House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 15 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:59 am

And so everyone went poof...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:01 am

I'm here
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 am

At least that's one other person. Hi Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:30 am

Hi sorry ^_^ was helping a friend, his girl friend just broke up with him :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:31 am

Oh that sucks :/

Hope looked so amazed when we entered the ball. I had to admit, it was pretty impressive, but for my little sister this was a dream come true. Ever since she had inherited the nickname 'Princess', she had always wanted to attend a ball, and now she finally got the chance. I couldn't help but smile at how happy it made her! Hope was unsure how to dance and was a little reluctant to attempt it, but I eventually managed to get her onto the dancefloor, trying to teach her the basics of a waltz, which I had learned from dad a long time ago, though the memories remained fresh in my head, simply because it was during the time before our lives went downhill.

The soft ochestral music lured me into the ballroom before I even had a chance to meet up with Chloe. Despite this, though, I was enjoying myself, listening contently to the music. It wasn't until I realised that more people were coming in that I finally decided to look for Chloe. To be honest, it wasn't hard to find her in that bright orange dress, which I was actually thankful about, so within a few minutes of searching, I walked right over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey Chloe, nice dress!" Ok, so maybe orange wasn't my thing, but it was clearly her thing so, you know, whatever made her happy.
Thorn's outfit:

I suppose it came as no surprise that, as soon as we entered the ballroom, Sam and I took to the dance floor, reliving the not-so-distance memories of our marriage just over a month ago. We glided across the floor with grace, our eyes never breaking their gaze. We only stopped when the music stopped, then took a break to go and grab some food. I guess the person who chose the menu was a big fan of chocolate, because there was quite a lot of chocolate items on the table. However, I went for a lemon soufflé instead, taking one bite out of it and savouring the taste. "Oh gosh, that's amazing." I commented mostly to myself, though I was sure that Sam was listening, so I gestured to the dessert, adding, "Have you tried a lemon soufflé? You should really learn how to make one." I was sure that, in time, Samuel would become such a good chef that I'd be getting lemon soufflés most nights. At least, that's what I hoped would happen.

When Dilynn and I entered the ballroom hand-in-hand, I took a look around the place. Oh boy, this was fancy. Being a guy from a small town in Tennessee, I was not used to fancy, especially this fancy! And there were so many people dancing fancy too! Oh no... Shoot! The dancing! I knew I had forgotten something, and the something just so happened to be the darned dancing lessons I had told myself I'd take. Dang it! I couldn't let Dilynn down, though, because I was pretty sure she'd at least like one dance tonight. Heaving a sigh, I decided to just throw caution to the wind by asking, "So, Darlin' would you like to eat first or dance first?" Lets just hope that she was hungry!

Maybe Sammi was right, maybe Chloe had other stuff going on too,, but stuff she wasn't telling her best friend about? I thought women were into all that 'Telling your best friend everything that's bothering you' c***. Maybe this was just another complicated woman thing, so I decided to let it slide as the music came to end. I couldn't help but chuckle at Sammi's curtsy, replying with a gentlemanly bow and even a kiss to her hand, just to add to stupidly formal stuff. "You're welcome. It was a pleasure to dance with with, babe." I smirked as I straightened up, looking behind Sammi at the large tables of food and drink. "Now, Miss Phoenix, would you care to join me in drinking some wine and stuffing our faces with fancy food?" Apart from seeing Sammi dressed up really pretty and trying to be more romantic, the fancy food and the alcohol were probably the only reasons why I came to this ball tonight.

I was holding hand with Nat when we were in the ballroom, which was nice because, well, when you had not idea where your relationship stood anymore, any sign that it was ok to do something like simple hand-holding was like a blessing. The first thing I had seen when we walked in was the food. Lots and lots of food. I decided to wait until Nathalie was hungry before I stuffed my face with, well, pretty much everything available, but it did remind me of something very important. "Before you do something your old self would regret, you're a vegetarian." I warned my kinda-girlfriend as my gaze fell onto her in that beautiful silver dress. "Unless you wanna, you know, give being veggie, you should probably stay away from anything with meat or fish in it, ok?"

Ok, this was not gonna go well. I had two left feet! I was just gonna have to try, I guess. I listened to Cat's instructions, then put them to the test. Instantly the hardest thing became clear; not looking down! It was either keep eye contact and stumble over my own feet, or not keep eye contact and actually focus on not stepping on Cat's toes. "Geez, how can people do this?" I complained as I tried to focus my gaze on my dancing partner. "Seriously, dancing really close to someone but not being able to see what your feet are doing is tough."

Maybe I could be a bit of a pushy partner. I realised that as soon as I dragged Kyle onto the dance floor without even asking him if he'd like to dance. In my defence, I loved dancing and I wanted at least one dance before my medication wore off and I went back to barely being able to walk because of weakness, sickness, dizziness and allsorts of yucky stuff. I know you were meant to keep an eye on your partner while you danced, but I really couldn't help but look around, giggling as I spotted my sister, along with Xavier in his goofy outfit. "Wow, I think you definitely picked the right outfit tonight," I nodded my head over to Xie as I spoke to my boyfriend. "If you dressed up like that, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from laughing." Ok, maybe that was a little mean, since Xavier was dressed up like that, but as Natty's sister I had the right to tease him... Right?

Ok, we were here now, I just had to wait until the perfect time to do things... But when was the perfect time? How was I meant to know when the perfect time was? Why couldn't I stop thinking about it for ten seconds? Clearing my head for, like, the 100th time, I reached out and grabbed two chocolate covered strawberry as we passed the desserts, offering one to my beautiful girlfriend, if only to buy some time before she asked me to dance or I acted out my plan. "Want one?" I asked, popping the second one into my mouth. Mmm, chocolate, the way to every girl's heart, or so they say. Maybe I should make sure that Sierra ate a lot of chocolate before my plan happened.

It had already been planned months in advanced that the main goal for us this evening was to raid the buffet tables, which was exactly what we were doing. I wasn't sure if we were actually going to dance tonight - if we did, I'd suck at it, because I only knew dances that required a lot of hip action - but for now, I was just piling up a plate of sushi, sashimi, smoked salmon, egg rolls, stuffed mushrooms mini pizzas and pretty much every dessert available while Sora had her own plate filled with chocolate-covered stuff, cupcakes and cookies; hey, what the kid wanted tonight, the kid got. Henry and Micah were close by, doing the same thing and I smiled over at them, holding up some tuna nigiri, which was part of the sushi selection. "Ever tried any of this stuff?" I asked the boys curiously. "Wutai is very much like Japan, food-wise, so sushi is a delicacy there. I think you'd enjoy it if you tried it... Maybe..." Well, it was an acquired taste, I guess. It just took a little while to get used to the taste of sushi.

"You can't pressure me into something if I want to do it of my own free will." I pointed out with a smile, my eyes dropping to my feet momentarily just to make sure I was definitely doing the steps right - the stumble had jumbled up my mind a little - before looking directly into Elsa's big blue eyes again, trying to get across the honesty in my words. "Of course I want to go back to Arendelle with you, Elsa, I love you. And I'm sure I can continue my duties as an Angel in Arendelle too. The only concern I have is leaving my mom behind, but apart from that I'd love to join you and keep you sane. Why do you think I've been learning Norwegian in the first place?" As the music, unfortunately, came to an end I stopped dancing and bowed deeply, a goofy grin on my face. "It was a pleasure dancing with you, m'lady." I told my girlfriend as I straightened up. "Now would you like to dance again or would you prefer to get some food?" Something told me she'd go for the food, since Elsa didn't really like to dance but hey, it was worth asking, right?

As Matio grabbed some food, I stood off to the side of the dance floor, by the big round dining tables, watching the crowd of people dance. A smirk spread across my face as I noticed to very familiar people wearing two very familiar outfits. Well would you look at that, huh? The same woman who made me dance with a crazy duke over a year ago just because she didn't want to was now dancing of her own free will! I certainly wasn't going to let her live this down, in fact, I might just ask her to humor me with a dance later! For now though I merely grabbed my phone from where I had hidden it and used the video recorder thing to record her dancing, just as evidence in case she tried to deny it at a later date. It was then that I noticed more people coming in, and grinned upon realising that it was Daniel and Caius. Finally! The guest of honor was here! Staying on the outskirts of the dancefloor, I walked over towards Daniel and Caius, ready to try and explain what was going on.

We stopped outside the ballroom doors and even through the thick wood I could hear music and the hustle and bustle of many people. "What the-" That was all that managed to escape my lips as I entered and saw... Was- Was this a ball?! A masquerade ball?! My jaw dropped as I took in the scenery, flashing back to well over a century ago, which was when this ballroom had frequently had balls and all was well and James was still alive. This place was purely paradise to an old man such as myself but... But how? "Daniel, did you-?" No, it could not have been him. Daniel did not have the funds to pull off something this largescale, and he did not even access to the mansion's funds. Who did this? I was given that answer almost immediately as I saw Princess Anna walk over, a knowing, somewhat proud look in her eyes. I bowed instantly in her presence and was surprised when she replied with a curtsy, despite the differences in status. "Your Highness, is this your doing?" Her smile told all. 'Yes, yes it is, although I did get help from others too.' She explained before continuing, 'This ball is in your honor, Caius. You do so much for everyone here and ask for nothing in return. This is our gift to you to say thank you.' I was shocked, pleasantly surprised that the people of this mansion would come together to create this ball just for me! It took a moment for it to really sink in, then a grin spread across my face. "Thank you, Princess Anna. This truly is a magnificant gift that I will cherish for my lifetime." She said a quick, 'You're welcome' but I was not quite done talking yet. "And you," I turned to Daniel, raising an eyebrow at him, "All those activities you've wished to do in the past week... You were just trying to keep me occupied so that I didn't find out about this, were you not?" It was plain to see, so I did not wait for an answer and pulled his into the second kiss of the day. "Thank you. I do not like surprises, but I am glad that you helped to prevent me from spoiling the surprise."

I had no idea what Strigoi were, but I decided to just play along. "Yeah, I was just about to say 'Use a stick' because, y'know, being killed by my own girlfriend would suck." I chuckled at my own understatement before adding, "There's no need to make the end round, though; a stick wont do that much damage even if it did pierce my skin." Once we were out in the front garden, I pressed a final miss to Rose's lips before back several large paces away, throwing off my own jacket so that I wouldn't get too sweaty and taking the hairband off of my wrist, tying my fiery red hair up into a ponytail. "Just remember that my meds make me weaker, so go easy on me," Was the warning as I sretched out my limbs. If Rose wanted real 'Training' it would've been better to do this at night when my meds wore off but meh, oh well. With the warnings out of the way, I tried to shut down my mind, trying to let my instincts take over. Rose was the enemy. The aim was to disarm her, not hurt her - hurting her would be things awkward in bed later, I was sure - and her aim was to 'Kill' me. Slipping into a crouch as my more feral side took over, I snarled at my girlfriend from across the distance, baring my fangs as I yelled out, "Bring it, b****!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:39 am

Yea it really does :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:40 am

Mhmm. There's plenty more fish in the sea, right?

Anyways, I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:40 am

Night ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 am

And it's too hot to get comfy! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:13 am

Elsa: He was serious. He wanted to come back to Arendelle with me, simply because he loved me. I didn't want him to leave his mother behind, but I was practically jumping up and down inside because he had brought it up and told me what he wanted, it wasn't me asking him to come along. The song ended and he bowed, which drew a blush onto my cheeks, and I gave his hand a squeeze. "Food, then we'll discuss these arrangements Sir Justin. I'm sure there's a way to deal with being away from your mother, and we can find it." I gave him a gentle tug and led the lovely Mr. Bridges to the assembly stacked with food. "Where should we start? There's so much to try." It occurred to me I had not reciprocated the affection of earlier and I looked up at him, smiling genuinely. "I love you too, by the way."

I know, I just wanna help as much as possible to make sure that nobody has to deal with the same things I did as a child. Even if I'm at risk of losing my cool when a patient dies, I think I'll be good at this. *presses his lips to her collarbone and smirks* Now, how're you?

Kai: That actually wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. She took my hand and I led her to the dance floor, but it didn't seem as if she recognized me. Not that I was complaining. Knowing who I was might have influenced her away from dancing with me. I didn't really know what she thought of me, besides that she appreciated what I had done. I placed a hand on her waist and locked my eyes on her's, stepping forward to begin the dance. It was a nice waltz, though I wasn't sure if she knew how to dance. I smiled, trying to seem friendly, and continued to lead. Should I speak? Break the odd silence and let her know who I am? Maybe I'll wait until she addresses it, because I wasn't sure how to break it to her and keep her dancing for certain.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:15 am

linz do you need a repost?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Riley: "You shouldn't have misbehaved then, hmm?" Adjusted her over my shoulder so that she couldn't sit up and continued to lug her towards the mansion, which probably seemed from an outside view like I was her father or trying to kidnap her. If they only knew the way the things worked in our household. Once I reached the door I opened it, freeing up one of my hands for the job, and entered. "Straight up to the bedroom, no sass." I set her on her feet and kept my hands on her hips, guiding her towards the steps. "You'll be lucky if I let you out of the bed at all tonight, Chicka."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:31 pm

"oh? Theres that Bad Boy." she winked and walked upstairs "if anything, you'd tie me up to keep me from going anywhere. Then again, you'll need those big ass chains to keep me from breaking free." she turned and ran her finger from his neck and up to his chin "I can already tell tonight would be a fun night."

:3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Isabella::
I waltzed with him, letting him lead as we did so. I had spent years learning ball room dancing thanks to my father, so I kept up well with him. When he smiled at me, I knew I recognized it from somewhere, but unsure of where. Did I know him from somewhere? There was something that was familiar. Smirking at him I smiled back. "You're a pretty good dancer." Maybe his voice would help me figure out where I knew him from.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Riley: She was really driving me crazy, you know. "I said no sass, I expect not to chain you up because you'll be a good girl, hmm?" I led her further up the steps, despite how she was trying to get my attention elsewhere, and finally reached our room. Once I opened the door I wrapped an arm around her waist from behind and lifted her from the floor, heading into our bedroom and shutting the door behind me. "I am incredibly happy we didn't go to that ball." I brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her neck as I approached the bed, one arm still around her to keep her from planting her feet down to stop me.

Kai: Certainly talking to her, as the only Australian man in this entire mansion, she would recognize me. I wasn't anxious to break this anonymity but I guess she deserved to know who I was. I drew in a sigh and raised my hand from her waist, brushing a strand of her hair back away from her face. "Well, if you came in on karaoke night you'd find I'm a lot better dancing to upbeat songs, but waltzing isn't so bad mate." I replaced my hand on her waist and stopped dancing as the song ended, not breaking eye contact yet. "Another one? Or would you prefer relaxing a moment, Bella?" She preferred to be called Bella, right? Or did she like Isabella?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Minx smirked "I like being filled with Sass." she said, letting his arm wrap around her and pick her up. Most likely, to him, he'd think of her as a feather with the way he lifted her. "Trust me, i'm just as happy. No dancing, and we can be all over eachother whenever we want." her eyes slowly closed as his lips brushed on her neck. By his action, it made a moan escape her lips "D-Damn.." she mumbled "You still know how to make me react this way.."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 pm

I was surprised to find that the man I had been dancing with was Kai. He was definitely hard to recognize dressed up in a suit and with his mask. Not breaking I contact with him I smirked. "Well I have to come for a karaoke night now won't I?" I winked at him and motioned to get off the dance floor. "I'm thirsty, why don't we take a break?" I smiled, glad he was comfortable calling me Bella, I didn't have a lot of close people that called me that. Isabella just felt way too formal.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Sup Ali
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Hey vamps
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Riley: "Thats probably why I'm such a good husband, I know exactly what to do." Tossing her onto the bed, I grabbed her shoes and pulled them off, a soft growl emitting from me. Minx could always bring a more feral way out of me, it was just natural. After tossing them aside I kicked my own off and climbed onto the bed, nipping up her legs and then finally biting her shirt, giving it a shake with another growl. Once I released her shirt I just locked my lips onto her's, unable to handle being out of contact for even a few moments. She wasn't putting up a fight to follow my instruction, but I think she knew exactly how this was going to go. We weren't about talking much, action usually took the reigns, but we were a great couple and we worked through our problems just like this.

Kai: "Sure, of course. What ever you prefer." I released her entirely and offered my arm for her to grab, thinking that holding her hand was a step too far. Though, with the anonymity I probably would've just taken the initiative. "I think there's some beer, I could probably find what we need to make a screwdriver." I shrugged my shoulders and led her towards the drinks, brushing my other hand through my thick hair. "I didn't think you were going to show up, but I hoped you would. Once I saw you, I had to dance. I'm sorry if I was right awful, my parents back in Sydney tell me to take the lead at the right moment and I... Yeah. I'm just trying to say sorry, for being so quiet mate."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:03 pm

U up to rp?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:14 pm

I took his arm as we walked off of the dance floor. "You know it's really nice having a friend that can mix good drinks." I giggled as we walked towards the refreshment tables and leaned up against it, not caring much if it looked lady like or not. "I wasn't going to come at first. I'm honestly still not sure why I changed my mind. But I'm glad I did." I smiled at him. "Don't be sorry. It was nice. And you're a good dancer. Besides, you should never apologize for being forward. A lot of girls really like that in a guy."

Yea sure :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Minx was easily thrown on the bed, her smirk never leaving her lips as she watched her husband take off her shoes and make his way up to her shirt where he grabbed it with his teeth. He seemed to get a little bit rough as he acted like a dog with a chewtoy. This made her laugh softly before his lips had pressed against hers roughly, making her react and kiss him back just as rough Mmm..being rough now...Thats what I like
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Where were Ace and Macey after the truck dealer?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:34 pm

They were in the middle of picking out a truck I believe but we can do after ^_^ I just want to get a pic of what I think her truck would look like so give me a sec
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next