House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:58 am

Hey linz! I'm exhausted. Looking after my grandad is pretty tough and often icky :/ Wanna rp Candifross?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:02 am

Ok, stage one complete. Commencing stage 2. Oh gosh, now it sounded like this was some sort of battle plan! Mentally sighing at that, I led Sierra outside into the not-so-cool air; summer was annoyingly humid this year. At least it was quiet out here, though, not so many people to have to try and talk over, no one to bump into accidentally. It was actually more perfect than I had previously figured it would be.
It took a moment of walking around aimlessly before I managed to track down the fountain - it had been a while since I had been here - and once we walked over to it, I allowed Sierra to sit down on the ledge while I sat next to her. I fumbled with my pocket for a moment, but managed to get out my mom's ring - it wouldn't really look suspicious if I had it, since I never really allowed it to leave my sight for too long -, holding it out towards my girlfriend a little so that she could see it better in the fountain lights.
”You already know where this ring comes from, right? When I was a kid I always used to ask my mom why she had such a c***py, non-sparkly ring, and she always used to respond with, ‘It’s not about how shiny it is or how many gems it has, it’s the story behind it that’s truly the most important aspect’. I never really understood what she meant until I found this thing again in the rubble of where our home used to be. Its story’s so important to me that it’s the most precious thing I own, and to me it’s worth far more than any fancy engagement ring with huge diamonds.”
I wondered if she was catching on already, just by that last sentence. Probably, but just to make sure that she definitely new what was going on right now, I took a deep breath and moved to get down on one knee in front of her. “I want you to have it now, Sierra, I want my most precious item to stay with my most precious person, but only if you promise to wear it on your engagement ring finger for, well, forever. I’m probably going about this in a roundabout way, but what I’m trying to say is will you marry me? Please?” In my head that please was repeated, like, 7000 times, but I think I already knew the answer - at least, I hoped I knew the answer - since Sierra had accepted the promise ring at the beginning of the year and had just been waiting for me to pluck up the courage to ask, pretty much.

Hi Linz! And Candifross? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:02 am

Britt! Come out of lurking! You've gotta fix the Abirose crisis! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:03 am

maybe I dun wanna o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:04 am

I've been spending time with my grandad too, but he's been drinking wine because his doctor told him a glass a day was healthy. He goes a little overboard and drinks a bunch and it gets pretty hilarious. But sure, I'll get something typed up. Unless you'd prefer typing opening post, I don't mind Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:07 am

O.o But... I thought you liked Abirose? I thought you shipped them? You got me to like Abirose! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:14 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Denzel10
Denzel's mum's ring, by the way. I forgot to put the picture up >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:22 am

Yes, Candifross Razz An r instead of l Razz

Sierra: My hand had gone over my mouth as soon as he got down on one knee. This was  unexpected. I tried to calm my beating heart although it was no use. Tears of ultimate happiness began to form in my eyes as I nodded eagerly, "Yes," I finally managed to get out. "I'll always wear it," I promised him as he slid it onto my finger. After he did so, I pulled him into a soft kiss.

I'll type something up Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:29 am

I had panicked at first because Sierra started crying, but as soon as she said yes I let out the breath that I had been holding. Oh thank goodness! The ring was soon on her finger and I was pulled into a kiss, which I eagerly responded to while trying to keep us from falling back into the fountain, because getting soaking wet in these fancy clothes would really suck. Once we pulled away, I gave Sierra a grin and started wiping her tears away. Despite how happy I was right now, I couldn't help myself from asking, "Are you ok? Why're you crying? Did I do something wrong?" Because I had a bad habit of worrying over things like this.

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:36 am

Candi: I had quite a long night at work, especially after having a few games with my co workers. Due to Billy not being there, I had Ross to come and pick me up. As tired as I was, I decided just to crash in my boyfriend's room. It was not a pleasant night. My dreams brought bad memories. Times when Marco argued with dad, when he argued with me. I bgan to turn in my sleep, trying to make it disappear. I woke up screaming at 4 AM after witnessing the car crash again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:39 am

I have to go but reply please linz and I'll post for Sierra when I come back up ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:48 am

Ok, I'm just gonna sit here and cry because Britt destroyed my rp OTP. Well, one of the two I have, anyway...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:54 am

XD im sorry!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:56 am

It's really not funny... Why don't you want them back together? I thought they were an awesone couple.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:59 am

they were
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:01 am

Then why did you make Rose stop loving Abby?! Why don't you want them to get back together?! You're not making any sense!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:14 am

Ross: It was a surprise that Candi had accepted my proposal for a ride home from work, she hasn't before. It seemed she was distanced from me, at arms length and I knew it was my fault. I didn't mind though, our relationship could handle the rocky kickstart because I cared enough for her to push through. She had come back to my room, another shocking move, but I wasn't making any efforts to complain because I enjoyed the company.
Feeling her stir in the night, which was a whole new feeling altogether for me as I've slept alone, I let her be in fear wrapping my arm around her in my effort to comfort her would be rejected. I wasn't sure where Candi stood on this relationship anymore. However, once she had woken from her sleep screaming at Marco, obviously a dream having upset her, I tossed away all reserve and sat up in bed. My arms circled around her and hugged her to my chest, not really caring whether or not the action was welcomed or not. I pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head and rubbed her back soothingly, though I knew she would still feel awful. Her brother had died, in front of her really. That would mess me up too, even if I didn't like Collin too well.
"Candi, I'm so sorry." My apologies wouldn't make it better, but I didn't had a clue as to what I should do. I'm jus a seventeen year old kid, I don't have the first clue as to how to comfort somebody when this sort of thing has happened to them. I suppose holding them and offering comfort wouldn't be enough, would it? Perhaps Bobby was better at this than I...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 am

Hey guys ^_^ what's up? Smile "what's got you so happy?" got rid of a boy that was border line stalking me finally and went swimming ^_^ why wouldn't I be happy? "fair enough."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:25 am

Well at this rate I'll never rp with Britt again and my day has officially been ruined -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:26 am

Oh uh yikes :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:32 am

Sorry :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:34 am

Candi: I continued to scream for a few moments, but then it changed, dissolving into a whimper before I broke down into tears. I have had similar dreams before, but I had hoped that by being in the company of Ross, I wouldn't be haunted and taunted by the guilt. "It was my fault." I sobbed, "I didn't see the car coming. I-it missed me b-b-but th-then-" I couldn't continue. "Ross it was my-my fault. My brother's dead because of me!" I buried my head in the crook of his neck. "I-I'm sorry I woke you." I apologised sheepishly.

Trying to figure out what to put for Sierra :/ anyone else you want to rp instead? or are you not up for it now? :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:35 am

Why're you saying sorry? It's not as if it's your fault.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:37 am

you'll never rp with me again? Really? getting mad over a ship..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:38 am

I'm not really up for roing couples now. I kinda wanna rp Anna and Elsa messing around at the ball but I doubt any posts would be good since I'm in the midst of an emotional breakdown.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next