House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Firefly155
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Firefly155 Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:50 am

Who's Thorn? I'm interested in the sound of Thorn Razz
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 am

Come on, just eat another sausage and I'll.. Eh... Jack I'm not hungry, You've hardly eaten all day though. So? I'm not hungry. Eat another half and you can meet Toothless. *groans* And if you eat one and a half you can rid him! *eyes widen a litte and gives Astrid a 'what are you thinking?!' look* ... *tries to eat as mjch as she can*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 am

This is Thorn:

"Who Are You?

Full Name: Sally Valentine
Called by?: Thorn, I prefer to be called Thorn
Birthday: 22nd July
Mom: Talitha Valentine
Dad: Grimoire Valentine
Siblings: Vincent Valentine and Joe Valentine

What Are You Like?

Personality: When you first meet me, I'll probably come off as a bit mysterious, but once you get to know me, you'll realise I'm a nice person. My look probably scares people, but underneath my look I really care about the Earth and the environment. I'm smart and intelligent but I'm not the typical Valentine kid; I'm not as proper as my brothers. Heck, I probably seem like the odd one out in our family.
Favorite/theme song: Eath Wind Fire And Air, The Hex Girls
What are you?: Wiccan (AKA a white witch)
Talents: Playing the electric guitar and singing. I'm also pretty good at environmental spells and various healing potions, or non-magical healing remedies.
Flaws: Sometimes I can be a bit stubborn and act mysterious.
History:
Spoiler:

Love Life?

Married To: No one
Children: None
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Nada
Your type: Not really sure. Someone interested in the environment too? Maybe someone who's also interested in what I am? To be honest, I don't think I have a type, since I've never dated...
Fiancé: Definitely none
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Black with red highlights at the tips and the roots
Eye color: Green
How Tall are you: 5ft 10in
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Style: Gothic, blacks and red and sometimes I even wear fangs. I don't go anywhere without a red sash around my waist and my red bat necklace.
What you look like:
The House Of Immortality Tumblr_lpl6buxnPN1qew6yko1_1280
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:57 am

Scampi struggling to eat? Sad Poor Scampi. *Slowly walks over and huggles Hiccup.* Sorry, I just had to X3 *Comes back in with a cup of blood, trying to ignore Astrid as best as she could as she returns to the armchair and starts drinking.* *Keeps a close eye on the two violent girls, hoping that they don't get into a fight.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:02 am

OOOOOOOO, she sounds cool Very Happy Yes Razz
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:04 am

After the night out with Chloe I had woken up next to some other girl. Woops. I had to admit, she was very beautiful, and I kinda liked the way she had her arm wrapped around me, but a one night stand hadn't been the way I wanted to end the night and was a bad idea. With that in mind, I decided it'd be best if I just left and avoided the awkward conversations so I dressed, left a note saying thanks for a great night - although I could only remember glimpses - and sneakily left. When I reached my room in the mansion, I quickly dressed into something more comfortable and took some pain killers with water from the bathroom sink to cure the slight headache I had. As I made my way back downstairs to find something to do, my mind kept wandering to Chloe. I didn't leave her alone in the club, did I? What if I had? Did she get home ok? I knew I shouldn't worry about her, but I felt really bad for ditching her for a stranger.

Don't mind her, she's just walking around with a bit of a hangover XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:06 am

*Cries.* This ice cream has dark chocolate on it! I hate dark chocolate! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:13 am

I love dark chocolate! X3 And now I feel sick, but I ate enough DX Although I still don't think I should go on a ride with Toothles :S Aww why not? It's fun! O-okay ^_^ Just.. Not this minute ^_^ *Looks down awkwardly at the girl hugging him* Uhh... *looks at Astrid for help*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:19 am

Hehehe, I has a Hiccup X3 *Gets up and walks over to Hiccup, pulling Wolfie off of him.* Sorry about her ^_^" *Guides Wolfie over to the couch.* B-But... Hiccup. No Hiccup, he's too young for you. Hypocrite! At least she's an adult, unlike Hiccup! *Sits Wolfie down on the couch.* *Folds her arms and pouts.* Touche... *Rolls her eyes from her seat in the armchair.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:26 am

Uhm. Thanks... Erm... Sorry, I don't know your name. Well I'm gonna go and keep Stormfly company as well as keeping an eye on my axe. You know, just in case someone breaks it... Again. *glances in Abby's direction before walking outside.* Em... Can-can someone just explain what happened? Because... Because I'm really... Really confused right now... *sighs* Just Astrid being... Well, Astrid.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:27 am

I kept myself occupied with my books; Henry and Roje acting all lovey-dovey around me did eventually start to grate on me. The only time they stopped kissing was when we ordered pizza for dinner one night. That morning I had woke early and decided to explore the mansion a bit. There was a living room, which I had only been in twice before hand. It was quite, so I found myself some room on a sofa and decided to curl up to my new book “Citadel” by Kate Mosse.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:28 am

Hello all! Very Happy
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:31 am

Boo! X3 *puts on kitten ears then huggles her* *laughs slightly* Don't worry, you'll be safe for now, Hiccup. At least from Scampi. She'll be too interested with hrs from now.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:32 am

Hello! Very Happy ah did you make a Hiccup?!?
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:32 am

Justin. The name's Justin ^_^ *Snarls a little and follows Astrid out.* O.O Uhhh, J-Justin! Don't worry, she's not intending to start a fight. I'm sorry, ok? I didn't realise the stupid axe was so precious to you -_-

I've just remembered something... *Show Justin the picture of the barely clothed cowgirl Elsa.* O///O W-What the- Why the- W-Where the heck did you get this?! Deviantart! XD You like WinkO///O N-No! She should be wearing more clothes! A-And her shirt should be- oh gosh! >///<

The picture, not for innocent eyes!:

Replying now, I just had to scar Justin first XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:38 am

Eventually my wondering led me into the living room, where I found my brother entertaining his son - my nephew - with a tv show. I wanted to go over there and spend some time with the child I barely knew, but the last time Joe and I were together, we weren't on great terms, so I decided to leave it for now. Instead I looked around for something to do, only to find a girl reading a book I had never heard of before. Pretty much the entirely Valentine was known for being bookworms - even me, when I had the time between creating potions and playing guitar - so it came as no surprise that I was curious. Slowly making my way over to the girl, my heels clicking against the wooden floor, I peered over her shoulder as best as I could without invading her personal space and quietly asked, "Is that a good book?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:41 am

Well it is. My dad gave me that axe about five years ago and it goes everywhere with me. I don't know if you have something that means that much to you but if you did, how would you feel if you found it snapped in two? -_- *continues walking towards the forest* It's nice to meet you, Justin.. Erm, should we... Should we go after those two? Because Astrid can get really... Really violent...

I didn't make a Hiccup, he's just here to give Astrid her repaired Axe... and he's letting me meet Toothless soon X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:43 am

I actually wanted to talk to you about doing a Jack Frost/Hiccup roleplay with me some time soon. XD once I learn more about hiccup. Would you be interested if I did?
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:47 am

Uhh, maybe. I mean, Abby didn't go out there to cause trouble but now that I think about it... Yeah... *Gets up and heads to the door, opening it for Hiccup.* Do you think it'd be easier to track them down by air?

*Yells after Astrid.* I realised my mistake and apologised! What more do you want?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:53 am

I pause, look up slightly to see if anyone else in the room happened to be reading a book – nope – and turn to look behind me see a frightful-looking girl – a fair few years older than myself – peering over a few feet away. I couldn't tell if she was a vampire or not which troubled me. I could usually tell but not with her. “Eh, yeah,” actually, it was rather tiresome to be honest. The first two books were much better. “It's good.” I smile politely and return to my book, hoping she would walk away and leave me alone.

You're not suppose to do that Flora! You're suppose to make friends!! ERRRRR!!! -_-
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:54 am

Heeheee Hijack Hijack Hijack Hijack Hijack Hijack Hijack  X3 So you wanna do it on here... Or on tumblr or... Something else?

*yells back* Your apology is accepted. *climbs onto stormfly and takes off into the sky* *rolls eyes* Nope... A big blue dragon's pretty easy to spot. *sighs* Toooooothless! *climbs onto the black dragon* I think I better go talk to her, you know? Right uhh, I'll see you later, Justin ^_^ *takes off to go talk to Astrid*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:04 am

Uhm! Tumblr would be great. XD I've never roleplaydd on tjmblr before so I am not sure how to do it but my phone likes tumblr more for easy posting<
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:06 am

Well my phone hates tumblr but I can get on the laptop as much as possible XD

I've never rped on tumblr before either so it should be kinda interesting ^_^ How would we even start? Like, idek ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:08 am

*Lets out a scream of frustration and kicks a nearby tree, snapping the trunk and watching it fall, taking down a couple weaker trees in the process. She then storms back to the mansion, yelling,* WHAT THE F*** IS HER F***ING PROBLEM?! *Winces at the use of language.* I guess it didn't go well. I was trying to apologise and she had to act all moody about it and fly off! *Lets out another scream and flips one of the outside benches.* O.O Woah, Abby, calm down, ok? Just give her some time!

Well... She was friendly. Not. I was left there awkwardly wondering what to do, trying to figure out whether it'd be best if I just left her alone, because she clearly didn't want to talk to me - what the heck did I do? I barely knew her and she was being antisocial towards me. Maybe I should try again? I mean, I still didn't know anything about the book, so it was worth a shot, right? "So... What's the book about?" I asked the girl, taking a couple steps back to give her some more space, just in case proximity was the issue here.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:10 am

Everyone just calm down... and look at Neil Patrick Harris dancing with elmo ^_^

The House Of Immortality GIF_003
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next