House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
rae
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
9 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:49 am

"well something that's easier would probably be best to start off with. Or your favorite meal, or something like that."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:51 am

Gah! Sammi wouldn't put down the f***ing text books! I could see her getting stressed out but she was so worried about failing her final law exams that she refused to stop studying. I was getting so bored that even borrowing Lightning Returns from Jer wasn't working. I was about to give up on it all and return the game when I heard a knock on the door. Was Jeremy psychic or something now? When I opened the door, though, it wasn't Jeremy, it was Sammi's friend Chloe. "If you're here for Sammi, you're gonna have to drag her out kicking and screaming." I explained, leaning against the doorframe with a frown, running a hand through my hair frustratedly. "I've tried getting her to put down the books but she wont even listen to me so... Unless you have a magic trick up your sleeve, good luck." I probably shouldn't greeted her with a polite 'Hi, how're you?' but I was just so worn out from trying to coax Sammi out of revision that I couldn't even manage politeness.

Something easy, huh? Hmmm... I like chicken, so maybe some sort of meal that involves chicken? Is chicken easy to cook?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:58 am

"yea chicken is relatively easy to cook. I'm I could teach you how to make chicken site fry, or maybe chicken Parmesan, do you like either of those?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:01 am

*Walks in and flops onto the couch.* So tired... Well that's what you get for staying up late with Elsa RazzAll those extra hours where I could've been sleeping, wasted on being beaten by a girl in a game of chess. What kind of man am I? Barely one :PNow go and get coffee, you. Actually I might just nap for a little while first. Ok, nighty night. Goodnight... *Falls asleep.* Awww, such a cutie X3

Chicken parmesan souns nice. Kinda sounds like what one of the chefs back home might've made, too; it sounds fancy Very Happy Lets try making that!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:03 am

Chloe: I raised an eyebrow. "Really? Kicking and screaming?" I looked over at my friend at the desk, so into the book that she hadn't even turned to seewho it was. "I'm thinking about hitting the town tonight you in?" I asked him as I walked over to Sammi's wardrobe, flicking through hers and Jas- wait... Jason's clothes were in here? Wow, they must be getting pretty serious. I found a nice dress and started to search for a matching pair of shoes. Wait, Sammi was leaning on the desk...was she asleep?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:06 am

"okay Smile well for ingredients we need chicken, egg, bread crumbs, tomato sauce, cheese and pasta. Oh and some olive oil!" After getting out the ingredients and citing the chicken, I turn on the oven top with a pan that has a thin layer of olive oil to cook the chicken in. "Okay so after you cut up the chicken, you want to dip it in eggs, roll it in the bread crumbs and then put it in the pan to cook."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:15 am

*feels a little useless so just lets the girls cook*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:24 am

"Yes! Yes we're in, we're so in!" A chance to escape boredom, and a chance to get Sammi to relax! I could kiss Chloe if I wasn't a serious, committed man now. I pulled off my shirt and started unbuttoning my jeans as I walked over to the wardrobe? Trying to think of what to wear. "Babe, put down the book, we're- Babe?" Looking over, I realised Sammi was asleep. Oh boy. Heaving a sigh, I walked over and shook my girlfriend gently, pressing a couple kisses to Sammi's shoulder. "Saaammi. Wakey wakey! We're going out partying!" Before she could even react to that, I picked my girl and carried her over to Chloe. "Feel free to go ahead and strip her; I think it's gonna take the two of us to help this sleepy-head get dressed into something party-worthy."

Oh, ok. So I'm guessing that when the chicken turns from pink to white it's cooked, right? And how do you know how much oil to put into the pan?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:26 am

"just enough to coat the pan. And yea, pink chicken is very bad. It can make you sick." I look over to jack "can you get the pasta cooking and start the sauce while I show Anna how to cook the chicken?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:31 am

Yeah, Jack don't be lazy, you've gotta help out too, otherwise we wont let you eat any Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:44 am

Chloe: I laughed and took a half-asleep Sammi off of Jason, she was tired but could stand alright. "You really think it's good idea to let me strip your super hit girlfriend?" I shook my head and laughed, handing Sammk the short red dress and heels. "I expect you both to be ready and downstairs in about an hour, 'kay? I need to go get ready myself and make sure Leah's wearing something good 'cause well... It's Leah!" I laughed a little more and picked up all f her revision stuff. "She's not having tnese back until tomorrow afternoon." I headed to the door, waved a quick goodbye and went to get ready myself.

Sammi: It tooka moment and a second glance, but it sank in. "When did Chloe come back to the mansion?" I asked Jason. Wait... She took all my text books! I was about to go after her, have a quiet night in and just get soe revsio- oh my gosh. Revising had taken ovwr my lfe. "I think a night out is needed actually." I stretchec out my arms, found a strapless bra and started to get changed. "How about we have our own private party tomorrw night, babe." I smirked a little. I'd kind of neglected him all week so I thought I better make it up to him.

Right, pasta and sauce. *gets a saucepan and boils water in it, getting the pasta ready. Once the water's boiling he puts the pasta in* Wait, whzt sauce?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:49 am

"tomato sauce." I grab it from the counter and toss it over to him. "Homemade sauce is a little hard for Anna yet so I think we should stick to jarred for now." After all the chicken was in the pan I flip it and add the cheese. "Alright that only has to cook a little longer."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:02 am

"A private party, hm?" I smirked. Now that was my girl! Taking hold of Sammi's hips, I walked her slowly over to the wall, pressing back against it and leaning in close, whispering seductively, "Why don't we have our own private party right now? We've got an hour to misbehave, that's plenty of time for me to f*** you and for us to get ready. Besides, we're already half undressed." Just to tempt Sammi even more, I started kissing down her neck after a flirty wink. I knew there was still a chance for her to refuse but oh well, getting her a little wound up before heading out could be fun anyway. As long as it didn't turn into some sort of drunken act with Chloe... Unless I was involved, then it'd be completely acceptable.
((Aaaand Jason's back XD))

Wait a second, wait a second... You added the cheese to the chicken while it's still in the pan??? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:13 am

"I do it that way because it melts onto the chicken you don't have to but it's how I do it."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:17 am

Ok. So you cook the chicken, add the cheese, put it in the egg and then put it in the breadcrumbs? If only I had a notepad or something to write this down :/ *Picks up the apple and takes a bite from it.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:18 am

"put it in egg, then bread crumbs, cook it, add the cheese and then you have the pasta and sauce with jack is working on."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:22 am

Don't tempt me Wink *facepalm* Oh god DX

Sammi: I ran my hand up and down my boyfriend's chest. "You know... That does sound pretty tempting, babe." I smirked and pulled him into a kiss, letting my hand trail down a little further past his chest and abdomen. "I think you're onto something... Having this private party right now could be... Very very fun." I whispered the last word, my voice walow and seductive throughout. Two could play at this game.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  RJMoony Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 am

So after several excruciating weeks of living back at home (with the very reluctant mum and dad) I'd finally saved up enough (god knows how) to move to Washington. So yeah... Aufwiedersehen bitches! *fast forward to Airport* *picks up phone and dials Chloe* "Hello?" "Chloe! Help! I'm at the airport and I'm just stood here awkwardly" "Alright Callum, calm dafuq down bro, I'll be there in a minute!" : yeah I know that was a bit naff, I'm tired and I'm int he middle of revision :/

RJMoony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:35 am

*Swallows her mouthful and nods.* Ok. One sec. *Sets down the apple and runs upstairs, grabbing some parchment, a pot of ink and her dip pen from her desk. She rushes back down again and sets the writing stuff on the island in the kitchen, dipping her pen into the ink and scribbling rough notes onto the paper.* Ok. Is there anything else I need to know? Lol, Chloe XD Unfortunately I don't think Sammi would be up to it :/ Jason would, though XD

Ho-ly f***! I groaned a little, feeling incredibly turned on by both Sammi's voice and the positioning of her hand - damn it, I loved the way that she wasn't afraid to do things like that! Ok. Ooook. We were so doing this! "I'm sure Chloe wouldn't mind if we had a little fun without her and Leah. What they don't know wont hurt them, as long as we're not late." I mumured, giving Sammi a passionate kiss as I used my own body to press her further into the wall, my hands moving up into her silky blonde hair. Before we even started stripping, though, we'd have to move Yuki - we had already scarred that cat enough with the amount of times we'd done it and forgotten the poor thing was still in the room!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:45 am

*Starts waking up and yawns as he stretches.* How long was I out? 1hr 40-ish mins. Really? Not even 2 hours? *Sighs and sighs up, ruffling his hair.* Alright, coffee time. I wouldn't bother now; you'll be going soon. True... I'll just stick around without coffee, then, but do!'t blame me if I fall asleep on this not-so-comfy couch again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:02 am

"no not really, just um, cut one of the cutlets in half to make sure it's cooked inside, oh and enjoy."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:08 am

Enjoy! The most important part! Very Happy *Writes down the extra info, then set the pen down carefully so that it didn't drip ink onto the island. After putting the lid on the ink pot, she walked back over to her apple and bit another chunk out of it, swallowing before asking,* Speaking of enjoy, how much longer until I enjoy the meal? I mean, no offense but sandwiches would've been a lot quicker than this :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:30 am

Bleh sorry I pofed, mind if I skip ver Sammi and Jason's 'fun'? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:30 am

"yea sandwiches are definitely faster but you'll thank me when were done" I check the chicken and see that it's finished, I set up plates and grab Parmesan cheese from the fridge and a cheese grater. "You want some? I have it on mine."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:36 am

Sure, go ahead ^_^ Yes please, I'll have some cheese. Hey, that rhymed! *Laughs and noms on her apple, throwing the core in the bin.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next