House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Sure and do you want to post first Britt or do you want me to?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:39 pm

all up to you, ali :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Elsa: The ball was magnificent, and I've seen them before. People all over the place, couples enjoying eachothers company, food that practically called to me. It'd have to wait though, Justin was speaking to me in... Norwegian? Somebody's been practicing it seems. Dance? "I don't dance..." I shook my head and looked down at my feet. Perhaps it was time to change that? He was asking quite kindly, and he learned Norwegian to ask me. "But I suppose I can't deny you this one time." I took his hand gently and led him towards those dancing, smiling. "Just don't step on my feet, I had a lot of time to practice dancing when I was alone and I like my feet the way they are, handsome." Placing one hand on his shoulder and locking the other in his hand, I raised an eyebrow and waited for him to lead.

Riley: "Well, I'm fine with fooling around instead of watching a movie anyway. Who needs movies..." I gripped her hips firmly and lifted her, pressing her back against a tree. "You know, it's not fair that you use those vampiric powers to get ahead of me. Maybe you need a little punishment anyway, Minx." The forest wasn't an ideal place for this, but seducing my wife wasn't necessarily difficult. We both had an interest in the same activities. Releasing her, I jogged ahead, chuckling. "Race you back? Last one there has to pick the movie we won't be watching anyway."

Kai: Even with Kennedy away from me, I could have fun, couldn't I? Maybe not dancing, but I could talk to some friendly people and have interesting conversations. I grabbed a glass of scotch from the table and walked around the crowd, trying to find a group that looked in need of another comrade. Nobody seemed interested, and I wasn't interested in Rachel trying to seduce me in her carpathian ways. I spotted a familiar figure in the faces of the plenty, and I smiled upon realization that it was indeed Bella. I approached, fixing the silver mask on my face and then toying with my cuff links nervously. Once I reached her though, I just offered my hand and nodded towards the others dancing. I don't know if she could recognize me outside of the bar or if she knew what my face looked like from the lips down, but there weren't any words. I wanted to dance with her, and I'm positive we were at least friends. Or friendly people coming together as an agreement of becoming friends.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Minx whistled "Trying to get me to cave, hm, Riley?" she asks as she grabs his arm "Why dont you be a bad boy and punish me now? or are you too good to be daring?" she winked and went ahead, looking over her shoulder to look at her husband "Because you know, i'd be a bad girl and go the daring way." yep, she loved teasing her husband and messing around with him. Who would break first?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:36 pm

I frowned as Elsa said that she didn't dance, feeling the need to point out that she promised me one dance when I asked her to the ball a couple months ago, but before I could speak up, she changed her mind. My frown turned upside-down as she led me onto the dancefloor, but then a nervous chuckle escaped my lips. "Well, uh, I can't garuntee anything but with the amount of lessons Anna's dragged me through, as well as the extra hours I've put in, I'd say that there's little chance of me damaging your precious feet." I tried to remeber what Anna taught me in that moment that we got into position. 'Straight back, look into her eyes, smile confidently, as if you know what you're doing even if you don't.' I followed thos instructions closely, then stepped forward, causing Elsa to step backwards and begun to dance with my beautiful girlfriend. "So, what do you think of the ball so far?" I asked her during the dance - as far as I knew there was no rule against talking while dancing. "Anna did a pretty good job, don't you think?"

As Matio grabbed some food, I stood off to the side of the dance floor, by the big round dining tables, watching the crowd of people dance. A smirk spread across my face as I noticed to very familiar people wearing two very familiar outfits. Well would you look at that, huh? The same woman who made me dance with a crazy duke over a year ago just because she didn't want to was now dancing of her own free will! I certainly wasn't going to let her live this down, in fact, I might just ask her to humor me with a dance later! For now though I merely grabbed my phone from where I had hidden it and used the video recorder thing to record her dancing, just as evidence in case she tried to deny it at a later date. It was then that I noticed more people coming in, and grinned upon realising that it was Daniel and Caius. Finally! The guest of honor was here! Staying on the outskirts of the dancefloor, I walked over towards Daniel and Caius, ready to try and explain what was going on.

We stopped outside the ballroom doors and even through the thick wood I could hear music and the hustle and bustle of many people. "What the-" That was all that managed to escape my lips as I entered and saw... Was- Was this a ball?! A masquerade ball?! My jaw dropped as I took in the scenery, flashing back to well over a century ago, which was when this ballroom had frequently had balls and all was well and James was still alive. This place was purely paradise to an old man such as myself but... But how? "Daniel, did you-?" No, it could not have been him. Daniel did not have the funds to pull off something this largescale, and he did not even access to the mansion's funds. Who did this? I was given that answer almost immediately as I saw Princess Anna walk over, a knowing, somewhat proud look in her eyes. I bowed instantly in her presence and was surprised when she replied with a curtsy, despite the differences in status. "Your Highness, is this your doing?" Her smile told all. 'Yes, yes it is, although I did get help from others too.' She explained before continuing, 'This ball is in your honor, Caius. You do so much for everyone here and ask for nothing in return. This is our gift to you to say thank you.' I was shocked, pleasantly surprised that the people of this mansion would come together to create this ball just for me! It took a moment for it to really sink in, then a grin spread across my face. "Thank you, Princess Anna. This truly is a magnificant gift that I will cherish for my lifetime." She said a quick, 'You're welcome' but I was not quite done talking yet. "And you," I turned to Daniel, raising an eyebrow at him, "All those activities you've wished to do in the past week... You were just trying to keep me occupied so that I didn't find out about this, were you not?" It was plain to see, so I did not wait for an answer and pulled his into the second kiss of the day. "Thank you. I do not like surprises, but I am glad that you helped to prevent me from spoiling the surprise."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm

If Britt could attempt a reply that'd be awesome.

The true Rose, huh? Now that sounded interesting. Quickly picking up speed to catch up to my girlfriend, I couldn't help but retaliate. "Oh yeah? Well I know the Rose Hathaway that'd blush at every inappropriate thing I said and every suggestive action I did. I'm pretty sure that girl's still in there somewhere and I'll be able to make her come out again." I teased, one hand on the small of her back as we walked. "Besides, don't underestimate how much I know about you Rose. I witnessed you take on several vampire hunters single-handedly last month; I know exactly what you're capable of." But was I really going to fight her? Like, properly fight her? I just hoped my survival instincts took over because without them I didn't know how to protect myself while under attack. I knew how to throw a pretty good punch, I knew how to throw items across the room and watch them smash into pieces, but actual fighting techniques? Nuh uh.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Sorry I had to talk to my dad about something and could you please start Britt cause I have no idea how to

Isabella::
I had been looking for something that might peak my interest, I wasn't really that hungry, jane hadn't come down yet and Alex was dancing with her boyfriend. Adjusting my mask I looked around at the crowd of people, hoping to find someone to socialize with when a man in a silver mask approached me and gestured towards the dance floor without a word. Well this was definitely one way to ask someone to the dance floor. But he looked attractive and why not? It might actually be fun. Hopefully he wasn't a bad dancer.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Elsa: It was pretty cute to watch him recite what he had learned, but mostly I was feeling quite honored he had gone through it all just for me. I followed his lead and stepped back as he stepped forward, it was quite obvious he had learned something. "The ball is really beautiful, I can't believe Anna did this. Not that she isn't talented, this just seems like one of those organized things that takes hundreds of people to put together." I shrugged and smiled, giving his shoulder a gentle squeeze. "In Arendelle it would take a dozen people a couple months to put this together." The ball I had ruined took a long time, but coronations were extremely difficult to perfect. Justin was perfect, though. I wasn't sure how he looked amazing all the time, but he looked even more wonderful in this formal attire, if possible. I'd seen men before in such a suit, but Justin was different.

Riley: "Oh, really? I can be daring, you're screwing with the wrong man here." I followed her, smiling though I was very interested in catching her. "I can be daring, you know that first hand." I caught up to her and dropped to the ground, making sure to land on my back rather than on her. "You're in for it, Chicka." I picked her up and pulled her over my shoulder, locking her legs against my chest with my arms so she couldn't get away. "No movie for you, we have work to do."

Kai: That actually wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. She took my hand and I led her to the dance floor, but it didn't seem as if she recognized me. Not that I was complaining. Knowing who I was might have influenced her away from dancing with me. I didn't really know what she thought of me, besides that she appreciated what I had done. I placed a hand on her waist and locked my eyes on her's, stepping forward to begin the dance. It was a nice waltz, though I wasn't sure if she knew how to dance. I smiled, trying to seem friendly, and continued to lead. Should I speak? Break the odd silence and let her know who I am? Maybe I'll wait until she addresses it, because I wasn't sure how to break it to her and keep her dancing for certain.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:47 pm

"Well I think Anna did it with the help of 4 other people in the space of three months, so no offense to the Arendelle events committee or whatever you guys have, but Anna has them beat." I chuckled a little, relaxing with every second that I didn't step on Elsa's toes or trip up, so much so that I even added a little twirl, albeit a slow one because I didn't want Elsa to fall over in those heels she was wearing. "Why don't you put Anna in charge of planning events in Arendelle? It's probably a stupid, not thought out idea but she's done so well with this one and, well, if she's in charge of the events then you don't have to be; it'd mean less stress for you. You have the authority as Queen to do that, right? To put her in charge of planning events?" It was only a suggestion of course and, like I said, I hadn't exactly thought it out and didn't even know how things like this worked in Arendelle, but it was worth mentioning if it could lessen Elsa's workload when she went back.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm

*Looking at Abby, sat on the couch with her dad's laptop.* Whaaaat are you doing up this early? O.o What does it look like, Einstein? I'm researching -_- O.o Someone clearly hasn't taken their medication yet. What're you researching? These Damper people that Rose has become. I wanna find out exactly what the f*** happened to my kitty. Fair enough... *Peeks over Abby's shoulder.* ... You spelt it wrong. *Snarls.* I knew that! ... How do you spelt it? -_- D-H-A-M-P-I-R. Right... *Types it in and clicks on a website, which instantly comes up with a long list of Dhampir's abilities.* O.o What the-?! Hehe, Rose has a lot of skills now! Enhanced flexibility? Enhanced strength? Enhanced healing?! F*** she's more awesome than me now! DX Hehe, you enjoyed being the strongest and fastest and all that jazz, weren't you? *Nods.* Oh come on! Enhanced senses, too? That's my thing! DX Well at least she can't fly like you can, that's one thing you have that she doesn't, right? It's still not fair that she's better than me -_- There there, Abigail. Now go back to sleep, or at least take your medication. No. I'm not done reading yet. *Sighs.* Fine fine.

"Enhanced beauty," blah de blah, "Their bodies are shapely and sexy." ... More shapely and sexy than her body was as a Neko? O.o F***... Wait, does that mean her b**bs are bigger too? *Facepalms.* Only you would ask that. You and Jason, anywho. I like being the big b**bed one -_- She already has enhanced healing, she can't take b**b size away from me too! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:42 pm

*flops onto the couch* Morning.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Morning! *Is napping on the couch, trying to sleep off the medication she has taken.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:12 am

L is for Lindsey wrote:

Riley: "Oh, really? I can be daring, you're screwing with the wrong man here." I followed her, smiling though I was very interested in catching her. "I can be daring, you know that first hand." I caught up to her and dropped to the ground, making sure to land on my back rather than on her. "You're in for it, Chicka." I picked her up and pulled her over my shoulder, locking her legs against my chest with my arms so she couldn't get away. "No movie for you, we have work to do."

Minx giggled and played with his hair "Lets see what punishments you have cut out for me." she lifted her body up and she looked down at him "I dont like being this high." she said, dodging a branch that almost hit her in the face "And this is the reason" she poked his nose softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:32 am

Hi Britt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:33 am

haiii im getting ready for church >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 am

Ok, I'll just be here.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:36 am

Wolfsoul wrote:If Britt could attempt a reply that'd be awesome.

The true Rose, huh? Now that sounded interesting. Quickly picking up speed to catch up to my girlfriend, I couldn't help but retaliate. "Oh yeah? Well I know the Rose Hathaway that'd blush at every inappropriate thing I said and every suggestive action I did. I'm pretty sure that girl's still in there somewhere and I'll be able to make her come out again." I teased, one hand on the small of her back as we walked. "Besides, don't underestimate how much I know about you Rose. I witnessed you take on several vampire hunters single-handedly last month; I know exactly what you're capable of." But was I really going to fight her? Like, properly fight her? I just hoped my survival instincts took over because without them I didn't know how to protect myself while under attack. I knew how to throw a pretty good punch, I knew how to throw items across the room and watch them smash into pieces, but actual fighting techniques? Nuh uh.

"I wont use my stake to fight you, so be happy about that." she said "I'll just find a stick without a point. If anything i'll make it round on the tip just so it doesnt pierce the skin. Unless you just wanna do fighting hand-to-hand even if it is useless towards strigoi and such?" she had listened to the first thing Abby said and it made her smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 am

I had no idea what Strigoi were, but I decided to just play along. "Yeah, I was just about to say 'Use a stick' because, y'know, being killed by my own girlfriend would suck." I chuckled at my own understatement before adding, "There's no need to make the end round, though; a stick wont do that much damage even if it did pierce my skin." Once we were out in the front garden, I pressed a final miss to Rose's lips before back several large paces away, throwing off my own jacket so that I wouldn't get too sweaty and taking the hairband off of my wrist, tying my fiery red hair up into a ponytail. "Just remember that my meds make me weaker, so go easy on me," Was the warning as I sretched out my limbs. If Rose wanted real 'Training' it would've been better to do this at night when my meds wore off but meh, oh well. With the warnings out of the way, I tried to shut down my mind, trying to let my instincts take over. Rose was the enemy. The aim was to disarm her, not hurt her - hurting her would be things awkward in bed later, I was sure - and her aim was to 'Kill' me. Slipping into a crouch as my more feral side took over, I snarled at my girlfriend from across the distance, baring my fangs as I yelled out, "Bring it, b****!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:00 am

*Walks downstairs and spots Abby sleeping on the couch.* Poor kid... *Heads back upstairs, soon returning with a blanket which he drapes over his daughter. Making sure she's nice and snug, her brushes her bangs out of the way and kisses her forehead.* *Snarls as she is woken up.* Dad. F***. Off. O.O O-Ok, ok, *Backs away slowly.* Sorry, geez, just trying to have a moment. *Falls back to sleep.* Hehe, fail, Jer. Shut up, at least I tried -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:40 am

So.... going to get my permit tomarrow...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:41 am

pft, i'm probably not getting my permit till next year XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:42 am

Your drivers permit? If it was her driver's permit I think she'd seem happier :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:00 am

Yeah, my driver's permit. Mydad say I'm ready to drive though- he had me practicing on the tractor as if it was the car, and he wasn't even telling me what to do.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:02 am

A tractor's kinda different from a car O.o

Abby... *Pokes Abby gently.* Abby wake up. *Snarls and opens her eyes.* What? -_-

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Abiros11
Tra da! *Stares at it for a moment, then smiles a little.* That's my girl :3

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:04 am

Haha awesome ^_^ oh and hi I totally haven't been lurking
Ali9910<3