House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:34 am

haiii XD

[color=blue]*opens it* Oh! justin? *she blinked*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:38 am

Herro ^_^ How're you?

Why are women so complicated? *Trudges past Lilly and flops onto her couch lengthways, faceplanting a cushion.* I thought I understood them but cleary I don't >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:44 am

Good u?

Um... *Closes the door and sits on Vincent's chair* What happened?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:49 am

I'm worried about Toothless :/ He doesn't seem to like the mealworms or doesn't seem hungry (I haven't tried crickets yet; they weird me out *shudders* Plus there's a massive on in there, I think it's actually a grasshopper and it's too big for Toothless to eat) and I'm just feeling meh :/

Enough about that, how are yous?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:53 am

I have a sore throat and a lot of mucus but apart from that I'm ok ^_^

Well I spent months saving our 6 month anniversary and then Elsa never showed up. It's my fault - I upset her a couple weeks ago - but I thought we were ok now. Did I do something else wrong? *Curls into a ball, hugging the cushion.* *Walks downstairs. He raises an eyebrow Justin, who hadn't noticed him yet, and then gives Lilly a look that says 'Is he ok?'*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:55 am

That sucks... And after looking it up, babies seem to eat a fair bit... I can't get into the cricket tub though |DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:58 am

*bites her lip and looks at vincent before shrugging and looking at her brother* U-Um...you're kinda giving me bits and pieces Justin...

im good so far
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:04 am

Hehe, the cricket tub. Good luck when those things end up jumping around your room! XD

*Looks at Lilly confusedly, deciding to ignore Vincent for now.* What do you mean I'm giving you bits and pieces? *Pauses for a moment, then decides to go and make some hot beverages for himself, Lilly and Justin, guessing that whatever Justin wanted would take a while.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:07 am

I am not sure how to help you if I dont know what you did to make her mad...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:16 am

I read her mind by accident and she was thinking about not being Queen, so I told her I thought she should be Queen - I kinda gave her a lecture - and we had an arguement over it. But we made up, so she couldn't still be mad at me, right? Not mad enough to pass in our big date... Right?
((The idiot doesn't realize that if he stopped moping and asked me what happened I'd be able to tell him that Linz was hurting that day and it has nothing to do with Elsa not wanting to go on the date with him!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:18 am

Justin, if she forgave you, then maybe she fell asleep or...she probably spent time with her sister and forgot. Even if she did, just go to her and ask her about it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:28 am

[i]It was our 6 month anniversary; who would forget something like that? *Sits up and runs a hand through his hair.* Maybe your right, maybe I should talk to her, but what about the date? I doubt I'd be able to book another reservation at the restaurant because they're always really busy :S[/b] *Walks in with hot chocolates, all with cream on top and a light dusting of cinnamon. He passes one to Justin and one to Lilly before sitting onto the arm of his chair with the final mug of hot chocolate.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:43 am

Thank you Vincent *She smiles softly before looking at her brother* Try. They are sure to open up a space for you
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:53 am

Where did you plan on taking her? That five-star restaurant in the town centre - Heaven's town centre, not Earth's :/ *Takes a sip of the hot chocolate.* Hmm... Maybe your father could get you in? I'd rather not ask him for any favors -_- Hmm... *Takes a sip of his hot chocolate, then looks to Lilly.* Surely you must be able to arrange something. You may not be next in line anymore but you're still the Princess, technically.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:27 am

Ello there :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:29 am

Hi!!! ^_^ How're you? Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:32 am

I'm good :3 they're starting me on solid food today hopefully ^_^ and yes just let me set up my laptop ^_^ I FOUND A MORTAL INSTRUMENT JARIDA MASH UP AND IM SO HAPPY :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:34 am

Coolio ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:47 am

Just remembered I wrote a speech Abby would give Holland's mum if she was ever allowed to go and see her :3

There were tears running down Luna's cheeks, her mother's comfort only calming her down a small amount. At the mention of a secret, though, she tried to wipe away her tears with one hand while the other clutched Smarty. "What? W-What's the secret?" She asked, trying to blink back the rest of the tears so that she could focus on whatever Alex was going to say next. What did this secret have to do with the big scary Ursula tha would probably haunt her nightmares tonight?
((For Ali ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:02 am

Alexandra::
"big bad giant ursula? Prince Eric and Ariel defeat her. So, even though you're scared right now, just know the good side will win okay sweetie? Besides, even if ursula was real, which shes not don't worry, I think Jack and I would stand a pretty good chance against her don't you think?" I giggled and kissed her forehead. "Jack could just freeze her, and being a vampire does have it's advantages. We wouldn't let anything happen to you or smarty. Don't worry." I smiled at my daughter, hoping that I'd be able to reassure her in some fashion.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:15 am

The good side would win, huh? When Luna turned her head back to the screen, as if by magic, she witnessed what Alex had been talking about; the death of Ursula. It was even scary to watch her die, but somewhere in the back of her mind, the little girl boted thst, well, at least everyone was safe now that she was dead. Glancing up at her onlymitherly figure, she allowed herself to smile a little, realizing that, since Jack and Alex were good people like Eric and Ariel, they would always win against the bad guys and keep her safe. After stuffing her face with more fruit and milk-dunked cookies, her bright blue eyes returned to the screen just to see the Prince and the human Ariel get married. "Wins tha' gunna happ'n ta you 'nd Dack?" she asked through a mouthful of cookie. Luna didn't really know what marrige was but from the movie she gathered that it was something people did when they were in love, so that meant that her almost-parents would be getting married soon, right? Afterall, it only took Eric and Ariel 3 days to get married and Luna's guardians had been together a lot longer than that!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:30 am

Alexandra::
I was watching the movie quietly with Luna, her fears gone, and snacking on the fruit and sipping my milk when she asked about marriage. I narrowly managed to not spit it everywhere, but did not manage to keep myself from choking on it. I covered my mouth and began to cough. Marriage? Me and Jack? We hadn't been going out that long, and surely neither of us were ready to make that move, right? When i finally caught my breath I looked down at my daughter. "Listen sweetheart, people don't always get married that quickly. Jack and I love each other very much, but marriage is a big commitment and it's not something that we would want to rush into. Honestly we've never talked about it. Plus jack would have to get a ring, and that would be difficult because no one could see him and he would have to propose. It's a long process."

Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:44 am

Luna had almost jumped out of her skin when Alex started choking, almost choking on her mouthful of cookie as she went into panic mode, thinking that the older girl was about to die. That panic soon faded as Alex stopped choking, and Luna soon swallowed her food, listening intently to her adoptive mother. Luna understood that people didn't get marrieas quickly as Eric and Ariel did - if people did do things that fast, she was pretty she her parents would've been married before she even came into her life - but the part about it being a big commitment was lost to her young mind. What was a commitment? Why did a commitment stop people who love each other getting married? There were so many questions Luna had, but she went for the one that she thought would have the easiest, non-adulty answer. "If Jack can't get the ring, why don't you get it and propose?" She didn't even know what proposing meant either, she just assumed it had something to do with getting married since Alex had said it during a marriage conversation.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:48 am

*is flailing around in a puddle of feels because of how cute the posts are*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:51 am

Awww! Scampi! XD

I really need to work on my typos, though O.o I blame the dark and my tiredness and my irritating eye >_<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next