House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
rae
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
9 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Oh my XD

I've got that on Thursday for physcs Razz

P!nk has so many songs o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Good luck in Physics! And mhmm, she does, and my mum makes me listen to every single one! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:01 pm

What, like even the earlier ones? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm

I think so? I'm not sure what would be considered an early one...

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Tomb_raider__happy_birthday__lara_croft_by_irishhips-d76fpjo
Damn, look how much she's changed! Woop woop for better graphics! I still like the Legend Lara the best... Ok, maybe not, because her newest version is super awesome too X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Wow ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Wow indeed :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Some of P!nks lik.... Old old songs are alright actally, I like soe f them just by the name XD I have to download more when I gt home today XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Fair enough, have fun with that ^_^ Now if you excuse me, I'm fall asleep. That moment when you realise that they don't sell drinks until the time you're meant to do revision in is over DX I could use the vending machine I guess, but I don't trust vending machines O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Better than nothing though, right?

I gtg, bbl!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:44 pm

I'd say yes but I just went to check out the vending machines and it didn't say how much a bottle of coke costs! DX

Bye Scampi, see ya later.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:59 pm

I had come to the conclusion that children grew up far too fast. Even Arthur, who certainly wasn't growing as fast as his sisters, was growing up too fast for my liking. Almost 3 months, now, and my smiley little prince was already beginning to explore things using the Lion King play mat I had bought him for christmas. He was playing on it now in the living room while the older children enjoyed the snow, his tiny arms reaching out towards the toys dangling above him in amazement. I smiled down at my little boy softly, wishing his mother was here to see him right now, but unfortunately she was currently trying to finish writing a chapter for her new book in our room, and couldn't spend time with us right now as she had to concentrate. Oh well, at least Ryan would be able to spend time with us later, and perhaps I would have a new chapter to read before I fell asleep with her tonight!

Being pelted with freezing cold slush wasn't exactly my favourite thing to do, but at least I was spending time with Hope - and Bentley - and doing something childish for once. It was them against me as Kodi had to go to work, but it wasn't really an unfair advantage considering that that they were kids. As the children hid behind their snow fort, discussing a course of action, I took the oppurtunity to creep closer to them. By the time Hope's vampire hearing caught me coming closer, it was too late for her to yell, 'Look out, Bentley!' Before I had picked the little boy up and started tickling him through the thick layers of clothing he wore. "Muwahahahaa! I've got you!" I smiled as both children laughed, Bentley trying to wriggle free of my grip while Hope threw more snowballs at me in the hopes of making me let go of her friend - step-brother now, I guess.

Everyone was treading on light feet around Darkess. It wasn't that she was suffering from mood swings anymore, but as her stomach grew larger, the Beast got more protective of his wife and future daughter. The only one he'd trust enough to be around the pregnant demon was Lucius, and even then you could see anxiety etched on the Behemoth's features. Not wanting to cross paths with the Beast and anger him - for doing so would only end in violence right now - Vincent had taken to just sitting in his armchair most days, reading literature until his crimson eyes grew tired of reading. Today he sat reading Oliver Twist - not his favourite book, but it was still considered a classic -, cautiously glancing over to the demon family on the couch, keeping an eye on them in case Galian flipped. Right now, however, it seemed as if he was too busy nuzzling Darkess' stomach affectionately. Vincent swore that he would never understand how a creature of such murderous destruction could become so loving and gentle simply because of a child that was yet to even be born.

I was a bit disappointed when TJ said they weren't dating, but there was still a chance! And she sounded really nice, and the way TJ smiled as he spoke about her... I could hear the wedding bells ringing already!!! As my son mentioned not saying embarassing things about him, I faked a frown, replying with, "Awww! But it's a mum's job to embarass her kiddy-winkies, especially in front of a potential girlfriend or boyfriend!" After a moment, the smile came back and I shook my head. "Don't worry, no embarassing things about you will be said," Or, a least, I'd try not to say embarassing things. "Heck, I'll do whatever it takes to help you impress this girl. If there's anything you need, just ask." I was sure that TJ would be able get a girlfriend, with or without the family's help. Wait a sec... If he got a girlfriend - and I know this wouldn't be his first girlfriend, but it'd be his first closer to the, uhh, 'frisky age' - that'd mean we'd have to give him the talk, right? Yeeeaaah, that was going to be Tyler's job, I'll just deal with Robyn in 16 years time!

Breakfast? There was no time for breakfast! It was already 5am! We needed to get going! We needed to get in line! We needed to- My stomach rumbled in agreement with Nathalie and I groaned. No fair, my own body was disagreeing with my brain! "Fine fine, but we better make it quick!" I surrendered as I climbed down the ladder and started recording again. "And get ready now so that we don't have to come back up again, ok?" Turning the video recorder back on, I recorded Nathalie stretching, then started wandering around the room, just recording things because I could. Under the desk I found the scrapbook Xie had made with pictures of him and Nathalie in it and frowned. Had Xavier hidden it there? Had Nathalie even seen it since she woke up from the accident. I hadn't seen Xavier around much, but when I did he looked so... Beaten down. I just wished I wasn't the only thing Natty remembered - that she remembered him and how much she loved him. Heaving a sigh, I turned away from the desk, leaning back against it. "Hey, Natty, have you ever thought about dating?" Stupid question, she could only remember the things she thought of when she woke up this morning! But I had to try, right? If there was a way to jog her memory, I had to give it a go.

I kept staring at the clock every 10 seconds, the boredom that came with never having to sleep taking it's toll. Humans didn't realise how lucky they were, they got to waste a good 10 hours a day sleeping, but I couldn't. Without those 10 hours, it left way too much free time and, after doing everything I could think of doing, I was waiting for 10am to come around. 9:59am, and that damned last minute was going so f***ing slow. I just wanted to wake up my girlfriend and do something with her, couldn't the clock speed up for that?! I took to pacing for a little bit, and then by the time I looked at the clock again, it was 10am. Finally! Beaming a grin, I ran into the room next door and climbed into bed next to the beautiful sleeping redhead, a hand tracing the curve of her hip lightly as I debated whether to be naughty or nice. Eventually, my niceness won out and instead of tickling my defenceless girlfriend, I kissed along her jaw to wake her up instead. "Alix, wakey wakey, it's morning." I practically purred into her ear before moving the kisses down to her neck, trying not to breath in her scent as well as trying to avoid kissing her pulse point, just to be on the safe side.

Ugh, school was uncool. It was bad enough that I had enough problems in school, but then they had to give us homework as well, which absolutely sucked, especially since I was stuck! Well, at least there was a positive to today's homework session; since Matt and Dayna had gone to the hospital to get some 'Scan' thing done of the baby - babies - KJ was staying over our house for a little while, just until her parents came back. Aaand, since TJ was downstairs with mum and dad was at work, it was just me and KJ, spending some quality best friend alone time. Well, once I finished this homework I'd be able to, anyway. Turning in my spinny desk chair, I looked to the ghosts that had been peering over my shoulder and raised an eyebrow at them. "Got any ideas?" The two young siblings shook their head straight away - they were only kids, what would they know? - while the man with three gunshot wounds near his heart actually picked up my homework paper and examined it. For a moment, there was a bit of hope in me, but the hope died when he set the paper down and shook his head with a frown. "Well, thanks for trying, I guess." I murmured, spinning back around to hit my head against the desk a couple times. "KJ, help me." I groaned against the wood. "I feel like I'm dying of boredom here, but I can't wrap my head around factorising." Kara-Jayne might've been younger than me, but she had more brains than me, so maybe she could figure it out.

Another day, another... Well, it was just another day, really. Full of nothing to do except spend time with Tr- oh wait, he had school. Damn it! Why couldn't he graduate already?! Letting out a growl of annoyance, I rose out of bed. Sure it was stupidly early, but at least I'd be able to spend a little time with my lifemate/boyfriend/whatever before he had to go. Making sure to be quiet for Jupiter's sake - the lazy mutt was still asleep in his little bed - I showered, brushed my teeth and hair, then went back into the bedroom to pick out an outfit. It was all going well until I tried pulling on my t-shirt, which was one of my favourites, and realised that it was really tight across the chest. "Really?!" I hissed into the darkness, instantly regretting ever growing up. You know what? Screw it! If my t-shirts were going to rebel against me, I would just wear one of Trent's t-shirts instead! Ripping off the t-shirt and throwing it across the room in anger, I walked half-dressed into Trent's room through the door that joined our rooms together, then started rummaging through his drawers, trying to find something to wear that would at least match the rest of my outfit.

Yet another day of interviewing potential teachers for the school. I had been doing this for a week now, away from the mansion, but I had come up empty handed. Most of the teachers seemed to be either not qualified enough or simply wanted the job so that they could uncover the mansion's secrets. This was proving to be more tiresome than I had anticipated, but I still had high hopes that, by the time September came, we'd have the school open and running, even if I had to teach a few lessons myself. Setting down the CVs on the large oak desk in my office, I sat back in my chair and glanced towards the one of the few portraits of James and I that hung on the wall. "Your dream is coming true, my love." I told the painting, a small part of me wondering if I was even allowed to call him that, now that Daniel and I were some form of a couple. "I hope you are proud of what I have accomplished in your name. The James Knight Academy will give our younger residents a shining future, no matter who or what they are."

Oh boy, exams were really taking their toll on Sammi. Seriously, each afternoon all she did was homework and revision. I was actually starting to feel neglected, but this all had to end soon, right? Lawyer exams couldn't last forever... But when she became a lawyer she'd have court cases to deal with and documents to go over. Over gosh, this was never going to end! I had to do something about this, Sammi couldn't just stress herself out with work forever, so, taking a deep breath, I got my butt off of our bed and walked over to the desk, wrapping my arms around my girlfriend from behind. "Baby," I murmured, pressing a couple kisses to the sensitive spot on her shoulder in the hopes to distract her away from her work. "You've gotta take a break now; you've been studying for almost 3 hours. Just spend an hour or two with me now, ok?" That was probably the best I could do without getting down on my knees and begging.

We'll be fine. She kept saying it, but would we? Geez, since when did I become so pessimistic? About parenting, the one thing that I was so excited for six months ago? Wasn't Dayna meant to be the one freaking out about giving birth to three babies? Wasn't I meant to be the one saying 'It'll be alright', not her? I still wasn't ok, but I had to be a man, for crying out loud, so I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm ready to go home." I murmured, rising to my feet, albeit a little wobbly at first, before pulling Dayna up as well. Crumpling the paper bag and putting it in my pocket, I returned Dayna's kiss, then started walking towards the car. "Can we pick KJ up from Bex's a little later, though? Give me a couple hours to relax?" As we headed back towards the car, I tried to think of the positives here... Uhhh... Three cute babies with Dayna's smile and hopefully my blonde hair - Dayna and I did have a bet over whether they'd be blonde or ginger afterall -, uh three babies meant triple the hugs, triple the fun when they were old enough to run around and play games, triple the amount of kids to call me daddy - I knew KJ called my her dad, but I wasn't really her dad so, technically, it didn't count - triple the laughter, triple the amount of kids to tell bedtime stories to... Ok, yeah, I was starting to see a couple positives about this now, it just came with quite a few worrying negatives that we'd have to try and overcome...

Two things really hurt me in Elsa's statement the first being the comment on my record with men and implying that Matio was like him. By now my anger had forced me out of the bed, making my way over to Elsa but pausing a distance away, if only to stop myself from slapping her for her words, or punching her considering the fact that my hands were clenched into fists. "First of all, you haven't had the best record with anyone, let alone men, so I really don't think you're in a position to comment on my love life, Elsa." My tone was seething, trying to at least control my anger a little so that I didn't yell. "Matio is not like Hans at all. He's- He's just a normal guy who's planning on going to college, not trying to take over the Arendelle throne. I have gotten to know him quite well, despite what you think, and if you stopped judging a book by the completely wrong cover maybe you'd see that too!"

The second thing that hurt me struck a deeper chord, because all anyone ever seemed to see me as was a child. Sure, when I was younger I was a child, but even nowadays all the servants saw me as a child. Not only that but when Elsa ran off and I was forced to do some of her duties, members of the council ridiculed me for being the 'Child Queen', making teasing comments on how the meeting room was no place for a child. Now here Elsa was, calling me a child as well. It almost felt like she was agreeing with all those men, and that's what caused tears to start glistening in my eyes and my voice to raise despite all my attempts to keep it quiet. "Secondly, I. Am. Not. A. Child! At least Matio can see that! And you want to know why I'm not a child, 'Your Majesty'? Because a child wouldn't have taken your place as Queen for a whole month before the accident, just because you were too selfish to think about your Kingdom and it's need for a ruler before you ran away! And an adult certainly wouldn't have let fear get in the way of her duties!" As soon as I said it, I instantly regretted it. The last two comments directed at Elsa was crossing the line. I had just been so mad that I couldn't even control what came out of my mouth! I doubted I'd be able to take it back now, though, and I was still fuming too much to apologise for anything, so I'd just have to accept the consequences of my actions later. As always.

((Lets play a game! How p***ed off can Anna make Elsa? I count 3 things that could p*** Elsa off here, mentioning her record with people, calling her selfish and implying that Elsa's the child >:3))

Ok, so maybe it wasn't very proper, but when the entire floor was made of ice, you couldn't help but go sliding around a little. My balance wasn't very good but for Sora's sake I tried to remain upright. She seemed to be enjoying herself anyway, with that big toothy grin on her face as I pulled her around on the ice. All fun stopped as soon as I heard shouting though, skidding to a halt and picking my daughter up. The echo made it hard to figure out what was being said, but it sounded like- 'Ah-na!' Talk about telepathy, huh? I looked down at Sora and nodded. "Yeah, I think it's Anna too. Maybe we should go and see if she's ok." With that, I headed upstairs. Now if only I knew roughly where Anna was...

((Actually Reyna was in the library, but I'll go with the flow ^_^))
Looking up from my book, I smiled at Sam, then my eyes zeroed in on the pancakes. Not just pancakes, pancakes with a berry sauce. I loved this man so much right now; he knew me so well! "Ma'am seems too formal for someone I'll be married to in two months." I told my fiancé, reaching over to take the plate of pancakes onto my lap. "I think 'Reyna' will do nicely. Or 'Soon-to-be Mrs Newkirk'." I beamed a grin at my own words. Saying that word never get old, and it'd be even better when the name wasn't accompanied by 'Soon-to-be'. Shoving a bit of delicious pancake into my mouth, I patted the space next to me, inviting Sam to join me for a cuddle as I ate my breakfast. "So-" I swallowed my mouthful, remembering my manners. "Is this my birthday present? Because if it is, it's an amazing birthday present; I really couldn't ask for anything better than berry pancakes in bed."

"Indeed I did, and I can most certainly do snuggling." First I had to move Tucker so that I could actually lie back without squishing the little guy. Reaching behind me, I picked up the pup and set him at the end of the bed then I removed Dilynn's arms so that I could snuggle into her, pulling into my chest. Tucker was trying to climb over my shoulder now, trying to get in between me and my werewolf girlfriend, but I paid no attention since he wasn't doing any harm and just focused on keeping Dilynn warm with my body heat. "So, do you have any plans for today, Miss Klossen?" I murmured softly, pressing a kiss to her head. Then I smirked. "Or are you going to be too busy planning a certain someone's birthday to do anything else?" A bit of not-so-subtle hinting never hurt anybody, right? Besides, I was kinda worried that, if I didn't remind her, Dilynn would forget that my birthday was just under 3 weeks away.

O...k... He didn't like me already. Great! What did I even do wrong? I frowned a little but was soon being asked questions again. At least this was a fairly normal question, with a kinda complex answer. "We actually met when we were teenagers." I answered automatically, then realised the flaw in my words. The age difference! "I-I mean, I was a teenager, Sierra was 18 so... Yeah..." Trying to think my next words through more carefully, I walked over to my girlfriend and tried to hug her from behind as discreetly as possible. "We were at this place, like a residential place, because my adoptive father and I were meeting a friend and, well, I just saw Sierra there. I guess it was kinda crazy to fall for someone 4 years older and completely out of your league, but an incident with mistletoe helped me out and... Yeah. We had a little break-up for a few years and I joined the WRO - a kind of army-ish organisation - in that time, and then we found each other and started dating again." that was a very vague explanation, but how was I meant to include the suff about Sierra being a vampire when they didn't even know she was one! I didn't think they knew, anyway...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:21 am

*Cries in the corner.* Oh my gosh that test was terrifying! DX I could do parts but was unable to finish the questions! I got so stressed out that my brain went into quit mode and I spent the rest of the time writing my answers out neater! I couldn't even factorise? For crying out loud! I forgot how to! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:44 am

Lilly was the only one who didnt fawn over her sister. SHe did notice, however, that Vincent seemed slightly annoyed. She would be annoyed too if she had to babysit. She was gonna save him from the annoyance and she walked over, coming up from behind him and gently playing with his hair. "Bored?" she asked him, her hands running down and caressing his jaw.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:05 am

"Mhmm." Vincent nodded from his position in the armchair, tilting his head back to look at his wife with deep crimson eyes, a glimmer of affection seeping through the annoyance. He was grateful for the distraction away from the Beast, who was - as was the norm nowadays - speaking to the unborn child in Darkess' stomach; the Host could only be thankful that he wasn't like that during the birth of his children, otherwise he would've irritated a lot of people. "I just wish that the baby arrives soon - and grows up swiftly - so that we no longer have to deal with, well, that." He gestured to the Galian Beast, recieving a growl which he chose to ignore. Letting out a slight sigh, Vincent rose from his seat and moved to Lilly's side, pressing a soft kiss to her lips before whispering in her ear, "I don't suppose you have an escape plan, do you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:11 am

Omg! College radio is playing Rumor Mill! *Silently rocks out.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:18 am

It was just a test though, right?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:19 am

Yeah, just a test, thankfully.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:19 am

hai lol

Lilly smiled down at him, loving how his eyes were the rarest of colors. He seemed to be more relaxed now that she was there and giving him her full attention. She giggled at what he had said "Well, he's just excited for a baby darkess. Knowing galian, he would be all over the little girl." she looked towards her sister and galian with a smile before she looked back at vincent, who got up and kissed her softly. When he pulled away she smiled and shook her head "No, I dont. But i'm sure he'll be fine without us here."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:30 am

Oh good Smile

I need new headphones :/

And did you get frozen on bluray? Krsten said it was like £18!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:44 am

Yeah, but it was £17 for us, not £18, and mine was 3D too, so... *Shrugs.*

Eating for the first time today, and I'm not even hungry! Something is seriously wrong with my appetite DX

"I'm not so sure about that. If Jessica or Theodore go near Darkess while we are absent, the Galian Beast might become over protective again." Vincent's mind flashed back to the last time Galian became over protective, when Lucius was being bullied. The boy who had bullied him almost lost an arm and had a good chunk of the flesh of his shoulder torn of when the young demon's overprotective father attacked. Vincent refused to let that happen again, especially when it was his own children who were at risk of Galian's wrath this time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:46 am

My entire school is singing and now I have like three different songs stuck in my head xD absent mindedly singing
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:49 am

*Is sneakily putting all of Elsa's T-shirts, hoodies and sweaters back in the drawers while the Queen sleeps peacefully.* *Is rearranging all the piles in the drawers so that the things she bought for Elsa are on the top.*

I just realised something: Yesterday I said that I promised never to torture another guy in OOC... But I never said anything about preventing others from torturing the guys sooo...

Who wants to remove Justin's t-shirt, pin him to the ground and shave off his chest hair?

Ugh, that didn't sound as weird in my head as it did out loud DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:53 am

"not me!" Puts in earbuds and starts singing and walks upstairs is he like super hairy or something? ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:57 am

Not super hairy, but it still has to go! You let Brody keep his, though. Only because Dilynn refused to let me get rid of it and, quite frankly, I think she'd strangle me if I did. True... I just find it funny that you hate chest hair and yet Tyler's got some XD I'm surprised you married a guy with chest hair! *Shrugs.* It's only a little fluff. If it was, like, full-on covered in hair I would've forced him to shave it before we even did anything that required him being shirtless, let alone marriage!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:03 am

Oh yea xD I hate chest hair too don't feel bad wolfie
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down