House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Isabella::
"Well you've already shown me that you won't step on my feet by preforming almost a perfect waltz. So, sure Kai I'll gladly dance with you again. Although I'm definitely still coming to a karaoke night anyway. You're not getting out of that." After finishing my drink, I threw it into a nearby garbage and walked back out onto the dance floor with him. The last song had just ended so I wondered what they were going to play next. Not that I had much trouble dancing to anything.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:42 pm

That blush was adorable! I hadn't meant to make Elsa blush, I was just doing what I thought you were meant to do at the end of dancing, but I was so glad I did! I let Elsa lead me over to the food then, my brain trying to come up with another idea, this time about my mom - maybe she could come with us? Or I could visit for a weekend once a month? -but I was soon distracted by the amount of food, my mouth opening to form a silent 'Woah'. I was about to answer my girlfriend's question with an 'I don't know', because I really had no idea where to start with all the different kinds of food, but Elsa spoke up first, telling me that she loved me which caused me to smile. "I know, I mean, who wouldn't love me, right?" I joked a little, pressing a kiss to her cheek before returning to the matter at hand. "As for where to start, I have absolutely no idea. I don't think I even know what half of this is!" Fancy food wasn't exactly available at my house when I was a kid, so... Yeah, the majority of this was new to me. It wasn't until I glanced over at the other tables and noticed the chocolate fountain that I knew exactly where to go! "On second thoughts," I carefully set my hands on Elsa's waist, guiding her over to the chocolate fountain. It wasn't just tchocolate fountain? Though, there were chocolate-covered strawberries, chocolate cupcakes and other non-chocolate but equally delicious desserts! "I think we can afford to misbehave and have dessert before dinner tonight, don't you?" I asked as I picked up a chocolate-covered strawberry, offering it to Elsa.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:44 pm

I wonder if ali's still online...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:46 pm

She is, I believe.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Right here ^_^ hi
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Oh good, Iwonder if she has repost for me ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm

And hi btw ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Oh give me a sec ^_^ and hi haha
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Can we rp too, please, Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Okies but no colours Razz I want to be able t read it ^_^ And I'll be online until Lisa wakes ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:55 pm

All thee videos of kids singing Love Is An Open Door with their parents and I'm just think 'Why can't my parents be like that?!' XD

Une momento!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:57 pm

~Anna~: As Matio grabbed some food, I stood off to the side of the dance floor, by the big round dining tables, watching the crowd of people dance. A smirk spread across my face as I noticed to very familiar people wearing two very familiar outfits. Well would you look at that, huh? The same woman who made me dance with a crazy duke over a year ago just because she didn't want to was now dancing of her own free will! I certainly wasn't going to let her live this down, in fact, I might just ask her to humor me with a dance later! For now though I merely grabbed my phone from where I had hidden it and used the video recorder thing to record her dancing, just as evidence in case she tried to deny it at a later date. It was then that I noticed more people coming in, and grinned upon realising that it was Daniel and Caius. Finally! The guest of honor was here! Staying on the outskirts of the dancefloor, I walked over towards Daniel and Caius, ready to try and explain what was going on.

~Caius~: We stopped outside the ballroom doors and even through the thick wood I could hear music and the hustle and bustle of many people. "What the-" That was all that managed to escape my lips as I entered and saw... Was- Was this a ball?! A masquerade ball?! My jaw dropped as I took in the scenery, flashing back to well over a century ago, which was when this ballroom had frequently had balls and all was well and James was still alive. This place was purely paradise to an old man such as myself but... But how? "Daniel, did you-?" No, it could not have been him. Daniel did not have the funds to pull off something this largescale, and he did not even access to the mansion's funds. Who did this? I was given that answer almost immediately as I saw Princess Anna walk over, a knowing, somewhat proud look in her eyes. I bowed instantly in her presence and was surprised when she replied with a curtsy, despite the differences in status. "Your Highness, is this your doing?" Her smile told all. 'Yes, yes it is, although I did get help from others too.' She explained before continuing, 'This ball is in your honor, Caius. You do so much for everyone here and ask for nothing in return. This is our gift to you to say thank you.' I was shocked, pleasantly surprised that the people of this mansion would come together to create this ball just for me! It took a moment for it to really sink in, then a grin spread across my face. "Thank you, Princess Anna. This truly is a magnificant gift that I will cherish for my lifetime." She said a quick, 'You're welcome' but I was not quite done talking yet. "And you," I turned to Daniel, raising an eyebrow at him, "All those activities you've wished to do in the past week... You were just trying to keep me occupied so that I didn't find out about this, were you not?" It was plain to see, so I did not wait for an answer and pulled his into the second kiss of the day. "Thank you. I do not like surprises, but I am glad that you helped to prevent me from spoiling the surprise."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Ali9910<3 wrote:Awww Sad

Alexandra::
I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "I'm never going to think you don't exist jack. You mean too much for me to ever forget you. I believed in you until my brothers teased me to the point of forcing me not to. You never have to worry abou that again. Not with me. I-I love you." I kissed him quickly on the lips, suddenly nervous after saying it. I wasn't sure how he'd react, it was the first time either of us had said it.

I'm sorry DX I don't mean to make it couply it just keeps happening DX

Oh god forgot we left off with this post xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:09 pm

I ask mother how much she loves me, then open my arms wide and say 'I love you thiiiis much!' and her response is 'What do you want?'! The nerve of her!

Well at least Luna's mummy and daddy are gonna live happily ever after ^_^
Luna: *Peaks out from behind the couch.* M-Mommy and daddy?
O.O Woops... But hey! SHE LIVES!
Luna: *Whimpers and hides behind the couch again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Daniel merely stood by and watched while the princes explained. He loved seeing the happiness and excitement on his lover's face. The wide grin of his said it all. When the attention turned to him, he didn't even get a chance to speak as Caius had pulled him into a kiss before he even opened his mouth. "You are most welcome. Now since we are at a ball, would you like to dance?" Daniel asked as he offered his hand.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:14 pm

I just melted into a sticky pile of cuteness overload at Alex's post :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Neutral I just found out the worst spot to get a bug bite DX and yeaaaa :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:21 pm

*closes his eyes and kisses her in return, only parting to get some air* Well, I'm here and I didn't expect to be shirtless either so we're both surprised how this went. Great celebration for getting into a university though. *wraps an arm around her and moves up on the bed, laying his head back against the pillows before letting her go and rolling over on top of her instead* I don't know if you want me to stick around, cuddle up, and fake a sleepover excuse with Sora in the morning, but I'd really like to. I mean, Micah's coming back soon and we won't be able to really do this until we work out something with the both of them.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm

~Caius~: Dancing! I loved dancing and had not really done it in a while. My smile softened and I nodded and took Daniel's handing my own. "I would love to dance, my love." I told him, bidding Princess Anna a goodbye before walking with my partner onto the dancefloor. "Now should I lead or will you?" Despite my words, my hands moved into the masculine position, one hand still holding Daniel's while the other settled on my waist. It was simply what I knew best and, besides, I had more experience with dancing, having done it for centuries.

*Smiles and runs a hand through Henry's hair.* I was actually thinking about faking a sleepover. Great minds think alike, huh? Make yourself at home in my bed, Henry, I'd be honored to have a cuddling partner tonight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Jack was slightly shocked at the words that fell from her mouth, he had said the same words to her before, although she was asleep so it didn't really count. At the time he wasn't completely sure, not really having experienced love before. The kiss also caught him off guard. He smiled down at her, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I love you to, Alex." He murmured into her hair nervously.

sorry i poofed. i may have to go ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Awww! Look Luna! They're in love X3
Luna: *Peeks out from behind the couch again.* W-What's love?
You'll understand when you're older X3

Anyway, bath time! Brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 pm

I think I can towel dry my hair without it getting too tangled now X3 Yay for haircuts!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Mhm, great minds. *smiles and cranes his neck, giving her another quick kiss* I think I might just sleep in jeans, if you want to change though you can. I'll be here, getting comfortable and awaiting your return.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:32 pm

But changing requires getting up. And effort. *Shakes her head.* I'll be fine, I'm used to just sleeping in what I've been wearing for the day. *Shrugs and uses all her dtrength to push Henry off of her only to snuggle right into his chest.* Wouldn't it be uncomfortable for a guy to wear jeans in bed? I mean, wouldn't it rub him in the completely wrong places?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:41 pm

*groans gently as she pushes him, trying to stay quiet, and hugs her closer to his chest with a smile* They probably will, but it's more difficult to explain a sleepover in the morning if I'm only wearing boxers. The last time I was down to my boxers with somebody was over a year and a half ago, I might also be a little nervous about it. *hides his stubbled face in her shoulder, blushing slightly*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next