that now. That's why my first response to Holland trying to wake me up was a groan, followed by pulling the covers up over my head to block out the invading sunlight. The damage had already been done, though, my mind slowly kicking into gear, reminding me that it was a weekday which meant work. Heaving a sigh, I reluctantly surrendered, sitting upright and rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Alright, I'm awake." The yawn I gave made that statement sound pretty unconvincing, but nevertheless my eyes opened, revealing my girlfriend fully dressed and ready for work - she did have dark circles around her eyes though. That could only mean one thing. "C***, I'm gonna be late for work!" I scrambled to my feet as quick as possible, pressing a quick kiss to my girlfriend's cheek even though sje was probably still mad at me. Heading into the bathroom, I began brushing my teeth with the spare toothbrush I now kept in Holland's room. I doubt I'd have time for a shower until later, but I did make a huge effort to brush the tangles out of my naturally messy hair. It was during this time that, standing in the doorway of the bathroom while trying to fix my fiery locks, I took in my girlfriend's appearance properly, smiling at the sight. "You look great by the way. I love that shirt." I actually had one pretty simular, which was probably loved it. Even so, the plaid shirt and jeans totally beat my current fashion choice, my PJs. Yeah, I was gonna need to get some clea clothes from my room, and soon!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:01 am

*bends down, picking Sora up with one arm, and smiles at the two women as he shuts the door* On the contrary, I really love baby talk. I've been interested in this sir of thing since Mel was pregnant. *shrugs and focusses on Sora* Aren't you looking rather gorgeous? What's your secret to looking so wonderful, little princess?
*pulls the towel over her shoulder and takes the box, opening it with a smirk* I think that's a great idea, Justin. *frowns slightly as she remembers the date and closes the box, wrapping her arms around Justin's neck* Sorry about missing the date again, I really had no other choice.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:10 am

I dunno. I'm cute ^_^ And she inherits some wonderfulness from me, of course. Sora's gonna break a lot of hearts when she's older, that's for sure. And Kenny's clothes are pretty! X3

*Sets his hands on Elsa's hips with a soft smile.* It's ok, my half-sister Lilly's gonna try and get us another reservation so all hope isn't lost. For now you'll just have to make up for it by giving me as many kisses as you can without thing becoming too 'Imprper' for a Queen Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:54 pm

I plan to move after I finish this school year, so around July/August. And probably, wolfy.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Woop woop! XD I'll try to convince Thorn to wear Lulu's dress, then.

Anyway, I wont be on much later. College, then going to see my West End idol in the local theatre! X3 I'm hoping I can meet her and get an autograph!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:54 am

Done:

Last edited by Scampi on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:33 am

I think Thorn will appreciate Chloe's outfit XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:34 am

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:36 am

Hi, I'm ony here for a little while, then I'm going.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:42 am

okie
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:55 am

Ugh. So much shit went down on Youtube this week -_- Just as I was starting to like VeeOneEye as well -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:17 am

Youtube guy disappointed you? Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:37 am

Yep. Just caught up on Twitter, he's even worse than Sam Pepper -_-

This pretty much explains it if you can be bothered to watch it *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:27 am

*is sat in the corner with a bottle of Bulmers*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:20 am

I spots a linz. Linz means Ryker, right? And maybe posts. I'll see if I can find some.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next