House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 28 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 am

Ehh, can't really be bothered with them right now. I'll try tomorrow though ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 am

Ok.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:03 am

Ugh, it's too hot DX *Sneaks upstairs and climbs into bed beside Elsa.* *Grumbles at the shift in weight and wakes up.* What's goi- Wolfie? *Whispers.* Shh, go back to sleep. I'm just borrowing your girlfriend's coldness. *Snuggles into Elsa.* ... *Is too tired to complain so he buries his face in the crook of Elsa's neck and falls back to sleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:08 am

So Lisa just woke me up to tell me the shower's free...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:08 am

Elsa: "You recorded it?" I raised an eyebrow and sighed, running a hand through my bangs. "I think the blue suits me well too, but you should try making dresses for a living. Perhaps you could supply dresses and throw wonderful balls back in Arendelle, that'd be perfect. People would come to you for everything formal or festive." I looked down at my plate and smiled, imagining my sister actually making dresses. She seemed to be quite fond of it, actually. She seemed to take pride in her work, and I was confused as to what I had that I took pride in like that. Setting my plate aside, I took her hand and nodded my head. "Let's dance, dear little sister. Just don't wear me out too awfully, okay?"

Ross: Something I said clicked I think, because she seemed to move on from being upset to focussing on exactly what I told her, the good things. Her attention was set on the locket around her neck, and I smiled as she opened it, happy to find a picture of her brother inside. The other side though, caused my smile to fade and more thinking to occur. When it was taken we were happier, together like couples should be. One of my favorite days with Candi, and I knew she loved it too. I raised a hand and touched the photo, half smiling. "I like this photo of us too. We should take more photos, I feel like we don't capture a lot of things." An idea struck me, but I wasn't sure how she would take it. I mean, everything was fresh and all still but I could try to make it better. "How about we go and get some pictures of Marco? There has to be some stored someplace, right? It'll help you remember him and it'll give us our first actual road trip together. I can drive, you can tell me where to go and we can both just make the best of it. I'm not saying its a wonderful idea, but I just figured it was worth mentioning."

Probably not, best wishes to her for dealing with the pounding headache. *removes her glasses and sets them aside* How is she, anyway? She was talking about a lot of things last night, and I know how difficult it can be to cope.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:34 am

*Jumps down from the beams.* You talking about Abby? There seemed to be some commotion earlier. I think her dad realised something was up and was trying to get into her room but she wouldn't let him. I don't know her personally - to be honest, I don't want to, because we both seem to be quick to anger and would probably end up fighting much - but what I have heard is that she's been through a lot of s*** with people she cared about leaving her. I dunno, maybe finding out that her girlfriend didn't love her was the last straw :/

Making dresses for a living? Now there was an idea! I didn't really need the money, but to be able to make dresses for people beside Elsa and myself, to make dresses because people actually wanted and required them, would be amazing! Not to mention that my status as Princess would mean that dresses designed by me would instantly become a fashion trend and then people would be wearing the dresses I designed everywhere I went! An event planner and a dress maker sounded perfect for me. I'd have to delve into that idea at a later date, since I had managed to succeed in getting Elsa to dance with me. "Don't worry, I'll take things slowly for you, dear older sister." I replied with a grin as I rose to my feet, leading Elsa to the dancefloor where I instantly began to lead - I wasn't exactly sure if Elsa knew how to lead when dancing, so I just took over automatically. A little ways into the dance, I decided to strike up a coversation once again, this time directing it away from me. "So, Justin didn't step on your feet at all earlier, did he?" I sure hoped not, my toes suffered a serious bruising just to get Justin dancing like a pro and save Elsa's toes today. "How are you two, anyway? You seem to be getting pretty serious, what with him sleeping with you most nights. N-Not like, uh, 'sleeping' in the inappropriate sense, I-I mean, uh, sleeping beside you. Just sleeping." At least I hoped so. A blush crossed my cheeks, both at my little slip-up and at the sheer thought of Elsa doing anything inappropriate with a guy. That was a thought I really didn't want want to dwell on, especially when I only slept across the hall!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Elsa: "Not even once, if you can believe it. He was actually pretty wonderful, to be honest." I shrugged and followed her lead, though I felt like my cheeks were on fire. I wasn't used to talking about my relationship, and the way she made it sound wasn't helping. "Of course, I know what you meant. He sleeps in the same bed, so we sleep alongside one another." I looked up at my sister and bit my lower lip. "We're doing really well, actually. I'm going to have dinner with his family on the twenty seventh, which is probably going to be much better than the last time because I won't freak out." Which had been embarrassing, freezing up and unable to really do much on the side of talking. "How're you and Matio? I haven't seen him around here. But, I've been pretty focussed on Justin anyway so I haven't seen many people around here."

I see. Well, hopefully she doesn't do anything extreme, I like conversing with her. If she ever needs somebody to talk it out with, I'm all ears. Though, you said you don't know her personally so you can't relay that message, which makes this all the more useless. *puts her glasses back on and stands* Perhaps you could point me in the direction of her room? I'd like to tell her that I would like to be of some sort of help, if she needs it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Floor 2 room 6.

*Comes downstairs and flops onto the couch.* I'll reply when I'm not so dead. Morning!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Great, thanks. *walks up the steps and down the hall, watching the numbers until she reached Abby's room. Knocking gently, she leaned on one hand against the doorframe* Abby? It's Holland, from last night. Which I'm not sure if you remember, of course...

Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Apparently we're going out later so I wont be on much. When I went on Tuesday I saw these little kids down by the harbour catching little fish with nets and putting them into see-through buckets and I wanna do that. Apparently there's jellyfish too, though, so God help me :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:32 pm

*Doesn't move to open the door, she just remains in the corner of her room, wiping away a couple tears.* I remember. What do you want?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank goodness Elsa understood what I meant! I kinda felt awkward now but my sister broke through that awkwardness as she talked about having dinner with Justin's family on the 27th. "That sounds like fun. It'd be nice for you to get to know his family a bit more, and maybe, I dunno, you could learn a few of his childhood secrets?" Everyone had childhood secrets, no one could be that much of an open book to not have any! I grinned a little mischievously at the thought of uncovering Justin's secrets - maybe I had spent too much time with Yuffie - but then that grin wavered at the mention of Matio and I. I couldn't exactly lie to my sister, but I didn't want her to feel worried, either. "Oh, uh, us, well... It's been a little tough, lately, I guess. Matio's been preparing for college and I've been preparing for the ball so we haven't really seen each other much, and I think the formality of tonight scared him off." If he couldn't handle tonight, how would he be able to handle Arendelle? If he ever came to Arendelle, that is, because I didn't really want to pull him out of his education, but I'd have to go back home at some point. "We'll be fine, though, now that I no longer need to plan the ball we'll be able to spend more time together, so it'll be ok." I had to stay positive, if I became negative, only negative things would happen between us so I just had to keep hoping that things would get back on track for us.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:54 pm

I just wanted to offer up my support, though I know you don't really need it. I just wanted to make sure you were okay really. *groans, realizing she's talking through a door, and sits down with her back against it.* Are you okay? I mean really, don't give me some lie you tell other people.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Why do you even care if I'm ok? You don't even know me.

So... I'm getting Vampire Academy from the library today. They had to order it for me since it was in a different library, but I think it'll be kinda interesting.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Candi: Again, Ross was right, we don't capture even nearly enough thinngs... Perhaps I should buy a camera. My train of thought was directed to a different pllace at his next suggestion, "I like the sound of that." I smiled, knowing that Karen would definitely have some photos of the dynamic duo that was Marco Paul-o. "You know, we could go all over after we get some pictures..." I trailed off to let the thought linger in his mind. I may have to quit my job but I had been working saving since the start of the year. I get paid tomorrow anyway, so we could leave as soon as Monday if he wanted. It would give us a lot of time together with nothing to distract us.

Last edited by Scampi on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:26 pm

I don't really know. I suppose out of habit, I choose somebody I can easily relate to and I befriend them. It's a prison strategy to stay alive. *scoffs slightly and shakes her head* I'm usually quiet, and people don't interest me. I can see how I seem odd to have any concern for you... I feel it's odd, it not typical behavior for me. You just seemed to be unhappy and I've witnessed lots of things occur when people are unhappy, not assuming you'd do anything to yourself. *rubs her temples* Im not making any sense to even myself.

I attempted reading it once, but I couldn't personally get into it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:26 pm

So today has been quite eventful already and I feel sick. yay.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Poor Scampi Sad Get well soon!

And I'm gonna try it, but I'm still a little uncertain about all the highschool drama stuff.

*Looks at the door confusedly and gets up, grabbing a bottle of beer on her way to the door. Once she opens it, she shoves the bottle of beer into Holland's hand.* Maybe you'll make more sense once you're drunk.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Oh no, not like sick sick. I mean, I've seen something today that made me want to be sick *shudders* I'm hoping I recover in a few hours.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Ohhh, ok then. Well, I'm glad you're not sick sick at least ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Mhm, it was really just the entire plot that turned me away. So many confusing things and I think I was doing Spanish classes at the same time as I attempted reading it so I just let it go.

*almost falls back as the door opens, but braces herself and looks up at Abby as she was handed a beer* Thats a good way to think about it. *stands and takes a drink, keeping her eyes on her.* Completely off topic, how hungover were you this morning? I felt like I was living through hell, seriously.

Ah, I think I'm following. Well, hopefully you won't see it again, anyway.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:55 pm

I think I'm still recovering, hence why I'm not actually drinking at the moment. I'll drink later, though. But you only had half a bottle of beer an a glass of scotch, right?

Ah, fair enough.

http://www.straysonline.com/2014/07/page-327/
I know you wont understand but look at the child! So adorable! X3 Even when a stranger eters her house ready to kill her dad she just waves shyly to him! It's just so cute and innocent! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Yeah me to^_^ I don't like waiting for my grandad to come back :/ anyway i gtg. me and lisa are off to Freeport ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Bye Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Actually, when it comes to creating Taylor and Kyle's adoptedChild, I could probably base it off of cute little kiddy Meela! O.O Holy c***! Did I seriously just find some inspiration! It's a miracle!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next