House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Firefly155
9 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:18 am

Comet really is like a Toothless, huh. Whereas Nightrider's, well, a typical Monstrous Nightmare, I guess. *Climbs down to Nightrider's neck.* He's stubborn, just like me XD *Narrows his eyes slightly at Scampi but then nudges her, wanting to be stroked by her too.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:34 am

*looks at Nightrider* Oh hello ^_^ *rubs his snout gently when he nudges her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:36 am

*Lets out a low growl, closing his eyes contently.* Hmmm... Maybe today's a saddle day. He seems like he's in a good mood Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:44 am

Rose's body tensed up at the sudden question and she didnt look happy anymore "Dont you dare talk about him, Abby. I know he's your brother but I dont want to talk about him." he had left her and never spoke to her ever again. She was happy to be with him, but he abandoned her. Honestly, she didnt know if she loved him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:54 am

Rose's sudden change shocked me, but not as much as the realisation that I had struck a nerve. Had Zack really hurt her that badly? Usually thinking about what he had done made me want to drag him back and beat the s*** out of him myself, but right now I was just overwhelmed by the guilt of making my girlfriend react this way to a simple question. "I'm sorry, I was just curious..." I mumbled, though I kinda felt like an apology didn't make up for what I had just done, but what could? My mind came up blank so I turned to face the other way, faking sleep to try and avoid the awkwardness when really I felt like I wasn't going to get any sleep at all now, not after the c***py night and early morning I had had.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:20 am

*nods* It might be :3 *pats his snout one last time before returning to stroke Comet* *returns with the basket, which is now full of fish. Kicks it over so the fish spill out* Bon apetit. *moves towards the fish and begins to eat*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:25 am

*Crawls over to the fish and eats some.* *Clambers off of Nightrider and looks to Astrid.* Do you have my saddle? I left it here the other day so I thought you might've picked it up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:44 am

*Comes downstairs only to find the place empty.* Woah, where is everyone? There's no one here! *Sighs.* Oh well, more chocolate for me! *Heads into the kitchen to get the fancy box of chocolates she loves.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:59 am

Oh great, I'm invisible to Anna now. Actually, that's probably a good thing considering what I'm being forced to wear right now. *narrows eyes at Leah*

Of course. *walks to the spot where she kept Wolfie's saddle.* Just... Be careful... Okay?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:06 am

*Peeks her head in and almost spits out the chocolate she's eating as she laughs. She quickly swallows the chocolate before continuing.* Hey, nice new look, Jack! XD

I'll be careful, I promise! Now gimme! *Reaches out forcthe saddle.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:13 am

*rolls eyes* Yeah, I know right? *looks over to Leah* Please can I take this stupid leather jacket off now? Nu uh! You gotta wait till Scampi gets back! *groans and sinks into the couch*

*reluctantly hands over the saddle*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:20 am

Look on the bright side, Jack, at least she didn't force you into a dress. Actually, you in a dress would be incredibly disturbing :S *Eats another chocolate.*

Thank you ^_^ *Walks slowly over to Nightrider and strokes his neck.* Enjoying the food, buddy? How about we try out this saddle while you're eating, huh? *Carefully puts the saddle on Nigtrider's neck.* *Lifts his head, narrowing his eyes at Wolfie and growling but makes no move to try and get the saddle off.* ... So far s good!

((Oh! I just remembered! Scampi, are we gonna continue the sleepiver thig between Denzel, Sierra and Kimmy or should I write up a new post?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:28 am

Nah you can skip.

Yes, that would be a whole lot worse.

*watches wearily, ready to step in if needed*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:37 am

((Okies ^_^ I'll write something up later/tomorrow.))

Mhmm. Especially if you have hairy legs. *Shudders.* Anyway, lets change subject before I'm put off of eating forever. How're you?

Steady now, boy. It's just a saddle, it wont hurt you. It's just an accessory. *Reaches her hand out carefully.* *Narrows his eyes further, suspicious of the saddle, but eventuly lowers to press his snout to Wolfie's hand.* *Grins and scratches under Nigtrider's chin.* Good boy. See? It's not so bad ^_^ Now let me just get up there a second. *Climbs onto saddle.* *Lets out a roar and starts thrashing around.* Woah, steady, Nightrider! Take it easy! *Starts stroking the dragon, trying to relax it.* *Slowly calms down, his heavy breathing evening out.* *Looks to Astrid and scampi, gesturig to herself on top of the Monstrous Nightmare.* Tra da! ^_^ I think he just doesn't like the saddle, of me and the saddle together, but he should be fine now, I think ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:44 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Rose's sudden change shocked me, but not as much as the realisation that I had struck a nerve. Had Zack really hurt her that badly? Usually thinking about what he had done made me want to drag him back and beat the s*** out of him myself, but right now I was just overwhelmed by the guilt of making my girlfriend react this way to a simple question. "I'm sorry, I was just curious..." I mumbled, though I kinda felt like an apology didn't make up for what I had just done, but what could? My mind came up blank so I turned to face the other way, faking sleep to try and avoid the awkwardness when really I felt like I wasn't going to get any sleep at all now, not after the c***py night and early morning I had had.

Rose watched her girlfriend turn away and she sighed, wrapping her arm around her waist and burrying her face into Abby's back "Sorry..." she says, knowing Abby must have fell asleep already, making Rose soon fall asleep as well.

Diabolik Lovers was so AWESOME! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:59 am

*breathes a sigh of relief* Okay, just don't expect him to be good when he flies. At least not today ^_^

I'm uncomfortable, but I'm alright, and yourself?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:04 am

I'm excited and nervous at the same time - birthday jitters - but I'm good, thanks.

Ok, I'll just stay here for today, then. Flying can be tomorrow's thing Very Happy *Pets Nightrider.* At least you're getting over your saddle issues. I'm proud of you, buddy ^_^ *Looks to Comet and gives her a playful nudge.*

As soon as Rose fell asleep, I gave up the charade and carefully got out of bed. Sure, I was tired, but now I had all these stupid thoughts whirling around in my brain. My feet subconsciously took me into Trent's room through the adjoining door and I found myself staring in to empty space, the only reminder that he was here being the vast number of books left on the bookshelf I was always jealous that he had. Carefully climbing the ladder, I rolled it around to the C section; Mandie had OCD about the bookshelf, making sure that all the books were listed alphabetically by author, then by title. Pulling out the last book Trent had been reading before he left, 'The Perks Of Being A Wall Flower' by Stephen Chbosky, I moved to lie down on his bed and read where he had left off, breathing in Trent's scent as it lingered on the pages. I must've fallen asleep there, as the next thing I knew I was waking up with a scream after a nightmare involving the creepy guy closing in on me, me calling out for Trenton but him never showing up as I was used by the guy. Cold sweat clung to my skin as I hyperventilated, my body shaking with fear as tears pricked my eyes. It felt almost like I was having a panic attack in the darkened room which once belonged to the one guy I could count on and now couldn't count on at all, so after pushing the book away from me, I rushed into Trent's bathroom. Light on. Door closed and locked. Curled up in a ball on the floor as I broke down.
((Couldn't be bothered to write up the nightmare, but you can guess what it is. Basically it's what was about to happen before Rose showed up, except Abby calls out for Trent, the only one who can save her in this dream, and he doesn't show up and... Yeah... Bad things happen to Abby :S))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:10 am

Good, good. So, when is your birthday?

*gives a playful growl and bows down a little*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:13 am

June 20th. 10 days from now. It's going to be the first birthday in 13/14 years that Elsa attends. If she attends my birthday, that is...

*Also bows down and then lunges at Comet, playfully tackling the dragon to the ground.* Ok, play away, Nightrider, but just don't kill Comet ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:16 am

poor abby..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:17 am

*roars, still playfully, escaping from underneath him, tackling him instead before flying up into the sky*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:19 am

((Rose probably heard her scream, Britt.))

*Gets up and chases Comet up into the air.* Gah! I said no flying today! DX Down, Nightrider, down!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:19 am

im just lazy atm is all XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:21 am

((Fair enough.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:27 am

*lands quickly and shoots a plasma blast high up in the air just for show* Oooh... Pretty...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next