House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
rae
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
9 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:12 am

Aha! Nausea! Ok, I'm not dying, it's cool! And tiredness is on the list too. Dunno why you were worrying anywho. Because it's rare for me to almost completely lose my appetite and it's even rarer for me to feel sick after eating, so I had to make sure!

It's odd, though. PMS is meant to happen before the monthly, apparently, but I get the symptoms on the day and no sooner... Why am I so different?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:15 am

Idk :/ Want to rp at all while I have the laptop?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:16 am

Morning girls and Justin
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:16 am

Sure Smile Who and who? Anyone in particular?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:18 am

idk whoever, idek if I'm going to be any good today ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:18 am

Well, it's afternoon here so... Hi, Miss Roje ^_^ *Facepalms.* Apparently I should've changed Robyn's picture aaages ago! I thought the next picture started at 2 years old but it started at 1 year old! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:21 am

Ugh, school was uncool. It was bad enough that I had enough problems in school, but then they had to give us homework as well, which absolutely sucked, especially since I was stuck! Well, at least there was a positive to today's homework session; since Matt and Dayna had gone to the hospital to get some 'Scan' thing done of the baby - babies - KJ was staying over our house for a little while, just until her parents came back. Aaand, since TJ was downstairs with mum and dad was at work, it was just me and KJ, spending some quality best friend alone time. Well, once I finished this homework I'd be able to, anyway. Turning in my spinny desk chair, I looked to the ghosts that had been peering over my shoulder and raised an eyebrow at them. "Got any ideas?" The two young siblings shook their head straight away - they were only kids, what would they know? - while the man with three gunshot wounds near his heart actually picked up my homework paper and examined it. For a moment, there was a bit of hope in me, but the hope died when he set the paper down and shook his head with a frown. "Well, thanks for trying, I guess." I murmured, spinning back around to hit my head against the desk a couple times. "KJ, help me." I groaned against the wood. "I feel like I'm dying of boredom here, but I can't wrap my head around factorising." Kara-Jayne might've been younger than me, but she had more brains than me, so maybe she could figure it out.

Maybe the kiddies will be easier, then Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:25 am

Just noticed, you're in a room filled with girls.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:28 am

*Shrugs.* Yeah, and? *Looks down at Wolfie.* Want a game of chees? Oh, I miss my chess board so much! DX Ok, I'll play, but I'm not good and you might have to remind me of the rules a little since I haven't played since last year :S Ok, I'll go and grab the chess board in a sec.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:28 am

Kara-Jayne: I looked up from my English homework. Since mum and dad were going to get another scan or... Something. Something to do with the twins. They were going to be born soon! Wow! I was super excited about having two younger siblings. I tilted my head a little. "Is that the one where you put it into brackets or take them out of the brackets?" I asked him. My teacher had given me a larger booklet since I found a lot of things in math quite easy. I had vaguely practiced them, but often got confused.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:38 am

"It's the one where you have to put them into brackets." I answered, pushing the piece of paper towards KJ a little and setting the pencil in front of her. A part of me wished she could just do my entire maths homework, but I knew that wouldn't be fair on her and, besides, me and KJ had completely different handwriting, so it'd be obvious that I didn't write the answers myself. With my finger, I pointed to the question I was stuck on. "12ab minus 18a squared? How the heck are you meant to factorise that? I get that you can pretend the a's are x's, but what about that b?" Ugh, my brain was dying! And this was only, like, the 7th question out of 20 so it wasn't even supposed to be that hard! It was a miracle that I was actually passing in math class!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:49 am

Kara-Jayne: I looked at the question then smiled. "Okay, what do 12 and 18 have in common?" I asked him, I didn't want to do it for him because then he wouldn't learn so... There was no point in doing it, was there? Once Cody figured out if was 6, I added. "They also have a in common, so you put 6a on the outside of the brackets." I told him, pointing it out to him. So in the bracket the numbers have to be able to times with 6a to make 12ab and minus 18a, can you work that out?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:58 am

Hey guys Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:58 am

Brb! Dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:40 am

"Sooo... That'll be 2 and 3a, right? But what about the b?" Peering down at the sheet again, I though long and hard before realising something. "Wait a sec, it's 2b, isn't it? But it's not, like, 12a plus b, you're actually timesing it by b, right?" When KJ nodded, I grinned and took the sheet and pencil back, scribbling down the answer, or what I thought was the answer - there was still a chance that I messed it up. "So that's 6a on the outside... Aaaand, 2b minus 3a - to make the a squared bit - on the inside." It looked right, so I smiled down at my work proudly. "Ok, 7 down, another 13 to go." And then the smile faded. "Oh boy, I'm doomed." Letting out a sigh of frustration, I looked around for a distraction, then noticed the older guy ghost peering over KJ's shoulder at her homework - the brother and sister were just playing in the corner of the room, not bothering us. moving my wheely chair closer to Kara-Jayne, I joined the guy in peering over her shoulder and curiously asked. "What's your homework about? It's English, right?" I guessed it was, anyway, because the English department used bright yellow books and Kara had a bright yellow book too."

((*Has one pawn at E4 and moves another pawn from D2 to D4.*  Hmmm... Interesting. Now your bishops are free to go anywhere and your King and Queen has some freedom too. Yup! It's mah opening move! CoolIt's a bit of a pain :/ *Looks down at his pieces, the only piece moved being the pawn now positioned at H5.* Well... I'm gonna... *Moves his knight from B8 to C6.* Bring out my noble knight >:3 Ooh! It's on a white space! That'll be mine soon! Muwahahaha! *Comes downstairs giving Sora a piggyback ride.* Faster, horsey! Faster! Neeeigh! *Laughs and makes trotting noises as she runs around.* *Comes down behind the two, laughing as well, although not as much as Anna.* Careful not to trip, Anna. My daughter's life is in your hands right now, as well as Wutai's future. I know, I know Razz))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:50 am

idk what kj's homework can be, sorry. And I've changed my mind about rping, sorry...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:59 am

It's ok, I'm busy anyway. *Takes Justin's rook with her queen.* Haha! All hail the queen, bi-atch! *Steals Wolfie's queen with his bishop, holding back a chuckle.* :O You b******! I didn't see that! Well tough, it's my queen now RazzGah! DX *Comes to a halt in front of Yuffie.* Horsey's tired, Sora. Time for a break. *Takes Sora off of her shoulders and sets her on the floor.* Awww, Anna! D: *Starts tearing up.* *Rolls eyes a little, knowing that Sora's just trying to get her own way.* Come on, you, lets get some chocolate. *Takes Sora into the kitchen.* Yay! Choc-late! Choc-late! Ooh! Chocolate! *Follows Yuffie and Sora.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:04 am

So Justin now has two queens, the greedy little shit!

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:09 am

Yup, mine and Wolfie's RazzTechnically he has 3 RazzWait, where'd the third queen come from? O.o We weren't just on about the chess pieces, y'know RazzOhhh. *Shrugs.* I'm not greedy though :/ You are, you took my favourite piece -_- *Begrudgingly moves her bishop back to protect the poor King.* Hehe, sorry ^_^" *Makes his king switch places with his other rook, which was still in it's starting position.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:36 am

I don't think he's too greedy... *slips her arms around his neck and pecks Justin on the cheek* I just think he goes after what he wants and it just so happens he's into queens. *shrugs and slumps into a chair near the game.*
Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:48 am

*Chuckles.* Thanks, that makes me sound much less selfish Smile I don't think I'm necessarily into queens, though, I think I'm into girls with bright blue eyes and freckles Wink Then what about me? You- *Moves his queen.* Are in checkmate. What? *Looks down at the chess board frantically.* But- But I- F***! I'm c*** at this game! DX *Chuckles.* Nice try, Wolfie. *Leans closer to Elsa and kisses her.* Hi there Smile *Thinks.* Y'know, if you're into blue eyes and freckles, you must be into Anna, too! Damn, Justin! Both sisters? *Peaks her head into the living room, melted chocolate at the corners of her mouth.* Huh? I heard my name. *Pulls away to glare at Wolfie.* ... Just saying ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:52 am

my dog is acting stupid and its pissing me off
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:54 am

*Frowns.* You shouldn't call a dog stupid, Britt. It doesn't know any better.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:55 am

Anna, my dog is smart as anything. She's acting dumb! She's shaking for no reason and trying to break down the barrier I made so lukis doesnt run off into the diningroom.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:04 am

Maybe something's up. It's like with a baby, kinda. You know that something's up by the way they act, you just don't know what. And dogs can hear and smell so much better than humans so maybe it senses something's wrong far away? *Runs to the doorway and hugs Anna's leg.* Horsey? *Groans.* Horsey still tired. *Picks Sora up.* How about we go and ruin Elsa's alone time with Justin, hm? Yay! *Claps her hands excitedly.* *Walks to the doorway and picks Sora up.* Nuh uh, not until we wipe the chocolate off of your mouth. *Moves back into the kitchen, calling behind her,* You should do the same, Anna! Wait, what? *Wipes her mouth a little and blushes red when she sees the chocolate now smeared on it.* Hehe, sorry, I'll just- uhh- One second, please ^_^" *Heads back into the kitchen to wiped her mouth properly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next