House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 27 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:43 am

Because I just don't get why you broke them up up you thought they were amazing! Where's the logic in that? and it's not just that, it's because you didn't even tell me you planned on breaking them up, you even wrote a post last night about Rose thinking she was an idiot and realising she said things she didn't mean, as if she was gonna go and fix things, and then suddenly... You know what? Nevermind, lets just drop it before I start an arguement -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:44 am

We could do Nat and Taylor if you wanna do sisters? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:45 am

I was just joking...i'm just gonna go before i piss anyone else off
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 am

Not a very funny joke...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 am

I guess, I dunno what they'd do, though, Scampi.

You were joking? It didn't seem like a joke, nor was it funny.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:54 am

Uhh... Stuff their faces then have a dance maybe while talking about their guys? Sound alright? I mean if you really don't feel like it now then I totally understand Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:59 am

That's what I had planned for Anna and Elsa, actually... Maybe we should rp them leavig the ball because Taylor's medication's wearing off and Nathalie just carries Taylor to bed while Kyle goes back to his room and Nat and Taylor just start talking?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:01 am

Ross: I could handle the emotional things from Candi, so the screaming and the crying didn't make me want to slink away and hide, afraid to face the noise. Perhaps it was my love for her, or maybe it was just my intense need to make everything better after screwing everything up. I stroked the hair at the back of her head and sighed, upset that she would think I wanted sleep more than to resolve these issues. Not that I would show it, right now wasn't the time to address our issues but just the ones she was dealing with. "It wasn't your fault, Candi. Marco wouldn't want you to blame yourself. He loved you, very much. Don't put that sort of guilt on yourself, nobody wants that for you and especially not Marco." All I really knew about him was that he cared for Candi the way I hoped to, so intensely that he would do anything to protect her. I'm not sure if that deep affection is what I'm capable of, it seems everyone in my family isn't and that's weighing me down.
I snapped out of my thoughts and pulled Candi into my lap, rocking gently. "You can't just assume its your fault because it missed you and hit him. It's bad timing, bad everything... You definitely don't deserve this sort of pain and Marco didn't deserve to have that accident."

I don't know, I guess I was just apologizing that you're upset. Not that it's my fault, but I don't feel great that you're upset and I apologize for just about everything negative anyway despite who's fault it is.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:03 am

Yeah ok Smile You wanna start or me?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:04 am

Fair enough. Wanna rp, Linz? Anna's determined to get Elsa to dance with her. And to steal some of her chocolate covered strawberries.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:08 am

Sure, alright Smile Shall I post or do you want to?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:08 am

Can you start? I might need to have a quick bath now, or soon-ish. Just imagine Taylor's sat at a table looking all bleh (Tiredness, weakness and nausea to name just a few things that she'll be feeling).

If Linz says yes to rping, can she start too? Just have Elsa sitting down and eating some food, thinking about... I dunno, things. And lets just imagine that Justin went to get more food for himself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 am

Candi: The rocking combined with his words began to sooth me rather quickly, but even with him telling me that it wasn't my fault, the guilt of it all still continued to tear at at me from the inside. I was taking deep, calming breaths in order to calm down. "It all happened so quickly..." I murmured more to myself as I remembered the smash followed by the explosion which caused the boom. "I wish I could just forget it." I muttered as I leaned into Ross's touch.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:42 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 27 Addiso10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/16/31/09/45/addiso10.png
I've probably mentioned this before, but in case you've forgotten or I actually haven't mentioned it, this is basically all the symptoms Taylor has, especially when she hasn't taken her medication. I've put down which ones she specifically has and which she doesn't.

Note: I put an 'Ocassionally' on the paragraph with the Psychosis comment in it, but the 'Ocassionally' doesn't refer to Psychosis, it refers to irregular monthlies :S

Note part 2: Apparently I spelt ocassionally wrong. *Facepalms.*

Now brb, bathtime. I'll reply to things when I return.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:48 am

Nathalie: It was starting to get a bit into the evening now, and I had just finished a plate of food and I noticed Taylor looking prettty exhausted. Kyle was speaking to Xavier right now, so I decided to go sit by her. "You need help getting upstairs, Tay?" I asked her. The medication was obviously starting to wear off so she would be quite weak.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:18 am

~Taylor~: Ugh! I felt bleh and my stomach felt belt and my brain felt a sleepy-ish bleh. I had been looking so forward to this party and now I was all partied out and I was probably gonna be the first to leave, which was the story of my life. Stupid illness, why couldn't a be a normal healthy dog-girl? As Nathalie came to sit beside me, asking if I needed help upstairs, I reluctantly said yes, because as much as I wanted to stay here longer, I knew that my body wouldn't be able to take it. "Yes please, Natty." I replied, rubbing my eyes before shoving some final salty potato chips and a chocolate covered marshmallow in my mouth. Once I had swallowed, I leaned into the sister, my head on her shoulder, and added, "I don't think I can stay up any longer; I don't really have the energy to dance anymore." I didn't even really have the energy to walk far, that's why I needed Natty's help.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:20 am

Ross: "I know, let it out Candi." She was calmer, gentler now than the erratic breathing and noisy manner she had been in. The tears were nearly stopped, every few moments a new one emerging, but I knew I was doing something right. "You couldn't do anything to stop it if you tried, and these dreams will slowly go away. You should focus on the happy memories of Marco, not the bad. He'd want you happy, and thinking about the accident won't make things better." How was I meant to correct this wrong that had been done to her? I was just content that I had some sort of affect on her towards a positive goal, making her feel better. It would never be entirely better, I knew that, but she could live with it at some point couldn't she?

Elsa: Looking down at a plate of food, almost all of it entirely covered in chocolate, I was faced with the realization that I was actually having fun. At a ball, nonetheless. It was pretty awe inspiring, with my past along the lines of going to balls and having any fun. I picked up a strawberry and took a bite, examining the crowd around me. Justin had gone to grab some actual food, too much chocolate having gotten to him, and I was sitting alone to ponder the ways of the others in the mansion. People were dancing, everyone looked wonderful, and it occurred to me that loads of people were actually very happy here. Nobody hated this place, and it was because of its warm welcoming arms and free rooming probably. The castle was emptier than this, nobody danced and there weren't people happy like this just staying in the rooms. The castle was filled with old portraits and ceramic art, then there was just Anna and me. That's it beside the cooks and maids mama and papa had hired. It was just rather odd to think about, how so many people could live here but hardly any live back in the castle in Arendelle.

*takes a couple Tylenol before sitting down on the couch* I think it's the free boarding that really captures people. Rent nowadays is so expensive, and buying a home is nearly impossible. *shrugs*
You. Go away. You freak me out a little.
Intimidate you is more like it. Calm down, I'm not even interested.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 am

Hi Holland.

I think I had lost Matio in the crowds of people. Either that or he had run away. Poor guy, I didn't think a ball would really be his thing, but at least he tried it, right? Just in case he hadn't fled and really had lost me, I figured it was better to just stay in one place than go around searching for him. Looking around the room, I soon found that place and grinned, walking over to the table at which my sister sat and sitting beside her. "Have you lost your boyfriend, too?" I teased her slightly as I stole one of her chocolate strawberries and ate it, though I knew that Justin wouldn't just leave Elsa behind. Because of this, the question was pretty much rhetorical, so I went ahead and asked another question that was far more important, in my opinon. "So, what do you think? Are you having fun?" More question would come, such as asking - more like begging - my sister to dance for me, but that would have to wait until Elsa had stopped eating.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 am

Britt, I'm sorry for getting mad earlier. I didn't find your joke funny but perhaps I shouldn't have exploded like I did. If you really were just joking and was gonna fix the Abirose relationship, do you wanna rp that now? I've calmed down now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:50 am

Elsa: After just a moment of thinking, Anna became aware of my lone wolf status, to which I was thankful. Thinking wasn't a good thing for me, I tend to imagine crazy things or think up several reasons why my powers aren't a blessing, that sort of thing. I smiled as she commented on Justin's disappearance, just didn't answer. I finished off the strawberry in my hand and nodded my head, swallowing quickly so I could respond. "Well, I think everything is very beautiful. It's been fun so far, the food is amazing. Very wonderful job, Anna. I've even been talking to Justin about the possibility of allowing you to take over planning from the council, but nothing set in stone yet. I'm very impressed." I shrugged my shoulders and picked up another strawberry.

Hello, how're you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:02 am

I'm a bit better now, thanks. And you?

"Me? Take over planning? In Arendelle?" Of course she meant Arendelle, there was no council here! "I... I'd be honored to take over the planning, I'd create the best events the kingdom has ever seen! Well, I'd at least try to, anyway. "I wasn't exactly sure how good the events in Arendelle were nowadays, since the first event I went to in 13 years was Elsa coronation and... Well... Things got complicated, but I was sure that if I put my mind to it, I'd be able to top whatever plans the council had in mind. I smiled at the sheer thought of being able to plan the events, having things to do to keep me from being bored, and stole yet another chocolate strawberry. "I'm glad you're having fun, though. I have to admit, I was a little worried that you might not enjoy yourself, but clearly I've been proven wrong, especially since the fact that you humoured Justin with a dance clearly shows that you're having the time of your life." With a slight smirk, I gave my sister a 'That's right, I saw you dancing earlier!' look. "Perhaps, once you're done eating, you could humor me with a dance too?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:38 am

Elsa: "Don't make any hasty decisions, it's a lot of responsibility and though I'm sure you can handle it I don't want you to rush into anything you may not be ready for." I took a bite of the strawberry, but almost immediately choked on it as she brought up dancing with Justin. I kept my cool, took a drink of the water I had gotten myself, and swallowed it down to save my life. She had seen me dancing? Of course, who hadn't? Only now she was interested in dancing with me, which I wasn't so sure about. "Dancing? I don't dance, Anna. I don't know what you think you've seen..." I smiled, focussing my eyes on my strawberry because she'd be able to tell I was lying if I looked at her. "You look very nice, by the way. Thanks for the dress too , it's really perfect."

Hungover, I finished off that bottle of scotch last night. Thanks for asking.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:52 am

You're probably not as hungover as Abby, trust me :/

Oh my gosh, I almost made Elsa choke! For a moment I was concerned, but as soon as I realised that she was ok, I struggled to hold back a laugh, because I had not been expecting such a reaction. I had, however, been expecting her to say that she didn't dance, hence why I had recorded the act earlier. "Deny it all you want, Elsa, but I have video footage as proof, and I think that, as your dear little sister, I deserve at least one dance, right?" At the mention of my appearance, I allowed her to change the subject, looking down at my dress momentarily. "Thank you. This is actually another dress I designed. It's a little more complex than yours, so it took just under two months to complete. And as for your dress, you're welcome. The dark blue seems to suit you really well, actually." So did the snowflakes, but that was obvious. Snowflakes were Elsa's thing, like mine was... Flowers, I guess?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:29 am

Candi: Ross was right, thinking about it really wasn't going to help me, but remembering the happier memories could hellp to ease the pain of losing my brother. Looking down, I noticed that I was still wearing the heart shaped locket. Opening it, I smiled at the two photos; one of Marco giving me a piggyback and one of me and Ross. That always made me smile. We had both fallen asleep, Ross had an arm around me, my head near where his heart should be. It was the time when we fell asleep outside, we woke up to pouring rain. "I love that photo of us," I told him with a smile when I saw him looking at it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 am

Need a repost for Nat and Tay?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down