House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 9 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:30 am

Fair enough ^_^

She had been alone most of her teenage years alone? That must've sucked. I had The Hex Girls, so even though I didn't really have a family, I wasn't alone. I was concerned for her, but then she mentioned getting a new roommate, which eased my worries a little. "Well, if this guy doesn't stick around, I'll be your roommate." It made sense to me, afterall, I only had Klain and Addie back at the mansion, and I rarely got to see them so I may as well move out of the lonely mansion and in with my friend. That was if Chloe would have me.

It'd be nice if they had costumes. *Shrugs.* And yeah, we're doing a party.

Luna was sad that Alex put her down because being carried was fun, but she walked alongside the redhead anyway. She wasn't sure where they were going - clearly somewhere she had never been before - but when Alex opened the door... She was confused. Having never seen a fort before, she wasn't sure why all the blankets and sheets made a sort of roof and why there were toys and pillows underneath it. Luna did, however, completely understand the cookies and milk on the bed and, despite being ased to pick a movie, she went over to the bed first. The little girl completely ignored the fruit, breaking off a piece of cookie and dunking it in the milk before eating it, then walked over to the DVD rack with the remaining cookie and the milk, sitting on the floor in front of the two shevlves. There were a lot of DVDs to choose from. But after pulling the majority of the out and staring at the covers, she chose The Little Mermaid, simply because the girl on the cover looked a little like Alex. "This one, please." Luna told her mum, holding up the DVD. She had never watched a DVD before, so this would be interesting.
((The little cutie is still wearing her backpack :3 Smarty's in there, though, so she'll probably take it off soon and huggle her treasured toy. Speaking of Smarty, a great christmas present would be to fix him; put new stuffing in him, patch him up, wash him etc. Oh! And Alex and Jack will have to go to Luna's old orphanage to officially adopt her at one point. And Luna will have to go with them :P))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 am

Chloe: "Go for it." I told her without thinking. "I think he wants to travel anyway." I put my Fanta down and reached for my phone, pausing the current song, Wake Me Up When September Ends. "I kinda wish you hadn't persuaded me to get rid of the pugs thoug, they were good company." I'd gotten rid of my bearded dragons too. I was getting pretty bad, so it was for the best.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 am

I suppose I should figure out costumes for my characters then, shouldn't I? Halloween is just over a month away and a month is enough time to make some plans up.
Ill need to discuss some thing with Isolt, and I need to see if I had Micah this year, but I think I know what I'm doing.
I'll have to make a list of those going to dress up this year too... Hola anyway Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:48 am

Some time this week can we rp CandifRoss and Lyker, linz?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:50 am

"I only persuaded you because you already had the lizzards to look after, and more animals mean more expenses." I shrugged, trying to point out that I had only been acting as the voice of reason, not trying to rain on her parade. "If you really want a pug, you can buy one - one - as long as you can afford it and look after it. If I do move in, though, keep the pug away from me-" I wasn't a fan of pugs and their strange snorting. "And make sure it doesn't mind cats; I might by a furry little friend for myself." how stereotypical of me to want a cat, considering that I was a witch, but I was simply more of a caf person than a dog person.

Hi Linz!

Elsa's going as Loki. Anna's already made that decision for her XD

Wanna rp, Linz?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:56 am

I could rp Smile And sure, Scampi. Whenever you'd like, I'd love to.

I'll make sure to add that in my list of Halloween costumes.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:00 am

Who and who, Linz?

I'll have to make notes too. What will I go as? :/ The handsome Angel King :3 That's not very creative :/ Then I'll go as the Angel King! >:3 And let you rule Heaven? I don't think so! By the way, Holland wants to go dancing tomorrow. O.O What? B-But I can't dance! I feel your pain, Abby.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:02 am

Well whenever you find time to type something up, just put it on here ^_^ Mymotivation's died so good night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:04 am

Alexandra::
I couldn't help smile as I watched my daughter search through all the movies. When she picked the little mermaid I could barely hold back a laugh. Like mother like daughter, even though that wasn't really the case. "Okay Luna I'll put the DVD in. You get smarty out of your backpack and go into the fort. Trust me it's comfy and it's fun. I used to do this as a child wen I watched movies."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 am

I don't mind, whoever you're in the mood for Smile

I'll type something up tonight then, Scampi. Goodnight anyway though
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:18 am

are we gonna put the plan to action, wolfy, linz? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:19 am

Goodnighty Scampi!

Luna wasn't sure what was funny, but she wasn't one to ask questions, so she let it drop for now. Dunking the rest in her cookie into the milk, she finished off the sugary goodness and carecully crawled into the fort with the remains of her glass of milk. She set the milk down, then took off her backpack as instructed and pulled Smarty out, holding the raggedy, stuffing-less toy dog close to her her chest. "She has red hair like you, Alex." She pointed out, quickly adding, "Th-The girl on the front, I mean. But she has a fish tail so it can't be you." How did people with fish tails instead of legs even walk? Would they have to roll to get to places? What if they had to go up a hill? It all seemed strange to the little girl, but hopefully this movie would explain things to her.

I don't know who I'm in the mood for! DX Uhhh... I kinda wanna skip the baseball thing andjust pretend that Justin managed to tolerate his dad, but. Dunno what Justin and Elsa would do. We could start off the Holland plan but that involves Britt... Gah! I'm so indecisive! DX Uhhh... Elsa and Anna sisterly feels?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:21 am

Oh! Britt is here! *Waves.* Hi! Ok, so we can do the plan if you want to, Linz, but you'll have to start with Holland being kidnapped.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:27 am

"She does a little bit, but unfortunately I'm not a mermaid." I put the DVD and went to go sit in the fort, but not before grabbing the platter of cookies and fruit. Strawberries and caramel had seems like a perfect snack right now. "Hey Luna let me know if you want something else to eat, like popcorn or something." I took a sip of my glass of milk and hit play. "I think you'll like this. It's my favorite Disney movie. I even made daddy watch it." I giggled remembering is watching it, but blushing, remembering that was the first time jack had kissed me.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:33 am

Well, I could definitely figure something out. Just give me a bit to type some thing up Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:42 am

"Jack likes kiddy movies?" Luna asked, a little shocked by that but, then again, her adoptive daddy did have weird, kiddy-like ways of having fun. Looking up at Alex as she sat cross-legged in thr fort, however, Luna became more curious about why Alex's cheeks was bright red. "A-Are you ok?" She asked worriedly, poking the warm skin of her mother's cheek, thinking that she wasn't feeling well. Wait a second, fruit was supposed to make people feel better, right? With that in mind, Luna grabbed an apple slice and held it up to the older girl. "Here you go, maybe this will stop your cheeks from being so red." Luna thought that sje was being helpful. Little did she know that she wasn't being helpful at all!

Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:49 am

Abby, you still have that Captain America costume, right? Yeeees. Why? Can't you go to the halloween party in that? Hmmm... Britt can you drag Rose down a second? I need her opinion on something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:53 am

I blushed even more when Luna commented about it but took the apple slice from the small girl. "Thank you sweetie. But, I'm fine." I nibbled on the apple and leaned back to get comfortable as the opening scene began to play. I began to hum quietly as the music played, happy to have this experience with Luna. "Jack does like kiddy movies." I laughed lightly. Jack had not watched Disney movies as a child just like Luna hadn't, I was glad they were both able to now.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:07 am

Luna watched Alex hum along to the music, surprised that she seemed to know the tune. Maybe Alex had watched it lots and lots, unlike the 7 year old who had never watched it before. She tried to follow along with the movie for a little while but kept glancing over at her guardian. After a few moments of thinking things through, she crawled into Alex's lap with Smarty? Leaning back into the comfort of her body. Mere months ago, this wouldn't have ever happened - Luna would've been too afraid of Alex to go near her - but now she really trusted Alex just as much as she trusted Jack. Maybe she wasn't calling her mommy yet - it was hard for Luna to adjust to having kind-of parents - but the trust was a big start. Focusing once again on the movie once again, sneaking another milk-dunked cookie in the process (And completely avoiding the fruit), she started getting into the movie a bit more, especially when Atlantica was shown and looked all glowy and golden. "Wooow!" She exclaimed, surprised to see such a pretty-looking place in the sea. "I want to go there!" It looked like a nice place to be.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:12 am

I dont have to Razz *was coming down, dressed as if she was going for a late run.*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:15 am

Holland: Being in town was something I never really got to experience fully. I mean, I had been to plenty of small cities and big cities around the world but that was business. That was importing suitcases full of product and distributing it across the city to anyone buying it. That was Tj setting the tone of what I was allowed to do, where I was allowed to go, who I was allowed to be with. Usually just the big bald goon and the customers in a very public club or something of the sort. I was actually experiencing being in town, looking at things I want to look at and thinking of the things I could get Abby. A normal stroll around shops and normal greetings to people I had never met before. Nobody looking over my shoulder or passing me more product to sell.

My stroll was as normal as one can be until I entered the coffee shop, a quick boost in mind. His dark hair and complexion jumped out at me, and I took a second look in awe. The big, beautiful smile and his rugged attributes had haunted my dreams in prison, and here was the reminder standing ten feet away. As calmly as possible, I ignored his gaze and walked to the counter, ordering a coffee from the barista.

"Pierce, don't act like you don't know me..." He approached, I could hear his boots hitting the ground, and wrapped his arm around my waist. The barista looked none the wiser, simply thinking he was my partner or something. I was practically frozen as she handed me the coffee, and Tj paid her along with a snappy, charming compliment before leading me outside. "Do tell me Holly dear, how've you been?"

"You didn't come and see me in prison, Tj. I needed you to let me know I hadn't done anything wrong and you left me there. I took the fall and you left me there to fend for myself. No money, no visitations, I had to handle it all by myself..." How could Tj just come back and sweep me off my feet again? He had that way about him, a certain draw that made me ready to do anything he asked. I knew I couldn't, that I shouldn't, but it was difficult to resist him. I shrugged off his arm and stepped away, bumping into Bruno, another familiar face. He smiled apologetically and looked to Tj, who took my coffee from me. "Try not to hold any grudges, Pierce. I couldn't see you or they'd know you covered for me. I couldn't wire you money because they'd know. It was simply covering my own ass, the reason you took the fall. I wasn't gonna let your sacrifice be in vain." Bruno took his opportunity and grabbed me about the waist, holding a rag to my mouth. I had only a moment to think before I was out...

Tj: "Put her in the car, we need her. Best damn distributor I've ever had and I intend on persuading her, or forcing her, back into the game." I shrugged off Bruno's worry, looking away from him to withdraw my phone from my pocket. "I'll call the doctor, have her out here within the next couple hours. When Holland wakes up, if she's not cooperating, I'll give her a little instruction on improving her behavior." Getting into the passengers seat, I dialed the number for the doctor located outside Seattle and negotiated for her to bring her equipment, we might need a little dark voodoo to knock Holland off her pedestal.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:18 am

Oh, ok. *Steps into Rose's path, stopping her from heading outside.* Rose, what do I look sexier in, my Captain America outfit or your Black Widow outfit? Also, can I borrow your Black Widow outfit for halloween if you don't plan on wearing it? If I go as Cap, I want Holland to go as Black Widow. Vice versa, actually :3 *Facepalms.* Should've seen that one coming Rolling Eyes
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:20 am

You look better in the Black widow. You can borrow the costume if you want. I dont mind. Halloween is a night that the Strigoi come out to party
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:26 am

*Frowns.* So you're not going to the party?

*Whispers.* I'm so glad Abby's distracted in OOC right now! Replying now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 am

I smed when Luna crawled into my lap and I put a blanket over us. She seemed to be enjoying the movie atleast which was good. I took a piece of fruit and frowned to see Luna downing cookies but not touching the fruit. "Luna eat some fruit, not just the cookies. Okay?" When she exclaimed about the underwater city I nodded. "Yes it is really pretty isnt it?" we spent another fifteen or twenty minuted watching before I eventually started to play with her hair in my fingers, twirling it.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next