House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:56 am

Alexandra::
"well I suppose I could, but normally it's the guy who gets the ring for the girl. And besides I don't think either of us are ready to get married yet. We would have to plan out the wedding, and getting married means we want to spend the rest of our lives together I think we're not quite ready yet." We had gone a bit fast deciding to adopt luna, I wasn't about to jump into marriage as well. Not that I didn't love luna it was probably one of the best decisions of my life, but with both Jack and I being immortal, it would be better to make sure we both wanted to spend forever with each other.

(so i was looked at jerida stuff and apparently theres a fanfic where elsa and anna are their kids XD I find that so odd! also is scampi okay?)
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:06 am

O.o Weird fanfic.

I think I might try and melt Scampi's heart:

Marriage meant wanting to spend the rest of their lives together... Luna thought in this long and hard, longer and harder than she even did when it came to her math lessons. It took a couple minutes and the credits had already started to roll, but eventually she turned in Alex's lap, looking down at Smarty as her next words came out in a timidly small voice. "Can I get married to you and Jack? I-I wanna spend the rest of my life with you two. I want us to be together forever..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:18 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Where did you plan on taking her? That five-star restaurant in the town centre - Heaven's town centre, not Earth's :/ *Takes a sip of the hot chocolate.* Hmm... Maybe your father could get you in? I'd rather not ask him for any favors -_- Hmm... *Takes a sip of his hot chocolate, then looks to Lilly.* Surely you must be able to arrange something. You may not be next in line anymore but you're still the Princess, technically.

*She leans back in her chair and takes a sip of her hot cocoa* I could try something.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:19 am

AWWWWWWWW

"Haha don't worry sweetie you will you're our daughter and we love you. But we don't get married to you. It's kind of complicated. I'll have to explain it to you when youre a little bit older. But, for now know that we love you and we will love you and take care of you forever okay? We'll protect you and be here for advice when you need it. So don't worry about that okay?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:32 am

Hehe, it looks like I made Ali's heart melt! XD

Really? You'd do that? Thanks Lilly! ^_^ *Drinks some hot chocolate.* And thank you, Vincent, for suggesting it! Hn. You're welcome.

The little electric child frowned when Alex said that she wouldn't get married to her parents, but the fact that they were still going to be there for her forever was reassuring, so the smile soon returned, one which she happily showed the redhead. "Ok, we wont be married but we'll be together forever and ever." And Smarty was also included, of course, because Luna would never let him be locked out of the family; that ragged doll was the inly connection to her real parents that she had. Pressing a kiss to Alex's cheek, just like she had seen Alex do to Jack, Luna snuggled into her mother and watched the credits roll. The was a silence, then suddenly, "What now?" What usually happened when a movie ended? Did that mean playtime was over? But Luna was having so much fun, and fun was an incredibly rare and cherished thing for her! Then again, everythig she wasn't allowed at the orphanage was a cherished thing for her...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:38 am

"well now that the movie is over, I think someone should get their homework done. Ill help when you need it of course and then i thought maybe we could go bug daddy and make him do something fun with us. How does that sound?" I knew Jack was home at the moment but I had wanted to have some bonding time with Luna after the first day. However, it was only fair that Luna got to see Jack as well. Plus, it was an excuse for me to go visit my boyfriend which was something I always looked forward to.

If scampi would like to rp? :3 if not we can have them do something else after they finish Lunas homework
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:42 pm

*smiles softly and puts her cup on the coffee table before leaning back in the chair and lightly holding Vincents arm* He's more of the thinker then I am. I just do the action. *she giggled*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:14 pm

This is too many feels for a morning X3 DX ASDFHGIKL
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:39 pm

You're welcome ^_^

I'll reply later. Right now I'm tired and meh :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:32 pm

"That sounds good." Luna grinned, eating a final strawberry before they went to collect Jack. "And maybe we can show him our den? But he wont be allowed in because it's girls only! If Jack wants to get in he'll have to dress like a girl!" The child giggled at the sheer thought of Jack Frost dressing like a girl, with bright red lips and rosey cheeks and wearing a dress, then she crawled off of Alex's lap, pulling her homework sheets out of her bag along with her pencil case. Luna only had one sheet of homework per class, but it was a lot in her eyes, still, she was too scared of the consequences to not do her homework so she started with the subject she found easiest and finished with the hardest. When she gotto the dreaded final maths sheet, the 7 year old's brow furrowed in concentration, but the concentration soon turned to frustration as she stared down at the evil 7 times tables. All the multiplications before it seemed to follow a pattern - a pattern Luna could hardly see, but everyone else in class could - but 7? That didn't follow any pattern! "A-Alex," Luna all but whimpered, holding the pen and paper up to her mum. "I can't- I don't know how to- Th-The 7 times tables is hard."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:39 pm

*Is trying to hold back the tears as she watches OUAT.* OMG! Sisterly feels! It's so beautiful! And the person who plays Anna is perfect and Anna keeps rambling XD

Rumbelle feels too! Omg! X3

OMG!!! (I'm gonna be saying omg a lot! XD)

Omg Sad This show is killing me with the emotional rollercoaster of feels!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Ok, I'm done... I just... I have so many feels right now I dunno whether to smile or cry!

Watching tv and they were talking to this actress who had played a lesbian drug dealer once and I instantly went 'Huh, a female drug dealer who's into women... Holland!' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:34 am

xD hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:36 am

Herro! How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:36 am

good, neck hurts, and I have a job now: Cleaning my house so mom would pay me XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:39 am

Cool Very Happy I need to get a job, actually. I need to write a CV and start looking. I think there's some places available in a few chinese restaurants around town...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:43 am

yu wanna work in a chinese place?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:48 am

Not really, I just haven't seen any other jobs available. I'm sure there'll be something, though ^_^

Then again, if I get staff discount on food then maybe working in a chinese restaurant wouldn't be too bad X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:58 am

XD

brb class Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:02 am

Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:47 am

baak
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:54 am

Hi Britt!

*Is sat cross-legged on the floor, watching Sora run around. She's wearing an olive green long-sleeved shirt, a black and gold bodice and a long burnt orange skirt with gold rosemaling around the hem. She jumps when she feels something brushing against her hand, only to relax once she realizes it's Jotunn.* So now you want to spend time with us, huh? I gave you that option 20 minutes ago and you just walked away! *Rolls her eyes at the silly kitty, scratching behind his ear, then lying down with Jotunn on her stomach.* *Runs over to Anna and stands above her head.* Boo! *Giggles.* *Laughs also, reaching up to poke Sora's nose.* Boo to you, too Razz Does kitty know how to tickle people? *Looks confused.* No, I don't think so. Why? Because I do! *Practically jumps onto Anna, scaring off poor Jotunn, and starts tickling her sides.* *Bursts into laughter, flailing and squirming as she tries to break free of the tickles, kicking her legs out in the process. She's practically gasping for air as she speaks.* N-No! Stop- Sor-ra! XD I- I- can't- *Her leg kicks a nearby table and Sora stops tickling her just in time to watch a vase fall off.* Nononono- *CRASH! Anna winces.* O.O Uh... Oh... *Points accusingly at Anna while shouting to the others,* She did it! Me? You started the tickle fight! *Facepalms.* I'll grab to dustpan and brush... And some paper towels. Poor flowers. *Trudges off towards the storage room.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:06 am

beep xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:12 am

Kid from DOC: *Struggling to hold back sobs.* Please! Help me avenge their death!

~An interpretation of reactions from various FFVII character~
Tifa: *Pulls the child into a hug.* It's ok, sweetie, don't cry. We'll fix this, I promise.
Cloud: I'll try my best. Now we should probably take you to a safer place thn this.
Yuffie: Don't worry, kid! Those Deepground jerks wont know what hit them! The great ninja Yuffie will smack them into next Tuesday! >:3

~What really happens~
Vincent: *Gets up and walks away, leaving the kid behind.*
Me: Uhhh... Vincent? The kid?! You can't just leave him in a deserted town while Deepground's lurking about!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:25 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down