House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
rae
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
9 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:02 am

Me!

Chloe: Waking up in a strangers' bed didn't feel too bad the following morning. No guilt. No cares. I didn't know the other people in the bed, not even their names. I pulled on my blue dress, and walked home in my heels. It made me smile, walking. It was Saturday, and Bob said weekends were the best time to come in. Once back at the mansion, I showered and dressed nicely in my 'P!nk Rocks' shirt. I put some dark jeans on and brushed through my hair. I put it up in a ponytail just to keep it out of the way. I grabbed my notebook and jotted down several songs. Damn, last night was fun! And it did actually provde me with some good material. I spent an hour or two arranging the ideas into one decent song, naturally soe of what I put didn't happen, because as well as one full song, I had written two additional songs with only one verse and a chorus which would probably change. After practicing the one song quite I while, I felt pretty confident about it. I shrugged on my grey hoodie, grabbed my guitar and began to head down stairs. I left the guitar in the living room while I walked into the kitchen. First, I took some pain killers to help with the major headache from the hangover. Then I started to look for something good to eat.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:12 am

I had woken up early today because of the sunshine and was already downstairs, finishing off a good cup of coffee and a slice of toast, when Chloe walked into the kitchen. I couldn't help but smirk a little at her appearance, not because it was bad, but because it was surprisingly normal considering what she was wearing when we first met. "Good morning, Jellybean!" I greeted her, looking her up and down a little as I did so. "I see you're wearing normal clothes for once." A little teasing never hurt anyone, right? Besides, wasn't teasing supposed to be another form of flirtation? I don't know, I was just going with what felt right, I guess, and right now, teasing her felt right.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:17 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Corset14
Thorn's wearing this one today, by the way. With a matching black and red full-length skirt, her trademark red sash and red bat necklace, and some black fingerless gloves. Oh, and heels, of course XD I thought I had sorted out her outfits but apparently not.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:29 am

Omg mum's found a guy who's selling a wii, 2 guitar hero games (1 guitar ero guitar) and 2 other games for £30! Mum's off to get it shortly :3 Love my mummy XD

Chloe: I laughed a little bit, "Morning." I replied, "Normal?" I looked down and shrugged. "Alright, I guess this is more normal than a bright yellow shirt." I quite liked my new little nickname, but couldn't think of one for Thorn... I decided on just having toast with chocolate spread. Once made, I sat down oppostite her. "I see your apearance hasn't changed much since our last encounter." I gestured to her outfit with a small, almost sly smile. "So very... You. I like it."

Bleh. Excitement caused a brain blockage... As does hunger!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:39 am

Woohoo! Well done, Scampi's mum!

And technically, Thorn's already a nickname, so Chloe doesn't need to think of one for her Razz

I looked down at my own clothes and smiled a little. She liked it, her? I guess I'd be wearing this corset more often, then! "Thanks." I replied, finishing off the remains of my coffee. "I like it too, I mean, it's very gothic and I am gothic, and I love black and red. This isn't my favourite corset though, more like my second favourite so..." Oh boy, that was a bit rambly, wasn't it? I was rambling! Ok, I need to stop rambling about my damn outfit, for crying out loud. Ummm... "So, how've you been since we last saw each other?" I asked. It wasn't exactly a good change of subject, but it would do for now.
((And now Chloe can tell Thorn all about her late night partying! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:50 am

The Games:

Heehee ^_^

Replying now!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:53 am

Nice! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:57 am

Chloe: I smirked a little as I bit into my breakfast. "I've been good, and I've had quite a lot of fun.. Especially last night." Thorn seemed to give me a look which said to continue, so after another mouthful of toast, I continued. "Went out with a few friends last night, one went home earlier than me, I punched a guy for harassing her, danced on a bar and lost the other two later in the night and I only got home about three or four hours ago so... it was a pretty good night if you ask me." I shook my head with a smile. "Enough about me though, how've you been?" I asked her in return. "Up to anything interesting?" I kind of skipped over the part where I crashed in a strangers' apartment, just to be safe I mean. I didn't want her thinking too badly of me, if you know what I mean.

Ikr?! And my mum has 2 other GH games downstairs what she bought for my birthday but she didn't give them to me cause I told her about the wii not working ^_^ Apparently they were only a quid each so mum didn't bother sending them back XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:07 am

Woop woop! Go Scampi! Very Happy

Really? She punched someone? That must've been funny to see, especially since she was kinda short - well, shorter than me, at least. "Well I certainly haven't been up to anything as fun as that, unfortunately, although I might have to join you on one of your nights out at one point." It wouldn't hurt to go a little crazy every now and then, anyways. Running a hand through my black and dark red hair, I decided to answer her question properly. "I haven't done much out of the ordinary; studying witchcraft, reading my grandmother's old journals, playing the guitar. I kinda taught this girl to play electric guitar and she's pretty good, she's just got to keep practicing. I think she wants to join the music business, but lacks the courage to do so." Which was weird, because she seemed like a really tough, fiery redhead who was full of confidence, yet she was worried about people hearing her music. Maybe it was some really personal stuff or something, I don't know...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:15 am

Chloe: I took in what she said as I continued to eat my breakfast, soon wolfing it down. Nodding as she finished. "I know how she feels, I guess. I mean, some of my own songs are pretty personal. That's why I'm probably only going to record some of them today and keep most of them to myself." I shrugged before realising what I said. I guess I don't think before I speak do I? "Oh and if you wanna come out partying with me, how about next Saturday?" I think I still have some recovering to do from last night.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:26 am

Recording, hm? By the way she reacted to what she said, I guessed I wasn't meant to know. I don't know why I wasn't meant to know but it was too late now. I was about to bring it up when the mention of partying next Saturday came up. "Are you asking me out on a date, Chloe?" I teased light-heartedly, knowing that she probably just meant it as two friends going out clubbing. "I'd be honoured to join you, as long as you don't embarrass me too much." Sticking my tongue out playfully for a second, I then leaned across the table a little and whispered so that no one else in the room could hear. "So you're recording some songs today? With an actual record label?" I asked curiously, remembering what it was like to be in that situation just under 5 years ago.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQyA1HZ9tFw
For Scampi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:51 am

I stopped watching after 1:54 ^_^ I was just like 'Aww... No more!' Meh. I'm going back to Jaccup ^_^

Chloe: I smirked a little, "A date? Well if you really really want me to take you on a date, I know a great little cafe in town." My smirk widened a little bit and I shrugged at her following question. "Yeah, that was the opportunity that came up." I shrugged a little. "Bob Mason of Bob Mason Records rang me up and gave me the chance to record a few songs." I shrugged again as if it was nothing. I had other things planned in case it didn't work out. I was kind of hoping it did work out though, it was a dream of mine that I had when I first learnt to play guitar, dad didn't want me to be a musician though... Then when I was 15 he did... He confused me. A lot. I had already gotten into photography at the point though. I was glad I kept up the guitar playing though. It helped me out of money problems quite often. "I'm going up there soon, actually." I informed her.

Haha! What's this, 7-nil to me now? Shut up! Why can't I beat you?! Because I am pro at wii tennis Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:10 am

Lol XD Fine fine, I'll just stick to Jelsa Razz Is Jack too busy playing tennis to give me a hug though?

"Good luck with that, Chloe. Let me give you some musician-to-musician advice, though: Don't be afraid to put your ideas forward. Big record labels might be a bit intimidating so you might feel a bit nervous about soeaking up sometimes, but if you want to change something they're trying to do, go ahead and say it. It's your music, not theirs, therefore you're the boss." The Je. girls kinda went downhill like that. Eventually we just let the record label do whatever they wanted with our music and then it got really c***y, and I didn't want Chloe going down that horrid route too. Pulling back, I teleported some of her toast into my hand and smirked as I took a bite. "As for the date idea, it sounds fun so why don't we do that... Hmmm... Later, once you've recorded the songs? Unless that's too short notice for you." Feeling a little guilty, I returned the toast to Chloe's plate. I had already had breakfast anyway, I just stole hers to gain a reaction.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:17 am

Chloe: I was about to take a bit of the toast when it just... Went. I looked up at her and rolled my eyes with a smile. Wait... She actually wanted to go on this 'date'? Wow. I hadn't expected her to actually say yes! Coming back to America was definitely a good idea! "Thanks for the advice, Thorn." I smiled and picked the toast that was back on my plate back up before taking a bite. "I just hope everything works out." I shrugged lightly. "And I did look up the Hex Girls, and I love them!" I grinned as I took another bite. "I'm glad you mentioned them."

Never to busy to give you a hug! *Pulls her into a hug* Ready for round eight? Not really, I mean you're gonna win anyway... Come on! Okay okay ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:23 am

morning
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 am

Nooo! No more 'Tennis'! Jack's all mine now >:3

She liked the Hex Girls? Yes! Another fan! I beamed a huge grin at that, glad that Chloe actually liked my music, but tried to play it cool, shrugging it off as if it was nothing. "I figured you may as well know a little bit about me - or rather, a big bit about me, since the Hex Girls took up five years of my life. Obviously the band's broken up now, otherwise I wouldn't even be here, but it's nice to know people still like our music." Another shrug as I tried to control my smile, folding my arms under my chest. "So, what time's your appointment wit the recording studio? If you're running a bit behind I could always teleport you there. You might end up missing a body part in the process, though." That was a joke, obviously - my magic was as harmless as a fly... Most of the time - I just wanted to freak Chloe out a little, just for fun.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 am

Afternoon! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 am

annnnnd gtg >.> meh xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:32 am

O.o Ok, bye.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:43 am

Chloe: "He just said to drop in when I ca- Wait, what? Well i'm not letting you teleport me anywhere, no offense!" I said a little hastily. I cleared my throat and tried again. "He just said to drop in when I can, and that weekends were the least busiest so I was just going to go sometime today." I told her with a small smile. "And I'm kind of glad you and the Hex Girls split up, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to meet you." I told her with a smile as I finished off my toast. Was I being a little bit too cheesy with that bit? Nah, even if I was, oh well!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:44 am

You heard her Scampi, sorry Razz Fine. I'll just get TJ to play Just Dance with me instead! Go for it. *leaves the room*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 am

0.o I just woke up.... Geez I guess that teaches me don't stay up until four in the morning.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 am

Lol XD TJ playing Just Dance XD *Nuzzles Jack's chest.* Mine X3

I think I scared the poor girl! I laughed a little at Chloe's reaction and shook my head. "Don't worry, I was kidding about you losing a limb during teleportation. It's completely safe, I promise. And likewise; I'm glad I came here othewise I wouldn't have met you." Or Siena. I swear they were the only friends I had made here and now Iwas going o a date with one of them. I and I had kissed the other one. Oh boy, what was I doing, well, whatever the heck I was doing, I hoped it worked out well, whether I ended up dating one of them or neither of them or whatever. Snapping my attention back to Chloe, I added, "You should probably go as early as possible, to be honest. As the day goes on Bon Mason might get calls about last minute recording sessions, so it'd be best to get the recording done while his schedule is open, and while you have the songs fresh in your mind, too. Plus, adter that, you'd have the whole day to yourself... And me." I added a flirtatious wink to the ed of my sentence, hoping it didn't seem suggestive because, you know, I didn't want to scare Chloe off.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:11 am

Lol XD Hi Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin