House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:30 am

Seriously, I know he can't take the kid with him, but give him a hiding spot and a way to protect himself at least!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:34 am

in the game, he's like that, with lilly nope. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:38 am

Lilly's made him go soft *Rolls eyes.* *Is trying to glue the vase back together while Sora plays with Jotunn because Wolfie "Couldn't find another vase." ((She did find one, really, she just wanted to see Anna fail at fixing the vase))* I thought soft was a good thing. Isn't soft usually a good thing? Well yeah but softness kills bad*ssness! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:40 am

but think about it wolfy, if lilly is kidnapped or something, he goes badass mode XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:46 am

True... He's like a kitten that turns into a tiger. Like Elsa's kitty! XD Hehe, bet he's a tiger in the bedroom too! XD Woah, woah! *Covers Sora's ears.* No in front of the child, please >.< Huh?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:58 am

XD thanks for the image wolfy XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:04 am

You're welcome! T'is a good image of Vincent butt naked XD Are you done now? >.< Yup, yup I am Razz Good. *Goes to lower her hands but can't.* O.O Uh oh... No, no I swear I didn't have glue on my hands! I was being careful! *Tries again.* Ow! Anna, stop pulling on my ears! DX :O Oh my gosh! Wolfie! Help! DX *Pulls out her phone, taking a couple pictures before scrolling through her contacts.* One sec, I'll call Justin. *Phones Justin.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:05 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:15 am

It's not funny! I don't want to be stuck to Sora DX We're stuck? Oh no! We're stuck! DX *Hangs up.* Justin's on his way, he just has to get some glue-unsticking stuff first. No one tells Yuffie! Or Elsa for that matter! Hehe, I can't make any promises XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:17 am

they might just walk in *Shrug*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:33 am

Yuffie's away on a mission. As for Elsa, I really hope not! >.< *Walks in and bursts into laughter.* What the heck happened?! XD This isn't funny! DX Help, Justin, help! DX You'll learn to laugh about it later, Anna. *Chuckles and walks over the two girls, grabbing the roll of paper towels on the floor and putting some glue-dissolving solvent on it.* Ok, now hold still you two. *Starts trying to remove the glue with the solvent.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:44 am

Gah! I can't remember the link I used this morning to watch Once Upon A Time! I was gonna show mum! DX *After Justin removed her hands from Sora's ears, she gave Sora a bath. Now she comes back down with a clean Sora in her arms.* Alright, one clean little Princess: Check! One vase, however- *Realizes there's a new vase with the flowers in.* Wait, what? Wolfie was lying about not finding another vase, she just wanted to see you try and fix the other one. Hehe ^_^" Oh, I see. Well, at least everything's fixed now, I guess. Well, obviously the other vase isn't fixed but at least everything's back where it belong besides the broken vase. *Looks to Sora.* Now how about we get Justin to make us a lovely dinner, huh? Smile Mhmm! Justin, make dinner please! Very Happy *Chuckles.* I'll see what I can do ^_^ *Heads into the kitchen with the girls.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:23 am

Okay I would just like to say never take food for granted DX you miss not being able to eat, and putting it in a blender doesn't taste the same just so you guys no ^_^" pizza smoothies are not delicious. Anyway hi :3 currently cheating on my soft food diet but as they say eat through the pain ^_^ totally worth it
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:29 am

Holland is based off of a character who is a drug dealer in prison, played by Laura Prepon. Not all the details are the same, Hollands backstory being different up to the point of meeting Tj.

Hola anyway Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:35 am

The actress on the show I watched was a British actress named Claire Sweeney so... Yeah... Not the same person but simular characters XD

Hi Linz! Hi Ali, get well soon!

And if Elsa wants Justin, he's in the kitchen with Anna and Sora, but I need to hug her first - OUAT made me desperate to give her a comforting hug - and in the meantime wanna rp Linz? You too, Ali?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:42 am

I can not rp at the moment have to finish my homework
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:43 am

Ugh, homework's yucky >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:32 am

Sure, I'll rp Smile who and who?

I watched it too, sisterly feels to the max.
I think I can handle a hug if its the way to see my boyfriend. *shrugs and opens her arms to Wolfie* I could use a friendly hug anyway
I could also use a friendly hug. I'm pretty sure I'm abou to go into labor within the next few days and I'm terrified :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:40 am

Holland and Abby and Rose?

*Hugs Elsa.* It's not your fault! DX None of it's your fault! Everything will be ok! And you, Kennedy, *Stares at her with a concetrated gaze.* I'm giving you a mental hug right now. *Releases Elsa reluctantly.* Now go and spend time with your friends and family, you two!

*Is finishing off his brownies, wondering what to do with the rest because apparently he made too many brownies for three people. Two people considering Sora never ate hers. *Had fallen asleep before she could eat her brownies and is now sleeping against her shoulder.* *Is singing the lullaby her mother used to sing to her as she rocks Sora to sleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:45 am

TJ didn't seem to be putting up a fight. You'd think I'd be happy but it just made me more furious. He put Holland through all this s*** - kidnapping her and killing in front of her - just to give up in the end? He made me have to harm all those guys who were just following orders only to not even bother fighting for his life?! What the hell was that about?! Damn him! Damn him for all of this!!! My anger bubbled over then, causing me to show no more mercy to the man I was attacking. I didn't bother looking for the pressure point to make him drop the knife, I just snapped his wrist to force him to drop it. I didn't just give him a blow to the temple to knock him out quickly, I grabbed him by the collar, threw him into the opposite wall, then punched him several times in the face.

TJ must've passed out somewhere in the mess of punches, but I didn't stop until I felt my anger dissipate. Only then did I let him slump to the floor, only then did I realize how much blood was in this room now. It was so intoxicating that I licked my lips, my eyes shifting to the only living human in the room. She was bound to the chair, unable to go anywhere, by far the easiest prey in the world. Maybe I could- No. No, this was Holland we were talking about. I wouldn't dare to harm her. Taking in a breath through my mouth, I instead moved to Rose, remembering her earlier offer to let me drink blood from her. I did so without hesitation, so damn desperate for it that I just grabbed her and sunk my fangs in, taking extra care to lick the blood off of her neck when I was done. "Thanks." I murmured to my best friend, feeling a lot more in control of my thirst now. It was then that I walked over to TJ's gun and picked it up, only to return to Rose and give it to her. "Wait until Holland and I have left the room, then kill him." Holland had seem enough bloodshed for one day.

Turning my attention to her now, pretty much back to my regular self, I ran over, jumping over some dead woman's body, and turned Holland's chair upright. My fangs cut through the ties like blades, revealing wrists sore and a little swollen from all the tugging but there wasn't much I could do about that, no matter how much I wished there was. After a quick check to make sure she was ok, I pulled my girlfriend into the biggest hug I could muster without crushing her, burying my face in her hair. "Thank God you're alright." My voice was muffled by her hair, but I figured Holland knew what I was saying. "I was worried sick about you. I seriously thought that I was never gonna see you again."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:15 am

https://youtu.be/Zx3xyBMiung
Ignore the weird picture of a baby, this is what Anna's singing. Translation is in the description, zi believe.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:42 am

O...K... *shrugs it off and heads into the kitchen, leaning against the counter while smiling at Justin* Hey, handsome. *quiets as she realizes Sora sleeping* Think I can have one of those brownies?
Sure, mental hug... I'm gonna go and pack a suitcase or something for the hospital. *walks upstairs toward her room*

I'll get on top of that reply now, I'm just multitasking with dinner and chemistry hw
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 am

Ah Chemistry, I remember it well! So glad it's over! XD

Uh, sure. *Put his bowl in the dishwasher and pushes the untouched bowl of brownies, chocolate sauce and ice cream towards his girlfriend.* You can have Sora's; she fell asleep before she could get her hands on it. *Whispers.* You're just going to give away her brownies when she's the one that asked for them? Don't worry, there's plenty left for her to eat in the morning Smile Alright then. I'll just put her to bed and be right back Smile *Heads upstairswit Sora, making extra sure to not trip over anything along the way.* *Chuckles.* I think Anna's enjoying being a temporary mom a but too much. I think Yuffie will have trouble getting her daughter back on Wednesday. *Pauses for a moment in awkward silence, then speaks up again.* So, uhh, about Friday... What happened?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:11 am

I spots a Shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Holland: I knew there was a really difficult thing to understand about Tj. Abby didn't get that I didn't want him dead, even if he had hurt me. I held a certain fondness I couldn't explain. He was more of a father figure to me than any man in my life, including my own real father. Tj had accepted me in everything I was, unlike my own blood, and supported me when I was at my lowest. Maybe he was desperate now, needing my help, but I didn't wish him to die. He hadn't physically harmed me, the only real pain that I had been inflicted was by my own struggle to be free. He had hurt Abby, but he was defending his life. I embraced my girlfriends warm hug but my eyes looked over her shoulder to the limp, motionless body of my former boss. A man that seemed unattainable when I wanted him and desperate to have me when I didn't. His golden skin bloody, his sharp features and handsome face dulled by swollen disfigurements. Abby had done quite a job on him, and now this Rose woman was expected to kill him. Anger boiled within my chest, a need to harm her before she could hurt Tj washing over me momentarily before I got a grip of myself. I shouldn't be siding with my kidnapper, that was crazy.

"Even if I had accepted Tj I'd still see you..." Perhaps it wasn't the best persuasion that I wasn't going anywhere in her life, but my mind was someplace else. This Rose woman had caught my attention and there was this intense need to hate her, to despise the woman who would bring an end to Tj and who Abby had been in love with before me. Who I was trying to replace, in a sense. The woman who Abby went to and latched on, finding comfort in her blood. I wasn't normally a jealous woman... Something was wrong with me. I shook my head and released Abby, rubbing my temples. "I need to go home. I have work tomorrow, there's so much to do and I can't..." Looking up, still a little scrambled, I frowned. "Take me home, Abigail?"

((I figured maybe the curse would slowly seep into her like a virus, just now setting roots and spreading as time progresses. Once she wakes up in the morning she finds herself thinking violently about everyone she sees, eventually taking action once she gets to work. She snaps on a man/woman asking too many questions about a book  and just... Bam. Cue Holland and the killing. Perhaps once Rose hears about it, she comes to shut Holland down permanently and Holland, already having thought about Rose with the curse influencing her judgement, welcomes the feud. She sees it as a chance to kill Rose, and Rose sees it as her duty. Thus creating Abby's role in the ordeal... Good?))

*sighs and takes the bowl, sitting down in the chair* It's a long story, Justin. I wasn't able to actually be here, operator issues... I would have really loved to have been here though, I promise. Maybe I can make it up to you? Cuddling to start of the payment of my date debt?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next