House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Firefly155
9 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:33 am

Abby's fault XD

Also,
This one:

Or

This one:

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:34 am

The first one's too big, Britt, I can't see it. And what's it for, anyway?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:35 am

I fixed it

and its for a InuxBoku rp :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:38 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Oh, maybe it was working in some way, because Rose got a weird look on her face as if she was daydreaming. I grinned as her blush returned, glad that the adrenaline was wearing off, but then my jaw dropped at my girlfriend's next words. It was my turn to blush now, shocked that Rose had actually said that she would sleep naked if I wanted her to - technically she said we could sleep naked but the chances of me doing that was very slim - and lowered my gaze, only to realise what I was looking down at before quickly looking to my left. I swear, that was completely accidental! "I-I was just kidding, Rose. Geez, why did you have to take it seriously?" I scolded her, before softening my voice just a little. "After what happened- what almost happened - I-I don't think I can do that sort of thing yet." Heaving a sigh, I stepped past Rose and into the bedroom, rummaging through my wardrobe until I found a pair of pyjamas for Rose, which I soon gave to her. "Here, this should fit, in theory." I told her with a kiss to the forehead before going back into the bedroom, over to my bed where I had hidden my pyjamas under the covers, as always.
((Rose is a bit excitable, whereas Abby's been put off by the creepy guy :S))

Pyjamas:

Rose sighed, feeling horrible for what just happened. She took the Pj's as Abby handed them to her and she got dressed and walked over to the bed, "I'm Sorry, Abby." she crossed her arms, looking at her feet "Are you sure you want me to stay here?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 am

Gah! Finding a t-shirt for Abby to be wearing to sleep is harder than I thought DX I thought there'd be loads of Lightning Farron t-shirts! DX

I'll just go with this one:

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 7729r3s0tajak27eb-900x900-b-p-eee
((A) T'is glow in the dark B) T'is the shirt her daddy wanted, but Abby bought it for herself instead XD))

"No!" It was reflexive, desperate, and came out completely wrong. "I mean, yes. No, don't go, yes, I want you to stay here." I corrected myself, hugging my left arm with my right hand for a moment. "I'll... I'll be right back." I made a quick escape to the bathroom again where I quietly banged my head against the wall beside the door. I was screwing things up yet again, ruining the atmosphere and making Rose think she had done something bad enough to mean she had to leave. Gosh, I was such an idiot. With the door locked, I started changing into the plain grey pyjama bottoms and Lightning Farron t-shirt I was wearing to bed, chanting over and over in my mind that I was going to fix this, I was going to make the atmosphere light-hearted again... But how? I wasn't exactly used to creating a light-hearted atmosphere. Did I even know how to? There was only one way to find out, I guess. Taking a deep breath, I walked out of the bathroom and over to Rose, giving her a gentle kiss. When I pulled away, I reached up to scratch her kitty ear - she always liked that - only to realise she had hidden them. Damn, this wasn't going well! "Kitty," I pouted, gesturing to my girlfriend's head. "Where's your kitty ears? I wanna make you purr."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:59 am

Dunno what a Boku is but I still like the purple haired girl.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 am

purple haired? o.o I had a brunette and a blonde....

Rose sat on her bed as Abby disappear into the bathroom before she came out and kissed Rose softly. But it was a quick kiss "I have them hidden..." so Abby wanted to make her purr...great. Her ears popped up "There you go." she smiled softly and waited for her to scratch her ear
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:20 am

I think it's the lighting in the second one - it looks purple to me *Shrugs.*

There you go, now I could make my kitty purr and things would be back to normal. My hand reached up to scratch behind Rose's ear with one hand while the other moved to her waist. As the purring began, I pressed my lips to the rough location of her voice box, trying not to laugh as the vibrations tickled. Once I was done having my little moment of fun, I guided Rose back onto the bed until she was lying down with me hovering over her. I had tested one thing I was curious about - how much did her voice box vibrate when Rose purred and how much it would tickle if I kissed her there while she was purring?... Wait, that was two things! Ok, so I had tested two things and now I wanted to test a third which was probably a lot riskier. Lifting up Rose's pyjama top - well, technically it was mine but you know what I mean -, I started pressing kisses to the flat surface of her stomach. I dunno, I was just really sensitive there - even a hand brushing across the lower half of my torso made my stomach do backflips (Good backflips, not the bad backflips that made you want to throw up) - so I was just curious if it was the same for Rose or if it was just a me thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:48 am

Rose layed back as Abby layed her down. Of course, she was purring even after she stopped scratching her ear. But what abby did was unexpected and Rose's face turned red "A-Abby..." she didnt know what she was doing, but Rose liked it, but she was scared to admit it...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:56 am

Well saying my name was a good sign, I think. Rose said my name a lot when she was enjoying something more than she'd like to admit, be it something physical or something I said, so I guessed she was enjoying this too. Hm, maybe it wasn't just me, then. Smirking slightly, I kept up the stomach kisses for just a little longer before my lips found their way back to my girlfriend's, locking with them in the passionate kiss I had yet to return, since Rose had given me one earlier. I decided then and there that I wouldn't do any more exerimenting, since the rest was borderline fading stuff and I was in no mood to go that far tonight, so for now I just kept up the kissing, and I'd probably keep it up until Rose got bored or tired or I got bored or tired. How late was it now, anyway?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:16 am

*Rushes in and flops her bag down* Imma go get changed then I'm off to see Comet, you coming, wolf? :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:19 am

Yup, I'll join you! I would've gone earlier but I wasn't sure whether I had college or not. Eventually I took the silence from my teacher (She didn't reply to my email) as a 'No, you don't have to come into college today' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:23 am

Okie dokie, wait for me Razz *runs upstairs then comes down afetr a few minutes dressed in a tank top and shorts since it's really warm* Right, come on Astrid, let's go! *stretches* alright alright Razz Guessing chemistry went well? *holds the door open for scampi and wolfie* *walks through* It wasn't as bad as I expected.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:24 am

Spoiler:
Heeheeh, clever peoples is clever Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:26 am

*Follows the others.* GCSE Chemistry's easy. A level Chemistry is a lot harder :S

((Yes, because Hiccup being the gay guy (Forgotten his name >.<) totally makes sense, since he kisses Charlie in one scene. But who would play the goth girl Charlie almost gets it on with? O.o))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:34 am

((Uhh... Mavis? Maybe?))

Well it's a good thing I'm not doing that! Additional and core science is enough >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:35 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Well saying my name was a good sign, I think. Rose said my name a lot when she was enjoying something more than she'd like to admit, be it something physical or something I said, so I guessed she was enjoying this too. Hm, maybe it wasn't just me, then. Smirking slightly, I kept up the stomach kisses for just a little longer before my lips found their way back to my girlfriend's, locking with them in the passionate kiss I had yet to return, since Rose had given me one earlier. I decided then and there that I wouldn't do any more exerimenting, since the rest was borderline fading stuff and I was in no mood to go that far tonight, so for now I just kept up the kissing, and I'd probably keep it up until Rose got bored or tired or I got bored or tired. How late was it now, anyway?

Rose closed her eyes just as her girlfriends's lips met hers and she wrapped her arms around her neck, kissing her back. Abby's lips were so warm and Rose loved it. More and more she felt closer to Abby -which she was happy about- the more they were together. Rose couldnt ask for anymore then this.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:40 am

*drags Jack in* Ta da! Wait, where's scampi? Damn she's not here! DX I wanted to show her something! *rolls eyes* Since she's not here can I go change? This seriously doesn't suit me. Nu uh! If you change you won't change back and I want scampi to see you like this Razz
Spoiler:
((Saw this and started laughing so I felt like sharing XD))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:46 am

Right, I'll stop posting pictures soon, buuuut... Can you guess what this is meant to be? (not Jack and rapunzel going on a date, like, where's it from originally?)

Spoiler:

Both of you should be able to guess it if I can tell just by looking Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:54 am

((Omg yes! Mavis would deffinately fit that role! XD And it's Hikaru and Haruhi on their little date, I think.))

Oh you did additional science? I wanted to do that but I chose drama instead. *Shrugs.*

By the time I started feeling tired, we were in the midst of a make-out session with a lot of tongue action and a lot of gripping whatever body part of Rose's I could reach and a lot of tangling my hands into her hair. It wasn't until I actually had to pull back to let out a yawn when I decided that I had had enough kissing from one night. Well, early morning. Giving her one last kiss, I got off of my girlfriend and pulled the covers over us both, snuggling up to the kitty cat I think, dare I say it, I was really beginning to fall for. Funny, it took me ages to fall in love with Trent. Maybe this was just desperation to be loved talking, maybe my brain was just tricking me into falling for her because I just couldn't stand being abandoned again. I don't know, but it terrified me to think that I might just love Rose after about two weeks of dating. Geez, how messed up was that, huh? Even if we had known each other for years beforehand, it was crazy. All this thinking about love and past loves and all that c*** got me thinking about Rose's love life, though, I mean, I wasn't the first person she had dated. "Rose... Did you ever love my brother?" I asked as I avoided awkward eye contact. "I mean, before he left, anyway." What if she had loved Zack? What if she was only with me now because I was his twin; I was the only connection to him left in this place? Gosh, what the f*** was I thinking? Rose wouldn't stoop that low, would she?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:56 am

I didn't chose it. We didn;t get the option, we just had to do it -_- And yes, yes it is Razz

Spoiler:

Hehe. 10 points to wolfie!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:01 am

((Woop woop! *Happy dances.* It took a while but I recognised the outfits X3))

Ah, that sucks :/ *Reaches the mountain and runs over to Nightrider, hugging his snout.* Hey buddy! *Lets out a small greeting roar, then lifts his head up, raising Wolfie into the sky.* O.O Woah, careful Nightrider! I might fall! *Quickly clambers up to Nightrider's horns and holds onto them tightly.* Ok, I'll be ok up here ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:06 am

*rolls eyes* She's never gonna learn is she? *shakes head* Probably not. Make sure she doesn't get killed, I'm gonna go and get some fish for the dragons. *Grabs the empty basket and whistles over at Stormfly, who comes over. Climbs on top of her and starts to fly off* Bye Astrid... *grins as she sees Comet* Hey Comet! Very Happy *pats knees* Come here baby girl! *starts to run towards scampi* Oh no... *tackles Scampi to the ground without trying to hurt her and licks her* Eww DX Nice to see you too girl.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:10 am

Lol XD Scampi got tackled! *Pets the top of Nightrider's head.* My awesomesauce dragon would never tackle me :PSet me on fire, maybe, but never tackle Razz *Lowers his head close to Scampi, observing her carefully as he tries to figure out whether or not to trust this human.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:13 am

*laughs slightly* Okay, okay! I get it you're happy to see me Razz *manages to stand up and strokes Comet's head, smiling and she lets out a content, low, happy growl, almost like a purr*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next