House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 5:35 am

Hmm... Deciding on how to bring her into the mansion is hard... D'you have any characters free, wolf? ^_^ I may have an idea ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 5:39 am

*Points to Konata.* I haven't actually written a post about her arriving to the mansion yet though so- *Raises her hands into the air.* Yes! Finally! I'm a level 15 mage! I've learnt to Flaming Tornado spell!!! X3 So I dunno how that'll help with whatever idea you have :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 5:43 am

Carrie: Taking off from the island was difficult, we had to break through the barrier that surrounded it, that's what held the dragons inside. It was invisible though, which made it even harder. Thankfully we made it. I hoped Rebecca, Henry and Jake were okay... I couldn't stop now though, I had to get home... Wherever that was. We flew for hours on end. I patted her neck. "We're going to have to land, Trix, just be care-" I screamed slightly as we started to go down. Naturally, we had a bit of a crash landing. Trixie broke my fall, mostly. She had got tangled up in a tree and I had fallen onto her, slid down her long body and hit the ground with a thud. "I said be careful, Trix!" I rolled my eyes but then couldn't help but laugh. I knew she couldn't turn back unless she was relaxed, which meant getting her out of that tree... I started to climb up it and unlodge her bit by bit. "You better hope nobody saw that, missy." I told her, pulling a branch down so she could move her tail. "Oh come on, Trixie, you gotta help me put her!" I said, rolling my eyes again as she reluctantly moved her tail.

She could be on her way there, see something big fall down or hear the crash and go to investigate. Hope she don't mind seeing a girl trying to get a hug dragon out of a tree though XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 6:13 am

Konata would probably freak out for a moment, then think it's some form of awesome cosplay XD

Man, I was already missing Japan! I had had to leave way over half of my manga collection at home, a third of my anime collection, none of my video games unless they were DS games, and had to limit myself to only a couple figurines and posters! It was torture! Packing my clothes and stuff took about 15 minutes, but deciding what other stuff to bring took over two hours! Kagami had teased me about it but she just didn't understand how painful it was for me to have to say goodbye to the most of my collection for a whole month at the least! I managed it in the end, though, even though I didn't want to, and after saying goodbye to all my friends, and forcing my clingy dad off of me, I made the journey to the USA on a pretty crowded flight.

It took another couple of hours for the taxi to get to the place I was staying, The Immortal Mansion - it sounded like one of those really cool themed hotels, that's why I picked this place - but just as the taxi guy helped me get the suitcase out of the taxi, I heard a huge crash nearby. "Huh?" My head towards towards the sound but I couldn't see anything from where I was. The taxi guy just chuckled at me. 'A lot of crazy stuff happens around here, kid. Good luck, you'll need it.' "Uhhh, thanks, Mister?" After I paid him, he drove off and left me there.

It was like I had triggered a flag and arrived at an option scene in a game. Option 1) Enter the mansion now or Option 2) Go and check out whatever made the crashing noise. A good gamer always checked out the option least likely to cause an event, first, then went back to the save point just before the option scene and checked out all the other choices, but my senses were tingling with excitement, being drawn towards the promise of adventure like it was my destiny to uncover some sort of alien crash or something, so for once I dragged my suitcase towards the most promising option.

Boy was I right about triggering a flag! At first, as I got closer to the noises, I saw nothing, but then cracking noises from above made me look up and see a girl in a tree, trying to reach a... Woah! Was that a dragon?! That was amazing! I had heard that technology was coming up with all these androids that looked like real people but I had never seen one that looked like a dragon before! Where could I get one?! For a moment I was just in awe of the mechanical dragon android that I so desperately wanted to add to my collection, but then I realised that the girl was actually trying to get it down.

"Hey, need some help?" I called out, jumping at the chance to see the dragon android up close. It was probably really heavy, actually, and if we dropped it, it might break, but I was careful when it came to handling expensive stuff and, if the girl had the controls, maybe we could get it down without doing too much heavy lifting.

((... Or she'll think it's the latest in technology... Although, I would love to have an android dragon too X3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 6:38 am

Who wouldn't want an android dragon? X3

Carrie: Upon hearing a voice, I turned around in a slight panic. Trixie must have tried to as well, because her tail swung and hit me in the gut, I clung on to it in hopes of not falling off. "Thank you for nothing, you useless retile." I muttered under my breath before looking for the source of the voice. Looking down, I saw a girl and was slightly confused. She didn't seem scared... If anything, she was in awe... "Uhh, if... If you want to." I called down to her. Well at least Trixies tail was free now. I kept my eye on the girl, I mean, she didn't look it, but she could be in on the whole dragon/dog hybrids and had come to take my best friend away. As I climbed up on top of Trixie, I called down again. "You're not scared?" I asked curiously, trying to get the dragon's wings free from the tangled branches of the trees.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 6:49 am

Hehe, well there's already android humans so, who knows, maybe android dragons will be next >:3

"No. Why would I be scared? This is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen!" I answered before climbing up into the tree. When I reached the dragon android, I started trying to carefully move the branches out of it's way, while staring at the dragon, searching for a power switch or control panel, wondering how it worked so that, when I got one, I wouldn't have to try reading the instruction manual. "So, how do you work this thing?" I asked the girl - she must've been rich or something to afford this! - as I carefully ran a hand along the back of the huge robot dragon's neck, guessing the on-off switch would be somewhere around there. Oh wow, it was warm! And was that... Was that dog breath? This dragon android - dragodroid? - was so realistic! I didn't even think the human-looking androids could have breath yet! Oh gosh, I'd sell my soul to a demon if it meant getting one of these babies!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:01 am

Oh and sorry I poofed, had dinner then my phone decided it wanted to crash on me mid post -_-

Carrie: I smiled a little, continuing on moving the brances around her wings. "What do you mean work it?" I saw the girl stroke Trixe's neck and immediately, her tail began to wag, like it would when she was a dog. "Do you mean, like, fly her or something?" I asked her, still unsure of what she meant. Once the branches around her wings were gone, she spread them out slowly. I thpught she would be able to get down herself, then I noticed her head was stuck. "Trix, how'd you manage to get your head stuck?" I asked her, carefully wlking on her over to where it was, earning a growl from her. "Your own fault." I muttered as I pushed the two trees apart as I waited for the girl to answer my questiin and for Trixie to pull her head back.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 7:02 am

Hey ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:06 am

Hey ali! Wanna rp? I'll go get a repost if ya do Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 7:06 am

Sure Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:09 am

Scampi wrote:Ebony: I clutched my head with one hand, the voice inside my head trying to give me advice on what to do. I could see Elliot about to retalliate. "Stop." Between them two about to argue along with the words that all seemed mixed up in my head. "Elliot he's right." The way he looked at me for calling his real name was scary almost. "I can't live like this anymore. I just want a normal life and so far, the place he showed me can help with that. I came all the way out here just to find you because you're the only family I have. But right now... You're not my brother, you're becoming more like... More like him." I put emphasis on the last word, disust showing. "Come and find me when EB's back." I started to walk back the way Austin and I came, I had never been like this before, but I guess I'd been pushed past the breaking point.

There we go :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 7:10 am

"Wait, fly? This thing can fly?!" So they hadn't yet perfected the human androids yet but the Kokoro company was already starting to make flying dragon androids?! That... Made me depressed, because I realised then that even if I did get a job, I'd never be able to pay for a flying dragodroid. Why was the Otaku world so cruel? You never seemed to have enough money for the things you really wanted! I guess I'd have to start buying lottery tickets - I could do that here, right? - and hope for the best, because that was the only way I'd get one of these amazing robots! "Ok, you've gotta show me how to make this-" Trix? Yeah, she had called it Trix! "Trix fly! Where's the control panel? I want to see it!" Maybe I was getting a little excited, but who wouldn't if they were in my situation, huh? I bet even the stoic, Tsundere type people would be going crazy over this!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 7:15 am

Austin::
When ebony freaked, I glared at EB one more time before following her. I couldn't imagine what she must've been feeling like right now, EB was her only family and now she was leaving him, but atleast she would be safe now. She wouldn't have to worry about food or shelter and she would have people to care for her. That's what she needed, and what she deserved. I was glad that she was coming back with me, but I was also sad that she had to lose her brother in order to. Families shouldn't have to split up, they shouldn't have to leave eachother. Ebony must really be feeling awful. "It'll be alright ebony." I put one arm around her to comfort her.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:15 am

Carrie: I pushed Trixie's head through the tight spot, almost falling, but thankfully she was there to catch me. "Control panel?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. "Why would I need a control panel?" I asked her, "Of course Trixie can fly, why else would dragons have wings?" I asked rhetorically. "I can show you how she flies, but we haven't exactly got the hang of landing yet, as you can see from the mess she's in." I rolled my eyes and the dragon nudged me playfully, beginning to climb down.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 7:15 am

Hey guys!! *runs in* Woooooootttttt!!! College bound!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:22 am

Ebony: Silent tears that I weren't aware of began to roll down my face. "I feel so lost, Austin..." I murmured quietly. "I don't know what to do now." I said, I could feel my knees weakening so when I saw a bench, I seized the opportunity and stumbled over to it. Almost collapsing on to it. I finally realised I was crying, and wiped away the tears. "I don't know where I am, I d-don't know what I'm do-ing." My voice was starting to crack so I just held my head in my hands and decided to be quiet, heck, even the voice inside my head had taken pity on my and had become silent.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 7:29 am

Wait wait wait... Does that mean Matio's leaving??? Someone should tell Anna, and it's not gonna be me! And hey Shadow.

Why would she need a control panel? Because it was-... Wasn't it? No, it couldn't be, but the way she said it- "W-Wait, you're telling me this thing is real?! It's not an android?! Almost instantly I back up on the branch I was on, cowering away a little. This had to be a crazy dream or, better yet, maybe I had entered an alternate universe! Maybe the forest acted as a barrier to protect the monsters from the human world and the taxi had been my big yellow bus into this world and I was the only human in it? What if my life had become an anime?! If that was the case... This was so awesome! I shouldn't be cowering back, I should be facing my destiny as the first human to step foot in the monster universe and embrace the reserved harem that was sure to come along soon! With that in mind, I followed the girl and the dragodr- real dragon-dog-thing down to the ground where my suitcase stood lonely and unloved. "You'd really show me how it flies? Really?" I was so excited you could probably see stars in my eyes. Moving to America was definitely the best choice I had made in my life, even if it had made sense to stay close to Akihabara!
((*Giggles at the major anime reference.* 10 points to anyone who knows the anime Konata is on about. If Britt was on, she'd probably be able to guess it, maybe.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:32 am

Uhh... Kingdom Hearts? Replying now! And I included a line from How To Train Your Dragon in a previous post Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 7:34 am

So wrong, so so wrong. Mainly because Kingdom Hearts is a video game, not an anime XD

I'mma keep my mouth shut for now to see if others know of it, but what HTTYD quote was that?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:38 am

Carrie: "Yeah, I'd happily show you, but like I said, if we crash, I warned you." I stroked Trixie, before hopping onto her back, settling between her wings. "And you may need to find something to hold on to." I smiled and despite flying for a long period of time, Trixie was already eager to get back into the skies. "And we'll have to go pretty high up so we don't get spotted, I mean, most people see a dragon and freak out so... If you're scared of heights it's probably not the best idea." I told her. Thanks to Trixie, I had gotten over my fear of heights, falling and flying. Naturally, we have had a few falls when starting out, but she was already there to catch me so we never got really badly hurt.

Uhh, okay, guess 2... Rosario+Vampire or something like that? *is guessing animes or something that she's heard britt mention before*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 7:39 am

Austin::
I kneeled down in front of her when she say on the bench and held one of her hand. With the other, I gently wiped the tears falling down her face. I looked her in the eyes, as long as I was here she was going to be fine. "Listen Ebony. I know it's hard and I can't say I know what you're going through right now, but I promise you everything is going to be fine okay? I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure you stay safe, full and warm. Nothing will happen to you while I'm around. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you okay?" I took my hand and brushed some hair from her face and behind her ears. "You're going to come live at the mansion. Everyone will take care of you there. Everything is going to be fine."

OH I KNOW WHAT ANIME YOURE REFERENCING BUT I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:39 am

"Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile." XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 7:43 am

*shakes head* The college is close by enough that I can keep coming back to the mansion.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:45 am

Ebony: I wiped my eyes again. "I'd say not to make promises you c-can't keep, but something tells me you're not going to take that as an answer." I forced a small choke of a laugh out before meeting his gaze. "You know, I can actually look after myself, it's just for some reason you seem to have caught me at a bad time and I'm not exactly emotionally stable." I smiled easily in his presence. "Thank you for coming out here even though it was a waste of a trip." I told him with a small frown.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 14, 2014 7:47 am

Hello Hello~! Very Happy How is everyone? ^-^

hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content