The House Of Immortality

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Here for like two seconds, and then I gotta go :/ I feel really shitty for popping in for like 2 minutes at a time and then disappearing for a week or two :/
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Sam: Pancakes with berries must've been a great idea, because as soon as she saw them her eyes lit up and she was quick to get to eating them. "I think I like the sound of "Soon to-be Mrs. Newkirk" better." I took a seat where she had suggested and pressed a kiss to her shoulder. The pancakes were good enough to be her birthday present? I'd have to keep that in mind, in case we ever got into an argument or something and I could get out of it with pancakes. "Sadly, no. That's just to start the day off right. I have a plan for today, I think you'll like it but I'm not exactly positive..." Was laser tag a bad idea? Maybe I should try to figure something else out? Reyna can be a little competitive, so perhaps this was the perfect choice. "You'll just need to finish breakfast, get dressed into something comfortable, and we can head off." 

Dilynn: Tucker was relentless in his efforts to join the warm snuggling, but I was happy to notice Brody paid him no attention. I needed a while to have Brody to myself anyway. I pressed my head against his chest and smirked as he mentioned the planning, because I was indeed planning. Not out loud or physically, but I was planning. Taking little mental notes of what to do for his birthday. He wasn't a picky kind of guy but I wanted to make sure the first birthday I get to plan for him would be great. Did he want to go and see his family for his birthday though? Because then I'd have to plan something entirely different. "My days pretty free actually, but now that you mention it... Are you going to Tennessee for your birthday? Just so I can plan a bit." I could really go for some of his mothers chocolate cake, but I sorta had something in mind for here at the mansion. Then again, his family was fantastic and I really loved being with them. It seems like we're spending more time in Tennessee than here though, and maybe Brody wanted to spend this birthday here instead. 

Elsa: Anna was determined to make a big deal out of this, so I paid close attention to entertain her. I mean, I had to for the sake of trying to understand. Everything that came spilling out of her cut deep however, and even deeper and lower towards the end. This wasn't about agreeing with some political council or disliking Matio. I actually like Matio, I'm just unsure of whether or not I'm willing to give up my sister. It's odd, seeing them together, and so I feel as if I need to cope and I suppose that makes me seem like an awful person by Anna's standards. She doesn't understand though, entirely. After rescuing her from near death I'm a little put off by any guy, I still don't trust Justin entirely. Though, being an angel it's sorta difficult for him to be capable of anything awful. Plus, he's far too kind and gentle anyway. I turned away from my sister, crushed and disappointed. Maybe I was acting like child, running away from Arendelle, but only in Anna's eyes. I found the decision to be the hardest I've ever taken, and it was purely out of my responsibility to the kingdom. If I stayed who knows how many people would've been hurt because I'm some sort of freak. It was the most adult-like decision I've ever made. 

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't find any words, agonized that my sister was so very angered, strictly directed towards me. "If you feel like I'm a child, then I'll change the way I present myself. If you feel as if you're being treated like a child then I'll simply stop trying to guide your life. Good luck in your relationship, and good luck in all of your affairs... I feel as if I don't let you know how very proud I am sometimes, no matter how clumsy or excitable you are. Not very many people can trust others after something like what happened with Hans, and it was a very noble thing to place your trust in another again." This was too risky, and there was too much pressure. I looked around the room, trying to find them. I need my gloves, where are they? Approaching the dresser, I opened the top drawer and quickly rummaged through the items until I found them and slipped them on. It was comforting and it was necessary, I couldn't trust even myself.

Henry: Having somebody depending on you after being in the position I was in, a depressed drunk, is so healthy. It changes everything, and makes every thought that pops into your head of doing something stupid disappear. I had always been responsible, but now I was a different kind of responsible. I was a father figure, and I was needed. Maybe not in a relationship, but I was still needed and that was important. I couldn't just disappear, like I had always thought before Micah. If I did a small boy would miss me and that's the only thing that mattered to me anymore. Inside I felt like I was breaking in half, a piece of me dying as the other grew stronger. The need to be a good... great father had consumed every last piece of me. Even now, lying on my bed with Micah fast asleep on my chest I was aware of exactly how much I would do to keep him in my life. I had struggled, I had lost people I cared about, and I've hit rock bottom but this was higher than I've ever been. Sure, Isolt was nowhere to be found and it seemed like Deja Vu but I still had this little blue eyed boy that makes each day worth living and he's all that matters in this world to me. I love Brady, I really do, but he's off in another place. He's quit his job and decided to redevelop our family's company, and I wish him the best of luck. He's striving for success in his life, and I can't help but to see myself in him sometimes. The man I once was, slowly shaping my brother into a man that nobody wants to be around. He's hungry for success, and has no intentions on starting a family the last time I talked to him about letting go and settling down. I even offered my inheritance to him but he refused, for which I respect him. He'll figure it out someday, I hope anyway. Micah stirred in his sleep against my chest, drawing my attention away from my thoughts of Brady. Honestly, I think I want more children but I'm not sure if it'll ever happen. Every time I try to settle down into a relationship they disappear for extended periods of time and it wouldn't surprise me if next time I see Isolt she skips out. That's two and O for me, in a row. I'm convinced I'm meant to be a single father the rest of my life. Maybe Mel will have more kids for me to raise... Okay, so that's not exactly as funny as I initially thought it would be. It's amusing that I really never wanted children until Micah, I thought it was the right decision. There are hundreds of children born all the time, I figured they didn't need me to populate the earth too. I can't imagine where I'd be now if I didn't have Micah. Probably in some bar on the west side of San Francisco, drinking away every dime my parents left me. Of course, that's just my way of thinking. Mr. Brightside, all the time.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 pm

It's ok wolf girl, you're not the only one. *is drinking a coffee at a table in the kitcheh*
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Morning.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:42 pm

"Oh, you have a plan?" My face lit up at all the possibilities; I had a funny feeling that Sam wouldn't give me any hints so the plan could literally be anything right now. "Well whatever the plan is, I'm sure I'll love it. As long as it doesn't involve, I don't know, me doing any work. Or wedding planning, for that matter, lets just take the day off from that." For a moment I ate my pancakes in silence and was almost tempted to lick the sauce off of the plate for a moment but I managed to resist. "I'll be right back." I told my fiancé before I got up, grabbing clothes from the drawers and heading into the bathroom. After showering, brushing my teeth and getting dressed, all of which took less than 10 minutes because I was so excited, I exited and quickly brushed through my messy auburn hair. "So does this plan require going outside of town or is it in town or is it in the mansion somewhere?" I asked, determined to get at least a little information out of my secretive Sam.

"Nope, I'm staying here for my birthday." I answered with a shrug that also helped to get Tucker off of my shoulder. "I really can't be bothered to get the plane tickets and deal with the flight so I'm just gonna talk to them on the laptop for a little while, then spend the rest of the day here with you." Which really wasn't that bad of a plan, actually, because I liked spending time with Dilynn, I mean, she was fun, cuddly, a sweetheart and really great company so I really had no objections to hanging out with her on my birthday. "Anyway, as for today," I pressed a quick kiss to Dilynn's head, resulting in a mouthful of hair from the position we were in, but it didn't really bother me. "I was thinking that maybe we could go out? Whether we bring Tucker or have someone dogsit is entirely up to you, but I think it's been a while since we went out on a date, don't you?"

((I'mma do a very strategic, subtle, magical change of location since Elsa's moved into the mansion now. So this takes place in her mansion room and... Yeah... ^_^))
As soon as the word 'Proud' was mentioned, it was like water had been thrown over the fire inside me. All anger instantly died out, first being replaced by shock. She was proud of me? It didn't seem like that a minute ago, but now she was saying she was proud of me... I don't think anyone had said they were proud of me since Mama and Papa were alive, and it had been even long since 'Noble' was used in a sentence directed at me. Did she really mean all of that? Even after all the mean things I just said? As my sister started walking towards the drawers, I felt the need to say something, anything. "Elsa, I-"

Shock turned to guilt as soon as I saw her put on gloves. No, what had I done? I had pushed too far, that's what I had done. Now Elsa was reverting back to her old ways and it was all my fault. I messed up, yet again. I always messed up. Why couldn't I just do one thing right for once without causing trouble? I wanted to speak again, to ask her - beg her, even - not to fall back into old habits like this but right now I was so scared that one more slip-up could lead to closed doors again and I... I just couldn't go through that again. No, it was probably best if I left before I made things worse, besides, I didn't exactly want to cry in front of my sister, or Yuffie and Sora. With that in mind, that only words I did say was a quiet, "I'm sorry." before I removed myself from the situation and left, pushing past Yuffie as I made my way back to my room in tears.

As soon as I saw Anna leave a room and push right past me, I knew something was really up, because it wasn't like her to push past people, especially me, her best friend - well, I thought I was her best friend, anyway. "Woah, hold on a second, what's wrong?" At the same time that I asked that question, Sora mumbled something that I didn't understand, which was weird because she was pretty good at talking nowadays. Anna didn't stop, though, even when I began to notice a blue aura-ish thing surrounding her; it was as if she didn't even realise it was there. I probably should've gone after her, but I couldn't just, like, disappear on Queen Elsa now that Anna had spoken to her about me and Sora being here! Taking a deep breath, I decided to man-up and peeked my head in the room. Queen Elsa had that weird blue aura too... No, I had to be imagining it; maybe I had been working too hard and it was affecting my brain. Before I could think about it more, Sora spoke up for me, grinning and waving at the woman in the room as if she had no idea what just went down between her and her sister. 'Hi!' She called with a giggle, ever the friendly toddler. I, however, was a little more apprehensive after hearing Anna shouting. "Uhh, yeah, hi, Your Majesty... Y'know, if this is bad timing, we could always do this another day, I mean, we kinda did show up unexpectedly so... Yeah... Rescheduling's cool with me if that's what you wanna do." I gave a little awkward laugh, feeling the tension in the air that had been left behind after Anna ran out. Geez, this was so awkward! I just waned to escape already!
((And so the body switching has begun-eth. Sora did the spell and then when Anna and Elsa wake up the next morning, boom! They're in each other's bodies! XD We should probably delay that part of the plan until Monday, though, so that Elsa can meet Justin's parents as herself first ^_^))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 pm

I'm sorry, I'm just in love with Anna's Swedish voice X3

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Can't see it *shrugsthen rocls out to Linkin Park*
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Gah! I forgot the link! *Facepalms.* I'll fix that...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 pm

http://www.youtube.com/v/nu8TU9JT_UU
Whether it works or not I dunno but fingers crossed!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:28 pm

And now I'm singing along to I See The Light in Japanese X3
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Cool cool. I'm about to watch Iron Man 3 with the mother. I might end up falling asleep though XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Good morning ^_^
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Morning Ali! ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Doesn't work :S

Hey Ali Smile

Oh I won't be here on Sunday. Off to see grandad. He's in hospital again SadHe'll be fine *hugs her gently* How can you possibly know that? I just do.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:48 pm

God damnit!

I hope your grandad is ok, Scampi Sad

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:50 pm

How are you wolfie? :3 hey scampi :3 and awww yea I completely understand that scampi. If you want to talk about it I'm happy to help ^_^

-------

http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=478
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top