House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 9 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 am

I'm good thanks, although I need to start tidying my room since it's starting to get cluttered and I have exams coming up which I should reaaally revise for... But I don't want to! DX And Leah's fine, she's been pretty busy with homework and she's trying to find a part time job too *shrug* Last night we played fluffy bunnies and who knew Leah could shove that many marshmallows in her mouth! XD

Alright alright! XD Do you want some pancakes too Anna? You can put chocolate sauce on them... *smiles and walks into the kitchen to make the pancake batter*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:57 am

*Snaps out of her chocolate trance at the mention of more chocolate, then narrows her eyes suspiciously at Jack.* ... Suuure... *Wonders what he's up to, considering the fact that she yelled at him yesterday and he was acting as if it didn't happen, but then looks down at the box of Lindt Lindor and groans.* She expects me to actually look after the chocolate and not eat any? Why does she torture me like this?! DX *Mumbles.* I think you've already tortured yourself enough with that hairstyle. *Waits for a moment, making sure Anna didn't here her, then takes the rose from the pouting Princess' hands.* I'll go and find a vase for this! *Heads off to find a vase.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:03 am

*has put half a lemon and sugar lext to wolfie's plate* Wolfie, yours are done! *pours more batter in, working on Anna's*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:06 am

*Runs back in, quickly setting the rose in the vase on the coffee table and then rushes into the kitchen.* Pancakes! Nom! *Puts the lemon and sugar on her pancakes, then starts eating the edges where it's not as hot.* *Bites her lip as holding the chocolates becomes harder for her and throws them onto the couch, hiding them with a cushion.* There. Out of sight, out of mind. *Takes a deep breath, letting it out in a sigh.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:21 am

Just taken some amazing sunset pictures :3

Anna! Pancakes are ready! *has put a bottle of chocolate sauce next to her plate. Starts to wah up*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:24 am

Cool! *Noms on panacakes.* *Runs towards the kitchen, stumbling over the rug in the process, then drenches her pancakes in chocolate sauce once she's in there. Pursing her lips, she looks over to Jack, giving a brief,* Thanks. *Before beginning to eat her pancakes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:35 am

*walks outside and alongside Justin, smiling* Well, I guess it's just that we used to be close and knowing we don't have anybody but one another sorta helps. Maybe we jus have that rare bond you're talking about. *shrugs and reaches a hand out, taking on of Justin's, looking down at her hand* I knows it's not exactly warm, but people hold hands all the time and I just... I've never held anyone's hand like this. *blushes and looks around in fear of seeing rejection on Justin, trying to tame her nervousness*

Really? She can fit quite a few? *smirks and rubs the back of his neck* Maybe I'll have to play with her sometime...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:45 am

... *finishes washing up and walks back into thw living room, sitting in the armchair* Are you still mad at me Anna? :/

Wait, you'll play fluffy bunnies with her or do you mean that in dirty way? O.o *shudders* Why did my innocence have yo be ruined! DX I'll see if I can find a pic of her, idk if I took one or not ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:54 am

*Feels the heat rising in his cheeks also, but smiles nevertheless as he looks down at their hands, squeezing Elsa's gently, trying to ease her nerves.* There's a first time for everything, right? Actually, this is the first time for both of us; I've never dated before so... Yeah... But I guess you're right about, you know, not having anyone else and that helping to form the strong bond, but I don't know, I mean, my sister and I have a strong bond, but it's not like your bond with Anna. Then again, we had our mom so it's not exactly the same, I guess. *Smirks a little, adding.* So if it's just you and Anna, does that mean I have no evil stepmother to worry about? Because most Princess movies involve an evil stepmother... And the occasion ugly stepsister who tries to get the Prince to fall in love with her :S *Shudders slightly as he imagines it.*

*Stops eating for a sec to look at Jack through the kitchen doorway.* I'm not sure. I'm suspicious, I mean, you're acting like I didn't even yell at you and almost punch you. O.o Almost punch him? Trust me, I was tempted to. Why do you think I left? Ohhh, I see. *Finishes off her pancakes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:58 am

Ahh I see, I guess that makes sense *shrug* I thought about what you said and... Yeah, you were right so... I guess I'm kinda trying to make it up to you in a way...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:04 am

Oh, I see, well... You're not back in my good books just yet but- *Gestures to the pancakes.* I guess this is a good start. *Eats some more, then thinks about what she said, quickly correcting herself.* A better start would be to make it up to Elsa, though, not me, but I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow to do that. *Shrugs and goes back into the kitchen, eating the last of her pancakes, then washing both her and Wolfie's plate.* O.o Oh... Ok... I was gonna wash my own plate, but since you're doing it... *Runs into the living room before Anna can change her mind, then snuggles into Jack again.* Justin will be busy finding Emily's records tomorrow so you'll have the entire day with Elsa Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 am

I spots a Shadow! *Peeks her head out from the kitchen.* Which means that Matio should be around here somewhere, right? Who knows? He could still be sleeping. If he is, then I'd just have to wake him up! *Smirks.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:27 am

*giggles and shakes her head* No, I don't recall any evil stepmothers or stepsisters in my princess tale. Besides, I'm a queen remember, so you don't have any key to worry about besides me Justin, and I favor you so there's no worry. *intertwines her tigers with his and draws in a deep breath* I suppose there is a first time for everything though, and mine seem to be happening all at once. First hand holding, first time men actually pursue me, and all these American things I've been taking part in. It's overwhelming sometimes..
Er... Both sound equally intriguing, but I was talking about the game. I've played before, I consider myself pretty good actually.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:30 am

*yawns* hey guys....
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 am

Hmm... I could brkng her down and you can try and beat her, she's so much better than me XD Hopefully I will, depending on how long Scampi walks beau ^_^ But I will be trying to make up for upsetting her ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 am

*Nods his head in understanding.* But it's a good sort of overwhelming, right? I mean, ok, so there's an issue with the 'First time men actually pursue you' thing, but the rest of the first times are pretty good from what I can tell, and you don't have to be a mind reader to know that you'd pick overwhelming first times over more years in your room. *Finally reaches town and looks around as they walk.* If you want to do some shopping while we're hear, I don't mind. Or we could just go and get lunch straight away if you're hungry Smile*Thinks for a moment, then frowns.* When you say 'First time men actually pursue', it makes it sound like you're surprised by that fact. *Looks down at Elsa confusedly.* Forgive me if I'm wrong but if I'm not, why would you be surprised?

Good Jack ^_^ And hey Shadow, you tired? Shadow, which room is Matio in? I don't know, and I really should, but I haven't been to his room before so... Yeah... You'll scare him away with your poofy curly hair, Anna! XD -_- Actually I might bathe and fix my hair before I go and see him...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:57 am

Fifth floor, room 2' *yawns again* just a warning he sleeps shirtless Anna. Mmm I'm going to be taking martial arts classes :3
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:08 am

Ill bet I can take her, I've got a pretty big mouth and my cousin used to play this game with me all the time.
Ryker and his Marshmallows:

Lunch, I'd love lunch. *feels a bit embarrassed she rushed the words out and blushes* I'm hungry, as soon as I woke up Anna wanted to do my hair and I wasn't prepare for that. *looks up at Justin and sighs, shrugging her shoulders* I'm surprised really. I mean, look at what I have to offer. Snow powers and fear that I'll freeze you. Not to mention that I can't stay in Washington forever unless somebody else I see fit wants to rule Arendelle.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:19 am

Alright I'll be right back! *runs upstairs and finds Leah asleep at the desk. Afer waking her up, pulla her downstairs* *walks in after Scampi* Why'd you have to wake me up? DX *throws a pack of marshmallows at her and one at ryker* Let the fluffy bunny championship begin! XD *groans slightly at the marshmallows* He dare challenge me? *smirks and opens the packet, puttkng one into her mouth* Fluffy bunny.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:25 am

Nice, Shadow! I've seen shirtless men before. Not at my will, of course, by people pushing me into shirtless men but still! And besides, he'll be covered by blankets, right? *Purses her lips for a moment, then gives Wolfie a stern look.* Don't tell Elsa, ok? Awww, but think of all the interesting thoughts I could put in her head just by saying that you were with a shirtless Matio! XD That's exactly what I'm worried about :/ *Heads upstairs anyway to have a quick bath. Once she's out and dressed again, she braids the damp, wavy hair, then goes up the stairs to Matio's room, hesitating before knocking.* Matio, are you awake?

*Raises an eyebrow.* Look at what you have to offer? *For a moment, his nerves fade away, being replaced with the need to tell Elsa what she is clearly failing to see in herself.* Elsa, you have so much more to offer than that. You're beautiful, mature but with a bit of a childish side, kind, loving, great to talk to, smart and you're brave too, even if you can't see it yourself. Snow powers aren't exactly a bad thing - they can be beautiful and create beautiful things - and sure, they're a little uncontrollable but that doesn't mean they're something to be afraid of; I know that Anna, Jack and myself certainly aren't, because we trust you and have faith in your ability to control it. And as for having to leave Washington one day, well I- *As his speech replays in his mind, his cheeks burn at the fact that he pretty much poured his heart out to Elsa in the form of compliments and he lowers his gaze to his feet as her murmurs,* Well, anyone who truly loved you would know that you're worth leaving Washington and moving to Arendelle for, so... *Takes a deep breath and gently leads Elsa over to a café, opening the door for her and letting the heat escape the room in the process.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:32 am

*catches the bag and smirks towards Leah* Nice to see you darling *pops a marshmallow into his mouth and shrugs* Fluffy Bunny...

*blushes a deep shade of red as Justin speaks, quite flattered. Instead of speaking up she follows Justin to the cafe and enters, pulling him along inside behind her* Honestly Justin, I could say the same to you. I mean, you don't know exactly how wonderful you are but I'll spare anymore blushing for now. *takes a seat and releases his hand finally*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:35 am

Nice to see you too, honey *smirks and puts another one in* Fluffy bunny.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:38 am

Yup! I have no clue what days though, but so far it looks like mondays..

*groans, then stands up and opens the door for anna, most obviously shirtless and in pajama bottoms* Anna? What're you doing here? *runs fingers through his hair,blinking away sleepiness*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:52 am

Yeah, good idea, I think we've done enough blushing for one day. *Sits down opposite Elsa and hands the small cafe menu to her before looking at his own. Pick anything you want, and as much as you want, too. I'll pay for it; according to my colleagues - well, the women, at least - the man should always pay on a date Smile

*Her jaw drops - she hadn't expected Matio to be so muscular, despite knowing about his wrestling and boxing activities - and turns a tomato-idh red as she struggles to speak.* Uhhh... Uhhh... I- uhh... *Forces her eyes away from Matio's torso, looking towards the ground.* I just- it's about time you woke up; it's the afternoon so... A-And I just wanted to spend time with you. *Plays with one of her braids nervously.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:01 am

*notices how red Anna was and that she was staring, and looks down, turning about the same shade of red*Right!! I'll um... er come in let me just get.. a shirt on...*takes a step back and walks over to dresser, pulling out a plain white t-shirt and slipping it on*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next